Andrea York Photography Reviews

Andrea York Photography 5
Andrea York Photography 6
Andrea York Photography 7

Coley · Married on 12/31/2018

Andrea and her husband are AMAZING!! and I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 03/08/2014

Emily · Married on 06/30/2018

Andrea and Donald are the most amazing photographers I've ever met. Part of our family!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Andrea York Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! We feel the same way!!! You and Karl are an amazing couple and we wish you a lifetime of happiness together!

Catherine · Married on 06/08/2018

Choosing Andrea York Photography for our wedding was an absolute no-brainer. Throughout the whole year, Andrea was with us every step of the way, providing help and support not just for the photo decisions, but the whole planning process. She went above and beyond, and our engagement, bridal, and wedding day shots, both formal and candid, will decorate our walls for a lifetime. If you want the best for your wedding, choose Andrea York.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Andrea York Photography's reply:

Catherine, it was an absolute honor and pleasure to capture your engagement, bridal and wedding day photo's. You and Michael are such an amazing couple and your journey to "find" one another is truly fairytale story. Michael looked so handsome in his uniform and you looked absolutely stunning (the gown of course, but mostly the way you were glowing!) on your wedding day. Donald and I wish you a lifetime of happiness together! xoxo

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

We were SO happy with our decision to work with Andrea York Photography! Andrea and Donald were helpful with the entire wedding - helping to execute the timeline on the day of and during rehearsal. They truly went above and beyond the photographers' roles. Our pictures came out beautiful and we have A TON. They captured every moment and even pieces of the wedding that we hadn't thought of. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Andrea York Photography's reply:

We absolutely loved your wedding Katie! So much love! Even Donald picked up on the way Tommy was so attentive to you - always looking and smiling at you and his hand always on your back. And the way you looked at him! Both of you were beaming all day. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day. We are so happy that you love your photo's. It was an honor for us to capture all of those magic moments. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Steph · Married on 11/03/2017

Andrea and Don are absolutely incredible photographers ! They don't only become your photographers, but your true friends. We had multiple sit down meetings with them so they could get to know us as a couple and truly enjoyed every single one ! They took amazing photos during the day and made every moment special that was captured. Please pleasee do their signature "Table Dash" !! It is so great for guests to get out of their seats and capture a picture with every single guest. Multiple guests came up to us saying how greatt this experience was !!
    Overall amazing people who take extreme pride in their films ! Their photos are absolutely breathtaking and flawless ! They captured moments im ways I can't describe !!
    ~ Steph and Scott
    October 22, 2017

Sent on 12/09/2017

Andrea York Photography's reply:

Stephanie and Scott, capturing your storybook wedding was truly an honor for our team. There were so many beautiful highlights of your day but three of our favorite parts were the getting ready fun in our studio, the stunning first look moments on the bridge and of course, your very special vow renewal. We have enjoyed every minute with you guys leading up to and including your wedding day! Thank you for your amazing review and thank you for choosing us to capture your wedding day memories. Love you both!

Melinda · Married on 10/14/2017

Andrea and Donald are amazing there are not enough words to describe how much we loved having these two at our wedding! They took our engagement photos and wedding photos! We could not be more pleased with the way they came out!! They were so involved with everything. They never blinked an eye at our children, they loved having them around and Donald even played with them as I talked to Andrea about more details! I will recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Andrea York Photography's reply:

Melinda, thank you for your exceptionally kind words. We loved getting to know you, Matt and your three beautiful children throughout the wedding planning process, the engagement and on your beautiful wedding day. You are a very special family and it was an honor and privilege to capture your wedding moments for you, your children and their future children to remember always and enjoy.

Amie · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough about how amazing Andrea and Donald were--from the very beginning of our search for a photographer, we felt an instant level of comfort we were looking for. They were so attentive and went above and beyond in every aspect of our wedding--not only did they work to make sure we had the perfect pictures, they worked to make sure we had the perfect experience in our wedding planning process. They also took the time to consistently sit down with us about our vision for our photos, and they quickly learned exactly the type of wedding day we wanted and had creative ways in which to capture every moment, and to ensure that the entire process went smoothly. It was like having our own family members photograph and help plan our special day, and the quality of work they do is above every other professional I have seen. I cannot recommend Andrea and Donald enough! You will be very happy hiring them as your photographers, and my husband and I plan to use them in any future photography we plan to do!

