153 Reviews for Anée Atelier

Prints (3)
Albums (2)
Trash The Dress (1)
146 Anée Atelier Reviews

I am still sad Gina and Sheena are booked for our wedding day, in full disclosure I didn't reach out with enough time to book for our date but if I could do the wedding planning all over again, thats the one change I would make.

I am giving five stars because after reaching out to them they guided me through my photographic vision for our wedding to ensure I booked the second best (because they are the best) photographer to capture our wedding day. Their attention to detail, availability and just flat out friendliness was second to none for someone who isn't a "paying client". I would highly recommend them to ANY bride as I know they will do everything in their power to make the couple the happiest in the world. If you have doubt, just visit their instagram which is my daily dosage of #weddingphotography goals, the proof is in the pudding!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Don't cheat yourself. Hire these 2.

The greatest gift the universe gave us for our wedding! Gina and Sheena are not only the most talented photographers I have ever worked with, they bring the best energy with them! My husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of the camera but the "Eenas" put us right at ease and made it fun to have our photos taken. They were able to capture our vision above and beyond what we had expected. They are willing to take the lead with some fun ideas if you are game (be game, it's so worth it) or be open to your ideas or what you are looking for. They were able to coordinate 8 bridesmaids, 8 groomsmen, 3 flower girls, 3 ring bearers, and 2 sets of parents with such ease it felt like they had been part of our friends and family forever.
We had a wedding of 250-300 people and almost everyone made it a point to tell us how wonderful they are! Needless to say, Gina and Sheena will be our family photographers for years to come if they will have us!

They were real about our expectations and told us what is and isn't possible without sacrificing what we wanted. They undersold and over delivered. You would be doing yourself a disservice by not hiring these best in class photographers.

Profile Picture User6926693, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Before we even begin discussing the incredible quality of their photos, we have to first mention how phenomenal they were with essentially orchestrating the entire wedding day. Navigating your wedding day is not always easy- especially as out-of-state newlyweds. They were patient enough to go through, detail by detail, exactly how every hour of the wedding should play out. This not only displayed their incredible wedding experience, but also their patience and understanding as a partnership. Whenever we had a question, we always received a prompt and friendly response.

Now that that's said, let's discuss the photos. We, like many other couples, decided that the one aspect of our long-awaited day that we wouldn't sacrifice on was the quality of our photos. That's the reason that after much thought, we decided to select Anée Atelier. Their attention to detail was impeccable. From the basics of lighting and framing to setting the mood for every photo, each snapshot was masterfully captured and woven into a cohesive story. This was made stress-free since both Gina and Sheena were amazing to work with. Having only met them on our wedding day, their outgoing personalities made us feel at ease and as if they were just members of the bridal party with some really good cameras.

Like every other newlyweds, we were anxious to get back our photos. They were gracious enough to release about 40 'teasers' roughly a week after the wedding. The final photos- all 1200 of them - were delivered in only 5 weeks. Even with just the few teasers that we've released on social media, their work has been quickly swooned over by tons of friends and family. We've had tons of people obsessing over the quality of the photos, and constantly saying how much they wished they had discovered Anée Atelier. What we're trying to say is that if we could give more than 5 stars, we would in a heartbeat. They are photography goddesses!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Contracting Gina Esposito was the second best decision I made for my engagement, the first was obviously deciding to propose. Gina and Sheena were extremely helpful throughout the entire process and even played along with my plan in order to get my fiance to the surprise engagement party. They were also very flexible and agreed to stay an additional 2 hours than originally planned. They were able to get us a teaser of the pictures the next day, and the rest of the photos (644 to be exact) just a week later and they were absolutely incredible. We received so many compliments from our friends and family on the quality of the pictures and how they were able to truly capture the moment. My fiance and I look forward to working them again on our wedding day.

Profile Picture David, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everything about Gina was perfect! I first saw her work online and fell in love with them. My fiance and I reached out to her to schedule an engagement photoshoot. Gina was friendly and quick to respond. She was very flexible, which was comforting since there were possible showers the week that we planned our shoot. In the end, we had our photos taken on the day we originally had planned.

