Andrew Pascoe Reviews

15 | Washington, DC

15 Reviews for Andrew Pascoe

NICOLE · Married on 02/18/2017

I got married two weeks ago and hired Andrew Pascoe as my florist. I have seen his work at other weddings, and when it came to hire a florist for my wedding, it was no question! Andrew Pascoe is an artist. I told him exactly what I was looking for and left the rest up to him. I was at ease and knew that anything he created for my wedding would be incredible. His staff was on time and everything was set up exactly on time. He did not disappoint. I was amazed when I saw my chuppah and centerpieces the day of my wedding. He exceeded all of my expectations 1000%. I had my grandfather go down the aisle in a wheelchair. We were worried that the aisle runner would not hold up. Andrew and his crew assured me that it would and ordered a special runner so there would be no problem the day of. Throughout the entire wedding process, Andrew and his staff were only a call away, and each time I got off the phone with them, any of my questions or worries were at ease. I really could not be happier with my decision to hire Andrew. My guests are still raving over my flowers!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Mara · Married on 11/12/2016

There are NO WORDS to even begin to describe the magnificent experience we had working with Andrew to design our daughter's wedding in New York City. Andrew is a magician. He listened to our ideas and transformed them into the most spectacular floral display that any of our 300 guests had ever seen. The chuppah was breathtaking. Some of our guests have told us that they actually gasped when they saw it. The centerpieces were like nothing anyone had ever seen at any wedding. In addition to being a true artist, Andrew is the most responsive, caring, and calming person to work with. He was always available to talk to or meet with. We are just coming down from the high of the wedding this past weekend, but I needed to call Andrew on Monday morning to thank him. I was crying as I spoke to him (as I am just writing this!) because he is a gem. Five stars are not even enough to give to Andrew Pascoe and his team (especially Ashley!) for creating a dream come true backdrop for this once-in-a-lifetime event.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2016

Andrew is AMAZING!! It was SUCH a pleasure to work with Andrew from the beginning to the end (and we will miss him!). He is not only an amazing artist but SUCH a pleasure to work with. Andrew is a wonderful listener and such a calming presence - he made our entire process such a breeze. Our chupah was MAGNIFICENT and our centerpieces were like nothing I've (or any of our guests) had ever seen before. You're missing out if you don't use Andrew!

Sent on 11/17/2016

casey · Married on 05/21/2016

I am STILL dreaming about my flowers from my May 2016 wedding. They were better than I ever could have imagined. I remember walking into my wedding before all of the guests arrived, and thinking to myself that i cannot believe these flowers are for MY wedding. Andrew Pascoe is the easist person to work with. I showed him one photo and he did the rest. There is NO ONE better than him. I am dreaming of the day when I can fill a room with Andrew Pascoe's work again :) He is simply the BEST!!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Ann · Married on 08/29/2015

It is my pleasure to enthusiastically recommend the exquisite work of Andrew Pascoe. Andrew was so easy to work with and from our very first meeting, he understood my daughter's vision for her wedding and provided many recommendations on how to bring it to fruition. Andrew has such an easy-going and assuring manner that makes the planning seamless and stress-free.
    Most importantly, Andrew possesses a refined taste level and incomparable design aesthetic that results in a breathtaking execution of the finest floral designs. From the personal flowers and bouquets (the most sumptuous assortment of roses and succulents) to the varied and striking table centerpieces, Andrew's experience, knowledge and impeccable taste all made for a memorable backdrop for an unforgettable wedding.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Jill · Married on 06/27/2015

Andrew Pascoe made all of my dreams come true on June 27th, 2015. He literally plucked the ideas from my head and created the most breathtaking atmosphere on my wedding day. From the bouquets to the floral displays on the chandeliers in the ballroom, he exceeded my expectations. The proof is in the pudding. He is so lovely to work with and is one of the nicest people we dealt with during our planning. He was even at my venue on the wedding day, assisting his team in putting it all together. I would HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Ashley · Married on 11/15/2014

