Ancala Country Club Reviews

Ancala Country Club 5
Ancala Country Club 6
Ancala Country Club 7

Laura · event on 10/07/2016

Amy Mckee, the Event Coordinator at Ancala Country Club and entire Ancala staff have give our company great customer service. They have been flexible and accommondating with dates and times for our events. Always have great suggestions. Very professional but yet personable. Quality of service is excellent. Always answers emails in a reasonable amount of time. The value is the best around for our area. We have been using Ancala for all of our local and national events and will be using Ancala in the future. We would highly recommend to anyone considering an event in the area to contact Amy McKee at Ancala first!!!

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • User3375967 · event on 09/24/2016

The staff was extremely accommodating and flexible. The event director was a delight to work with - and the service staff during the night of our event, was equally as warm and professional. We have received compliments from guests who noted the space was perfect for our venue. The courtyard offered a more quiet intimate space for adults seeking to escape the DJ, while the ballroom was enjoyed by kids dancing the night away.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Rachel · event on 05/28/2016

I can't say enough good things about the event that Ancala Country Club provided for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. My event coordinator, Amy McKee, was extremely attentive during the planning process, responding to my emails right away. We used the beautiful courtyard and foyer for a cocktail hour and then the ballroom for the main party. The ballroom can be sectioned off to make the event as big or as small as you need. We had a group of 110 with vendors like a photographer, candy buffet, and airbrush tattoos, and everything fit inside perfectly for a fun and festive environment. Amy offered me many different choices of linens and even provided good advice to make sure my centerpiece colors "popped" against the linens. The room was all setup the day before the event, which gave me plenty of time to deliver my handmade decorations. Everything went as planned, with perfection. The food was exceptionally good. We had chicken marsala, tender beef brisket, and yummy pasta for the adults, and chicken fingers, mac n cheese, and pizza for the kids. Everyone raved about how good the food was. The staff was great about controlling the flow of people getting food at the buffet so there weren't long lines. The bar tender did a great job getting perfectly made drinks in everyone's hands as fast as possible. Amy coordinated the event timing with the different vendors so I didn't have to worry or stress about anything. I am so thankful to Ancala Country Club for helping me throw an unforgettable, perfect event.

Sent on 06/01/2016
  • User6871736 · event on 05/21/2016

Amy and the entire staff at Ancala Country Club were amazing. I have planned many parties, and this one was awesome! Amy had every detail arranged and everything was executed perfectly! Our party was for 210 people, so it was a large event. The food was delicious. We received many favorable remarks about it. The ballroom looked beautiful. Drinks and appetizers on the patio were perfect! All in all, it was a perfect evening! I will definitely host more events at Ancala Country Club!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Gina · event on 05/01/2016

Our sports banquet at Ancala was fantastic. Working with Amy and the catering staff went so smoothly! There was plenty of food and it was prepared to perfection. Everyone in attendance was happy with the food and the staff and the appearance of the venue. Great Job Ancala!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Breanna · Married on 04/23/2016

Amy McKee is the BEST - We worked with her for a year and 7 months!!! She was VERY responsive and always made her self available. I'm so sad it's all over now but I will definitely keep Amy and the rest of the team at the BEAUTIFUL Ancala Country Club in mind for future events! - Amy and her staff made our special day absolutely perfect. I can't thank them all enough!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Katherine · event on 04/18/2016

Amy was absolutely wonderful! The meeting room was set up and ready to go when we arrived. The kitchen was closed the day of our meeting however she was able to provide us with delicious breakfast and lunch options. Will definitely recommend Ancala Country Club to all my colleagues for a great venue for meetings or other special occasions!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Donna · event on 04/08/2016

Working with Amy McKee on this combined HOA and CLUB Ladies Spring Fashion Show and Luncheon was a wonderful and positive experience. The food, decorations, vendors and fashions were all Fantastic!! Some ladies even wanted the recipes from the chef!! All the staff were very accommodating and helpful.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Jeffrey · event on 03/22/2016

Amy and her staff were exceptional and very accommodating for our Golf Event. They went beyond expectations to see that everything was 1st class and to our liking. Food served was Steak and Fish and we did not receive a single complaint. A big Thank you to all the Staff at Ancala!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Peter · event on 03/21/2016

Almost three years ago we decided to move our golf tournament to another venue (to Ancala)..we now have held two yearly events with tremendous success primarily attributed to the professionalism of Amy, Nate and their staff.
    Without a question, their cooperation, flexibility and willingness to help made our efforts that much easier.
    Thank you to everyone at Ancala.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Delora · Married on 01/30/2016

I had the most perfect wedding! I have no complaints about Ancala because everything was perfect from beginning to end! I had Amy McKee as my wedding planner and she was an absolute delight. Not only was she a total sweetheart... she professional, attentive, patient and very detailed. Her follow through was on point and she made the experience of planning a wedding very simple and stress free.