It was so fun working with Gina and Sheena! They were both professional, had wonderful personalities and a great sense of humor. We received our photos only a few days after the shoot and they are beautiful!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Words can’t describe how thankful I am for Gina and Sheena! Not only did their pictures come out amazing for our destination wedding but they went above and beyond their job description to make sure our day was perfect! When our wedding planner went missing for the entire day / night, Gina and Sheena took control of everything to make sure everything went as planned.

They are not only professional but personal and made everyone feel so comfortable when taking pictures. We are a couple that doesn’t really like to have our picture taken and we couldn’t get enough of the camera that day. They made it fun for everyone and when we received our pictures back, I couldn’t believe how amazing they were. The pictures were better than I could have ever imagined. They captured so many Kodak moments throughout our trip that helped tell the entire story of our destination wedding.

Planning a destination wedding could sometimes be harder than planning a local wedding (even though people assume it’s much easier) especially when you have close to 150 people traveling from NY. Gina and Sheena were so helpful throughout the entire planning process. We knew they did a ton of destination weddings and it’s fair to say we had very high expectations from them . After it was all said and done they truly hit the ball out of the park. They were both absolutely amazing and beyond worth every penny we spent to book them.

Profile Picture Angela, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stop searching for Photogrpahers and hire Gina and Sheena right now! These ladies are EXACTLY what you are looking for. They are the most talented, professional, focused, hard working, amazing team out there! We hired them to shoot our destination wedding in Puerto Rico, and they crushed it! They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and never made us feel rushed. They really captured who we are as a couple, and you can really see and feel the love we have for each other in each shot. They were even game for my crazy second day shoot ideas and we can’t wait to see the results! We had too much fun working with them. All of my family and friends are still raving at how wonderful they are, and how amazing my teaser photos are so far! We can’t thank them enough for their amazing work! You girls truly are the best! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/1/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Proofs

Gina and Sheena are the BEST!!! They were our photographers for our engagement shoot, rehearsal dinner and wedding! My husband and I will most likely hire them to be the photographers for our baby shower in the future. Their communication throughout the entire wedding planning process was amazing. They were very helpful with planning the timeline for our wedding day and addressed alot of our questions and concerns; they were so responsive and helpful. During the wedding day, Gina and Sheena also coordinated with our other vendors to make sure our day ran smoothly. They were perfect and I recommend any couple to hire Anée Atelier as their photographers!

Profile Picture Jazmin, 3/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anée Atelier = Best photographers ever. One of a kind. A cut above the rest.

When we were looking for a wedding photographer, it felt like we searched through countless vendors before we finally found photos that stood out from the rest. As soon as we saw the beautiful, artistic candid photos that Anée Atelier captured we knew we had found what we were looking for. The experience only got better from there when we met Gina Esposito and Sheena Meekins at our engagement shoot and instantly felt that we were in the hands of professionals who knew exactly how to capture the beauty of the moment. Their amazing support did not stop there. They were with us every step of the way leading up to the wedding, willing to answer any questions or concerns, and offering advice with their extensive wedding experience. They made us feel at ease throughout the entire process. By the time our wedding day came, it felt like they were part of our family. Not only do Gina and Sheena have incredibly personalities, but they produce an incredible product. Anée Atelier will make you feel like you belong in a wedding magazine. Our wedding photos are stunning portraits that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can not begin to write about how much I am in love with my photos from my November wedding! I shopped around a bit but was in love with her style. Gina and Sheena were true professionals and quite easy to be around. They were repsonsive and super comfortable to work with. They also knew how to navigate a recieving line like a champ! As a matter of fact it felt like we had been buddies for a while lol her work is impeccable and she really captures the realness and beautiful moments of our day. Definitely recommend :)

Thanks

Profile Picture Allyson, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Gina and Sheena make me feel calm and comfortable. They were kind, fun and easy to work with. I'm incredibly pleased with the results.

