146 Reviews for Anée Atelier

Proofs (3)
Destination / Travel (2)
Albums (2)
139 Anée Atelier Reviews

Contracting Gina Esposito was the second best decision I made for my engagement, the first was obviously deciding to propose. Gina and Sheena were extremely helpful throughout the entire process and even played along with my plan in order to get my fiance to the surprise engagement party. They were also very flexible and agreed to stay an additional 2 hours than originally planned. They were able to get us a teaser of the pictures the next day, and the rest of the photos (644 to be exact) just a week later and they were absolutely incredible. We received so many compliments from our friends and family on the quality of the pictures and how they were able to truly capture the moment. My fiance and I look forward to working them again on our wedding day.

Profile Picture David, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everything about Gina was perfect! I first saw her work online and fell in love with them. My fiance and I reached out to her to schedule an engagement photoshoot. Gina was friendly and quick to respond. She was very flexible, which was comforting since there were possible showers the week that we planned our shoot. In the end, we had our photos taken on the day we originally had planned.

It was so fun working with Gina and Sheena! They were both professional, had wonderful personalities and a great sense of humor. We received our photos only a few days after the shoot and they are beautiful!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can not begin to write about how much I am in love with my photos from my November wedding! I shopped around a bit but was in love with her style. Gina and Sheena were true professionals and quite easy to be around. They were repsonsive and super comfortable to work with. They also knew how to navigate a recieving line like a champ! As a matter of fact it felt like we had been buddies for a while lol her work is impeccable and she really captures the realness and beautiful moments of our day. Definitely recommend :)

Thanks

Profile Picture Allyson, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Gina and Sheena make me feel calm and comfortable. They were kind, fun and easy to work with. I'm incredibly pleased with the results.

Profile Picture Carrie, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was so happy with my decision to have Gina and Sheena as my wedding photographers, well before my wedding day. I met them first at a wedding expo and was drawn to their booth (really cute, rustic decor), was impressed with their portfolio (stunning shots!) and couldn't help but note that they were a dynamic female duo (girl power!). From our first conversation I felt both confident in their combined experience and completely at ease - these ladies know their stuff and have awesome personalities to boot! They were well planned the day of the wedding and really great to work with. I am not always comfortable in front of a camera but Gina really made me feel gorgeous and at ease and Sheena had the guys feeling like they were in a movie :-) And THEN we got the photos - SWOON! They are ev-ery-thing!!! I mean all the feels! Gina and Sheena truly captured the essence of our day in a way that was both natural and editorial. My husband and I are both soooo happy with our decision to have Gina and Sheena as our wedding photographers and hold no reservations in recommending them!

Profile Picture Keisha, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Gina & Sheena were fabulous. They were totally game w/ our desire to do photos on governor's island a couple hours before the ceremony (quite a time crunch when you take into account the ferry) AND taking photos on the subway en route to the reception. Their flexibility was extraordinary & their enthusiasm was contagious. Not only did we love them, even our bridal party loved them. And their pictures are absolutely wonderful to boot. Plus they got detail photos that never even crossed my mind and were such a fun surprise to see later! Gina & Sheena were *extremely* generous w/ their time & work especially since my father was in the final stage of cancer in the midst of the wedding celebration. They made sure to capture our family in the most beautiful way. Photography was one of the things I was willing to splurge on and they are worth every penny.

Profile Picture Bridget, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

...And the photos! Photos of the wedding captured the spirit of the day! Our Bride & Groom pictures are classic, lively and a loving statement of our union. Gina was able to handle special requests including photographing typically those hard to capture people and moments which created memories that will last our family a lifetime. Prompt, professional and unobtrusive, their work did not interfere with the days' celebration.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

5 stars hardly seems like enough to rate the level of excellence that is Gina Esposito. The professionalism, attention to detail and creativity that this powerhouse duo brings to the table is beyond compare. From our first conversation to the last photo of the night, Gina and Sheena were every bit the most genuine, thoughtful, imaginative and supportive team we could have hoped for. Each photo they captured was a moment. Every moment was natural. All of the love and laughter we felt throughout our wedding day was present in every shot. As a bride, I never felt rushed, posed or stressed. We cannot thank Gina and Sheena enough for capturing the little moments that mean the most to us. Everyone tells you that your wedding day flies by in such a way that you may not even be able to remember it. Thanks to Gina and Sheena, we can take ourselves back to every minute and relive the most amazing day of our lives again and again.

Profile Picture Lenee, 9/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We spent a ton of time researching photographers, reading reviews, browsing portfolios, and we ultimately chose Gina and Sheena for our engagement photos. We have been so happy with our decision! Scheduling our session was super easy - Gina was so great to communicate with. Gina and Sheena made the photo session fun. And, most importantly, we absolutely love our photos! We cannot thank you guys enough!!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gina and Scheena were amazing! Both very personal and professional. They took the time out and made sure they had every detail about myself, husband and our families. They went above and beyond to reassure me that everything was going to be beautiful and they certainly delivered. If you have stumbled on their name on a vendor list..stop looking because you definitely don't get better than these two. They will make your big day the best day and capture every moment in between! I look forward to doing business with them again In the future!

