56 Reviews for Andrew Samplawski Photography

Wedding Portraits (2)
Matted Prints (2)
Toning (1)
Trash The Dress (1)

If I could give Andy ten stars I would! I was a bridesmaid in my sister-in-laws wedding September of 2016 and absolutely loved his unique flare. After getting engaged, I seen Andy at a bridal show, talked, and decided to talk to my then fiance about our photographer. We met later that spring, signed the contract, and had our engagement session. Andy called me a lil while later to check on the planning and as any bride I was melting down. Andy was there and listened. My now husband and I were planning the traditional route but within a month, and after talking to Andy, we decided eloping was our style. Andy was very accommodating as I'm sure we were making his life heck by switching the date and place. Andy traveled up to Ashland/Madeline Island that weekend and made our day spectacular! Our officiant didn't show up (right away). Andy didn't skip a beat. We did an impromptu ceremony and continued taking pictures. Andy even rock climbed with us to an incredible and difficult spot! Our officiant came to the island, we had a romantic sunset ceremony, and continued pictures after sunset. At the end of the day, Andy captured the emotions of the day, made my husband and I feel like we were the only two people everywhere we went, and above all made the day feel natural but as unique as we were. We can't say enough how phenomenal all of our pictures are. Thank you deeply, Andrew Samplawski Photography.

Profile Picture Veronica, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Andy and his team are so amazing. They are fun, upbeat, and so creative. The slideshow at the reception was a huge hit and I can't wait to see the end result which I know will be perfect! I had so many people ask me who our photographer was and say "wow those guys were good at their job".

Profile Picture Laura, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits

Wonderful experience as the "brides older sister" Andy and his assistant were beyond amazing your photos capture every special moment of the big day for Kate and mikey ! Thanks for your hard work and talent I recommend you to anyone I know for wedding photos that speak volumes !

Profile Picture Rachel , 8/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andy and Jeff were the best, they made my day amazing and the preview pics were phenomenal.

Profile Picture AMANDA, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andy and his team are beyond amazing!! They know how to make you laugh and have fun. Jeff and Andy know what the other is thinking and just had to pose us for the perfect photo. The work that they do is beyond shocking. We are so glad that we had them for our wedding. We had guest in shock over the slideshow that they put together of the day of photos during dinner. When we need someone going forward, Andrew will be our only choice.

Profile Picture shelly, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don't even know where to begin in thanking Andy for capturing so many precious moments at my daughter and son-in-law's wedding. How he pulled a slide show together for the reception of pictures taken earlier in the day so quickly and perfectly, is beyond me. Sharing those images with the guests after dinner was just incredible. I can't wait to see all the pictures from the wedding day and I have no idea how we will choose among so many beautiful photos. Andy is simply the BEST in the business! Hands down. You will have nothing but a positive experience and perfect photos of your big day if you are lucky enough to book Andy for your special event.

Profile Picture User7298737, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andy's creativeness is what sets him apart from other photographers. He takes the time to think of things that no one else does, while maintaining a schedule as most weddings do not allow enough time for pictures. His assistant Jeff was also amazing, who was brought along to make sure we captured all the moments. Both were super professional, friendly, courteous, helpful amazing.... you get the point. Cant wait for our pictures to start coming back. Thanks so much Andy and Jeff.

Profile Picture Daniel, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

We had Andy and his team photograph our wedding on Memorial day weekend and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer! He also did our engagement pictures. I met Andy at a bridal expo and he was very outgoing and very easy to build a connection with. He is very professional and personable! While looking for photographers we were hoping to go a little bit less expensive but we saw Andy's work and although he was a little bit more expensive than other photographers, he is well worth the money. Andy and Jeff did an incredible job on our wedding day getting all of the pictures that we requested and more. They kept to a tight schedule but still had fun and they gave me time when I needed a moment to breathe, or take it all in as it was an emotional day; but they understood and were great! Andy put a slideshow together that we watched after dinner and it was an incredible addition to the reception. My husband and I, and our guests, were all able to watch the slideshow, looking back on first look pictures, wedding party pictures as well as ceremony pictures and more. It was so much fun to see this pictures so quickly as he had to quickly go through hundreds (if not more) pictures and then put them together in a slide show in a short amount of time! He then posted two photos online within the first 2 days after the wedding and we were so excited to already have some to show family and friends. We also had Janelle working with us as a videographer and she did an AMAZING job jumping in and capturing moments. We are very excited to see the finished product as we just got married so we haven't gotten our pictures back yet, but we are very impressed by everything to this point! Andy and his team are wonderful, easy to work with, fun, yet very professional, personable, and above all else, very talented. I would HIGHLY recommend Andy and his team as a photographer for a wedding or any other event. We hope to use his services for other big moments in our lives in the future!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/28/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

I would highly recommend Andrew Samplawski Photography! Andy is so easy to get along with and so professional. Him and his team made planning our wedding so much easier! He was able to meet up and/or able to answer any questions that we had. He also made up a timeline for the day so we had a plan on when things should be going on. They made a checklist before the wedding to make sure that we didn't have to think about what pictures we would like the day of, so that we were able to relax and enjoy every moment. They even checked in with us and our family to make sure that we didn't have any other requests for the day! Everyone in the wedding party and our families, and friends could not believe how helpful they were with everything the day of! We absolutely could not believe how amazing our pictures ended up turning out. I would not change a single thing and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture kaitlyn, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

I have worked with Andy on multiple events and once again, he was an absolute professional and made my sister's wedding day perfect! All our guests gushed about video montage that he put together and was shown at dinner - there were no dry eyes in the house! He made the bride and groom totally comfortable and in turn was able to really catch the essence of the celebration and let their personalities show through. I would highly recommend Andy. Won't regret it!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andy was absolutely amazing!! We did our engagement pictures with him, and then he and Alberto did our wedding pictures. The things that they thought of for different kinds of picture poses was fantastic. Andy was so flexible with making sure we got everything we wanted captured. We could not have chosen a better place for our pictures. Andy also helped us with our limo service for before and after the ceremony. Top notch and so great to work with!!!!

