10 Reviews for Andy Hastings Photography

Canvas (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)
10 Andy Hastings Photography Reviews

Andy Hastings did such an amazing job at our wedding with the photography, I can't imagine picking anyone else that would have made my big day more relaxed and stress free. The pictures are gorgeous and one of a kind. They did not miss a single thing and the photographers remained flexible throughout the whole day, even when things got a little hectic. Not only are they amazing photographers but they are such a joy to be around! Very funny and passionate about what they do. They make you feel like they are just as excited as you are to be there! I would not have changed a thing. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a top notch photographer.

Profile Picture User7265887, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andy was so awesome to work with!! He drove many hours for our engagement session which meant the world to my husband and I! He was easy to get in contact with and reprinted in a timely manner. When it came to our big day he captured moments I will cherish forever! I could sit and look through our pictures from that day every single day!! I would highly recommend him to any bride!!

Profile Picture Beth, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andy was the photographer at our wedding November of 2016. Everyone has been so impressed by our photos, they did such a good job. They got photos of everything I could have wanted and then some. I'm so happy with how everything turned out.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

After interviewing many photographers, we knew we made the right choice by choosing Andy Hastings. Andy is very honest, professional, trust worthy and reliable. We appreciated his input on his professional opinions, and he knew how to make our wedding day smooth and stress free. Andy was such a pleasure to work with and he truly values his customers. He is always available to answer our questions and he really likes to get to know his clients. He captured every detail on our wedding day and even all of our friends and family could not stop talking about how amazing the photos are. We will continue to use his services for the future and I would highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Andy was fantastic! I knew I wanted Andy to capture our wedding day from the first email we exchanged. We made sure to book Andy before any other vendors (even our venue!) so we could make sure he was available. Because Andy was our first vendor booked, he provided us with tons of advice not only about photographs and settings, but about what to look for in our other vendors. With this advice in hand, we saved ourselves a lot of frustration. Andy was attentive, professional, and FUN. Our pictures are OUTSTANDING and more than we could have hoped for. Andy captured some awesome moments that we didn't even realize! We had such an amazing day, and thanks to Andy we are able to relive our day through our photos!

Plus he is an awesome dress bustler! :)

Profile Picture Sara and David, 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andy was great! We met him a few days before our wedding and he did everything he can to make our day run smooth. He was very professional and was like a ninja. Everyone said he blended right in but was there to capture every moment. The pictures turned out amazing and he was fast to get everything back to you.

Profile Picture Trina, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andy saved the day!! He got us out of a jam and agreed to photograph our wedding only three days before our Wedding Day! Not only was he courteous, gracious and just generally wonderful to work with, but the pictures are outstanding. He captured all the beautiful moments effortlessly. He definitely understood exactly who we are and what we wanted and made it happen. The photos are very natural and full of emotion. Everyone we've shared the pictures with says how beautiful they are, followed by "where did you find this guy"? I've passed out many business cards. We recommend Andy with absolutely no reservation. He is a very professional, caring and skilled photographer.

Profile Picture Beth and Justin, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so happy that we found Andy to photograph our engagement session and wedding. He is extremely professional and really takes the time to get to know you as a couple and photograph your wedding based on what you want. He responded almost immediately with questions, which was very helpful and made us realize that he was really on top of things. Our photos turned out gorgeous and took many photos of our wedding "in the moment" without us knowing that we were being photographed, which made for some really cool photos. One thing that we thought was really neat about Andy is that we didn't even really know that he was taking pictures at our wedding....he just meshed right into the background and took photos of things we didn't get to see ourselves. Words can't express how much we enjoyed working with him and would recommend him for any type of photography needs!

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent job done! Andy took stunning photos, was easy to work with, and captured the most important moments of our day! Thank you Andy!

Profile Picture User3213620, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andy Hastings was very professional. He was completely out of the spot light and I hardly noticed he was even there. All of the pictures I wanted to get were not a problem. I even wanted to try to get some group pictures during the reception and he was more than happy to take them. He even suggested some great picture that I would have never thought of.

I love my pictures! They look so professional and I look at them at least once a day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/7/10, 1 Review