Profile Picture Carrie, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was so happy with my decision to have Gina and Sheena as my wedding photographers, well before my wedding day. I met them first at a wedding expo and was drawn to their booth (really cute, rustic decor), was impressed with their portfolio (stunning shots!) and couldn't help but note that they were a dynamic female duo (girl power!). From our first conversation I felt both confident in their combined experience and completely at ease - these ladies know their stuff and have awesome personalities to boot! They were well planned the day of the wedding and really great to work with. I am not always comfortable in front of a camera but Gina really made me feel gorgeous and at ease and Sheena had the guys feeling like they were in a movie :-) And THEN we got the photos - SWOON! They are ev-ery-thing!!! I mean all the feels! Gina and Sheena truly captured the essence of our day in a way that was both natural and editorial. My husband and I are both soooo happy with our decision to have Gina and Sheena as our wedding photographers and hold no reservations in recommending them!

Profile Picture Keisha, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Gina & Sheena were fabulous. They were totally game w/ our desire to do photos on governor's island a couple hours before the ceremony (quite a time crunch when you take into account the ferry) AND taking photos on the subway en route to the reception. Their flexibility was extraordinary & their enthusiasm was contagious. Not only did we love them, even our bridal party loved them. And their pictures are absolutely wonderful to boot. Plus they got detail photos that never even crossed my mind and were such a fun surprise to see later! Gina & Sheena were *extremely* generous w/ their time & work especially since my father was in the final stage of cancer in the midst of the wedding celebration. They made sure to capture our family in the most beautiful way. Photography was one of the things I was willing to splurge on and they are worth every penny.

Profile Picture Bridget, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

...And the photos! Photos of the wedding captured the spirit of the day! Our Bride & Groom pictures are classic, lively and a loving statement of our union. Gina was able to handle special requests including photographing typically those hard to capture people and moments which created memories that will last our family a lifetime. Prompt, professional and unobtrusive, their work did not interfere with the days' celebration.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We spent a ton of time researching photographers, reading reviews, browsing portfolios, and we ultimately chose Gina and Sheena for our engagement photos. We have been so happy with our decision! Scheduling our session was super easy - Gina was so great to communicate with. Gina and Sheena made the photo session fun. And, most importantly, we absolutely love our photos! We cannot thank you guys enough!!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gina and Scheena were amazing! Both very personal and professional. They took the time out and made sure they had every detail about myself, husband and our families. They went above and beyond to reassure me that everything was going to be beautiful and they certainly delivered. If you have stumbled on their name on a vendor list..stop looking because you definitely don't get better than these two. They will make your big day the best day and capture every moment in between! I look forward to doing business with them again In the future!

Profile Picture Kellyanne, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Can't say enough about Gina Esposito Photography. Gina & Sheena were perfect, they listened to exactly what we wanted and really nailed it. My (now) husband (ahh!!) really is not a picture guy so we were looking for a ton of candid shots that could capture the fun and happiness of the day. I couldn't be more impressed with their work. They even got my father in law to warm up and that's not always an easy feat! Really reasonable prices, incredible photos and hell yea for female owned businesses!!! They are truely power ladies and I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Jane, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints

You know you have an amazing photographer when your husband (still exciting to say) is speechless after sitting through each and every wedding picture!! Gina and Sheena were absolutely amazing to work with for our engagement pictures and wedding. They make you feel comfortable throughout the entire process and felt more like friends then hired photographers. All of our guests commented about their professionalism and great personalities. Wedsing teasers were beyond quick and I dont know how they pulled off getting us our wedding pictures so quickly! We are so happy we booked them for our wedding and have breathtaking photos to show for it! Everyone in our family including us is obsessed with them, we couldnt be happier! If you're contemplating if you should book don't think a minute more. It will be one of the best decisions you will make for your day!

Profile Picture kristin, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Finding a great wedding photographer was something that was very important to me, however we didn't have a massive budget and I really wanted to find someone who took great natural looking, candid shots as opposed to the formal posed shots I associate wedding photos with. I found Gina and Sheena after doing some research and once I looked at their work on their website and Instagram I knew I had found what I was looking for. After speaking to them for the first time, my hunch was confirmed. They were so easy to talk to, instantly knew what I was looking for and were totally flexible/easy to work with as I was planning my NY wedding from London.

