And I Quote... Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

1 User photo

Melissa Married on 11/11/2018
    I thought that picking invitations was going to be hard. We gave Elaine and idea of what we were looking for. It only took looking into the first book page 85 out of about three she had ready to find exactly what we wanted. She was so helpful and even printed all the addresses for our save the dates n invitations. She was able to match the font n color so everything was perfect. I would defiantly use her again and again. Thank you for all your help and look forward to working with you for table seating and thank you notes.
    Cristiane Married on 08/25/2018
    After web searching and reading a lot of reviews from many places from Suffolk and Nassau County I ended up with 3 or 4 companies which looked good for me. The only one which answered, gave special attention and took time without rushing was And I Quote... Maybe the other ones would end up with a beautiful invitation as well, but when you are a bride and has a lot going on you can't wait for more than 1 week to someone answer you back, so you can make fast decisions. Elaine, from And I Quote, surprised me many times when I, as a regular bride, used to check bridal stuff online all night, so I did send emails at midnight or even later to her, suddenly, there was an answer. She always gave me support when I wasn't sure about my choices, she has the flexibility to a physical visit at her studio, also I did many of my choices online saving time as well. She looked to get the best negotiations with companies that she represents, give me advice about quality, how to send the invitations, best way to stamp depending on the quality of envelope you choose. If you're looking for any printing services, I can just tell you, save your time and don't look any further.
    Cristiane Montalbano
    Barbara Married on 07/21/2018
    Elaine is fantastic to work with. We ordered both our shower and wedding invitations. She printed the shower invitations herself from stock she carries. We had many compliments on both invitations. One guest said it was the prettiest wedding invitation she ever received! She is easy to work with, responds quickly to emails, offers many helpful hints and suggestions.
    My daughter's wedding was on Cape Cod and she wanted star fish in a sandbox for the place cards. Elaine ordered the starfish, printed the guest tags, and tied them to the starfish. She also made up the table signs with beach names in a corresponding font and color.
    I highly recommend Elaine. You couldn't find a nicer more efficient person.
    Joann Married on 04/28/2018
    Elaine was wonderful to work with for my daughter's shower and wedding invitations. The prices were great and she was very reliable. I highly recommend And I Quote!

And I Quote...'s reply:

Thank you Joann, you were a pleasure to work with!
    Sonja Married on 08/12/2015
    A wonderful place to choose an invitation for any event. A large selection to choose from and all current and up to date invites and favors. High recommend using And I Quote for all you invitations!
  • User2179610 2+ years ago
    Elaine and Lori were a pleasure to work with! All my guest loved our invitations. The price was great! They were very professional. I even went back to have my favor tags made up. They were done in one day! :) Lori even put the tags together for me without me asking! :) I would definitely recommend And I Quote for any type of invitations, party favors, etc. Thank you Elaine and Lori for a great experience!
  • User2175892 2+ years ago
    I feel this store is unique in that your can go and look and touch and see what you might like to order . Ordering invites online if good but going to this store is great . The selection is large and special .
    Jamie Married on 03/17/2012
    THE BEST!!!!! The owner is the main show, she is talented and creative. She has years of experiance and she takes her time and is honest about cost and what is really neccessary. Loved working with her and EVERYONE wrote on my response cards how beautiful my invitation was!
    Lorraine Married on 09/07/2007