Ancestral Mayan Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Lorraine
    Lorraine G. Married on 11/18/2021

Most beautiful, spiritual ceremony

Our family is eternally grateful to Ancestral Mexico for such a beautiful vow renewal ceremony. From the beginning, Anita was a great support system. She was responsive and sent such calm and positive energy with every interaction. Juan's words were deeply touching and everything our souls needed to hear and feel. This family helped to create a day that engrained these precious moments in our hearts forever. 🙏
    Krystal G. Married on 10/23/2021

You won’t regret it

I stumbled on a random video of them on tiktok and I just knew I had do get ahold of them. I communicated with Anita and she was so sweet and kind she always replied quick and answered all of my questions. I had so many and she was very patient with me .

Now the actual ceremony I met the wonderful family that performed it and they just took my breath away. They were full of life and love and I felt so welcomed. Especially Juan he just had this positive energy to him. I truly believed with all of my heart all of his wise and kind words.
    There was this energy that every time I looked at my husband I just want to hug and kiss him. Idk if it was the dancing or the drums I just felt …love. I know sounds a little too good to be true ? You just have to experience it ! It’s a unique and once in a lifetime opportunity. Thank you .
  • Adriana
    Adriana Married on 09/05/2021

Phenomenal and deeply spiritual experience with my sisters

I celebrated my bachelorette party with these beautiful people! My fiancee and I are deeply spiritual people, and this wonderful ceremony was fitting. Instead of drinking the night away, I wanted to have an intimate and wonderful experience with my most trusted ladies. Anita and her family welcomed us with open arms and open hearts. They taught me about my roots, and I happily danced and laughed with all of them. There were tears in my eyes and joy in my heart. Afterward, my sisters and I enjoyed the cenote for the rest of the day! We truly connected with nature, and our bond was strengthened. If you truly want an intimate and spiritual experience with yourself and you loved ones. I highly recommend Anitia and her family. There should be more people like them in this world. And they welcome everyone with open arms. Our culture is meant to be shared and explored by others. So if you're on the fence, trust me you are welcome to partake in such an amazing experience. Thank you and many blessing!!
  • Juan
    Juan V. Married on 08/11/2021

It was the most Amazing Ceremony We Could ask for....

We will keep Ancestral in our hearts, For Life...!!! The whole experience... being able to connect with the Mayan culture for such a special day for us it was a true blessing and Ancestral simply just made MAGIC...! Juan Manel truly made us feel in a total connection with the nature and universe.. We surely will be back to Ancestral in the upcoming years.

Much Love
    Juan & Anny

Aho! Guerreros....!!

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Thank you so kindly, Anny and Juan, for trusting us with this most special day! It was truly magical. We are so happy you enjoyed the ceremony and that beautiful place. Our family is very grateful to have met you and we look forward to your return to these sacred mayan lands.
  • Greg
    Greg Married on 07/13/2021

Incredible!

WOW!!! What a beautiful one of a kind experience!!!
    From beginning to end Ancestral Mayan was thoughtful, accommodating and kind,
    Easy to talk to throughout the entire process.
    They brought a level of professionalism and love that was so very comforting, which is just what a couple needs while making wedding plans!
    We wanted to pay respect to the people and the land of the Mayan,
    And there is no better way to do so!
    We highly recommend their services and are so grateful to have been a part of their ceremonies!
  • Joanne
    Joanne Married on 05/28/2021

A spiritual celebration of love

My husband passed away in my arms in February 2021. He was my best friend, my soulmate, the father of my child and my partner in crime.
    We always had a special connection and we wanted to renew our vows on our 10-year anniversary with a spiritual ceremony. I wanted to make sure I still made it happen and I used my agony as a way to express my love to push beyond the pain and liberate myself.

It has been a great privilege to walk the path of healing that you have created from our eternal love. You have created a safe and sacred space for everything to manifest and I am forever grateful for it.

Definitely recommend them!

Ometeotl!

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Joanne! Your courage, your strength, your valor, and your love was a stunning teaching moment of how we transmute our pain into love. Your ceremony left us breathless and full of love and peace. You and Moe, and you together, created one of the most magical and moving ceremonies we have ever had the privilege to officiate. May the universe continue to guide you on your healing path. Much love from all of us!
    Angela L. Married on 05/26/2021

Sacred perfection

Bless you and your family for what you do and keeping your culture alive and strong! Thank you sooo much for allowing us to experience a piece of it. We were truly blessed with the opportunity to step into such a powerful ceremony. Everyone that has seen our photos and videos have asked me how I found y’all or even thought it up... and i do hope they Can pass it on to others that would consider it. I have always been interested in native and ancient cultures... for reasons that it makes me feel closer to the gods in a way. There’s something sacred in the preservation of history. I would love to meet you guys again!! Next time for a temazcal or any spiritual walks. Bless you and your family 🙏 and i hope to meet y’all again.

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Thank you so kindly, Angela and Brad! We absolutely fell in love with your elopement and the sacred energies your hearts created. It was magical, mystical, and absolutely breathtakingly spiritual. Thank you so kindly for choosing us! We definitely await your return with an open heart. Our Ancestral family carries you in our hearts
    Alex T. Married on 05/05/2021

Exceptional Experience

First and foremost, we thank Anita and her entire family for their trust, and allowing us to come into their home and share such an experience like no other. You are reading this because you either are interested or are looking to have this experience - don't second guess yourself and trust in Anita and family.

From the time of booking all through the end of our 10 year vow renewal ceremony, Anita has guided and communicated with us all throughout our journey.

Juan's words spoke to each one of us directly with truth, wisdom and honesty. Juan acknowledged US, our LOVE , our KIDS and our motherLAND as it should be.

Anita, Juan, and family - words can not describe our experience. Thank you. Alex & Jessica

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Alex and Jessica! WOW. You are such an amazing couple! We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful exchange of energy and the love and joy you and your family brought to this amazing ceremony. We are certain our paths will cross again. Thank you a million times for trusting us and for allowing us to create that sacred space to bless your love.
    Amanda A. Married on 05/04/2021

Magical Elopement

Ancestral made our special day so beautifully unique. My husband and I were originally going to have our Mayan ceremony on the beach, but due to sargassum they closed the beach access. Ana, coordinator from Ancestral, was completely honest and helpful from the start and they let us have our ceremony at a private cenote instead. And we are soooo happy that worked out and honestly it was way better than the beach in our opinion! We were practically speechless when we walked down the copal burning aisle and into our sacred circle. The location was beautiful, quiet, all you heard were the birds, and the prehispanic instruments playing. So very grounding. We feel so fortunate to be a part of this sacred ceremony, it was everything and more than what we asked for! Juan; El Indio had such kind and inspiring words for us. My husband and I felt this moment so deep within our hearts. We will keep these memories forever. It was absolutely perfect.

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Thank you so very kindly, Amanda and Alex! We are so thrilled that things worked out as they did. The universe speaks to us in magical and mysterious ways, and when we listen, the magic happens. Thank you for sharing your love with us and for your beautiful sentiments. May the universe always guide your love. You carry a piece of our hearts with you.
  • Nakeia
    Nakeia D. Married on 03/26/2021

Perfect! Beautiful! Sacred!

We highly recommend Ancestral Mexico! I was skeptical about the Boda Maya ceremony for our 10 yr vow renewal. We are Christian and weren't sure that a traditional Mayan ceremony aligned. But, we read a little about it and opened our hearts and minds to it. Soooo glad we did!! From the moment I spoke to Anita, the feelings of peace and love flowed. That flow of love continued through our entire ceremony! Anita even surprised us the next day with a special recap video of all of the precious moments from the ceremony. It was perfection. I felt both the presence of God and the ancestors. We felt supported and we felt unity from the entire Ancestral Mexico family. The highest vibration is love. Ancestral Mexico is all love.

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Thank you so kindly, Nakeia and Jacen! We so loved meeting you and having the honor to vibrate in gratitude for your special 10-year celebration of your love. May the great spirit always guide your steps and may it bless you with everything that makes your heart vibrate in gratitude.
  • Ingrid
    Ingrid S. Married on 02/15/2021

Magical Wedding

Everything was just just perfect and magical

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Thank you so kindly, Ingrid and Alexis. It was such a pleasure to meet you and have the honor to unite your hearts in the sacred mayan jungle. We wish you the very best always. May the universe bless you with love, health, and everything that makes your heart vibrate in gratitude.
    Dora S. Married on 12/31/2020