Profile Picture Kellyanne, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Can't say enough about Gina Esposito Photography. Gina & Sheena were perfect, they listened to exactly what we wanted and really nailed it. My (now) husband (ahh!!) really is not a picture guy so we were looking for a ton of candid shots that could capture the fun and happiness of the day. I couldn't be more impressed with their work. They even got my father in law to warm up and that's not always an easy feat! Really reasonable prices, incredible photos and hell yea for female owned businesses!!! They are truely power ladies and I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Jane, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints

You know you have an amazing photographer when your husband (still exciting to say) is speechless after sitting through each and every wedding picture!! Gina and Sheena were absolutely amazing to work with for our engagement pictures and wedding. They make you feel comfortable throughout the entire process and felt more like friends then hired photographers. All of our guests commented about their professionalism and great personalities. Wedsing teasers were beyond quick and I dont know how they pulled off getting us our wedding pictures so quickly! We are so happy we booked them for our wedding and have breathtaking photos to show for it! Everyone in our family including us is obsessed with them, we couldnt be happier! If you're contemplating if you should book don't think a minute more. It will be one of the best decisions you will make for your day!

Profile Picture kristin, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

To me, photography is the most important vendor at your wedding.. Gina Esposito is the epitomy of photography. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.. she has such an amazing eye to capture the best moments in a still frame. You can't get any better then her!
I couldn't be happier about my photographs! I look at them everyday and smile because it wouldn't have been the same without her. Besides her amazing photographs, Gina and sheenas personality is so incredible. I feel like I've know them forever, which made it so comfortable to take pictures. They are such an incredible pair, and I wouldn't hesitate to use them all over again and again... I look forward to more special moments that they would be able to capture. They truly are amazing.. you can't get any better!!

Profile Picture Megan , 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Gina and Sheena truly were such a dynamic duo! From the engagement photos they captured of us in Battery Park, to the details that went into capturing our wedding day, they were truly exceptional. They listened to our specific requests, and also put in a lot of their own ideas and creativity into the photos they took. Our wedding party felt right at home with them, which allowed for so many AMAZING photos to be taken!! Thank you so much Gina and Sheena. You're not only wonderful photographers, but you're both wonderful people that helped to make our day so very special.

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are beyond blessed to have found Gina and Sheena! From our first meeting (engagement shoot), we had an immediate, undeniable chemistry with our photographers. Both Gina and Sheena made my husband and I feel at ease. Everything felt very natural (not awkward or forced), and because it was an enjoyable experience, the shoot itself went by very quickly.

Gina and Sheena continued to deliver impeccable service on our wedding day. They were prompt, efficient, and thorough and were well received by our bridal party and guests.

Gina and Sheena embody true professionalism and passion for what they do. They are both amazing talents capturing intimate moments and making them last forever. I can't even begin to explain how beautiful our wedding photographs are. We are so grateful to you for being part of our very special day, and can't thank you enough for working so hard to ensure that we will remember our wedding day forever.

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

I don't even know where to start on how amazing Gina and Sheena were. I felt like I knew them for years and we were immediately comfortable and relaxed. They were there early and so excited and happy to be there photographing our wedding. They did whatever we wanted, but made sure to capture literally every moment from the beginning to the end and got amazing candid shots. My wedding photos make me want to get up and dance, cry because the moments are priceless and stop breathing because I am laughing so hard and these photos also make me want to have a photoshoot just to look at pictures all day... I am completely obsessed. I want to go put my wedding dress on and look at them five more times. Gina and Sheena are pure goddesses. I LOVE MY WEDDING PHOTOS!

Profile Picture Charissa, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Good grief, where do I start.... Gina & Sheena are the most amazing, focused, efficient, and talented team you can imagine. They captured every little detail with such care and are such pro's at making everyone feel comfortable. Truthfully, we had a rainy and logistically difficult day and Gina & Sheena handled everything so effortlessly, making the absolute best of our circumstances with creativity that still gave us great shots. Gina went above and beyond, helping with things she certainly didn't need to, as she captured the "getting ready" moments. She wrangled my crew like a boss and honestly kept us on schedule through all the shots and moments in a way we definitely wouldn't have on our own! Sheena tackled the same task on the guys' side and they had a blast with her. A little before the wedding, Gina & Sheena redirected us toward a certain timeline that included a first look and we were nervous about it but we are so glad they took the risk of blowing up our timeline - all in the best interest of our precious time on the big day. We haven't seen our whole collection yet but from our sneak peek photos we are in love and feel like they just really made us look pretty fly.
Everyone says you get what you pay for but we feel like we got SO so much more. We HIGHLY recommend booking Gina Esposito Photography for your date, if someone else hasn't already snagged them! ;)