On the day of they made everyone feel comfortable and at ease and throughout the whole event we barely knew they were there. We just got our pictures and could not be more thrilled. They capture the raw emotion and love that filled the day, and I am able to see so many amazing moments between our friends and family and even glances from my husband that I wasn't able to catch with the excitement of the big day. I literally cannot stop looking at the pictures - they are everything we could have wanted and we cannot recommend Gina's work more - she's the best!!

Profile Picture Alina, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

To me, photography is the most important vendor at your wedding.. Gina Esposito is the epitomy of photography. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.. she has such an amazing eye to capture the best moments in a still frame. You can't get any better then her!
I couldn't be happier about my photographs! I look at them everyday and smile because it wouldn't have been the same without her. Besides her amazing photographs, Gina and sheenas personality is so incredible. I feel like I've know them forever, which made it so comfortable to take pictures. They are such an incredible pair, and I wouldn't hesitate to use them all over again and again... I look forward to more special moments that they would be able to capture. They truly are amazing.. you can't get any better!!

Profile Picture Megan , 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Gina and Sheena truly were such a dynamic duo! From the engagement photos they captured of us in Battery Park, to the details that went into capturing our wedding day, they were truly exceptional. They listened to our specific requests, and also put in a lot of their own ideas and creativity into the photos they took. Our wedding party felt right at home with them, which allowed for so many AMAZING photos to be taken!! Thank you so much Gina and Sheena. You're not only wonderful photographers, but you're both wonderful people that helped to make our day so very special.

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are beyond blessed to have found Gina and Sheena! From our first meeting (engagement shoot), we had an immediate, undeniable chemistry with our photographers. Both Gina and Sheena made my husband and I feel at ease. Everything felt very natural (not awkward or forced), and because it was an enjoyable experience, the shoot itself went by very quickly.

Gina and Sheena continued to deliver impeccable service on our wedding day. They were prompt, efficient, and thorough and were well received by our bridal party and guests.

Gina and Sheena embody true professionalism and passion for what they do. They are both amazing talents capturing intimate moments and making them last forever. I can't even begin to explain how beautiful our wedding photographs are. We are so grateful to you for being part of our very special day, and can't thank you enough for working so hard to ensure that we will remember our wedding day forever.

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

I don't even know where to start on how amazing Gina and Sheena were. I felt like I knew them for years and we were immediately comfortable and relaxed. They were there early and so excited and happy to be there photographing our wedding. They did whatever we wanted, but made sure to capture literally every moment from the beginning to the end and got amazing candid shots. My wedding photos make me want to get up and dance, cry because the moments are priceless and stop breathing because I am laughing so hard and these photos also make me want to have a photoshoot just to look at pictures all day... I am completely obsessed. I want to go put my wedding dress on and look at them five more times. Gina and Sheena are pure goddesses. I LOVE MY WEDDING PHOTOS!

Profile Picture Charissa, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Good grief, where do I start.... Gina & Sheena are the most amazing, focused, efficient, and talented team you can imagine. They captured every little detail with such care and are such pro's at making everyone feel comfortable. Truthfully, we had a rainy and logistically difficult day and Gina & Sheena handled everything so effortlessly, making the absolute best of our circumstances with creativity that still gave us great shots. Gina went above and beyond, helping with things she certainly didn't need to, as she captured the "getting ready" moments. She wrangled my crew like a boss and honestly kept us on schedule through all the shots and moments in a way we definitely wouldn't have on our own! Sheena tackled the same task on the guys' side and they had a blast with her. A little before the wedding, Gina & Sheena redirected us toward a certain timeline that included a first look and we were nervous about it but we are so glad they took the risk of blowing up our timeline - all in the best interest of our precious time on the big day. We haven't seen our whole collection yet but from our sneak peek photos we are in love and feel like they just really made us look pretty fly.
Everyone says you get what you pay for but we feel like we got SO so much more. We HIGHLY recommend booking Gina Esposito Photography for your date, if someone else hasn't already snagged them! ;)

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations