Andrea Casey Photography Reviews

11 | Greenfield Center, NY

11 Reviews for Andrea Casey Photography

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2011

Andrea is a dream to work with! Her work is beautiful! She really listens to what you want.

Sent on 11/22/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2010

If you're lucky enough to have your wedding on a day that Andrea is available book her immediately. Andrea was an absolute pleasure to work with and extremely professional. She made us feel comfortable and relaxed and really let us be ourselves during pictures. She even brought a second shooter with her to be sure that nothing was missed. Andrea worked with us to capture all of the traditional family photos but where her expertise truly shines is in the candid shots. She has a way of capturing emotion that I didn't even think was possible in a still photograph. Love, laughter, tears--it's all there in the pictures. The way she arranged the detail shots was amazing--I've had people ask if the rings in the photograph were actually mine because it looks that perfect. Every photo is simply beautiful! The only hard part will be choosing which ones to put in the album!

Sent on 10/18/2010

Brianne · Married on 09/25/2010

I have nothing but great things to say about Andrea Casey. She not only took amazing pictures, she also talked me through some of those inevitable "bridal moments" on the big day. She has a calming way about her and makes you feel completely at ease. I am still getting compliments on our photos, they truly were stand out. Thank you Andrea Casey :-)

Sent on 01/31/2011

Kristen · Married on 07/10/2010

Andrea has been a pleasure to work with, and the quality of her work is beautiful. She is able to capture the emotions of your special day, and will provide photos that can tell your story without needing words. Andrea is very good about communicating with and listening to her brides. She is both professional and accessible, and has become a friend. The quality of Andrea's work far exceeds those of other photographers that I have seen. I recommend Andrea Casey Photography without hesitation.

Sent on 01/30/2011

Carol · Married on 05/29/2010

Unbelievably beautiful photos! Andrea and her team are wonderful to work with. Very professional, personable, and they offer great flexibility. They perform their jobs so well that you are not even aware that they are present at your event. We have received so many compliments on the creativeness and beauty of the wedding photos that Andrea Casey Photography provided. I highly recommend their services as they are reasonably priced, easy to work with, and very helpful and supportive. You explain your dream or vision, and Andrea creates it with photography.

Sent on 02/08/2011

Rachel · Married on 02/14/2009

We LOVED Andrea! She was such a pleasure to work with, and her photos were amazing. They are some of the most beautiful wedding photos I've seen, and our friends and family can't stop raving about them. She really captured the spirit of the day. Her photos told the story of the day perfectly. She was also really flexible, totally worth the price, and a lot of fun. She worked with us every step of the way to make sure we were totally satisfied. I couldn't recommend her more highly!

Heather · Married on 01/17/2009

There's nothing more my husband and I could have asked for in a wedding photographer. Andrea Casey's work is incredible---artistic, emotional, beautiful and it really tells a story. She puts her clients at ease, is laid-back in her approach, yet professional and always on-the-ball to get wonderful shots. Andrea went above and beyond in working with us....she was flexible with her package options to meet our needs and even stayed later at our reception to capture a few more photos. Nothing ever felt "staged" or overly posed. Now comes the hard part---choosing which of her pictures are our favorites...they're ALL our favorites! We look forward to working with Andrea again in the future and highly recommend her to other couples looking for an exceptional wedding photographer in CNY!

Sent on 04/29/2009

Courtney & Ian · Married on 10/24/2008

Andrea Casey was an absolute joy to work with. We planned our wedding from 1500 miles away and Andrea made this an easy experience for us. She was responsive with email and phone calls, eased our worries along the way and was incredibly flexible with our time schedules. On our wedding day, Andrea made everyone at ease with her personality and professionalism. The environment that she created wasn't rigid or structured but was very natural.

We decided to take pictures before our ceremony and Andrea created a very special meeting for the two of us when we first saw each other. Our pictures truly capture the moments of our day and we are so fortunate to have these for a lifetime. Andrea is amazing; we were so lucky to have her.

Nicole · Married on 10/03/2008

Andrea Casey Photography is by far the most talented photographer in the Greater Syracuse area and beyond!! The level of care and attentiveness far exceeded our expectations. Our wedding pictures are works of art, deserving the cover of any bridal magazine in the country. Her eye for photographic art is superb. The beauty she can capture in a pair of shoes or a simple pearl necklace makes her work exceptional. The candid smiles and intimate glances were captured in a way that allowed you to actually feel what the subject in the picture was feeling. I loved our wedding but I love that I can relive the fine details of the day just by looking at our wedding photos. Anyone who has seen our pictures has been brought to tears. If you are lucky enough to have the honor of Andrea Casey as your wedding photographer, you will surely not be disappointed!

Lauren · Married on 08/16/2008

Andrea's photographs are beautiful and she is so nice. She was a pleasure to work with. Andrea always responded to email within a day, and completed my proofs sooner than she said. My husband and I and our families could not have been happier with the quality of the photos of our wedding day. I don't know how Andrea got some of the shots she did, she is extremely talented and I would recommend her to anyone. She brought an additional photographer and did not charge us anything extra. The album Andrea put together is beautiful as well, very high quality and along with all of the other pictures; something we will cherish for a very long time.

Crystal · Married on 05/31/2008

Andrea did a phenomenal job. We were getting compliments from guests about her during the wedding. She was laid back but professional. She was so easy to work with - open to whatever we wanted and was really just a pleasure to have around. Our photographs are amazing. We couldn't have been happier with her service.