You MUST use Andrew for your wedding!! I had the pleasure of working with him and his amazing team for my wedding in November in New York City. I had only heard great things about Andrew and after meeting with him for the first time, I knew he was exactly what I was looking for. He really listened to my visions and was able to develop them into my dream come true. He was such a pleasure to work with and was also very accommodating. He was always available to answer any questions I had, and would get back to me almost immediately every time. I only met with him twice over the course of almost a year and a half, and I left my entire wedding decor completely in his hands. I was almost in tears when I saw the work he had done the night of my wedding. It was even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Everything was just perfect! I have had people (who were not even at my wedding and just saw pictures online) contact me to ask who my florist was, including a wedding planner! I cannot emphasize how happy we were with Andrew. He is the best!!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Andrew is absolutely brilliant! Was a pleasure to work with I had a few ideas of what I wanted but he went further with them to give me the perfect center pieces, my bouquet was gorgeous and loved his ideas. I recommended him to my brother when he got married. And everyone else I know who is planning an event. Andrew is just amazing at what he does.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Andrew is the best florist in the entire world!!! He is the sweetest most approachable man and truly made my room look magical. The flowers were to DIE for and the room was the most beautiful room I have ever seen. He can do anything. He is so creative and flexible and kind. Best vendor to work with hands down

Sent on 06/04/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 07/01/2012

Andrew did an amazing job at my wedding! He sat with my husband and I and listened to our vision. He then showed us his adaptation with samples and he heard exactly what we were looking for. The flowers were fresh and beautiful, far more beautiful than what I had wished for. He was reliable, accessible and wonderful to work with. He isn't a florist, he is a designer. He does special events and weddings 100% of the time, so he doesn't have any other distractions. I would recommend Andrew to any bride and to anyone who wants beautiful flowers to set the time of their special affair.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Joi · Married on 05/05/2012

Dear Andrew and the gang,
    We want you to know that the flowers for Lindsay and Scott's wedding were beyond to perfection!!! You are amazing artists and you were spot on with what they wanted!!! You are truly ONE IN A MILLION!!!Everything was more gorgeous than the next--bridal bouquet, the Chuppah, centerpieces, the large urns and even Grandma Lils orchards on her walker--wow just breathtaking!!
    I can only say you made another one of your brides and family OVER THE MOON
    Our warmest regards
    the Margolis, the Schneiders and the Mizrahi's

Sent on 05/10/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2011

Best florist ever. So relaxed and calming yet so talented. Have worked with many florists. Not only is he the best, but we also felt confident with him from beginning to end. He did my friends wedding as well and did a fantastic job.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Barbara · Married on 06/11/2011

I can not even begin to describe how amazing andrew is! the flowers for my wedding were breathtaking- they were my absolute favorite part of the event- seriously. he is worth every penny!

Sent on 07/13/2011

jessica · Married on 09/12/2009

Andrew is an artist who does not even have to use a website (and uses snail mail to communicate) b/c he is so busy with just word of mouth! Three of my guests have already booked him for their own weddinds b/c his work was so gorgeous. Working out of a beautiful shop in Oyster Bay - He will give you anything you want for what would cost double or more in Manhattan.

Sent on 01/08/2010

Tiffany · Married on 11/01/2014

The absolute BEST!!! Andrew was so easy to work with, charming, and knew exactly what we were looking for at an unbeatable price. Our guests could not stop complimenting us on the gorgeous flowers, and I remember one comment in particular from a guest who asked us "Are there any white flowers left in the state of New York?". Everyone was beyond WOW'ed by the incredible way he had filled the ceremony and wedding rooms with flowers, and it created the perfect romantic ambience we were looking for. We were so unbelievably happy with the job Andrew had done for us and will certainly use him for every event we have moving forward!! Thank you Andrew!!

Sent on 03/01/2015