Andrew Jordan Photography Reviews

36 | Hudson, OH

36 Reviews for Andrew Jordan Photography

Theresa · Married on 07/09/2016

Andrew did a wonderful job on our wedding photos! He captured all the special moments and then some. The photos turned out beautiful and he had them back to us 2 weeks after the wedding - we were amazed at that! I would recommend Andrew to any bride looking for a photographer.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Andrew takes timeless, elegant photos and I felt that he truly captured the essence of our wedding. He was really easy to work with and uses a web-based system for your contact and billing, which was a HUGE help in keeping everything organized. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Samantha · Married on 11/16/2013

Andrew shot our engagement session in Columbus, Ohio, and our wedding in Cleveland. From our first meeting, I knew he'd be wonderful to work with, and I was right! Andrew has a very intelligent way of going about photography, and was able to easily work with both of us (who are absolutely not used to professional photography!). Both of us sincerely appreciated his focused, unobtrusive demeanor - I was able to forget that photos were being taken during my wedding, and our photos came out incredibly. I cannot thank him enough for the pictures we will treasure forever.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Diana · Married on 08/25/2012

We had a great experience with Andrew!

Mary · Married on 08/04/2012

Andrew Jordan and his assistant, Sierra, were wonderful. They were on time, easy (and fun!) to work with, and professional. The pictures are amazing. They are both creative in their visions and give very clear instructions on how to stand, etc. Andrew helped move a lot of things along at the reception also (letting the band know they should do the bouquet toss, for example)... experienced! I can't recommend them enough, they really made our day extra special, and well worth the money... the pictures are what will be around forever!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Kelsey · Married on 07/28/2012

Andrew did a phenomenal job with our wedding. We had Andrew and his second photographer Sierra shoot our wedding. They are both very easy to get along with and listened to all of our requests. I didn't have a videographer so the photography was very important to me. Andrew was very attentive, making sure I got all the photos I wanted. He is willing to work out a photography package that works best for you. We got a beautiful album and a CD with all of our engagement and wedding photos. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/10/2012
  • User2820706 · 2+ years ago

We loved working with Andrew! Everyone is still talking about how beautiful the photos are. Andrews work belongs in magazines.

Sent on 11/30/2012

Cassie · Married on 06/23/2012

Andrew was so awesome to work with and made us feel so comfortable when posing for pictures. We were so pleased with how the pictures turned out! He kept us in the loop at all times, and kept pricing and payments very transparent. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

ashley · Married on 06/09/2012

Thank you so very much for everything. We love the pictures. You are so accommodating and flexible you made the whole process so easy. Thank you

Sent on 12/05/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2012

Andrew Jordan was attentive and detailed. He took care of the bride and groom but also the parents. He has been responsive pre wedding and post wedding. Andrew Jordan is creative, genuine, and honest.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Andrew Jordan was truly the best photographer to work with! Not only were the photos he gave us absolutely amazing and delivered to us very shortly after our wedding, but he was so much fun have right by our side on one of the biggest days of our lives. He was calm, professional, and we highly recommend him!

• Beth

Beth · Married on 04/21/2012

Andrew and his assistant, Sierra, did a beautiful job photographing my wedding. Andrew was easy to work with in the months of planning and took beautiful engagement photos. During the wedding, he was never in the way, or obnoxious like some photographers can be. The pictures turned out stunning and were exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Andrew Jordan Photography...and so does my mother, who is far pickier than I am.

Sent on 06/19/2012

We received beautiful pictures from our wedding with Andrew Jordan Photography!

Sent on 12/21/2011

Valerie · Married on 09/17/2011

Using Andrew Jordan Photography proved to be one of the best decisions we made for our daughter, wedding! We had talked with several photographers, all of which proved to be total flakes! AJF called to cancel an appt to meet 1 hour before the scheduled meet time! Totally unprofessional! My daughter had to take off work for this meeting too! Christopher Norris was so very expensive! Plus, we wanted the disc of all the photos - after you pay a high price, why must you wait for a relaese for the pictures?! And extra images were $40.00! BCR sounded great until they booked my daughter's wedding date while we thought we had it secured! Paul Floyd - NO WAY! We were really relieved to find Andrew Jordan! His pictures are creative and NOT posey! He uses unique backdrops for his photos and captured the essence of our daughter and soon to be husband. I would highly recommend Andrew! He is dependable and has the integrity to deliver what he says he will.