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Andrea York Photography 8

Andrea York Photography's reply:

Thank you Amie, for your amazing review. We felt that instant connection the evening that we met you and Kevin too! We love your love story and the story of Kevin designing your perfect, one-of-a-kind ring! If ever two people were perfectly matched, it is certainly you and Kevin. Thank you for allowing us to capture your beautiful wedding memories and also for welcoming us into the fold of your family and friends. Count us high on the long list of people who love you both. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness in your new, married life together.

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

Andrea and her husband Donald are really great people. Andrea met with my husband and me several times to ensure she knew what our vision was. She geniunely got to know us and our relationship and what we wanted. She has a lovely studio conveniently located in town. We had rain on our wedding day, which made us nervous about how the photos would come out since they were all inside as opposed to the various locations of the park that we had planned. They came out l AMAZING!! These beautiful photos are priceless! She and Donald took so many amazing shots, it's going to be hard to narrow it down for the photobook...or maybe we'll just use them all!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Andrea York Photography 9
    Andrea York Photography 10
    Andrea York Photography 11

Andrea York Photography's reply:

Jessica & Dan, It was truly an honor to be witness to your exchange of wedding vows. And it was a privilege to capture your wedding day memories. Thank you for choosing us and thank you so very much for your kind words. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together! xoxo

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

Andrea and her husband are just amazing! Andrea met with my husband and a several times before the wedding to make sure we discussed everything we wanted, back up plans in case of rain (which it did), and was just a pleasure to work with! She too the time to get to know us and our relationship. We were nervous of how the pictures would look because since it did rain, we didn't get to do all the areas of the park that we wanted to, but the pictures came out fabulous!! She and her husband took the most amazing shots and these are photos we will cherish forever!! I love every single one and cannot wait to share them and have them printed!! Andrea is a wonderful woman and her studio in Westfield is the cutest place!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Andrea York Photography 12
    Andrea York Photography 13
    Andrea York Photography 14

Kristin · Married on 07/08/2017

We were so thrilled to work with Andrea and Don. From the first meeting, they clearly know their stuff and helped guide us through so much of the wedding day, well beyond the photos! We had some rain on the big day and Andrea and Don got us through all the weather hiccups. The pictures were ready fast and are absolutely amazing! Overall a perfect experience.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Andrea York Photography's reply:

Kristin & James, It was an honor to work with you, both during your engagement and on your beautiful wedding day. We really couldn't call it work because we had so much fun getting to know you along your wedding planning journey. We wish you the all the best for a lifetime of happiness!! Hugs to you both, Andrea & Donald

Evelyn · Married on 03/04/2017

to go with Andrea York Photography, Andrea and Husband are the best!! so much in love with their work, awesome professionalism, and so comfortable to pose for I had never model or posed b/4 and they helped me thru it all, I felt like a queen!!! love it!! I will definitely highly recommend them PS. My pictures came out beautiful.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Andrea York Photography's reply:

Thank you Evelyn for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to meet you and Jason and to capture the images that you wished for (including backdrops of flowers, a spiral staircase, a chandelier and a fireplace!). You and Jason are an amazing couple. We wish you a lifetime of happiness! xoxo Andrea & Donald

Paula · Married on 10/08/2016

Wedding of Lindsay and Tyler, 10/8/16
    As mother of the bride, I will say that you won't find two more capable, dedicated and talented photographers than Andrea and Donald. From the poignant bridal session in their amazing studio, to the fun wedding day portrait, ceremony and reception photos, Andrea and Donald made us all feel comfortable and at ease. They interact so well with adults and kids alike that it was possible to get so many great shots of everyone being themselves and enjoying our backyard tent wedding venue. I will be forever grateful and treasure the memories captured of a wonderful day. I highly recommend Andrea York Photography. You will not be disappointed. Paula, mother of the bride

Sent on 12/31/2016

Andrea York Photography's reply:

Paula, it was truly an honor for Donald and I to capture Lindsay and Tyler's wedding! We were blown away with the level of detail and beauty of their incredible back yard wedding (not to mention how beautiful the bride was!). Having you and John at the final walk-thru was fun and made it so much easier for us to plan our wedding day capture strategy. Thank you so much for your very kind words! We are most appreciative.