Still in a dream like space

Ancestral is a beautiful and very dedicated spiritual family who managed to create an out of ordinary wedding for us, with a less than a month notice. Not only did Ana Maria listen attentively for our hopes and wishes concerning the ceremony itself, but she took the time to explain to us her family’s origins and their authentic shamanic practices, which was very important to us. We were not only looking for a visually stunning ceremony, which all Ancestral ceremonies really are, but for a shaman who would truly connect us in spirit - and for those who understand spiritual work, it is a much more significant binding than regular weddings. Juan’s energy is very graceful and gentle, and he is perceptive and wise. Juan also did a magical temazcal cleansing for us the day before the wedding. The wedding ceremony felt unreal and we are still in a dream like space that the family created for us.

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Oh, Dora and Chris! you made us cry in joy and gratitude. Your wedding was so very special and magical. We were honored to have your beautiful family join us in that amazing ceremonial center on new years eve. We are so very grateful to have met you and to have participated in uniting your hearts. We carry you in our hearts always. We await your return.
  • Norma
    Norma O. Married on 12/08/2020

Simply amazing !

This ceremony and Ancestral’s service was amazing from beginning to end ! The ceremony was beautiful I can’t say enough good things about them. My husband and I couldn’t be any happier. Our guests absolutely loved it they went above and beyond.

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Thank you so Kindly, Norma. We are so grateful for your kind words. Your vows were so moving it brought us all to tears. Thank you for the privilege to be witnesses to so much love between you and Angel. And it was such a blessing to meet Eli!. Many blessings to your beautiful family!
    Ace Married on 11/26/2020

Incredible experience, we are thrilled to have found Ancestral Mayan Weddings!

We had a truly incredible ceremony! It was everything we dreamed of and more. Thank you for guiding us through this experience and making it absolutely magical and transformative. Especially grateful for you helping us find a beautiful private cenote to hold the ceremony.

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Thank you so kindly, Ace, for your very kind words. We felt a great privilege to be in that moment of time and space with you and unite your hearts and souls with the majestic nature as your witness. Many blessings to you both. Always.
    Misty A. Married on 11/26/2020

Our wedding was not like anything we have ever seen and it was pure magic! More than we could have ever hoped for and one we will treasure a lifetime!

This was a beautiful loving magical experience and we would highly recommend anyone wanting a spiritual intimate ceremony with people with love what they do. Words can’t describe how special we felt and how their whole family blessed us.

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Oh, Misty and Scott. We were so excited finally to meet you after having to reschedule due to the global circumstances. We are so happy that everything you wished for in your ceremony was that and much more. We so enjoyed meeting you and vibrating with both of you in your beautiful ceremony! Many blessings to you both from our family.
    Hans O. Married on 09/16/2020

Beyond meaningful ceremony

We decided to elope in Tulum Sept, 2020. No guests, just a photographer. It's during the pandemic, so unfortunately no one was able to travel. We were honored to have been married by Juan & Anita's family and they made our wedding ceremony more special, meaningful and beautiful than we ever could have imagined!
    Anita, was super responsive and walked us through the entire process, from choosing and reserving a cenote, to which level package would work best for us. Juan is the Father & Shaman and the just plain inspirational! All of the boys are warriors and the oldest daughter is the spiritual medicine woman.
    I don't want to give away too much of what happens in the ceremony, but I can promise, if you are a spiritually inclined couple looking to make your wedding ceremony that much more special and meaningful, you will not be disappointed.

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Thank you so very kindly, Hans and Amanda! It was such an honor to be witnesses of your love and have our family participate in uniting your hearts and souls. We are forever grateful you trusted us and wish you the very best in your lives together from this moment forward. Ahoo.
    Gwendal B. Married on 09/16/2020

Mayan wedding

We had an amazing time in a very beautiful and sacred place! I definitely recommend it ! The music and setting was perfect!

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Thank you so very kindly, Gwendal! It was such a privilege to know you and to be witnesses of your amazing love. May the universe always bless you with all that is good. Ometeotl.
    Maria A. Married on 08/17/2020

They were very good and very áccomadating

I really felt welcomed and the family were very comforting

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Thank you very kindly, Maria and Billy! It was our honor to unite your hearts and souls. May the great spirit forever guide your steps and bless your love.
    Anna K. Married on 07/25/2020

Most Magical day !

