98 Reviews for Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC

Non-religious (1)
Catholic (1)
Methodist (1)
Agnostic (1)

We were so thrilled with Andrews Wedding Ceremonies! They paired us with Charles Luke and he was the nicest and funniest officiant! He really did make our day very special. We got to sit down with him one on one and personalize our ceremony to meet our needs. He was on time and very professional and we felt very comfortable with him like he was family. I really recommend him if you want a fun ceremony but he can also be formal if you prefer that too!

Photo for Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC Review - Charles Luke standing next to the Groom and Groomsmen.
Photo for Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC Review - Listening to the words he had to say, shows the look of joy.
Photo for Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC Review - Charles Luke walking down the Aisle.
Photo for Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC Review - Charles making us laugh as Groom loses the words to say.
Photo for Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC Review - Ceremony of Rings
Photo for Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC Review - Sealing it with a kiss.
Photo
Photo for Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC Review - Reading of our vows.
Profile Picture Samantha, 11/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Brandon Honeycutt did an absolutely fantastic job with our small elopement at Centennial Park in Irving. He answered my emails in a crazy fast fashion, so I was never worried about lack of communication. Honestly it was like the man knew us though we had never met. He said everything I'd hoped he'd say without me ever having to ask him. He was very patient when a couple of our guests were late, and didn't make us feel rushed at all. I HIGHLY recommend him for anyone who wants a modern, fun, but personal service. If I could give 100 stars I would.

The Beeler's

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brandon Honeycutt was absolutely perfect for our ceremony. He catered to us, and personalized the ceremony to us and made it ours. He was patient and very easy to work with, very professional and made our ceremony a beautiful lasting impression for our guest. He was able to captivate an audience and didn't make it to be a long drawn out wedding ceremony. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Tara, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sarai was INCREDIBLE!!!! She was extremely professional and warm and very accommodating to our many needs! She performed such a tear inducing and unforgettable bilingual ceremony for my husband and I that people are still mentioning it to us!!! Absolutely 100% recommend her for your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brandon Honeycutt was wonderful! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Absolutely loved Officiant Charles Luke! From the first meeting that we had with him we knew we found the perfect person to help us with such a special day. His dialogue/vows that he prepared for us were beyond our expectations especially the way he carried out our "Vow to Grow" piece. I would definitely recommend! Thanks for making our day even more special!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Charles Luke was the perfect officiant for us. He put together a ceremony that lined up exactly with what we needed. He made the planning process a breeze, and we're so glad we went with Dr. Luke and Andrews Wedding Ceremonies!

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/15/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Agnostic, Licensed

Had a great experience customizing my wedding ceremony with Sarai. She tailored the script to be exactly what we wanted, a contemporary Spanish/English bilingual ceremony. It was no easy feat, but she did it, and I couldn’t be more pleased with her level of service. My husband and I also completed pre-marital counseling with her and had a great time. Sarai and Andrews Wedding Ceremonies get my highest recommendation!

Profile Picture Annie, 10/7/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Thank you for the beautiful ceremony! Dr. Charles Luke made the process of designing and preparing for the service so easy. We received many compliments on the sincerity and beauty of our vows. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Jenn, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very easy to work with! This was probably one of the least stessful parts of planning because the manual provided made it so easy. They were always fast to respond and provided a respectful genuine man to perform our ceremony on time and professionally exactly the way we hoped it would be

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brandon Honeycutt was so great! Very professional, honeslty cared about us, and was so flexible to last minute changes. It was a perfect reception thanks to him!

Profile Picture Leticia, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Charles Luke performed our wedding ceremony on 9/10/16! He was great! We wanted a short, simple ceremony since it was outdoors. He kept it maybe 15 minutes long and it was absolutely perfect! Short and sweet! He was even gracious enough to help us coordinate the seating and walking of the bridal party at the rehearsal the night before, since we didn't have a wedding coordinator. Thank you so much Dr. Luke for giving us a great ceremony and making our day special!

Profile Picture User7198827, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal

Dr. Charles Luke was AWESOME! We had somewhat unusual ceremony requests (black and tan beer unity!) and he was so excited for it. We wanted a light-hearted and humorous ceremony, and that's what we got. People told us afterwards that everyone was just laughing the whole time!

