189 Reviews for Anchor and Lace Photography

Proofs (3)
Matted Prints (2)
Prints (2)
Flush Mount (1)

When we first looked into Anchor & Lace, we didn't know we'd just be booking a photographer for our wedding, but that we'd also be making new friends. Keith & Alexis are absolute professionals who know what they are doing and shot beautiful photos that we've cherished from the moment we looked at them. They helped us plan for our wedding despite being 3,000 miles away, and made us feel completely at ease. On top of handling our wedding, they also shot our engagement photos as well, which was special to us because they took time out of their personal trip to the west coast to make it happen (It was a sunset shoot on the beaches of Malibu. Stunning.) The two of them are an incredible duo, each bringing their own aesthetic and style to their photos. They bring out your best with their encouragement, warm smiles, and calm demeanor. If you're thinking about working with Anchor & Lace, just do it. There's nothing to debate here as they stand in a class on their own. A lot of wedding photographers we looked at felt "cookie-cutter" and posed, but when you look at a photo taken by Keith & Alexis it is without a doubt, their original creation. Nothing compares. Thank you to Keith & Alexis for capturing our day so beautifully. We love you both.

Profile Picture User7818541, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Keith and Alexis added so much to our wedding day. They are kind, funny, and so easy going. Their charm and talent made the day so special. Their warmth and love for what they do is so contagious. Hiring them was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. I can't recommend them enough!!! THANK YOU KEITH AND ALEXIS!!

Profile Picture Deb, 5/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Wedding Portraits

Keith and Alexis were one of the absolute best decisions we made for our May 19th, 2018 wedding. Looking at a stunning album they had posted on their website actually convinced me to book our wedding venue so I knew right away that we had to have them. From the moment we booked with them, Keith and Alexis were always there for us with a quick response from recommendations for the best bed and breakfasts in the area, to helping us through the crazy rain-on-our-wedding-day planning. Our engagement photos were taken on a sweltering day in Central Park last August, and despite there being about a zillion people in Central Park that day, we are truly the ONLY people in our photos. They're beautiful and fun photos and even in the heat, they were professional and high energy. They were so efficient and helpful on the day, making sure we were where we needed to be at the right time. They were out in the pouring rain to take a LOT of our photos; Keith was climbing on fences (that were probably slippery!); and we were all trudging through mud and rain! Finally, our pictures are STUNNING. Keith & Alexis truly captured the joy of our day, got all the pictures on our photo list, and amazing candids. Having gorgeous photos was one of my top three priorities for our wedding and they really are top notch. You won't regret hiring and working with them! We hope to continue to work with them for all the big moments to come!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

At the end of the day, your photographers can really make or break your wedding. We are SO lucky we had the professionalism and expertise of Alexis and Keith from Anchor and Lace from start to finish. From our engagement shoot to the wedding, the pair were extremely attentive to what we were looking for. The engagement pictures came out beautifully and already judging from our highlight photos from the wedding, they only get better and better! Beyond just being amazing photographers, they also are part wedding planner on the day-of. They knew the schedule and order of things and made sure the day continued to run smoothly, people had what they needed, and people were where they were supposed to be. They are above-and-beyond photographers and come HIGHLY recommended. We look forward to utilizing their services again in the future and remaining close.

Profile Picture Angela, 4/29/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot

Alexis and Keith did our Wedding on May 4, 2018 and we were beyond happy with them. All of my friends and family absolutely loved them and they were so easy to work with! I felt like I was working with my friends all day. The photos they take are beyond gorgeous and every single time they post new photos of other weddings they do I get so excited because I love seeing their work!! We could have not picked a better couple to photograph our wedding and we can not wait to use them in the future for maternity, family and even more photo shoots!

Profile Picture Caroline, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don't even know where to begin with Keith & Alexis.. they are awesome! They did my sister's wedding a few years ago at Martha Clara, and once I saw her album I knew they were hired! Our wedding was in December at the Bourne Mansion and the photos are absolutely incredible. Not only are they very professional (from answering all of our emails promptly to making sure we stuck to our wedding day timeline), but they are just a fun couple you want to hang out with- which makes posing for photos a lot less awkward. I would highly recommend Anchor & Lace to any one looking for a photographer. Thank you so much for everything Keith & Alexis!

Profile Picture Jess, 12/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anchor and lace photographed our wedding back in November at Brecknock Hall. They did an amazing job at capturing every detail so that my husband and I could remember our special day perfectly.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the day we met Keith and Alexis we knew we were going to have an amazing experience! They made us laugh during our engagement shoot and we had such a blast! They are not only extremely talented and professional, but they are genuinely both such wonderful people! The day of our wedding went even smoother than I could have possibly imagined! Keith and Alexis got such beautiful shots to capture our day and we couldn't thank them more! (We also got some football game updates while taking our photos.) Our pictures are all beyond amazing and we are so happy to have had Anchor and Lace be such an important part of our wedding day! =)