Thank you guys so much for making our ceremony so special ! Juan and Anita were so accommodating, communication was great, they made w.e we needed possible. Such amazing people and good energy, we got great words of wisdom. It was so beautifully decorated, everything was taken care off, I would 100% recommend and I will definitely use their services for other ceremonies and events that they have .

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Thank you so very kindly for your kind words. Your review means the world to us. And thank you, too, for allowing us the privilege to have been witnesses to your amazing love story. May the universe always bless your love.
    Miguel M. Married on 07/04/2020

Enchanted wedding

Words can’t describe what getting married an ancestral ground meant to us. The place and setting done by Anita and Juan are magical in all sense of the word. Don’t forget to do the temezcal the day before your days lovebirds.

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Thank you so kindly, Brenda and Miguel! It was such an honor to unite your hearts and souls in these majestic mayan lands. We await your return to share in ceremony. Ahoo.
  • Yoli
    Yoli Married on 02/20/2020

Mayaland Magic

I'm truly grateful and happy that I connected with such a genuine group of people that are so connected to their roots. My wedding day was so emotional, powerful, beautiful, and significant because of the people who created the magic and raised the vibrations. Anita is such an incredible and beautiful soul. She was so patient and answered my million questions with incredible detail prior to our event. Juan, the Shaman, spoke the words that we needed to hear during the ceremony. I could not recommend this group more! Book with them. They are worth beyond what you could ever pay them. Thank you, Ancestral Mexico!

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Thank you so very kindly Yoli! it was such an honor to meet you and share in the beautiful energy of your love. We felt very privileged you chose us for this very special and unforgettable day. May the universe always bless your love.
    Béatrice L. Married on 11/28/2019

Mayan wedding

We had the most beautiful and unforgattable wedding ceremony with Ancestral. Everything was perfect from A to Z. Thank you so much!

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Béatrice and Patrick! we will forever carry you in our hearts. May the universe bless your union. A'hoo.
    Rozlyn Married on 11/11/2019

Temezcal and Wedding Ceremony

We wanted a mixture of a traditional wedding and shamanic mayan wedding to honor the land of our ceremony. We did a Temezcal Ceremony with Juan and his beautiful wife Anita and their team the day before our wedding ceremony. Our officiant joined us as well. This ceremony in the jungle was perfect. Juan and Anita both have such pure spirits. They then joined us for our beach wedding ceremony the day after. Their whole team collaborated with our officiant to incorporate both worlds.... and let me tell you, it turned out beautifully. I can not recommend them enough. I find that it’s so important that we work with facilitators that are pure and in integrity, which both of them are. Next time we are there we will definitely be going back to the jungle for Temezcal.

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Thank you so very Kindly, Rozlyn and Jim. It was our highest honor to officiate your temazcal ceremony and to hold the energy for your wedding day. We are very grateful to have been witnesses to your love, your beautiful spirit, and your light. We await your return to these sacred Mayan lands. A'hoo
    Roger S. Married on 08/03/2019

Anita and her crew are the best choice by far !!!!

We only have good words for Anita and the whole ceremony she organized for us. From the first day the communication was excellent, she shared many ideas, she presented us with other excellent suppliers, and she was always by our side to help us with everything we needed. We came from Barcelona, ​​and without her support we would not have been able to organize an ancient Mayan ceremony, so pretty and plenty of good vibrations. Thanks Anita for making it possible. Roger & Hasha

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Thank you so very kindly, Roger & Hasha! Yours was one of the most beautiful ceremonies we had the privilege to officiate this year. Your generosity of spirit, your love, and your kindness created magic. Thank you for trusting us! 🙏
    Michael M. Married on 06/03/2019

Amazing experience!!

Juan, Anita, Rubi and Andreas were all amazing and wonderful! From the communication via email to our arrival everything was perfect. Our spiritual ceremony was beautiful, and the temazcal was enlightening. We learned a lot and felt refreshed afterwards. They are super professional, this isn’t just a job for them is a way of life and it shines through in all of them. We couldn’t have been any happier and thankful. Michael, Sonja and River

Ancestral Mayan Weddings's reply:

Thank you so very kindly, Michael, Sonja, and River, for allowing us the privilege to unite your hearts and souls and celebrate your love with your family. We are so happy you enjoyed the experience. We hope to see you back some day in these sacred Mayan lands. A’hoo