Andra Blythe Photography Reviews

4 | Novato, CA

4 Reviews for Andra Blythe Photography

Samantha Palmer · Married on 10/06/2018

Far exceeded our expectations

I can’t say enough about Andra Blythe Photography. Not only is Andra a talented photographer, but her fun and easy-going personality helped make the photo portion of our wedding day stress free and enjoyable. She captured the moments she knew would be special for us. My wedding photos are beautiful, artistic, and reveal the true spirit of the day. Before and during the wedding, her communication was organized and thoughtful. She put us at ease and was fun to spend time with. Andra had us all laughing which resulted in photos that are authentic and unique. It is clear that she is talented and passionate about her work. I am so grateful for the experience we had with Andra and how beautifully she captured the story of our wedding day.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Angele Perez · Married on 09/08/2018

She went above and beyond!

I can’t say enough about Andra Blythe Photography! She went above and beyond for my wedding and right away made me feel so comfortable with knowing she was going to take care of every special detail we wanted captured. The images were absolutely stunning and the way she uses light in her photos made the pictures so beautiful. She is a true professional and so easy to work with, worth every penny!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Cassandra Geld · Married on 11/28/2017

I’m obsessed.

We love Andra! We were hesitant to get any photos done because my husband and I are both very awkward but she made us feel so confident and comfortable! The photos turned out beautifully. Andra has such a unique eye and style. We hope to work with her again in the future for our family photos.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Amy Goode · Married on 08/24/2018

Amazing experience with Andra Blythe-TOP NOTCH

She is a true artist, so easy to work with, made our whole party feel so comfortable and really captured the spirit of the day. I highly recommend her and you will be amazed at the photos you end up with. Not the average posed shots-creative, fun and unique, don't think twice-go with Andra

Sent on 12/04/2018