Andrea Arostegui Photography Reviews

24 Reviews for Andrea Arostegui Photography

• Melissa

Melissa Perry · Married on 06/28/2019

Wonderful!

Andrea was a gem to work with and I am so happy to have had her as our wedding photographer. She really understood the moments and memories we wanted to capture and did so beautifully. She was not phased at all by our destination wedding, our dog flower girl, the heat wave we got that weekend, our sparklers not working, etc- she handled everything so professionally and got the most amazing shots of our night. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and even surprised us by setting up a secret cam to record our first look- a memory I honestly will cherish forever. We couldn’t have asked for a better photography experience for our wedding - I would most definitely recommend Andrea to capture any milestone event in your life.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Juan · Married on 09/03/2017

Andrea was amazing, she did great.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Mj · Married on 04/08/2017

Very prpofesional and flexible.

Sent on 07/18/2017
  • F

Fabiola · Married on 04/02/2016

She was an amazing photographer ! Very professional :)

Sent on 07/20/2016

Keren · Married on 02/28/2016

Andrea was the first vendor I booked for my wedding and she made the rest so much easier! She gave me wonderful vendor recommendations and she truly helped me build a great team of vendors. I initially contacted her when I was living in a different state and I didn't know anyone so her help was truly invaluable. My husband and I had already gotten married in a very small New York City Hall ceremony almost a year before our "wedding" in Miami. But we loved doing it that way and I gotta say that we had a non-traditional wedding. When we first contacted Andrea, she was real upbeat about our idea and she was on it with us 100% plus she was a treat to work with. My husband I got ready in the same room, we had no first look, we had no bridal party, we had no garter or bouquet toss. Did I mention we had a Latin and Chinese wedding?! We made our wedding the way we wanted it and Andrea captured the essence of the day. She went with the flow and gave us great ideas. Andrea's second shooter, Janelle, was so upbeat as well and we had so much fun taking pictures with both of them. We loved mixing it up and we certainly love our pictures and Andrea absolutely gave us what we were looking for. Our pictures are proof of it and I wish we could go back to that day every time we see our pictures! Thank you Andrea and team, we loved having you as our photographer!!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2015

Andrea is awesome ! Loved our engagement shoot. Super great photographer

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • I

Isabela · Married on 06/26/2015

Andrea was incredible! We had our engagement photography and wedding photography done by Andrea and we have been just thrilled with our pictures! We wanted a classic timeless look for the Engagement session and she truly caught the vibe that we were going for. Our engagement pictures were stunning, as if from a magazine! We loved them so much we used them to make a customized guestbook for the reception.

So far we have seen a couple of "sneak peek" shots of the wedding and each is more beautiful than the last. We just can't wait to receive our full set of wedding pictures, we know it will be fantastic!

Andrea is very responsive and flexible- she listened to our wants and needs and accomodated every request. We even ran off with her to take a picture on Miracle Mile right in the middle of the reception! Would highly recommend her, she is great :)

- Isa and JP

Sent on 07/07/2015

Very professional and beautiful pictures.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Christine · Married on 04/11/2015

We rather recently had our engagement shoot with Andrea here in Miami. Not only did we feel comfortable working with her, but her ideas and energy made the day so much easier. The pictures turned out just as we'd wanted them to. Despite the fact that it was forecasted to rain that day, Andrea had her back up plans and was ready to go. Luckily everything turned out great and she made the day run smoothly. All in all, we were super please with every single shot and can't wait to work with her on our wedding day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/25/2014

kristie · Married on 01/17/2015

Andrea was a joy to work with. She is so accommodating and flexible. She listened to what we wanted and made our vision a reality, but made it look a million times better than I ever could. The pictures came out so gorgeous, I cry to look at them. You can tell how much pride she takes in her work and how much she loves what she does. Not only that, she is so FUN! Taking pictures can be daunting, we aren't models, we don't do photo shoots on a regular basis (or ever), but we had such a blast during the engagement shoot and wedding. I'm so thankful she was a part of it! Thank you, Andrea, for loving what you do and sharing your talent with the rest of us :)

