Andie Freeman Photography Reviews

21 | Arnoldsville, GA

21 Reviews for Andie Freeman Photography

Andie recently photographed a friend's wedding in the UK. She did a top notch job. She was there from 9am capturing all of the marquis details and then went on to photograph the bride getting ready. She captured fantastic images from beginning to end of the bride and groom, the bridesmaids and man of honor and all of the other little details. Her picture of the engagement in Cambridge are beyond belief. She went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect.

Kimberley · Married on 05/30/2015

If you would like breathtaking, magical images that will capture not only the images of your day but all the love and little moments inbetween there really is no one else but Andie.
    My husband and I are so blown away with our images they are beautiful and because of her talent effortless. She takes your photograph but at the same time tells you a joke or is getting to know you more which I think puts you at ease, therefore getting the most from you.
    Obviously if money is an issue then ask up front about costs and know where you stand. Really... nothing in life comes cheap and her services are by far the best myself or anyone I know has encountered!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Chris · Married on 05/30/2015

Andie shot our wedding and also our engagement shoot here in the UK. The mark of a good photographer is being able to work with the unknown as well as familiar venues/subjects- away from home and more familiar US wedding culture, she excelled and gave us an unbelievable pair of shoots. She saw opportunities I doubt the average photographer would - for example, the angles she found of the church were completely new to people who have lived near it all their lives! Nothing was left to chance - Andie made sure the brief was completely fulfilled and then some, no images were missed or shot half-heartedly. I work with photographers in a different industry - Andie's professionalism and results are as good as anyone I've come across, and better than most. If your wedding is worth photographing, it's worth getting Andie. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Kaelan · Married on 05/21/2015

My experience with working with Andie was absolutely incredible. When I reached out to Andie to photograph our wedding we were less than 8 months out from the big day and she worked us into her schedule despite having to leave for an out of the country wedding the very next day. Beyond her amazing flexibility, the quality of Andie's work is priceless. I have always suffered from anxiety about having my picture taken and Andie went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and truly beautiful. I really couldn't imagine using another photographer for such an important day and plan on using her in the future to capture other important memories for me and my family.

Andie Freeman Photography's reply:

Thanks Kaelan!! Love you guys! Looking forward to seeing you again soon and looking forward to your Wedding Chicks feature!! Eek!

Rachel · Married on 05/09/2015

Andie is an amazing photographer. I am so happy I chose her for our wedding-she was worth every penny. What I like most about the pictures of our wedding is how she captured the moment and made it timeless. Andie is an artist!

Andie Freeman Photography's reply:

We loved shooting your wedding!!!! We had so much fun!!!

Kaycee · Married on 05/02/2015

Andie and her team were absolutely amazing! I couldn't imagine my day without her! At my first meeting with andie I knew she had to do our photos, she went above and beyond for my wedding. She was more like my wedding planner, she put me in touch with my decorators, and videographer. My husband had never had professional pics made before, but andie made us feel right at home in front of the camera at our engament session. At the wedding her team was more than I could ask for! If I could I would give her 10 stars. My husband has also agreed that she will be the only photographer to photograph our family. I was very lucky to find her!

Andie Freeman Photography's reply:

I think I was the lucky one that you found me ;-) love ya girl!!! Can't wait to go riding in the Thunderbird this fall!!!!

krista · Married on 11/22/2014

Andie did a fantastic job on all our pictures from the engagement session to the bridal portraits with my not so cooperative horse. I would highly recommend her to everyone, our wedding day pictures were amazing as well. She and her team are outstanding

Jordan · Married on 11/22/2014

Andie did an amazing job on all our pictures, she was super easy going and great at making everyone feel at ease. She spent all day with us on our wedding day capturing every important moment

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2014

Andie is the best photographer (probably in the United States) hands down. Her photographs are breathtaking and her entire team is friendly and professional. Andie always goes above and beyond expectations to get the perfect shot. Hire her! You won't be disappointed!

I miss you :-(

Andie is absolutely the most professional photographer we met with. She is awesome at getting really candid moments and capturing all the details that we would have missed about the day otherwise. She was super quick about getting the pictures, save the dates, and photo books to us as well. Her professionalism went far in getting the family/bridal party to cooperate for quick photo sessions, giving us more time to party!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Alison · Married on 01/18/2014

