Andrea Harborne Photography Reviews

40 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

40 Reviews for Andrea Harborne Photography

Chantal · Married on 01/05/2018

Andrea was extremely professional and organized!! We would recommend her to everyone! Her photos came out amazingly and she sent them to us in a timely manner! She has amazing work ethic and great editing skills! Working with her was phenomenal! Thanks Andrea!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Valentina · Married on 12/22/2017

Andrea Harborne Photography is highly recommended! She was recommended by my florist and was the best wedding gift a bride could ask for! She so uniquely, skillfully, and artistically captured our special day. She has left us with memories that will last a lifetime! We were on a budget and she kindly worked with us to make our wedding day dreams affordable. She also traveled with us to three different locations for beautiful photos. The best part is that she gave us access to all of our digital images in a timely manner on a USB for us to forever keep ourselves and print as we please. She is the best!

Sent on 01/13/2018
  • W

Weston · Married on 12/01/2017

Best experience with a photographer hands down. Absolutely recommend.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Chad · Married on 10/28/2017

Andrea’s professionalism and experience was evident from the moment we first met her. She was incredibly accommodating and easy to work with and really valued our input as to the type of pictures we were looking to capture. One of the things we loved the most was Andreas attention to detail with respect to the timing and coordination of our photos with all of our other vendors. The entire process truly was seamless.

The photos that Andrea captured both before and during the wedding were unique with respect to the camera angles, lighting, and scenery. We loved how she shyed away from the “traditional shots” and was able to get action shots that captured all of the emotion that everyone was feeling during the day. She clearly was a master of her craft.

We were already incredibly satisfied with Andrea’s work, but were blown away by how quickly we received our pictures, as well as the incredible way we received them, in a customized gift box. Like everything else, the attention to detail of the box and the goodies it contained, blew us away.

I would absolutely recommend Andrea to anyone looking for a photographer and plan on using her again in the future.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Anthony · Married on 10/14/2017

Andrea was absolutely amazing! She not only did our engagement shoot, but she also did our wedding shoot. Unfortunately we were directly impacted by Hurricane Irma and our wedding venue canceled on us weeks before the wedding. Andrea was extremely understanding and worked with us every step of the way to ensure our photos came out amazing! I would highly recommend to anyone and we will be using her throughout our new journey together!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Megan · Married on 08/11/2017

Andrea is absolutely amazing from beginning to end. I found her online and meet up with her to go over what I was thinking of and from that point it just clicked. Up to that day if I had any questions I would email or text And got an answer within a few hours. The day of the wedding she got every picture I wanted plus the ones my family members ask for too. The pictures came out so amazing. I got my USB within a week. Most photographers tell you 2-3 weeks but I got them so quick it was awesome!!! I would tell everyone to use her. We will definitely be using Andrea in the future.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Rosemarie · Married on 07/22/2017

Andrea is a true professional. She came to our home before to meet us a and to scope out places to take the photograph. She assessed our personality and designed shots that she wanted. She left us a list of things she wanted us to provide for her for the day of the event. She scoped out the church and the venue of the reception. She arrived on time
    What a wonderful, kind yet firm photographer she is. She composed the photos, ushered us in the formation and place and took wonderful photographs. Within 2 days we got the full album but before then she WhatsApp us a sample photograph that we were able to send to all our dearest relatives and friends
    The pictures were so beautiful. The poses showed our love for each other. Our families and friends were represented well as well
    I would highly recommend her
    I trusted her recommended hair and makeup artist and that was also wonderful experience

Sent on 07/25/2017

Anne · Married on 07/21/2017

We loved having Andrea as our photographer on our wedding ceremony! She was so helpful, professional, had great ideas, and most important; the pictures came out perfect! We had bad weather and heavy rain, but still got great outdoor pictures, thanks to Andrea!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Vanessa · Married on 06/07/2017

Book her right away!!!! She was wonderful to work with, and she captured the most beautiful moment on my wedding day. We highly recommend her!

Vanessa & Corey

Sent on 06/13/2017

Ajay · Married on 05/27/2017

Excellent in all aspects! Andrea helped us photograph portions of our wedding and she truly did a wonderful job. Her attention to detail really made the pictures turn out beautiful. I would highly recommend Andrea to anybody looking for a wonderful photographer!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Abby · Married on 05/13/2017

Andrea was such a joy to work with! Her professionalism paired with her bubbly personality made me and my husband totally comfortable during our engagement shoot and later our wedding. She is extraordinarily talented and I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you again!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Julianna · Married on 04/30/2017

Strongly recommend Andrea Harborne for anyone who is looking for a talented and professional photographer! From our first phone conversation she was so personable and kind. She met with us at our venue prior to the wedding to scope out the environment and plan ahead. The best thing about her is that she is amazingly calm regardless of the situation and truly made me feel relaxed on the day of. She is also extremely easy to contact via email, text, and call. Finally, I recommend her because her pictures are fantastic!! I cried (happy tears) all over again as I relived our wedding day through her pictures. AND SHE MADE OUR DOG LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Baiyi · Married on 10/02/2016

Andrea is amazing! She worked very hard to communicate with us before the event and got as many pics as possible on our wedding, and we love the pictures! Great memories!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Christina · Married on 12/21/2007

Andrea was amazing! It was a very windy day and not ideal for beach photos but she did such a great job finding spots and angles with the wind you would never know. We had a 5 year old as well and she was great with her. I love every picture from my photo session.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Andrea is amazing.. Her photography is soft, detail-oriented and really captures the emotion and beauty. I already had a wedding photographer booked a year in advance, but I hired Andrea last minute because I fell in love with her portfolio and she did my bridal/groomsmen prep and first look photos. When I met her in person to go over the photography list and ideas - we just clicked. She is very relatable and has great vision! The photos came out terrific and she got them back to me within 48 hours! It also poured on our wedding day, but all her photos came out bright and colorful. Moreover, she was a pleasure to work with and worked independently taking shots of shoes, jewelry, dresses, decor while our bridal party was getting ready (and running behind). She was also helpful in moving people around and instructing everyone where to look, how to stand in order to look AMAZING :) Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 02/07/2017