Sent on 09/22/2011

Kimberly · Married on 07/08/2011

Andrew is very easy to work with. He is laid back and not in your face like some photographers. He sits back and lets you and your husband enjoy the wedding. My husband and I were very pleased with Andrew and would definitely recommend and use him down the road.

Sent on 07/15/2011

Cheryl · Married on 07/01/2011

I did a lot of research into wedding photographers. I found Andrew's work to be exactly what I was seeking. Aside from loving his style and creativity, I really enjoyed working with him as a person. He was instantly responsive from the time I was just having information chats with him, and he was that way, consistently throughout the entire process. He was very informative to us and really cared about our story and what we wanted to capture.
    On the day of the wedding, he was incredible. I received MANY compliments from wedding guests about how professional Andrew was, and how he was "right there" for everything, yet in NO way intrusive , he really just blended right in.
    I literally cannot say enough good things about Andrew Jordan. The photographs he gave to us I consider to be a lifelong gift that we will have forever. They photos exceeded my expectations in every way, and so did working with Andrew throughout the planning process and the wedding day itself.
    THANK YOU ANDREW!

Sent on 07/15/2011

Natalie · Married on 01/01/2011

We loved working with Andrew Jordan. He was cool and easy going which totally fit with our personalities too. We left the locations of the photos around Cleveland up to him and we were not disappointed. All our friends and family couldn't believe how great the pictures were and thought he had a great vision because of all the ways he captured the day like it was a story. We will definitely be using him for all our future photography needs. He might be a bit more expensive than other people in the greater Cleveland area... but the extra money was WELL worth it!

Sent on 02/03/2011

Angela · Married on 12/10/2010

Andrew saved my wedding!!! He arrived at the salon to start taking our “getting ready” pictures and, after much delay, we were finally informed that no one was at the salon to actually do the makeup session I had already confirmed two times that week. By that point there were less than forty five minutes to my wedding, I wasn't dressed, and I was starting to do my own makeup in the car on the way to the church. Andrew called around and found a salon willing to take me right away. This really went above and beyond what I would expect from a photographer and also helped save me from having a major melt down on my big day. The pictures he took were also gorgeous. Per our request he stayed away from the hokie generic star- gazed lovers shots that proliferate many of the other photographer's portfolios. The shots he took were interesting and dramatic but still managed to convey the romantic and intimate nature of our event. Andrew even emailed me the link to the proofs before I even returned from my honeymoon. He is amazing! Andrew was the best investment I made in having a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 12/20/2010

Cara · Married on 10/09/2010

Andrew got some pretty amazing pictures of our wedding day! I love how our pictures turned out!! I had heard of him through other brides and how happy they were with him. I can't wait to send him some business!

Stephen · Married on 09/12/2010

Andrew Jordan was absolutely the best possible photographer that we could have picked. Andrew’s style is like no other photographer that we previewed. His work is second to none. Andrew traveled to our destination wedding in Michigan and he was actively involved in our wedding weekend.

Andrew was very easy to work with. He got to know my wife and I before the wedding weekend, which helped learn what kind of photos we were looking for and how we interacted together. I know that everyone say’s they love their wedding photos, that is an understatement for us. Our photos were the best.

Andrew Jordan stayed the day after the wedding and did a Trash-The-Dress session on Lake Michigan with us. Those photos were some of the most romantic/sexy shots that we have ever seen. I would recommend a Trash-The-Dress session to anyone!!

If you want the best photographer in Cleveland, call Andrew Jordan. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 10/09/2010

Jennie · Married on 07/10/2010

Andrew was a great photographer who made this portion of the wedding planning easy. He was very relaxed which put us at ease and yet very responsive and professional . I would, and have, recommend him to any bride.

Laura · Married on 07/09/2010

We loved working with Andrew leading up to and on our wedding day! He's easy-going and professional; a difficult combination to come by, but exactly what we were looking for in a photograper.

Sent on 02/14/2011

Caroline · Married on 07/03/2010

Andrew made my wedding day perfect and I have beautiful pictures documenting the day.

Lauren · Married on 06/19/2010

Beautiful and artistic work. Absoulty loved working with Andrew. Talented-cant say enough about him. His photographs speaks volumes

Sent on 07/06/2010