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2016

Andrea and Donald are amazing to work with! They have years of customer service experience and it shows. They are extremely professional and reliable. They answered all of my questions the same day and my pictures arrived super quickly! Coordinating vendors can be stressful and it gave my family and I peace of mind having these two on the team. They care a ton about your perfect day and will bend over backward to do their part to make you feel and look like a million bucks! They are creative photographers and crafty problem solvers!
    I had never even been in a wedding party and was planning my wedding at my parents’ home so I didn’t have a venue to rely on. I had lots of questions along the way and I never felt rushed. Both Andrea and Donald sat with my fiancé and parents to make sure we were all comfortable and on the same page. They were great timeline and detail consultants. They heard my ideas and acted on my priorities. I spent a ton of time choosing the perfect flowers and rustic decorations and I love those detail photos. Andrea helped me make sure the catering staff would have sufficient time to set up so she could take all of the photos I wanted before the guests arrived AND before wedding party photos.
    I had studio photos taken in my gown the day of my hair trial and I would recommend that too! It was a great trial run for my Mom & I and it was the first time I saw myself in hair/makeup/dress/jewelry. I got the pictures back before the wedding and was able to make a few tweaks with the salon stylist! The studio is beautiful. Mom had a blast relaxing on the couch and I loved all of the vintage settings they used. It was great practice being in front of the camera in a gown and interacting with Donald and Andrea.
    I had seen Andrea in action at other weddings and I loved her outfits! You spend a lot of time perfecting your décor and I think it’s nice that these photographers blend in at a wedding ceremony. They were formal but not flashy.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Andrea York Photography's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you Lindsay and Tyler! First for this beautiful review but mostly for allowing us to capture your beautiful wedding day. It was so much fun capturing all of the beautiful, sentimental, meaningful details that you so thoughtfully gathered for us to photograph before the wedding. And the stunning backyard venue that you created with your parents rivaled many of the local professional venues. The ceremony was simple and sweet and overflowing with love! We felt blessed to document your wedding and even more blessed to be witness to your marriage. Best wishes to you both for a lifetime of happiness!

Heather · Married on 09/10/2016

They were genuine, very friendly and a pleasure to work with! I'd recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Andrea York Photography's reply:

Thank you Heather and Ryan! You are such a great couple. We were honored to capture your wedding day memories!

Rebecca · Married on 08/20/2016

Andrea and Donald York are both extremely professional photographers. After viewing their website, we saw beautiful images and we fell in love with their work! They did our engagement photoshoots and it was freezing outside but the experience was amazing. We met a month before our wedding date, and they are very organized especially to detail of outlining the wedding party/time-line etc. We felt so prepared and ready for the big day! The photos they have taken of us for our wedding was so beautiful and we were so delighted from the outcome of it. They offer different packages you can choose from. We added the photo booth, it was so much fun! If you want beautiful pictures that will last forever by two talented photographers, choose Andrea York. You wont be disappointed :)

Sent on 09/28/2016

Andrea York Photography's reply:

Thank you Rebecca for your very kind words. It was so meaningful to us when you chose us to be your photographers. We were really touched when you called us. Your wedding was spectacular - perfect in every way and you were stunning in your wedding gown. What we will always remember the most is how you glowed and Brian beamed on that beautiful day and of course how you looked at each other! And we are proud to say that we captured it for you in photo's that your grandchildren will one day look at and say 'look how incredibly happy they both are!' Love to you both!

Jess · Married on 06/10/2016

Andrea York Photography is truly the greatest team of photographers to work with. Not only the photos being truly amazing they are the most wonderful people to work with!! I can not be happier with the moments they were able to capture of our engagement photos and our wedding. I am truly blessed to have found the best photographers in our area. I highly recommend them for your wedding, you will not be let down. Andrea and Donald are the greatest!!!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Andrea York Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jess and Tim for this wonderful review but mostly for being an awesome, fun-to-work-with, beautiful couple. It was truly an honor and a pleasure to capture your wedding photos! We already have a couple of your photos hanging in our gallery! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!! Xoxo

Trevor · Married on 06/03/2016

Andrea and Don were fantastic to have at our wedding! They made the entire process go smoothly and definitely saved the day on more than one occasion. Wouldn't trust anyone else with something as inportant to us as our wedding photos.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Donna · Married on 05/27/2016

I am so happy that I had Andrea and Donald capture all the great memories on my wedding day they did such a great job thank you so much

Sent on 06/18/2016

Michael · Married on 10/09/2015

Couldn't have chosen better photographers! Andrea and Donald take amazing photos and we couldn't be happier with how they came out. They are extremely professional, organized, and listened to exactly what we did and did not want. Most of all they are very well prepared and adventurous. Our engagement photos were taken in the middle of an unexpected blizzard and are some of the most beautiful photos we have. Overall, we couldn't be happier and will definitely hire them again.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Jo · Married on 08/22/2015

Gosh, I don't even know where to start with Andrea and Don. My wife and I are both self-conscious people who don't really enjoy having our photos taken, especially by someone we've never met before, but Andrea's insistence that we do an engagement shoot specifically so that we were all comfortable with each other on the wedding day gave us time to get to know each other and went a very long way to making the main event easier. It helps that the engagement shoot was beautiful! We had a wonderful day and a great time doing it, which is something I never thought I'd say about a photoshoot.

