Ancala Country Club Reviews

Ancala Country Club 5
Ancala Country Club 6
Ancala Country Club 7

diana · Married on 08/15/2015

The venue, food and staff were excellent. Amy was a Godsend. I was planning this wedding from another state so I had to rely on her for alot. It would bave been impossible for me to get everything accomplished without her help. I would highly recommend Ancala for a special event.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Charles and Sonja · Married on 08/15/2015

Our wedding at Ancala Country Club was amazing. Amy McKee is an exceptional coordinator. She was in constant communication with us, seeing to our every want and need. Amy and her team, were there to handle every detail, including the groom's desperately needed pre-ceremony Martini. All of her suggestions were helpful and her guidance was essential to making our wedding day exactly what we hoped it would be. The facility is well appointed and was perfect for our needs. The food was sumptuous and the presentation was perfect. Amy guidance to our photographers, produced some of the most unforgettable wedding pictures. We will recommend Ancala and Amy to everyone we know, for any event. Thank you so much Amy!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Julie · event on 07/15/2015

Amy, the Event Manager at Ancala is fabulous. My annual company meeting was held at Ancala again this year and Amy's attention to detail was stellar. She has so many wonderful ideas for our meal menus and paid close attention to all our needs. I we wanted something else, it was there, if we needed additional food/supplies, it was there. Not to mention she was so kind to our executives and was just a pleasure to work with. She was in a great mood every time I saw here. I will definitely bring our event back again next year, just to be able to work with Amy. The facility and the grounds were simply beautiful. Beautiful setting.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Pam · event on 06/20/2015

Event planner (Amy) was extremely flexible, helpful and organized. Beautiful location and delicious food prepared by Ancala chef! We were thrilled with the event and would highly recommend Ancala Country Club!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Jill · event on 06/19/2015

Ancala was a beautiful, inviting and well located venue for my corporate event. Amy went out of her way to develop inventive ideas to make the program special. She was also flexible as attendee numbers changed. She worked with a local wine distributor to offer a fun wine tasting. The food was abundant and delicious; a good value with the expected level of class one would expect at Ancala. We didn't quite pull off the agenda timing as I had planned but Amy and the team stayed close by and monitored the flow of things, keeping the bar service and wine tasting longer than we had planned. Even though we encroached longer than we should have, the team was poised and made sure the guest didn't have a sense of being an inconvenience. The team was responsive to facilities adjustments by bringing in chairs and moving tables as needed.
    Amy and Ancala are my new "go-to" for events.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Sharon · event on 05/24/2015

Amy is so wonderful to work with she is very professional and really tries to please. I enjoy working with her and I will continue to work with her because it is such a wonderful experience. She is an asset to Ancala. Very caring and very creative. Thank you so much.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Lanie · Married on 05/16/2015

We were concerned when Fredrick left Anacala that we were going to have a lot of hiccups along the way. We met Amy and she was AMAZING! She was very organized and detailed. She made sure that things we talked about were added into our file and was quick when responding to any questions we had. The happiest part of the planning process was the day she told us that she would be with us every step of the way and that she was! The day of the wedding we had dress malfunctions and Amy was there to check in on me (the bride) and make sure that I was okay and if I needed anything.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Ancala Country Club's reply:

Lanie, you and Kyle were delightful to work with!

Sharon · event on 04/13/2015

The Memorial for my Daughter was held at Ancala Country Club. Amy McKee was the Coordinator. The food, service presentation and facility were outstanding and exactly the plan I had envisioned. I would definitely hold my next event at Ancala Country Club.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Adam · Married on 04/12/2015

Amy Mckee was wonderful to work with. She was friendly, helpful, professional, and a genuine person. The entire Ancala team provided very good service. I highly recommend Ancala for your event needs, especially for outdoor events.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Ancala Country Club's reply:

You and Meme were a delight to work with and your guests were so much fun! My entire staff commented on the love in the air, it was a great night! Thank you!

Michael · event on 04/09/2015

Amy and the staff at Ancala Country Club provided a seamless and warm event for us. With the president of our university attending, we all wanted this to be an exceptional alumni social. It went beyond our expectations in every category.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Mary · Married on 03/07/2015

As a professional Wedding & Event Planner, I was more than pleased and happy with our fundraising events that we hosted at Ancala Country Club. Amy Mckee and the Ancala Staff were such a pleasure to work with on every detail for our event. Amy McKee was available to step in where needed throughout the evening. Amy and the Catering Staff were very professional and were very easy to work with and made sure that every detail was perfect - from the initial meeting, ironing out all of the details, set-up, and tear-down, food service and working with the catering staff - They are wonderful!!
    Can't wait for our next event!