Profile Picture Erika, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with Keith and Alexis for our engagement and wedding photos. My husband and I are both generally uncomfortable with taking pictures, but after seeing the results of our engagement session we knew we were in great hands and had no anxiety or concern about the photos on the wedding day at all. We just received our first set of wedding teaser photos and they are so beautiful beyond my imagination - photos we will cherish forever! I cannot wait to see the rest. Additionally, I really appreciated that Keith and Alexis just went with the flow of our day. We had time in between the ceremony and reception to take some beautiful photos, and once we finished with our extended relative photos during cocktail hour, they just allowed us to experience the rest of our day in the way we wanted while capturing photos throughout the event. Beyond their talent, Keith and Alexis are just extremely kind people and great to be around. They helped us out a lot throughout the day (Keith brought the boutonnieres to the house where the guys were getting ready, and Alexis had some stain remover wipes on hand for when I got lipstick on my dress) - their presence completely enhanced our day. Thank you both so much!

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

To say Keith and Alexis were phenomenal is an understatement! They were so flexible with choosing a date, which was of course in the winter months. They were super excited when we decided to do our photos at a local Wildlife preserve (we even fed the birds...and got some AMAZING shots with birds in our hand and on our shoulder!). They are two peas in a pod, with two different sets of eyes but one collective goal of taking the best photographs of their clients! HIGHLY recommend them! Thanks Keith & Alexis! Can't wait for you to photograph our wedding!

Profile Picture Autumn, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Wow! Keith and Alexis do amazing work. Not only that, they really take the time to know you and make you feel comfortable in front of them! This was important to me as I can be awkward and shy in front of the camera. They go above and beyond to provide you with organic, artistic, and natural photos. We are so happy we went with Anchor and Lace :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alexis and Keith are not only phenomenal photographers, but also fun to spend the day with (which is important because they'll be everywhere with you!). There was a lull before putting my dress on when I was alone as my bridesmaids got dressed - Alexis stayed and chatted with me to calm my nerves because I couldn't stop moving. As a not-photo-loving couple, they took the time to make us feel comfortable and look great in each shot while moving quickly. And they never were in the way throughout the night, while still managing to get all the action shots. We are in love with all of our photos!

Profile Picture User7197021, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography

WOW! Anchor and Lace deserve more than 5 stars! Keith and Alexis did an incredible job on our wedding photos, and it was a pleasure to work with them. From the very beginning, they answered our emails very quickly and provided us with clear instructions through every step of the process. They gave us very detailed instructions on how they wanted the wedding day to unfold, and gave us a timeline to follow on the wedding day. I hate having my picture taken, but they made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera during our engagement shoot and wedding. Keith and Alexis also helped us keep our wedding party organized on the day of the wedding, and helped us move through our formal family pictures quickly. During our reception, we never felt like they were in the way or interfering with the ceremony at all, and many of our guests didn’t even know they were there. We absolutely love all of our pictures, there are too many great ones to pick a favorite. We are still getting compliments on them from friends and family, and we are ordering our albums through Anchor and Lace, too. We would definitely recommend them to friends and family!

Photos
Profile Picture Renee, 8/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs

Anchor & Lace made our dreams of having gorgeous engagement and wedding photos come true! We have loved their artistic style for years and couldn't have been happier with them as our photographers. They were fully immersed in our wedding, interacting with our bridal party, families, and guests. This was reflected in the photos, which provided a 360° view of our event. Thank you, Alexis & Keith, for being such a special part of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Rochelle, 7/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Quality and stunning work! From our engagement photos to the day of our wedding we were so happy with our shots!! Coming from a family business myself, it was so special to work with the lovely family business they are! Keith and Alexis are so down to earth and make you feel very special when you meet with them! They meet you at a spot that is special to you for your engagement photos, and it's greatly appreciated that they travel and work with you to get you beautiful shots!!! They were photographers for someone else in our family first and we saw the work they did, and found interest in them immediately. It was nice to have the connection of them already knowing our family when we worked with them. They also respond very quickly with any question you may have! And they think of the coolest artistic shots. We got married at a barn and they thought of awesome shots to do around our venue! Highly recommended photographers!!!! Thank you so much Anchor and Lace! We loved all your work you did for us! Love, Allie and Kevin

Profile Picture Allison, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So glad we found Anchor & Lace Photography. We wouldn't recommend anyone else! They did such a fantastic job with our wedding that we asked them to come back and professionally photo-shoot our inn for our website photos. Super high quality and great people to work with.

Profile Picture Duane, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Keith & Alexis are simply the BEST! You will not be disappointed with their service and skills. My husband and I knew from the get-go (having witnessed them in action at a friend's wedding) that we wanted Anchor & Lace Photography to capture our special day and they were the first vendor we booked! Their creativity and quality of service is unmatched. Plus, they are a joy to work with - such a fun couple! - and made us feel extremely comfortable during our photo shoots. We absolutely love our engagement & wedding photos and are so grateful to have so many beautiful moments from our special day to cherish the rest of our lives! Thanks, K&A!