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Look no further!! If you are looking for truly special wedding pictures, then Gina and Sheena are the perfect match. Not only are their pictures amazing, they are also absolutely lovely people! Our small wedding in Central Park was overcast and rainy and we thought we wouldn't get a single shot we'd love out of this day. But Gina and Sheena worked their magic and we are IN LOVE with all of our pictures. I can't even pick the ones I like most. We seriously couldn't have chosen better. Not only were they able to capture our happiness and love, they also made us feel extremely comfortable throughout the shoot. We're not used to having our pictures taken and I was scared that I'd feel shy and uncomfortable, but it all felt so natural, like strolling through the park with friends. We really can't thank them enough for capturing this day and providing us with the best memories ever!
And to all couples who might not be blessed with sunshine on their wedding day - with the right photographer it will seem like the most gorgeous day :)

Profile Picture Rosie, 4/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Nobody even comes close to the work that Gina and Sheena create! I find myself feeling quite awkward when I am being photographed (as I am sure many brides do!) but they made me feel at such ease on our wedding day. Every picture they took truly embodied the love that my husband and I have for each other as well as our family and friends surrounding us on our special day! They were incredible to work with and showcased our wedding for exactly what it was and that is something I will be forever grateful for. I am not one to run around showing off pictures but honestly I catch myself constantly showing images from our day and can not get enough. I do not have enough gratitude to thank the two of you for the incredible work you provided us that will last with us for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Valerie, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

We travelled to NYC from Belfast, Ireland. It was a spontaneous decision and we emailed Gina to inquire about a shoot and her response couldn't have been quicker. Gina & Sheena met us at the clerks office and from the outset we couldn't have felt more comfortable. They made us feel so comfortable. It was like being with our friends. They had so much patience and time for us. We couldn't recommend them more! They understood that we came from Ireland and hadn't told a lot of people and we wanted to make an announcement on Facebook. So, the evening after our wedding they sent us some photos to help us announce it. So prompt. We really couldn't have captured the day without the help of Gina & Sheena. Best in the business!

Profile Picture Farrah, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Highly recommend Gina and Sheena! Not only is their work awesome, they are both very friendly and great to work with. I'm very glad we chose them, my pictures look like they came out of a magazine.

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I wish I had more hands to give Gina and her Crew FOUR THUMBS UP! We booked Gina before we had even confirmed our venue because we knew she was the only one we wanted to shoot our wedding. It turns out, she was the best investment we ever made. We got married in late October and got our wedding photos back just 6 weeks later (unheard of, especially when considering the quality)! Every expectation we had before the wedding about her work was, not only confirmed, but far exceeded once we received our photos. The photos were creative, romantic, unique, fun and effortlessly beautiful! We were completely blown away and consider ourselves very lucky to have had Gina and her Crew there to capture every moment of our special day. From the very start, they helped us to, not only feel comfortable and stress free, but also had us near tears from laughing so hard. [My (now) husband HATES being photographed... However, any anxieties he might have had quickly dissipated and he was working that camera like he was Beyoncé].

All in all, Gina and her crew have such unparalleled talent, which is only exceeded by their genuine kindness, quality service and professionalism. They made the entire process seamless and were all truly a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Gina and her company for any and all events you will ever have.. in your entire life.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Ok ladies listen up! Future brides don't look any further...Gina Esposito is the photographer you need and MUST book! When it came to my wedding, other than the man i was marrying, my photos were the most important part. Hands down i made sure to get the best photographer out there, because these photos help you remember the most amazing day of your life. It's even more important then your venue, because with a great photographer they can make something not so great look AH-MAZ-ING! I have to say Gina is so laid back, funny and sweet. She makes it super easy. It's always awkward having a million photos taken of you but she really puts you at ease. When she took our engagement pictures i was blown away. Everyone kept asking who i used because they were so magnificent. Fast forward to today when i received my wedding photos (photos that i have dreamed about my entire life)....well let's just say that my wedding photos blew my mind even more!! Gina and her team fulfilled my wildest dreams. She listened to the type of style photos i wanted and really did deliver. My photos have such gorgeous colors. They are super romantic and whimsical. They honestly look like a dream i had. I'm so truly grateful for Gina because during my wedding planning days i would always hear other brides horror stories, or stories about how they "really didn't vibe with their photographer" "Didn't know them" "Didn't like them", etc. Well if you choose Gina and her team then you don't have to worry about a thing. She's got you covered and she is worth every penny. So if you're struggling to pick someone...go with your gut and definitely go with Gina!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The best photographer ever!!!!! Her team is great they go out of their way for you! When they have an eye for something they make sure they succeed at capturing that special shot! I'm obsessed with my wedding pictures. Every time I look through them I relive my wedding day all over again. Just shows all the great pictures Gina and her team took and didn't miss a moment! I love Gina so much and wouldn't have wanted it any other way! She was always on point and made the best for me! It was our pleasure working with her and her team!!

Profile Picture Brianne, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews