68 Reviews for And I Love Her Violins, Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music

Learn New Songs (3)
String-Trio (1)
Soloist / Vocalist (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Loved the whole experience! Very professional, and the violin that we requested was absolutely beautiful! They kept in contact with me from beginning to end and we're all ready to go on my wedding day. They arrived on time and just did a phenomenal job. I was very very pleased.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Beth was amazing to work with for our wedding. We saw her play at a wedding show we attended and after hearing her play beautifully we knew we wanted to have her perform at our wedding! We highly recommended her for something unique at your wedding!

Profile Picture Daria, 10/22/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Violin, Ceremony, Learn New Songs

I was very happy with this business! She played extremely well and was very professional. I would definitely refer to a friend!

Profile Picture Meg, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Professional, quick to respond, talented! beautiful music!

Profile Picture Kari, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Probably the best part of helping my daughter plan her wedding was being able to work with Beth and her company, And I Love Her Violins. I'm convinced that no one can match her professionalism and dedication to providing the best services possible -- no matter how difficult it is to do! She is also so kind, empathetic, and sweet! I loved Sarah, the violinist she found for us. This is a top-notch company with a top-notch product. I wish there were more than five stars!

Profile Picture Rose, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

So happy with my choice hire "and I Love her Violins" ! Beth was so nice and easy to work with. I asked her to play a few personal songs and she happily accommodated me, and they sounded wonderful!!! The ceremony looked so beautiful and they played music that sounded as beautiful as everything looked!! I highly recommend this vendor!!!

Profile Picture amanda, 6/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

very helpful re music selection
was prompt and on time
stayed and played a little longer than asked as the guests were still lingering after the ceremony

Profile Picture martin, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Beth and her accompanist did a fantastic job for our daughter's wedding in June 2017. They were very professional, the music was an excellent quality and they blended into the celebration extremely well. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Diana, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

From the first email with Beth I knew I made a great choice selecting her to play for our wedding. She was very responsive and helpful along the way. We had violin/guitar combo for ceremony and cocktail hour and the music was beautiful! We had so much fun picking songs for the ceremony and they learned 2 songs for us. We got a lot of compliments about how terrific the music was and everyone enjoyed it! Look no further - this vendor is a GREAT choice!

Profile Picture Tammy, 5/6/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They were so wonderful and provided beautiful music for our wedding! I knew I was looking for more traditional music- they had a list of commonly used songs for the ceremonies, I immediately found the songs I wanted played, and they were able to execute them beautifully!

Profile Picture Suzie, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I'm not 100% sure of what my expectations would be but nevertheless Ms. Beth was absolutely phenomenal. The gifts and talents of this Violinist was nothing less than a stellar performance. She was so professional but personable, as if it was her 2nd nature gift and I'm totally memorized at the excitement displayed at my wedding. Thank you Ms. Beth for a wonderful memory. I can't wait to have another event and call you again to play for us.

Profile Picture Tonya, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Violin, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Instrumentals

We had our minds up that we were not going to have any live music during our ceremony until we stumbled upon And I love her Violins at a wedding expo! It was like listening to angels and I even cried during her sample! She made our ceremony and cocktail hour magical and perfect! I would recommend her for any event!!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

And I Love Her Violins were the best musicians we could have asked for! Having the violin and cello for the ceremony and cocktail hour filled the space with a beautiful sound that we (along with our guests) truly enjoyed! Thanks for being a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Fantastic! Great music, high communication, and lovely selection!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beth Argiro is highly professional and a wonderful musician. She always responded in a timely manner to my calls or emails. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a quality musician.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Beth will ensure all goes smoothly! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Alice, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Very pleased with the professionalism and quality of thevmusic!! As nervous as I was walking down the aisle in front of 100 people, I was still focused on how pretty Beth sounded!!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was a pleasure to work with these wonderful musicians. My husband and I could not have picked a more perfect selection for our wedding! I would definitely recommend them for any event that you may have. They provide the perfect atmosphere for all tastes.

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I am so impressed with everything that came from this company. I loved that their website had example songs on it so I could figure out what sound I wanted. I went with a single cello for my ceremony and it was beautiful. It added the elegance I was looking for in a destination wedding and it was easy to plan over email!

Profile Picture Carla, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Beth is the absolute BEST! My husband found her on another website and hired her to play during his proposal. Well, ever since then, we've had her be a part of EVERYTHING we could! We had to have a smaller ceremony with just immediate family 6 months prior to our "big day" and she played at that, as well as at our "big day" with her guitarist during the ceremony and cocktail hour. I adore her music and her spirit! I am obsessed with all things Disney and gave her a long list of Disney songs to play (worried that she would say no) without hesitation she agreed and played everything on my list! It was PERFECT! You all have to hire Beth, or any of the other musicians at And I Love Her Violins if you want a truly custom and elegant experience!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/11/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Sound/PA System, Guitar, Violin

We found Beth through our wedding planner and she was wonderful to work with! She is very responsive, has a number of examples online to see what is possible, and worked with me to create something that was classic, yet different and not too traditional. I would highly recommend using Beth for any musical needs for a wedding!

Profile Picture Deirdre, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Violin, String-Trio, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs

It was such a pleasure having Beth play for our sunset beach wedding. It was beautiful and such a great added part to our special day. Thank you Beth for making our ceremony one we will always remember.

Profile Picture Gretchen, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Beth was extremely helpful and a joy to work with! I waited a little bit too long to book our ceremony music and she went out of her way to find us a cellist from another town who was available to play for our big day! Our guests loved that the musicians were playing some current music as well as some classics! I would highly recommend And I Love Her Violins for any event! They were outstanding!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/10/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Violin, Ceremony, Instrumental-Duo

We used Beth for my daughters wedding in September. Not only is Beth a talented violinist but she was a delight to work with from beginning to end!

Profile Picture User5139883, 1+ year ago, 1 Review