Andrew Samplawski Photography Reviews

62 | Chippewa Falls, WI

62 Reviews for Andrew Samplawski Photography

Joe · Married on 05/31/2014

Was very well organized and did an awesome job helping keep everything on schedule.

Sent on 06/02/2014

The photography at our wedding and engagement session was top notch, Andrew and his staff were extremely fun to work with. Total professionals. We look forward to receiving the photos.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Very quick, organized, and professional. My friends and family were very impressed with how easy it was to take group photos with the wedding party after the ceremony. I was also impressed with the wedding slides how put together at dinner. The photos in the slide show were beautiful!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Robert · Married on 02/08/2014

Absolutely a pleasure working with you Andy!!! No doubt in my mind that we have chosen the best photographer; very pleased with everything that was done for us you all met and extremely exceeded my expectations. Thank you very much.

Robert Hable
    AM2 US Navy.

Sent on 02/11/2014

Suzanne · Married on 10/12/2013

ENERGETIC & AMBITIOUS PHOTOGRAPHERS, PERSONABLE, & AWESOME PICTURES !
    I planned a Wisconsin Wedding from Seattle. When I spoke with Andy via phone, I had a great feeling about him. His personality and energy was magnetic! He worked around my scedule when I came to town and was quick to respond to my emails. He brought an abundance of photo albums and picture frames to show me examples and I felt he was dedicated to meeting our needs. I had many funny and intimate requests for pictures on the day of the wedding and Andy and his team made all of them happen. I asked for it, I got it! He brought two extra photographers, nothing was missed. My guests, our families, and the groom and I were so impressed by he and his crew's dedication to achieving the best pictures, in the moment catches, posed, propped, and anything else that came along. I can't say enough good things about Andy and Alberto. If your looking for a fine tuned crew that is fun, energetic, punctual, well prepared, and put's your mind at ease over pictures....Andy Samplawski is your guy!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Samplawski Photography helped capture the most important day of our lives without putting any extra stress on us! They were funny, flexible and professional! We are so pleased with the photos we have seen already, and each moment was captured perfectly. Our friends keep telling us how impressed they were with our photographer--but we knew they would do a great job from the start!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Kasey · Married on 09/20/2013

Andy is awesome. He kept me posted on everything going on and really listened to what we wanted. He has great ideas and is very fun to work with.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Andrew Samplawski Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Kasey for the great review! We greatly appreciate it!

Crystal · Married on 08/31/2013

Andy was amazing to work with from day one. He even helped us plan the rest of the event by referring us to other types of wedding vendors that we were in need of (hair, florist, tux rental) that we needed to complete our planning, and EVERY one of them was excellent. The engagement session was a preview into how he would handle things on our wedding day, and it was so much fun and he was up for anything. Then, our wedding day came and it was no exception to the rest of the amazing experience with him. He captured so many moments and details that I didn't even have time to pay attention to, so that now I will be able to forever remember them with his pictures. More than that, he was fun and engaged others at the wedding to participate and have a good time. I can't even count the number of people who came to me after the wedding and raved about Andy and his staff and how wonderful they were, he even had a slide show of pictures he took throughout our wedding day to show at the reception to everyone. It was absolutely amazing and showed guests what they missed prior to the wedding and gave us a preview of the remarkable moments he captured for us on our special day. Thank you sooo much to Andy and Alberto for their great talents and upbeat/exceptional personalities.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Nick · Married on 08/31/2013

Meeting Andy for the first time, both Crystal and I walked away thinking "we would have a lot of fun with him as our photographer." We felt having a personal connection to the person we would be spending more time with than each other would be important on our wedding day! Andy was always VERY prepared and went the extra mile to ensure we had the best location for our first look. He was flexible working with us in Minneapolis. He was always responsive when we had a question and he responded within hours. His level of service was above and beyond and we would recommend Andy and his team for any occassion you may need a photographer for.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Rachel · Married on 08/24/2013

Absolutely love Andy and his team. They took great photos and were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Tanya · Married on 08/10/2013