While Andrea and Donald were taking photos of the venue (my mother-in-law's backyard) during the rehearsal dinner, Don went above and beyond for us to make sure that everything we had set up for the reception party was perfect. He went out of his way to make sure that our photobooth area -- which was a series of large, empty picture frames hanging from a wood arch and some tree branches -- was stable and better-looking than the original setup. We didn't expect him to do anything but just take some photos of the environment, let alone actually help us build something.

By the day itself, we felt friendly enough with Andrea and Donald that spending time with them was one of the perks of the event. They're kind, patient and comforting, as well as wonderful photographers to start with. I feel like I need to reiterate that having my picture taken is a major anxiety for me, and I felt not a shred of it during my wedding, specifically because of Andrea and Don. I tend not to like my own smile and I'm usually very self conscious about smiling on camera, but when I look at photos of my wedding day, all I can see is my own happiness. It's a better gift than I could've asked for.

Sent on 08/06/2016

Amazing experience & pictures! I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 09/27/2015

melissa · Married on 07/25/2015

Andrea and Donald York are an amazing team. We had the privilege of observing their work at a family member’s wedding and knew immediately that we wanted to hire them. Throughout the course of the next year, they met with us several times, not just to discuss logistics and timing, but to get to know us. They really put the time and effort in to forging a relationship with us, which helped us build trust and confidence. They also made valuable contributions to helping us with our “vision” and what we wanted for our engagement session and wedding rehearsal/day. They maintained the up most sense of professionalism, while maintaining excellent communication with us, answering our questions and attending to our needs and concerns. Their photography is creative, profound and breathtaking. Our family and friends have not stopped talking about the photos from our engagement session and we cannot wait to see the wedding photos. They far exceeded our expectations with their work – which clearly demonstrates their attention to detail and desire to capture all of those precious moments. They also have smiles on their faces, they laugh with us, they build rapport with family members and guests at the wedding, and they are not afraid of taking risks. We are so happy with their work, their dedication and we recommend them without reservation.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

We used Andrea York photography for our engagement and bridal photos, and we were beyond pleased with our experience! Donald and Andrea were very personable, professional, and flexible. They took the time to meet with us every step of the way leading up to our wedding. I cannot express how easy it was to do work with them. They made us feel so comfortable and granted our every wish. I loved that they took the time to get to know us on a personal level! We consider them friends of ours now. Did I mention how good they were with our daughter?! Unbelievable! She loved them and took to them right away. During our engagement shoot we did some awesome outdoor pics but let me tell you it was cold..well Donald made sure our little lady was warm and comfortable, he carried her around in a blanket while each scene was getting prepped. That's not the only thing that touched our hearts. Andrea and Donald came to rehearsal and captured the crazy chaos of both family and friends. The morning of our wedding they were there every step of the way from the salon, to getting ready, all the way to the end of reception. Everything went smoothly and we couldn't thank them more. They captured our special day with pictures that will last a lifetime, everytime we look at them we are so filled with joy. Such a great time working with such great people, we would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Christina · Married on 06/06/2015

We hired Andrea York Photography to cover our daughter's wedding. Andrea and her team are very experienced, talented and very easy to work with. Andrea provided meetings prior to the wedding to go over details in depth, she was very thorough in finding out what our Bride & Groom wanted for photos. She and Don were valuable in providing advice and making suggestions to capture all that was important in documenting the wedding. Andrea has a talent in foreseeing possible issues that might occur and always prepared to suggest constructive solutions.
    On the day of the wedding, Andrea and team were punctual, professional and inconspicuous. They were able to capture so many personal, sentimental moments without interfering or stopping the 'moment' for the subjects to pose. The photographs are priceless and absolutely beautiful. There is not one picture I am not happy with. They were able to provide us with high quality shots from start of day to finish, we now have pictures depicting all the details of such a joyous day from decorations, ceremony, family & friends and celebration. I know I shouldn't have to state the following, but I gladly will...I would highly recommend Andrea York Photography for any photography needs you may have.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Lindsey · Married on 06/06/2015

Our wedding day was perfect and having the Andrea York team directing us along the way helped to make it so great. They got unbelievable photos from beginning to end. Working with them before our wedding was so easy, they understood our vision and were so organized. My husband and I enjoyed every moment with them and relive our wedding day every time we look at the emotion, love and life that they captured on our wedding day. I couldn't imagine using anyone else for a photographer.

Sent on 11/30/2015