Andaz San Diego Reviews

Rating 4.8 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

• F
    Bethany Married on 07/09/2011
    They were more than fabulous. We had high expectations, and they still blew me and my family away. Beautiful cocktail hour and reception, along with brunch the following day. Did everything as I planned, and then added final touches to make it even more special. Plus, had a free suite for me and the groom, which was upgraded! All in all, a beautiful, intimate, ultimate wedding venue!
  • Jock
    Jock P. Married on 10/06/2020

Andaz Rooftop Wedding

We had our wedding ceremony on the Andaz rooftop in June of 2019. Not only was the venue stunning, the staff were incredible led my Michael/Rocky and the team. Food and drinks were great for our cocktail hour. Engineering team were amazing setting up the venue. Our guests loved staying at the Andaz the rooms were wonderful. Great also to be downtown and walkable to many other places locally in San Diego as we had a lot of out of town guests.

Would highly recommend you consider Andaz for your wedding.

• User1752989 2+ years ago
    venue was beautiful, and the staff were outstanding. I wish they had set some dinner aside for us though, we were starving! Would definitely recommend
  • User2474573 2+ years ago
    I ABSOLUTELY love Andaz. I am so glad my fiance and I went to check this place out. We booked our reception at the rooftop. The used to have a winebar downstairs which would be perfect for cocktail hour before transitioning into the reception however, there was new management and cutting costs. Hopefully, in the future they will add that back in. My only complaint is that it takes awhile to get a response from the wedding events manager/coordinator but other than that the whole team at Andaz is awesome and they treat you well when you visit as guests!