Sent on 08/26/2015
  • User5183991 · event on 02/14/2015

It is always a pleasure to work with the staff at Ancala Country Club, especially with Amy, their party planner. I have had multiple parties at Ancala over the years and have always been extremely satisfied with all of them. As a result, I would never consider using another facility for my social events.

Sent on 06/17/2015
  • User5146961 · event on 01/17/2015

Great venue! Great service! Great price!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Lida · Married on 10/10/2014

Ancala is the perfect venue for a dream come true wedding. From the moment we met with Fred to tour the venue to the day we said I do, everything was on point! The grounds were gorgeous, patio and ballroom are perfect for receptions and the food and service were great! Fred was constantly in communication with us throughout the planning process and was prompt in answering emails, questions and accommodating our requests. He went above and beyond our expectations to ensure the wedding ran smoothly and stayed on schedule. Thank you Fred!! Our wedding was perfect thanks to you!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Brit · Married on 06/08/2013

You were amazing, Ellen! Thank You!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Tiffany · Married on 01/26/2013

Stephanie was excellent. She was so organized and responded to all of my emails and answered my phone calls very quickly. She made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with. It poured on my wedding day and she worked with my photographer to set up another date for us to come back and get more pictures. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Sent on 02/04/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2012

My wedding at Ancala Country Club was absolutely flawless. Jennifer Benfatti was the ideal coordinator. She ensured my wedding and reception were organized, beautiful, and just how I wanted them. She was always available to answer questions and to give her input. I have received so many compliments on how smoothly everything went, and I have Jennifer to thank for it! The venue itself was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff was awesome! I would recommend Ancala to all of my friends!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Cortney · Married on 04/07/2012

Jennifer was awesome and the venue was perfect! We were so happy that we chose Ancala to have our wedding ceremony and reception at. I had no issues or stress the day of my wedding because the staff at Ancala was so amazing! There was no need to hire any outside wedding coordinator either...Jennifer is the best and I am so sad that our wedding is over because I had so much fun working with her. The food was a big hit with our guest as well, and I recommend the coconut shrimp for cocktail hour!

Sent on 04/09/2012
  • Susanne

Susanne · Married on 03/10/2012

Ancala was the perfect place to have our wedding at. Jennifer is absolutely amazing to work with and makes your day a million times easier and nicer. She is always willing to help and set up things so you don't have to worry. The grounds were beautiful and I got some of the most amazing pictures ever. Food was great, had so many compliments on it all night. Overall, I couldn't have imagined having our wedding anywhere else. Thanks so much! <3

Sent on 03/27/2012

Gretchen · Married on 10/28/2011

The venue itself is beautiful, all my guests commented about how great the venue looked. We got married on tee box 1 and had our reception outside on the patio/courtyard. Jen makes planning so easy, she is excited and professional and worked with us on everything. I recommend Ancala Country Club and Jen Benfatti a hundred times over.

Sent on 12/02/2011

Our whole experience with Ancala was fantastic. Their coordinator Jennifer is the best! She was the main reason that I choose to go with Ancala over all the competition. Jennifer is very good at communicating with the couple throughout the process and will help everyhting go smoothly the day of the event. My husband loved the the environment and especially the sunset views off the patio at dusk, it made for a beautiful backdrop during our pictures and the cocktail hour for our guests. If you choose Ancala for your wedding you eill not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/07/2011

Marisa · Married on 03/25/2011

Jennifer was unbelievably professional and courteous. She was absolutely an angel. I would recommend Ancala Country Club and Jennifer to anybody. She returned all our phone calls. On the day of, she helped my wife with everything. The whole experience blew away my wildest expectations. The service was phenomenal and courteous.

Sent on 04/21/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2009

WOW! My wedding was perfect at Ancala Country Club. Jennifer was so great to work with. I was going to hire a wedding planner but she took care of everything for me. The ballroom was decorated perfect. I had my ceremony on the driving range over looking the mountains. Everyone still talks about my ceremony. The food was outstanding. It was like dining at a 5 star restaurant. There were so many things that were included with the wedding package like my cake and toast. The cost was so reasonable for a private country club in North Scottsdale and I did not have to have a “member” sponsor the event. I would recommend Ancala to anyone who wants a perfect wedding.

Sent on 04/13/2011

Jaime · Married on 03/15/2009

I couldn't be more pleased with Ancala Country Club. The venue was beautiful, and the people were great!

Sent on 04/09/2009

Patricia · event on 04/20/2018

With just a few days notice, Amy at Ancala CC, was able to provide us with a buffet for sixty guests for a Celebration Of Life for my deceased husband. Everyone was complimentary of the venue, the meal and the service..

Sent on 04/25/2018

Ancala Country Club's reply:

Pat it was a pleasure to meet you and your family. We were happy to be able to accommodate your needs at such a difficult time.