My wedding was a little bit different than most couples joyous day. There was a black cloud looming over waiting to release it fury. Most people approach there wedding with optimism with forever in mind. My husband and I didn't know if we would have tomorrow and were just greatful for everyday together. My husband was diagnosed with Melinoma cancer a year and a half before we got married.His cancer had travelled to his brain and by the time we married it had run wild through his body. We had limited time together but still decided to go ahead with our wedding plans. We had been together four years and had battled so much ....Why let cancer stop us right!! There were many angels that were sent to my husband and I to make our wedding one of the most beautiful most memorable days in our lives. Andie Freeman was one of those angels!!! I can never repay her for capturing the memories of that day... They are all I have left now. My husband passed away two months after we were married. I am forever greatful for such a kind hearted person to have captured that day for me. The pictures are amazing and honestly sometimes looking through them is the only way I sleep at night. I don't know what to say other than you are amazing, your team is amazing and by all means the pictures are stunning they take my breath away every time I look at them!!!!
    Married 1-18-14

erika · Married on 10/25/2013

We had a great experience with Andie! Our package included an engagement session which was something we had not considered before hand, but I'm so glad we did it. That time together made my fiance feel way more comfortable with the whole picture thing (he is very camera shy). We also were able to use one of the images for our save the dates which we ordered through Andie. She really helped us stay relaxed on our wedding day and was A LOT of fun to work with. Our pictures were stunning and we went home with the digital images and some canvases we ordered as gifts for our parents. Our experience was so positive we already planned our 1st anniv pics with her!

Andie Freeman Photography's reply:

You know I love you guys ;-) we will have that trip to Vegas one day!

Andie Photographed my daughters wedding, the photos are amazing, everyone that sees her beautiful book wants one! Andie was professional as well as her staff. Andie has photographed many weddings, newborn, gender reveals on our property and each time we are in awe of her work! If you are looking for a photographer who thinks outside the box Andie and her team are it!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Megan · Married on 04/20/2013

Andie is the best of the best! She was recommended to my by my wedding planner, and I am so thankful she was. She was very accommodating when setting up our engagement shoot (my husband works at night, so we had to do a very early morning shoot). She also took the time to read over my preference sheet that I filled out for photography on the day of our wedding. Not to mention, she had her husband specially put together a wooden swing and hang it from a HUGE tree just to capture specific pictures I wanted using a swing. We have many wedding photos hung in our home, and we always get compliments on them! Again I will say, she is the best wedding photographer out there!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Bekah · Married on 03/23/2013

Andie is AWESOME! Our wedding package included our wedding day and engagement session. The package included a print credit, which was super helpful for purchasing our "Save the Date" cards (which you can do through her). As a special surprise for my husband for our wedding day, I did a bridal boudoir session with Andie and she created a photo book of the images to give to him on the big day. Andie is creative and makes you feel super comfortable in front of the camera, which was important for someone like me who doesn't like to have their picture taken all that much! :) When the weather forecast called for rain on our wedding day, Andie and our coordinator (Jessie with Wild Flower Event Services) came up with a fun rainy day theme that me forget all about the weather. She came equipped with umbrellas and took some really fun pictures of us with umbrellas and rain boots. Andie actually made me thankful for the bad weather after seeing our awesome pictures! Andie Freeman is my photographer (and now friend) for life. Also, her newborn pictures will make your ovaries hurt, so be prepared to catch baby fever if you visit her studio :)

Sent on 04/09/2013

Andie Freeman Photography's reply:

Can't wait to meet baby Tolleson!!!

Lora · Married on 07/21/2012

Andie and her team did a fantastic job for our engagement and wedding pictures! We could not have been happier with the way they turned out. She has a knack for making you feel at ease and had very neat photograph ideas. She was very receptive to any ideas I had - I emailed her some pictures I found ahead of time and she incorporated those in with her ideas to make them even better! Her team is phenomenal to work with. Darren goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy with what you buy. They are a fun group to work with and I cannot rave enough about the amazing quality of her work!

Sent on 01/21/2013

I was stunned by our wedding pictures! I am so overwhelmed with how many pictures I love because I can't pick a few favorites to order prints.
    We only had the 6 hr package (wish we had budgeted early enough/won the lottery to up to the 8 hr) and we still got over 1,000 pics.
    In response to an earlier reviewer:
    Andie (like any other professional and published photogs) offers for you to purchase prints/canvas packages through her. To the budget savvy they are expensive but this is par for the course. I expected this going in which is why I always knew I was going to buy the rights to the pics so I can do what I want with them. I felt like Andie's rates for photography and purchasing the rights to the pics were on par with other photogs.
    For the engagement pics, we loved ours and used the print credit to have Andie do our save the dates, which turned out lovely. We did not purchase the rights to the engagement pics. As I had never really shopped photogs before I didn't think to ask if the rights to the engagement pics were included so I was disappointed when I realized I couldn't have/afford all these beautiful pics. However, we did pay an extra $500 on top of the print credit to have the pictures put into the guest book which was beautifully done and is amazing quality. We also ordered 4 prints from Andie to have framed (included in that extra $500) and they are excellent quality--better than ordering copies anywhere else. However, now that we have the wedding pictures, any disappointment subsides because those pics would get tossed to make room! In hindsight, I feel like way too much emphasis is put on engagement pics in general because their significance is totally trumped by the wedding pics.
    All in all we were very pleased with the overall experience and it's fun seeing our pics get published on different websites. I wanted pics that had wow factor (what drew me to Andie in the first place) and that is exactly what I got. Definitely worth the investment!

