Andy Rodriguez Photography Reviews

Andy Rodriguez Photography 4
Andy Rodriguez Photography 5
Andy Rodriguez Photography 6
Andy Rodriguez Photography 7

Andy is an amazing photographer! From the moment we spoke with him on the phone, we knew he would be a great match for us. He puts you at ease and is so creative with his shots! During our engagement shoot, he made a plain wall look spectacular in a photo! The wedding timeline he created was spot on, not a minute was wasted. My fiance can be shy and Andy put him right at ease. He is high energy and fun to work with. We were so excited to see our photographs and could not be happier, he was 100% the right photographer for us!

Sent on 12/15/2013

Shannon · Married on 08/25/2013

The best possible choice we made for our Wedding day started by hiring Andy Rodriguez to do our Engagement/Wedding pictures!!! Everything turned out AMAZING!!! And on top of that, Andy is just so easy to work with, he is so quick to respond anytime you have a question.... and believe me I had a ton of silly questions! My now husband is not used to doing photographs or anything like that so I was super worried before our engagement pictures, Andy is so good at what he does he had my husband looking like a pro at taking pictures. Andy is so focused on getting the best shots of the bride and groom it was great, he was by our side the whole time and yet you couldn't even tell.... he was like a ninja, there but you didn't even know it! I had so many people during the wedding come up to me raving about him and how nice he was and how they could just see his attention to detail. I would recommend him to anyone over and over again!! And if I could do my Wedding day all over again...which I'm so glad I don't have to, lol I would hire him again in a hear beat! We have found ourselves a photographer for all our big moments that we look forward too in the future... babies, family shots whatever it may be! If he will have us!

Sent on 04/08/2014
  • Celina

Celina · Married on 05/25/2013

We first hired Andy to do a engagement shoot and loved his work so my husband and I decided to book him for our wedding 5/25/13 and my trash the dress;-) We loved his work and how he made us feel comfortable at all times. We get so many compliments on our pictures I gave Andy's information out to everyone that had asked. Thank you again Andy for your amazing work!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Terry · Married on 04/14/2013

Andy is a great photographer. We used him for our wedding and we would highly recommend him and his services. He was very creative, professional, and all around great person to work with. On top of all of that, his work is of the highest quality.

Terry & Engy

Sent on 05/20/2013

Nick · Married on 03/16/2013

Andy was awesome!! Went above and beyond. Highly recommended. Couldn't have asked for any more. A++++++++

Sent on 04/17/2013

Mark · Married on 11/10/2012

Andy Rodriguez Photography went above and beyond our expectations. He provided superior quality at a reasonable price and he was really easy to work with. He was such a joy with a constant smile on his face and always made us feel comfortable in every shot that he captured.

Sent on 12/28/2012
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 09/30/2012

Andy provides awesome work and great service! His skill, passion and creativity made choosing him for our special day, a no brainer! Andy will help you capture amazing memories with a professional attitude.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Matt · Married on 09/30/2012

I was incredibly happy with the work that Andy did. We flew him out to Maui for our wedding which was a bonus because we not only got amazing pictures of the wedding itself, but also the rehearsal dinner and activities leading up to the wedding. He was very aware of what was going on and captured all of the special moments that we were able to later look back upon and relive. I wish I could give him more than 5 stars!

Sent on 11/21/2012

I feel like I now own hundreds of magazine quality pictures of our wedding! This is one day in your history you want to remember forever so I did not want to take any risks! Andy is amazing!! And I love that he includes Engagement photos in his package. We weren't planning on doing any and I am SO glad we did now!! We used a lot of them for wedding things like the invitation and program!!! So perfect :) We got along so well with him too we would have wanted him at our wedding anyway haha!! His shots are so creative and unique I never imagined our wedding pics could look so good!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND and will recommend him for any of my friends getting married :)

Sent on 10/19/2012

Monica · Married on 07/22/2012

Andy was amazing! My husband and I were so happy with how professional he was! He was on time, took all the pictures we asked for, he was flexible and he made everyone feel comfortable! He sent us sneak peak pictures right after our wedding and he was great about sending us our finalized pictures in the time frame he quoted! The pictures turned out amazing and everyone was raving about how perfect they came out! I will be recommending Andy to all my friends! When we decide to take family pictures in the future Andy will definitely be the photographer we call!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Katie · Married on 06/30/2012

Andy Rodriquez photographed our wedding and reception. He did an amazing job. He was punctual, and he got all the before, during, and after shots that we were looking for. Along with the package, Andy put together a gorgeous website and photo album of the most memorable moments, and all within a reasonable price range. He definitely earned a five out of five star rating from me and my husband.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Suzanne · Married on 02/25/2012

Andy did both our engagement and wedding photos. We were very impressed with his ability to find areas you normally wouldn’t think about to capture great shots! He was very professional with an easy going attitude so that made us feel relaxed and be ourselves while we were shooting. We have so many great pictures to choose from for our wedding album and we have received so many compliments on all the photos! We couldn’t be happier!!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Kristia · Married on 10/15/2011

It goes without saying that Andy Rodriguez is a phenomal photographer. By looking at his work you can tell that he has the ability to capture warmth and emotion in even the simplest of settings. What sets him apart is his wonderful personality. He is funny, kind, and considerate. He made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. Thanks to his photography, our friends and family that were unable to attend our destination wedding, were able to experience the joy and love of our day. We were blessed to have him be apart of our exciting weekend. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect photographer.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2011

Andy Rodriguez was our wedding photographer. He arrived early, was very professional, and captured all of the special moments we had hoped for, before and during the ceremony. Andy’s photos not only perfectly captured our wedding day, but many of the angles and techniques he used while taking the photos left us with hundreds of artistic shots to choose from. We were very impressed with his photography service, and we plan to use him again when we have an occasion requiring professional photos!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Matthew · Married on 09/26/2015

We got quotes from 3 different wedding photographers whom portfolios we liked . Out of those three I had people from my work view their portfolios and vote. The major consensus was Andy and out of the 3 quotes we received his pricing seemed to be the most fair. So we proceeded to contact Andy and set up a meeting. Andy was really a nice guy and was very personable. He went over the packages, answered our questions so we moved forward and selected him as our wedding photographer. He just seemed like the type of person that wouldn't have a problem telling us what to do so he could get the shot he needed and that is what we were looking for.

We did one engagement shoot and our wedding and I do have to compliment Andy as he is genuinely a nice person and a consummate professional. He took his time with us and never made us feel rushed or uncomfortable. When he delivers the photos to you he uses a professional website where you can view and download your photos. Overall our photos look amazeballs!! Andy did offer a couple packages that included an album and one of them was a Graphi Studio wedding album (most amazing album I have ever seen). I scoured the internet trying to find a place to order one and couldn't find one. The wedding went by so fast, it's really a blur of a memory, it was important to me to put really immortalize the event with an album fit to be a family heirloom.

I would recommend Andy to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer that wants someone that is professional yet enjoyable.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/17/2015

Andy was so helpful in planning our event! He worked well with us and made a couple that have always been very awkward in photos and avoiding a camera, forget that he even had a camera! We had so much fun with Andy and he captured pictures that truly represent us. Thank you Andy!

Sent on 07/12/2017