Bloom Studio Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Zachary
    Zachary H. Married on 02/22/2020

Gorgeous!!

As a makeup artist, hair and makeup was definitely an important aspect of my wedding! After months of comparing salons, I came across Bloom Studio’s profile on Weddingwire. Andrea immediately responded to my inquiry and provided me with a Weddingwire discount in addition to her reasonable prices. I emailed her my Pinterest board for my bridesmaids and she provided helpful feedback to achieve my vintage romance vision. On the day of my wedding, her team arrived early and were very professional and efficient! They completed 12 hair/makeup services with time to spare and even did touch ups before leaving. I was so impressed and my bridal party looked amazing! Thank you so much to Andrea and the Bloom Studio team for making our day so beautiful!
    Veronica Married on 09/28/2018
    Andrea is a fantastic stylist! She listens to what you want and she’ll be honest with you about whether or not that’s a possibility and work with you to get you what you want. She did an amazing job styling my hair and the other bridesmaids hair- she’s efficient and fun to be around, too! I have been getting my hair done with her for four years- I highly recommend her.
    Melissa Married on 09/28/2018
    Andrea did a great job on my hair for my wedding day! She did a trial run and went through a few options of ways we could style my hair, which really helped because I was very indecisive about what I was going to do! Her prices are also very reasonable for the quality of work.
    Ashley Married on 06/24/2018
    I had the best experience with Andrea. The entire thing from our first call to my wedding day. She was able to complete all my bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law before she started me. Then she took her time and made sure everything was just as I wanted it. She even stayed for our first look to ensure my hair and make up stayed perfect. I have recommended her to so many of my friends and would keep on recommending her. She was professional, timely, accurate and also a lot of fun! Highly recommend her !
    Talia Married on 09/16/2017

The best hairstylist to hire for your wedding!

I love Andrea! I chose to get my hair done by her and it was one of the best decisions. I was one of those brides who changed my mind every two seconds on whether I wanted to do my hair all the way up or half up. Andrea was so patient with me and told me what was realistic and what wasn't with my hair, I really appreciated that because this way I wasn't going to be disappointed. I adore Andrea. I sat down in the chair and did something completely different than what I did at my trial and she blew all my expectations out of the water. I LOVED my hair! She's so sweet, personable and fun too! Also huge thanks to her, our wedding photos turned out even better because of the way she did my hair! I truly felt like a real life princess and I can't thank her enough! I got so many compliments - I wish she could do my hair everyday! Do yourselves a favor and hire Andrea!
    Ashley Married on 06/23/2017
    Andrea was beyond words amazing! She re-did my trial twice when I was being indecisive and picky over my lip color and was so patient throughout the entire process. She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and made the whole experience so easy! I can not recommend her enough!
    Ren Married on 12/31/2011
    Andrea is AMAZING! We had a trial run and I was so pleased! I showed her a picture on how I wanted my hair done and she nailed it! She had my bridesmaids looking terrific also. They didn’t have any idea on how they wanted their hairdo but Andrea just knew what to do and they couldn’t believe how awesome she was. Then when I found out she does make up too! It was just perfect. She is a one stop shop that will not disappoint. One of my bridemaid’s is getting married in March and is hiring her also! Thank you Andrea for making me look so lovely on my wedding day!!