Andie Freeman Photography's reply:

We had so much fun at your wedding!!!!!! My hope that Chattanooga treats ya'll well!

Jorden · Married on 09/19/2015

Andie is just flat out amazing. She takes the time to get to know you as a person, and truly captures the life of the moment (even in yoga pants and flip flops -to the precious commenter) which is extremely evident in her work. She has been very accommodating of my situation and her professionalism and kind heart has shown me what a truly exceptional person she is, both personally and professionally. She has gone over and beyond to ensure that I have lasting memories and beautiful moments captured, even with how things have panned out. She truly cares about me as a person, not just me as a client and that speaks volumes to me and has left a lifetime impression.
    Andie's work is by far the best I have ever seen to date and I feel very fortunate to have found her! It just goes to show that the old saying still holds very true "You get what you pay for" and she is worth EVERY penny! LOVE you Andie! :)

Sent on 08/04/2015

Andie Freeman Photography's reply:

We love you too girl!!!!!! I can't wait for your session this fall!

Victoria · Married on 09/28/2013

Andie Freeman is such a great photographer! She works with you to schedule your engagement session and makes sure that she gets your photos ready for you in a timely fashion. Andie is laid back and sweet as can be! She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement session and during the wedding among all the craziness of that day. She managed to capture thousands of photos, from every angle imaginable. The finished product does not look edited, it looks naturally flawless. I have seen some poor quality wedding photos, just because the photographer was cheap, and those people have to look back at their special day through crappy pictures. I get to look at an AMAZING photo album and know that Andie is passionate about what she does. She really cares and wants you to have stunning shots to look back at and remember all the things that were so important on your wedding day.

4.2
      3.5

andie and her team take amazing pictures

Sent on 11/08/2015

0.6
      2.0
      1.0
      0.0

I have, for weeks, tried to think of words to say to warn future brides and their grooms. It is possible that I am still too upset to even compose a well worded review.
    When we decided to work with a friend as a wedding planner we trusted her completely when she made a recommendation for a wedding photographer because her website has an excessive list of publications and great pictures. That was our first mistake. Andie was quick to give a quote and take our money but after that it just all went south.
    The contracts are strangely worded, misdated, and not in the interest of the client at all. Your wedding package comes with an engagement session which you're not allowed to opt out of but not a single image of the shoot is available to the client without paying for it (this includes digital files). The photos of the engagement session (2 stars for that) were ten times better than those of our wedding. We, unfortunately, really couldn't afford to buy hardly any of them (no pricing available until you drive to her studio to view the images and be sold photos)! After expressing our feelings about the quality (not quantity-the images are all in multiple filters to choose from) of our wedding photos we were just brushed off and sent a rude email basically saying, "too bad" and then they stopped replying.
    To date, we have is a flash drive with our wedding photos, 4 canvases and 3 8x10's ($45 each) of our engagement shoot and we have spent over $5000. Funny thing is, her Instagram boasts, "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". Unfortunately, we received poor quality after making a huge financial investment.
    I couldn't rate the professionalism or customer service of this business any lower all I can say is that I hope your wedding photographer doesn't wear flip flops and yoga pants to your wedding. I will say, my finance's mother passed away and she allowed us to reschedule the engagement session.

Andie Freeman Photography's reply:

For anyone that would like a full response to this situation or validation of statements, please email me. I was approached to photograph this wedding by the planner. She was given a quote by the planner that was $550 higher than the price. I sent a contract to the bride & she signed it. She did not ask for a detailed product guide, an in person meeting, or even send an email with any questions. She never asked to opt out of the engagement session. After rescheduling her appointment & squeezing her into a full week, I borrowed & picked up a gown for her & paid for her makeup to be done. She was an hour late to her makeup appointment &she was over an hour late to the session. I still gave her a 1 1/2 hour engagement session. On her wedding day, we arrived at 2am & helped the planner set up for the reception. The bride saw this as she was up at 3am to run. When the venue & caterer did not uphold their end of the bargain, we were the ones helping the designer scramble to set up a coffee bar. During the wedding, we were complained about, complained to, berated & made to feel like second hand help. The MOH, best man & mother of the bride apologized repeatedly to us for the way the bride was treating us. The bride even yelled at her niece (4) & grabbed her hard by the arms during family portraits (I have images to prove this). After the images were released to the bride in an online gallery, she emailed me that they were all beautiful. Only after she received the USB in her hands did she start to complain. This is a case of buyer's remorse because she overspent on her entire day. From the bride herself, she spent 8000-food & drink, 7500-venue, 1500-watercolor artist, 2100-dress, 1000-balloon, & 700-beauty.