Sent on 02/28/2015

Nicole · Married on 01/16/2015

My husband proposed in June of 2014 and we had just recently attended a wedding of our close friends in May. The bride had amazing things to say about her photographer and since my husband and I did not know of anyone we set up a meeting with Andrea. Right from the start we knew she would be our photographer. She is such a sweet person. She asked us what we liked and what we did not want. Posed photos are a big thing for most people but my husband and I are not those people. We like action and in the moment photos. We are horrible when being asked to pose and our pictures will end up looking fake. Andrea understood our concerns and made everything so easy and natural. Throughout our engagement shoot she was making us laugh and relax so that My husband and I would feel more relaxed. She kept in constant contact with us throughout the time until our wedding. She showed up on the wedding day and was ready to work. We had hired her for 9 hours. Throughout those nine long hours she always had a smile on her face and was crawling, climbing, and upside down to get the perfect shot. At the end of the night my husband, myself, Andrea, and our other photographer Janelle all took some pictures in our photobooth together. If you are looking for someone to not only photograph your wedding but also care about you as people, Andrea is your perfect pick. We couldn't have asked for a better person to share our special day with. She even widened me a happy birthday on her Instagram page a whole six months after our wedding.nshe truly is an amazing person and her photos were perfection. I just want to get married all over again so that she can be my photographer again, but I sort of want to keep my husband so I guess another wedding is out of the question. Andrea thnk you so much for all that you did! We love our photos, and you!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Andrea is great. Very easy going as well. We used her for our engagement pictures and she did a fantastic job. I will recommend her to all my friends and family!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Sofia · Married on 10/12/2014

Andrea from Andrea Arostegui Photography was a pleasure to work with. She truly heard us as a couple and knew the direction we wanted for our wedding. I loved her relax yet professional nature and her ability to connect.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Katerina · Married on 05/03/2014

Andrea is truly a fantastic photographer! We've already used her several times for the engagement pictures, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and then finally our wedding. She is truly the best you are going to find especially for the value. My brother is now hoping to use her for his wedding coming up next year! She is extremely sweet and has basically become a little part of our event planning family. We love Andrea!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Vivian · Married on 07/13/2013

Andrea and her staff made our special day even more memorable. 5 stars for Andrea!!
    Vivian & Raul Murciano

Sent on 07/26/2013

Magdeline · Married on 05/19/2013

She is very responsible, punctual, friendly, and has an amazing eye for capturing the emotion in every picture! will definitely use her again!

Dawn · Married on 05/19/2013

What a pleasant and talented photographer! With a creative eye and fun loving nature, she put everyone at ease. My pictures came out absolutely wonderful and were given back to me very quickly. Awesome job, Andrea. Keep up the incredible work!

Trisha · Married on 01/19/2013

Enjoyed our session very much. Looking forward to another

Sent on 01/30/2013

Diana & ALex · Married on 12/28/2012

Andreita , nos gusto tu trabajo. We really enjoyed it. Nos diste confianza y fue facil trabajar contigo. Espero que sigas asi usando el talento que Dios te dio. Mil gracias!!! Alex & Diana. ( see you for my pregnancy pics) :)

Sent on 01/04/2013

michelle · Married on 06/29/2012

Andrea was a phenomenal photograher. Her and her team exceeded my expectations. They were very attentive to our needs and wants. Andrea also had a very quick turnaround time for our photos. (One month!) We were so excited to view our photos and fell in love with them instantly. I cannot stop looking at our photos. We would definitely recommend Andrea to anyone wanting to take wedding, family or baby pictures. Don't skimp on your wedding photos.. They are things that will last a lifetime. I definitely suggest you check out Andreas work and call her. She is very flexible and sweet!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Dominique · Married on 06/14/2012

Andrea and her assistant did an amazing job!
    We love the pictures!

Sent on 08/04/2012
  • O

Mabel · Married on 11/18/2011

Very happy with the service and quality of pictures. Andrea has a very creative way to show in pictures your real feelings on your special day!! Thanks so much Andrea!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Veronica · Married on 05/18/2013

Andrea does a wonderful job! She takes BEAUTIFUL pictures and captures the most amazing moments! I'am truly impressed with her work. I cannot stop looking at my wedding photos!!

Jenn · Married on 04/16/2010

Andrea P. Arostegui Event and Designs put together a wedding invitation package for my fiance and I, including invitations, custom RSVP postcards, table numbers, thank you cards, and all the envelops. Andrea was extremely flexible and willing to make our invitations exactly what we wanted. She communicated with us at every step, and sent us pictures and samples whenever possible. I would highly recommend Andrea to help make your special day exactly what you want!!

Sent on 11/03/2010