Andrew Holman Photography Reviews

Andrew Holman Photography 5
Andrew Holman Photography 6
Andrew Holman Photography 7

JAMI · Married on 05/09/2009

I hand picked Andrew Holman because he has an artistic eye. I knew for that reason alone, we would have the most unique photographs of our Wedding day. Everyone was very impressed with Andrew's hustling about. I think he got all the shots he could given the time frame he had. He is a nice person and a professional.
    Patrick and I thank you.

Sent on 06/05/2009

Simone · Married on 04/09/2009

He was great. Very happy. Everything went according to plan. He took beautiful shots.

Sent on 05/04/2009

Drew delivered great pictures for my wedding. We had a small wedding and got a small photography package. He was very professional. Easy to get a hold of in the months, weeks, days before the wedding. Everyone in Sedona raves about him so I, in turn, had pretty high expectations. We didn't sit and chat so I don't know much about his personality but he was a true professional in that he was patient with all the crazy family photo logistics, and bossy when he realized we were wasting time. I am very happy with how my pictures turned out and am very glad I hired him. My only concern, if you even can call it that, is that some of my family members have strange postures or awkward hand placement in pictures (they are old people, so I guess that's to be expected!). As this is totally out of his control, I wish that he would've told them to stand a different way or put their hand behind their back, etc. Other than that minor annoyance that doesn't have anything to do with him, he was really great and I am very pleased with my wedding pictures.

Sent on 06/07/2013

birgir · Married on 09/16/2011

I was great working with Andrew and we were super happy with his pictures and the quick delivery.

Sent on 11/11/2011

Kati · Married on 04/22/2011

Our pictures turned out beautiful, exactly what I had hoped for.

Sent on 10/03/2011

John · Married on 08/01/2015

By far the best bang for your buck in the Sedona area. Our pictures turned out amazing, so many people have told us that they are the best wedding pictures they have ever seen and that they should be in a magazine. The quality and artisticness of our pictures is great. The biggest problem with our pictures is that we have so many great ones that it is actually pretty hard picking which ones to print out and frame. Overall we could not be happier with the way our pictures turned out and would highly recommend Andrew to anyone!

Sent on 09/15/2015

rita · Married on 10/07/2007

Andrew was laid back but organized and took really fantastic pictures. For the price we paid we got a ton of great photos on CD so that we could print out or copy the CD for family and friends. We thought some of the poses were goofy as we were doing them but those are the ones that our family has commented on the most!

Sent on 03/18/2009

Carla · Married on 05/25/2011

There were a few minor delays in our ceromony. When I asked if he could take an additional photo he said, well we are already over on time. He did take the photo for us. I didn't know there was a "time limit" that I was over on. That was not made clear to me thru the wedding consultant I chose.

The photos were perfect.....exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 10/02/2011

Jai · Married on 10/24/2015

Best photographer in Sedona! Beautiful photos. Andrew was great to work with. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Lea · Married on 08/27/2016

3.0

Andrew was great and knew all the spots in Sedona and what would be doable for the amount of time we selected. Getting the pictures back took a little time because it was over the holiday so that was expected. Overall, pricing was great and the pictures turned out great as well

Sent on 12/11/2016

Casey · Married on 11/03/2012

3.5

It's been a year since we worked with Andrew at our Sedona wedding. Looking through our photos, he really captured the magic of the lighting and the beauty of the setting (we were married at Merry-Go-Round Rock) event itself - unfortunately we ran out of time so have very few photos of the reception itself. I would STRONGLY recommend booking an extra hour for the reception! Andrew is a great guy and clicked very well with my husband. We got a ton of awesome groom and usher photos which sometimes seem to be lacking. Hopefully when we have our vow renewal he will be available again! He really knows how to catch the light and show off the couple against the astoundingly beautiful scenery and has been shooting in Sedona and surrounding areas long enough to know which areas/angles are best. Also his website links are easy to use and make it simple to share with family/friends. Thank you Andrew!

Sent on 11/05/2013

3.0

He is very professional and nice person. I'm satisfied with his work.

Sent on 11/21/2012