Profile Picture Alissa, 5/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My younger sister and a close friend used Anchor and Lace Photography on their wedding day. When my wife and I started planning our wedding, we decided we weren't going to bother shopping around for a photographer because the photos my sister and friend received were amazing. I'm happy to report that the photos my wife and I received were equally gorgeous. Also, I should mention that, at all three weddings you almost didn't know they were at the ceremony or reception. I've been to wedding where the photographers push you out of the way to get their shot. Not so with Keith and Alexis. The guests are free to enjoy themselves, and our photos capture those candid moments perfectly. It was nice to have an aspect of the wedding that we didn't have to "shop around". Do yourself a favor, save yourself some time and energy and just go with Anchor and Lace. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Frank, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fantastic photography coupled with the sense of being old friends made our experience unmatched. Great business and great artistic eye!

Profile Picture Robert, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

Anchor and Lace did an amazing job on our wedding photos. On our special day, they made sure that we felt comfortable and natural in our setting. All their ideas were great for each pose. Everyone at the wedding has complimented us numerous times on how well the photos turned out!

Profile Picture Rodney, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don't know where to even start to express the amazingness of Keith and Alexis. Let me begin with their work. I found them on wedding wire through reviews and style. I saw the intimate, rustic, romantic charm of their work to be exactly what we envisioned. They are both such talented artists and it shines through their photos From the second I contacted them, I felt immediately like I had made the right choice. When we met with them, we clicked immediately. I felt like we had known them for years and were good friends. The process was so amazingly easy and stress free. Alexis even told me she would handle mitigating any potential stressful family situations for us since we come from families with two sets of messy divorced parents. They weren't cold, commercial, cookie cutter photographers. They were warm, welcoming and wanted to make sure they understood all of our requests. We were against doing an engagement shoot, but they talked us into it. We were so glad we did it. We laughed the whole time and it helped us learn their style and how we would need to loosen up in front of the camera. We have really beautiful, intimate shots from that day. They captured the essence of our relationship. On the wedding day, they made sure things flowed like clockwork. They kept us on track, laughing, and stress free. They were never in our faces or pulling us away from our guests and party. They were always there capturing the important moments, but not ever in the way. We already have received our pictures and couldn't be happier. It was a day filled with just smiles and happiness, and it really shows through the photos. Keith always responded to my emails and questions immediately. We were in constant communication and I never had to chase them for answers. That makes such a difference when you are trying to juggle 500 things. On a personal level, we now consider these folks our dear friends, which means the world to us. They are the best- you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Trisha, 3/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

I just have to say that using Anchor and Lace was one of the best decisions we had made for our wedding. Keith and Alexis were a pleasure to work with. Not only did the pictures come out better than expected but we had a blast doing it. Perfect mix of professionalism and a great time. I would recommend them to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where do I even start? When my husband and I met with Keith and Alexis for the first time, we both left and agreed it was a no-brainier decision. They were incredibly down to earth and we felt we had made two new friends already. We had our engagement shoot in the summer, a stark contrast to our planned January wedding. The pictures were gorgeous and in the style we love which is simply Anchor and Lace. We were just married last week in January and were lucky to have a slight dusting of snow the night before. Alexis and Keith showcased this so beautifully and made us feel comfortable the entire day. We loved spending our day with them. I have often told others how some of my favorite moments early in the day were when I was photographed alone prior to our first look and ceremony. They somehow just made me feel more calm in those moments. We just got a peek of several photos from a teaser this week and we are so pleased with how they turned out. Artistic, original, romantic and just simply beautiful. I wish I could give them 100 stars! Book them now!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

When we were deciding on photographers to shoot our overseas wedding (we're based in the UK, wedding in New York) we went on the glowing reviews and their natural, unpretentious style.

We were further reassured once we chatted to Keith and Alexis over the phone, both warm and friendly people, who took their jobs very seriously, but not themselves. We warmed to them immediately.

Both of us are uncomfortable in front of the camera, but thankfully a few weeks before the wedding, we had an 'engagement session' – which gave us a chance to spend some time with them and get used to how we both worked. We quickly felt at ease, as we both relayed our back stories (including how they met and got married) and joked around. We learned a few techniques (the drunk walk!) and quickly agreed on the the approaches we didn't like (the over-posed and the over-dramatic!).

The wedding day itself, they organised us well, running through our long list of combinations of family and friends, and making others feel relaxed as much as we did. Keith even broke out the surprising Elmo impersonation to get the children's (and adults) attention. During the day and evening they became part of the wedding party – going beyond their role of photographers – keeping some of us calm, fetching wandering relatives and keeping us entertained in the quiet moments. All our friends loved them, and assumed they were friends of ours!

Within a week we had a handful of AMAZING photos were able to share with friends and family in lieu of the full set. We couldn't be happier, the photos were cinematic, but ultimately they looked like us (albeit slightly more glamourous versions of us). Within a couple of months we had the full set and have been flicking through them repeatedly ever since.

We loved Keith and Alexis, and if they weren't in the US, would probably be hanging out with them if we could. Generous, funny and most importantly professional to T. Can't recommend these two enough.

Profile Picture Ian, 12/31/16, 1 Review