Andrew Holman Photography Reviews

Andrew Holman Photography 5
Andrew Holman Photography 6
Andrew Holman Photography 7

Heather · Married on 06/09/2012

I haven't received the pictures yet, but Drew is a dream to work with. Very flexible, patient, and accommodating. I hate having my picture taken, and he was so good about it! As a former wedding planner I already knew Drew, and seen his work. This is why I had to have him on my special day. I am so excited to see the pictures, and already know they will be fabulous. I was very relieved and excited when Drew was available for my special day. As a matter of fact, I checked his availability before setting the date!! Thanks, Drew, and I know my photos will be even better than I could ever have hoped for!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Lori · Married on 06/06/2012

Mark and I were thrilled with Andrew's work. Our photos are amazing! I have photographed weddings in the past so understand the work involved with such an important shoot. Andrew was relaxed and very responsive to us. I appreciate seeing my photos online and being able to share them with our families. Andrew's rate is very reasonable.
    Hire this photographer...you'll be glad that you did!

Sent on 07/13/2012

LOVE all my pictures. Its really hard to choose my favorite. He did a great job capturing the setting/scenery, and he had alot of great ideas that made cool pics.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Peniel · Married on 01/22/2012

We couldn't be more thrilled with the photos we got from Andrew. I did extensive research before selecting a photographer, and found Andrew to be the most talented in the area. He did a WONDERFUL job with our wedding. I've been told repeatedly (even by other photographers) that we have some of the best wedding photos around.

Sent on 02/14/2012

michaela · Married on 11/12/2011

To anyone who expects nothing but the highest quality in wedding photography (or any other realm of photography), Andrew is the your choice.

Sent on 01/12/2012

Bryan · Married on 10/18/2011

Andrew was great to work with and the photos turned out amazing!!

Sent on 12/05/2011

Elwira · Married on 10/03/2011

Every picture Andrew took is breathtaking! We loved his shots when looking for our wedding photographer for the light and the perspective and the overall magic - we got it all and then some! When we finally got to see our pictures, we were absolutely moved. From the sunlight weaving itself through the grass blades to the red rocks reflecting in the creek while the early moon is peeking its round head through the tree branches - the magic of Sedona’s beauty with the two of us tastefully arranged into it all like we belonged right in that place and moment … He seemed to have a vision of where he was taking us and that vision of his blended with our input seamlessly.
    We did our homework thoroughly in our search for the right vendors for our destination wedding and Andrew Holman was the perfect photographer for us (his flexibility and ease of reach from far away was huge help too). We would wholeheartedly recommend his artistic sensitivity and professional dedication to the craft of photography to anyone. Andrew also, apart from taking the most beautiful pictures, turned out to be a very nice person and we genuinely had a good time working with him.

Sent on 01/19/2012

Patricia · Married on 09/29/2011

Andrew came highly recommended and lived up to his reputation. His work is amazing and stands out among other photographers. We were taken with his artistry and flair for capturing special shots. His portfolio speaks for itself. Thank you, Andrew, for capturing the day for us with your incredible work.

Sent on 11/22/2011

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2011

Andrew did a great job for us. He was pleasant, returned emails quickly, accomodated our late start, and took amazing photos. Most importantly, he is patient. =)

Sent on 12/05/2011

mandy · Married on 06/28/2011

We love our wedding photos!! thank you Andrew!!

Melissa · Married on 06/04/2011

Andrew was very pleasant, professional, and easy to work with. His photos far exceeded any expectations I had. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Sara · Married on 05/21/2011

My husband and I selected Andrew as our photographer because of his extensive outdoor shots included in his website portfolio. We knew we were selecting the best outdoor photographer Sedonda had to offer based on his creative and elegant web images. He was professional and took so many photos, WE wondered when it would be over! We could not have ASKED for a better photographer. He managed his time well and was able to capture beautiful images at locations we would have never thought to snap a photo. THANK YOU, Andrew!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Dina · Married on 05/21/2011

Andrew was very professional, and he took fantastic phorographs at our ceremony site. We were pleased when we received the disk with the photos, and we appreciate being able to reproduce them on our own.

• U

Christine · Married on 05/14/2011

We loved working with Andrew. We live in Illinois but were able to set up everything for our Sedona wedding with ease.

We would highly recommend Andrew to anyone who is looking to have their wedding photographed in Sedona.

Sent on 10/03/2011

Michael · Married on 05/11/2011

We could not have been more happy with Andrew's work. My wife was reluctant to to hire a professional photographer at all for our very small wedding, and we asked him to work for just a short period of time. He was super accommodating, took great photos, and was very flexible and helpful afterwards. Very nice guy as well.

Vickie · Married on 05/10/2011

Drew did a great job! We were very pleased with the photos! He was great to work with, and always responded to emails very timely.

Sent on 10/07/2011

Will · Married on 04/27/2011

Andrew Holman was amazing- we are really grateful how well he was able to capture the joy & excitement of our wedding day. We couldn't be more happy with our wedding shots.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Brande Harris · Married on 09/22/2010

Andrew was contracted to photograph a small outdoor wedding by a creek. No sooner did the ceremony start, it started to drizzle. We got soaked! Andrew gamely pressed on to photograph the ceremony that continued. As a result, we got some unique and ethereal photographs. Other photographers would have packed it up and left. Who wants to get thousands of dollars of equipment wet? We're so grateful he continued to shoot. The photos we got after editing were absolutely amazing! I've never seen a bride with quite the same collection. That level of dedication and professionalism can't be beat. He seemed delight in the challenge of the rain to capture photos that might never occur again.

Sent on 10/08/2011

Linda · Married on 05/02/2009

Extremely easy to work with and very professional. Would highly recommend Andrew to anyone. Finished product was spectacular!!

Sent on 10/23/2011

Erica · Married on 08/15/2008

Andrew was fantastic and the pictures were beautiful. He was super flexible with us and worked dilligently to capture all of the spectacular moments. He is highly recommended.

Sent on 09/19/2008

Amy · event on: 11/06/2016

Andrew did our 10 year wedding anniversary photo shoot in Sedona, and it turned out amazing! So happy to have new pictures to print and put around our home :)

Sent on 12/12/2016

Hossai · event on: 02/03/2017

Andrew was absolutely amazing. He was so quick to respond to my initial inquiry. I am not from Sedona and I was really looking for someone who knew about the area and could recommend scenic places to take photos that did not look staged. Andrew did just that for us and we loved the turn out!

Sent on 03/30/2017

5.0+ Andrew is extremely talented! The photos are absolutely incredible!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Chris · Married on 11/12/2011

Andrew's pictures are among the nicest photos I have ever seen for a wedding portfolio. My wife and I are so happy we selected Andrew as our photographer. He was there for every step of the way and every single person who has seen the photos have said they are all fantastic. I would highly recommend Andrew Holman Photography for anyone looking for high end beautiful photos without any issues for your big day. Thanks Again Andrew

Sent on 01/12/2012
  • noeli29q

Christy · Married on 09/03/2011

Our wedding photos were our 1st photos together...my husband is very nervous...I was so afraid that our shoot would be awkward. But Andrew effortlessly captured all of the emotions we feel for each other! If you want an artistic professional Andrew Holman is it!

Sent on 01/17/2012