Samplawski photography ROCKS. We are so glad we met Andy and his team at the Duluth Wedding Expo before we met another photographer. The few months up to our wedding day, Andy always made sure to keep in contact with us to see how the wedding plans were coming (not just photography questions...) -- and so we would consider him not only a photographer, but a wedding planner as well! The week up to our wedding, Andy made sure we had everything organized for the wedding day (wedding day timeline, photo lists, ect.) to ensure everything would run smooth on the BIG DAY. Thanks to him, the photos throughout our wedding day went very smooth! Andy told us what to do, kept our crazy wedding party in line and even stopped traffic so we could capture some sweet shots! That night, Andy posted a quick slideshow so people could preview some of the photos and everyone absolutely LOVED it. We highly recommend Andy and his team for your wedding day -- and promise you won't be disappointed!
    --Tanya & Ryan Abernethy

Sent on 08/22/2013

Natasha · Married on 08/09/2013

The engagement session was so awesome!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Danielle · Married on 07/20/2013

Samplawski photography is amazing fun nice and very good at what they do he got what we needed and wanted and they are very professional at there job great personalities and i would recommend them to anyone they were great!!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Craig · Married on 07/20/2013

I would highly recommend andrew as a pbotographer for any event. He was our photographer for our wedding and engagement pictures. He was very professional but also has a fun personality. He knew what photos he wanted and directed everyone to their proper place. He also did a slideshow at our reception of pics from the wedding and its something that was neat for the ppl that didnt go to the wedding. My wife and i know our pictures are gonna turn out perfect and we can always look back on our special day through the pics andrew and his staff took.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Alicia · Married on 06/01/2013

Samplawski Photography was AMAZING & I've given their information out to several people already! Andy & Alberto made our wedding truly an event to remember!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Andrew Samplawski Photography's reply:

Thank you Alicia for your review! Your feedback is important to us. We enjoyed being part of your beautiful wedding day!

KEITH · Married on 05/24/2013

Andy and his team were very organized and professional. Andy also has a unique way of lightening the mood throughout a very stressful and tense wedding day. He was very active and I rarely (if at all) saw him standing around. It was all about the photos for him. The photos he took were amazing. The lighting was right and he had good poses for us to use. I highly recommend Andy. He will help to make your wedding day photos stress free.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 05/24/2013

We were able to meet with Andy quite a few times before the wedding, so we all felt really comfortable with each other. It was like we were hanging out with an old friend! Andy was great and very cooperative. He helped keep me calm when I thought everything was behind schedule. He just kept saying, "We'll make it work." During the ceremony and reception I hardly noticed Andy and his assistant taking photos. The photos that we have seen so far have been beautiful!!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Alyse · event on: 05/14/2013

My experience with Samplawski photography was a photo shoot with my a cappella group, Audacious. Andy was very fun to work with an very creative! He came up with a lot of great ideas on the spot, and also let us have input on what we did. My only complaint is that I don't think I can wait any longer to see the pictures because I'm sure they're going to be impeccable!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Andrew Samplawski Photography's reply:

Wonderful! Thank you Alyse for your amazing rave review!!

Holly · event on: 05/14/2013

Andy was fabulous to work with. He knows exactly what he is doing and gave us great feedback to help us pose and feel comfortable. He also encouraged us to just be who we are. 5 stars all around.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Andrew Samplawski Photography's reply:

Thank you Holly for the generous review! Thank you for your feedback!

Brooke · Married on 08/25/2012

They are willing to go beyond the norm and take some amazing, unique and fun pictures, they are very creative and respectful of what the bride and groom want and they are very passionate and talented!!!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Jon · Married on 07/28/2012

Exceeded all expectations on our wedding day. Very professional and organized our large wedding party (20 total) with ease.

Thank you so much for your feedback!!

Your feedback is important to us and greatly appreciated!!

naomi · Married on 07/28/2012

So much appreciation goes out to Andy and his photography staff! They are simply fun and amazing!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Pauk · Married on 07/26/2012

We had a great time with you Andy. You were so patient

Paula · Married on 07/26/2012

Andy is awesome to work with. In my opionion he is best professional photographer in this area, and very affordable.

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2012

My husband and I were beyind impressed with the work done by Andrew. Our pictures were amazing and creative. Andrew made my family, bridal party, my husband and I feel very comfortable during the entire crazy day.

Sent on 06/30/2012