Profile Picture Blair, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am so pleased and happy I found them. Big weight lifted off my shoulders doing the elopement package using the Marty Leonard Chapel. Highly recommend them. Charles Luke, was professional and open to making any changes or add ins to the ceremony. I had a very intimate ceremony, with just immediate family and photographer (8people); and it was PERFECT!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Interfaith Ceremony

Wonderful! Great experience and

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

We searched throughout DFW to find the perfect Minister for our Wedding. We were introduced to Dr. Tom Bullick through Andrews Wedding and he married us on April 9th. Tom was personable, very helpful, and really made the whole experience stress-free from choosing our vows to deciding on what type of Ceremony we wanted. I would absolutely recommend Tom and Andrews Weddings for anyone in DFW looking for a Minister.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Methodist

Peter Andrews is a family friend that officiated our wedding on 11/21/2015. After we returned from the wedding, we had several guests tell us that he was the best wedding officiant they have ever seen. He kept it professional with a slight bit of humor (which we loved) & we would highly recommend him to any couple planning their wedding. If we could, we would give him 10 stars!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/21/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

Rev. Charles Luke officiated our ceremony on 10/23/15. He was so kind, yet professional during the entire planning process. We live about an hour from the offices, so he accommodated our needs by email and phone. He always responded very quickly to emails, putting our minds at ease!

We didn't care to write vows, so we were provided a ceremony template. He made all customizations as requested, and the ceremony was perfect!

Reverend Charles Luke is fantastic and I highly recommend him as an officiant!

Profile Picture Karmin, 10/23/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mr.Andrews is an amazing officiant. Out of everything from the wedding I received the most compliments about him! He's very personable and made us feel very comfortable up there in front of everyone. He reads the crowd well and knows how to use a seamless mix of humor and seriousness during the ceremony. I would recommend him a million times.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/23/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

Going into planning our wedding, I knew I was gonna face challenges with regards to our ceremony. I had wanted certain customs from my culture integrated into our wedding and I knew that finding the script and sequence of it all will have to be on me because I didn't expect officiants here to know. So it was a pleasant surprise for me the day of our consultation to find out Peter already has a script! And a good one at that too. Peter's extensive experience in officiating really shone through and that took a lot of stress and further research on my end off my shoulders. On the day of the wedding, the ceremony was a dream. I made a mistake with one of the customs that I, myself inserted in the ceremony, and Peter was quick to comment about it and we all laughed it off. It was great! It was a lovely mixture of laughter and tears of joy. We couldn't have been happier with the outcome! The ceremony is the most important part in a wedding and we are very glad we chose Peter Andrews for it. Very highly recommended!

Profile Picture Cezan, 10/18/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

Thank you so much Mr. Andrews for marring us. You did a wonderful job and I can't tell you how many compliments you got on the ceremony. You were absolutely outstanding!
Thanks, Julie

Profile Picture Julie, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I was referred to Andrews Wedding Ceremonies by my wedding coordinator who had worked with them many times. I had no idea where to begin. I knew from the beginning that I wanted a slightly traditional religious wedding. I was so lost on how to explain this and hopeful that this vision in my head would be possible. Mr. Peter Andrews was amazing! He knew exactly what I wanted from the moment I explained it. He was extremely easy to talk to and he had very encouraging words for my husband and I when we initially met with him. He cared to get to know us and wanted to make our day special in every way he could. He married my husband and I in the most beautiful way possible. The ceremony for me, was the most important part of my wedding day. I wanted it to be perfect, so beautiful, heartfelt, and include multiple religious touches to it. We received so many compliments on our marriage ceremony as well as the Minister who married us! Everyone thought he did an amazing job! And he really did! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect ceremony. I HIGHLY recommend him and his colleagues to take part in your special day, there is no room for anything less than amazing!

Profile Picture Natalie , 10/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Catholic

Peter stepped in and offered his services for our wedding when our original officiant ending up moving to Ireland. I could not be happier with how things turned out! Peter was absolutely wonderful and we received numerous compliments on our Ceremony and him. He was so great that everyone assumed he had known us all our lives and we had only met with him once! I would recommend him to anyone who is getting married!

Profile Picture Laurie, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The officiant was very professional, fun and really made our day special. Our guests thought he was great!

Profile Picture Brandee, 9/19/15, 1 Review