Profile Picture Louis, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Transportation

I cannot say enough positive things about Andy and our experience with him. Not only is he a truly gifted photographer who takes and produces beautiful photographs, but he is wonderfully fun to work with. Andy has a fun-loving, energetic personality and made our day absolutely wonderful. He is the perfect combination of professional and fun! He captured all of our special moments during our wedding and made sure we got all the photographs we wanted, as well as the pictures our families wanted. He also made a video of some of the pictures he took during the day and played it during the reception. It was truly beautiful and every one loved it! Andy was helpful and supportive every step of the way! He is quite simply, the best! I will certainly be using him in the future for all our photography needs and will be recommending him to future brides and anyone in need of a photographer.

Profile Picture Allison , 2/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andrew and his staff were absolutely amazing! He made every step of the process easy and stress free. Not only is his work stunning, but he made my fiance (who hates being photographed) feel at ease. He worked quickly to get the most amazing and natural looking pictures! I was impressed at his ability to create a beautiful shot in any setting while still allowing us to do "our own thing" so we didn't feel posed. Andrew also took the time before the wedding to basically plan our whole timeline for us (saving me quite the headache!). He worked through all the bumps in the road on the wedding day, corralled our wedding party to create fun and memorable shots, and really made my friends and family feel comfortable. We really felt that we got our money's worth with Samplawski Photography! He made our special day fun and stress free!

Profile Picture User4747804, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andy and his assistant are personable, professional, and fun! They felt like a party of the wedding party! Best photographer in the Eau Claire area, hands down! I would highly recommend and encourage him to all my friends and family!

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was pleasure working with Samplawski photography and Andy! He was with us for most of the day and did a wonderful job making us feel comfortable and all the guests really enjoyed him as well. Both our engagement session and wedding day seemed to go really well. He was very accommodating and was willing to meet with us whenever we wanted before the wedding to help us plan out our day, and calm everyone's nerves. It was treat to be able to have him as out photographer, and I am very exited to see the pictures.

Profile Picture Rose, 7/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had such a bad experience finding and booking out first photographer who backed out just 5 months before our wedding, we were in a panic! I didn't think it was going to get better until we met Andy! Our experience did a 180°! From booking the wedding, engagement sessions, and our wedding day, Andy Samplawski Photography was wonderful! There aren't enough words to say what a wonderful experience we had with this company, and Andy himself! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Samplawski photography is extremely creative, bold, flexible, and so much more. Both photographers came out to my golfing event bright and early before the wedding and snapped some priceless memories of my family and groomsmen and I. The entire experience was such a pleasure my wife and I were very lucky to book samploski photography, they are fantastic photographers!!!

Profile Picture Luke, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andy and his team have the greatest & most friendly attitudes! Everyone at our wedding was complimenting what a wonderful job they were doing. Any ideas and/or questions we had for them they were quick to respond. Andy's professionalism really shows his desire and passion for the career path he has chosen. Andy and his team give 200% dedication in making your day all about you, making sure the customer is happy either rain or shine! My husband and I recommend Andy and his team to absolutely anyone looking for a Photographer because he is the best, hands down!

Profile Picture User4215213, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Was very well organized and did an awesome job helping keep everything on schedule.

Profile Picture Joe, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photography at our wedding and engagement session was top notch, Andrew and his staff were extremely fun to work with. Total professionals. We look forward to receiving the photos.

Profile Picture User4240189, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very quick, organized, and professional. My friends and family were very impressed with how easy it was to take group photos with the wedding party after the ceremony. I was also impressed with the wedding slides how put together at dinner. The photos in the slide show were beautiful!

Profile Picture User4109532, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely a pleasure working with you Andy!!! No doubt in my mind that we have chosen the best photographer; very pleased with everything that was done for us you all met and extremely exceeded my expectations. Thank you very much.

Robert Hable
AM2 US Navy.

Profile Picture Robert, 2/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

ENERGETIC & AMBITIOUS PHOTOGRAPHERS, PERSONABLE, & AWESOME PICTURES !
I planned a Wisconsin Wedding from Seattle. When I spoke with Andy via phone, I had a great feeling about him. His personality and energy was magnetic! He worked around my scedule when I came to town and was quick to respond to my emails. He brought an abundance of photo albums and picture frames to show me examples and I felt he was dedicated to meeting our needs. I had many funny and intimate requests for pictures on the day of the wedding and Andy and his team made all of them happen. I asked for it, I got it! He brought two extra photographers, nothing was missed. My guests, our families, and the groom and I were so impressed by he and his crew's dedication to achieving the best pictures, in the moment catches, posed, propped, and anything else that came along. I can't say enough good things about Andy and Alberto. If your looking for a fine tuned crew that is fun, energetic, punctual, well prepared, and put's your mind at ease over pictures....Andy Samplawski is your guy!!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Samplawski Photography helped capture the most important day of our lives without putting any extra stress on us! They were funny, flexible and professional! We are so pleased with the photos we have seen already, and each moment was captured perfectly. Our friends keep telling us how impressed they were with our photographer--but we knew they would do a great job from the start!

Profile Picture User3263872, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews