Andrias Events Reviews

1 User photo

Andrias Events 1

Angela Gordon · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Event Planner

Andrias is super professional and has a great eye for detail. She planned my aunt's wedding so it was only right for her to help with mine.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Maryann Webb · Married on 10/10/2018

MaryAnn Blooms

Working with Andrias Events was a dream come true! Andrias is so professional and let the other vendors know exactly what was expected of them. She also was a great communicator with letting me know the desires of the clients. The client had specific request regarding the floral designs and Andrias Events made the clients vision come to life with detailed communication with me. I would highly recommend Andrias Events to anyone!

Andrias Events 2
    Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Rayann

Rayann · Married on 05/21/2016

On May 21, 2016, I had the wedding of my dreams and Andrias played a MAJOR part in that. I found out about Andrias Events at a bridal expo. When I first met her, I instantly liked her. She was professional, precise, confident, eloquent, and knew what she was about. I LOVED IT!! I remember walking away from her booth saying she’s the one. And I was correct! I spent a good amount of money on my wedding and I wanted to make sure that it ran smoothly. Andrias did just that. One thing I learned from the wedding process is the importance of focusing on every detail. Since I was boggled down with other things, Andrias did that for me. She made sure no detail fell through the cracks. She truly has an eye for detail. In addition, I cannot stress how professional she was. She responded quickly to my emails. She took on tasks to ease the burden off of me. She checked in on me to make sure I was doing okay. The day of the wedding, she had her assistant there to help her. She brought radios to communicate to her assistant and the ushers. She made sure we were on time. She made sure the bridal party was doing exactly what they were supposed to be doing. She made sure the vendors had the right information. I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH ANDRIAS! SHE WAS TRULY GOD SENT!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Kenya · Married on 09/05/2015

Andrias Events was instrumental in making our wedding day the BEST DAY EVER! She met with us several times to discuss ideas, collect vendor information, planned a detailed timeline and worked with all of the vendors to ensure flawless execution from beginning to end. She is always willing to help with whatever you need and loves the challenge of making your vision come true! She surprised us with decorations at the sweetheart table to make it extra special. Thank you Andrias J. White!! I wouldn’t have been able to do this without you!

Sent on 10/05/2015