The location offered the best wedding package out there so I could not turn it down. The venue is gorgeous! I had a beautiful location with amazing views, a large and modern decorated ballroom and stunning locations for photos. The food was INCREDIBLE and the entire staff of Ancala was very friendly and helpful. I would also love to give an additional shout out to Jennifer for also helping us with our special day! I highly recommend Ancala Country Club for your wedding! You will NOT be disappointed! It was more than I could have dreamed of! Thank you all so much!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Hillary · event on 11/21/2015

My husband and I hosted a 10 year wedding anniversary party at the Ancala Country Club and it couldn't have gone better! The event was held outside on a lite patio with a private entrance for our guests. The club, Amy McKee in particular, did an amazing job listening to what I wanted/needed and making it happen.

The theme of the party was black and white and Amy sent me the information to a great furniture vendor to rent black and white lounge furniture and also helped to set up private valet services to our guests. The event was catered by the club and everyone thought the food was phenomenal. We had a prime rib carving station, mashed potatoes, salad, rolls, and ceviche and a charcuterie platter to start. The dessert was a mixture of small bite size options so our guests could try more than one.

Amy went above and beyond anything I wanted/needed in order for the event to run smoothly. I was even able to set a time to come and set up decorations I had purchased ahead of time and she made sure all the tables and chairs were set up. I would definitely recommend Ancala Country Club to anyone looking for a great venue to host an event!

Chuck · event on 11/08/2015

Amy did an outstanding job at helping us plan a special event ceremony - -she coordinated all the food (which was excellent and included prime rib, cheeseburgers on a stick, shrimp, mashed potatoes, veggies and hummus trays) as well as a consumption bar. The facility was well set up for ease of movment of approximately 60 guests - -the outside bar and tables were well decorated and very inviting for the guests. All the food was awesome - -the waiters/waitresses were very courteous and made for an enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere - -could not have asked for a better day or better service

Sent on 11/13/2015
  • User6035445 · event on 11/07/2015

It was easy. Simple as that. Amy McKee worked with us, educated us and delivered a beautiful event within our budget. Her team was perfect on the night of the event and there were no hick-ups!

Nancijoy · event on 11/07/2015

I am the Club member and booked Ancala for my Granddaughter's Bat Mitzvah. After booking the date, my son and his wife handled all of the arrangements. Amy McKee was wonderful - more than helpful in suggesting other vendors for flowers, etc, and helping to plan the evening. Stephanie was also extremely helpful on the evening of the affair. The food was outstanding and was presented beautifully by the staff that night. The patio was arranged perfectly for the entertainment. All tolled, Ancala made our affair perfect and lovely. We would not hesitate to have any special occasion at the Club.

Greg · Married on 10/25/2015

This event was actually a 90th birthday party for my mother. We had 35 guests, cocktails, dinner and a short program. Every aspect of the event exceeded my expectations. The facility was perfect, the setting with outdoor cocktails was lovely, the service was superb, and the dinner was perfectly prepared and delicious. Two things that especially impressed me: (1) all the servers were professional, enthusiastic and attentive: (2) Amy was on-site the entire evening, overseeing the event, communicating with staff, hosts and guests and providing overall management and guidance. I'm always impressed when management is hands-on and fully involved. I talked to almost all our guests and heard wonderful comments about the event.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Melinda · event on 10/25/2015

Great Service, Professionalism by all, would highly recommend Ancala and the staff.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Gary · Married on 10/25/2015

Amy and her staff were exceptional to work with. They all provided an excellent experience for our 90th Birthday party for my mom. Amy proved her knowledge and experience in our planning meeting, phone call follow ups, and the event. Her staff were friendly and professional; especailly Kelly who addressed us by name after the brief introduction. Ancala is a beautiful place for an event with the outdoor, lighted patio, large conference hall, and more intimate hallway areas. Give them a shot for your business.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Michael · Married on 09/18/2015

Our wedding planner, Amy, and the entire staff provided an outstanding experience and helped relieve the stress of the day. Amy was great, she listened to our many requests, last minute changes, and responded quickly meeting each and every need with professionalism and a smile. Amy is awesome and I would recommend her and this venue at Ancala to anyone. Lastly, the food was amazing, everyone loved it, choose the steak, it was fantastic.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Joe · event on 09/12/2015

We had a charity golf outing and dinner at Ancala. Nate, the golf pro was awesome. Amy, who coordinated the dinner, preparations for the outing, setup and all the details
    did a great job. Both of them were sensitive to what we needed, our budget and were very flexible with short notice. There was a sincere desire to make our event successful. This was the 3rd event we have had at the club and it was the best in terms of food, service and the overall experience. We would not hesitate to use them again.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Belinda · event on 09/12/2015

Ancala Country Club provided incredible service for our golf tournament. Amy and Nate were a pleasure to work with, they were both very professional and saw to all our needs. I would highly recommend Ancala for any event.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Lisa · event on 08/21/2015

We held our corporate meeting at Ancala. I found the staff to responsive and very professional from the planning to the execution of the event. Everything was set up on time and the meeting attendees enjoyed the venue. The menu selections were awesome and our group enjoyed a full breakfast buffet with vegetarian options as well as a Southwest buffet with vegetarian options as well. Thank you Amy and Rebecca for making our event a success.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Tim · event on 08/21/2015

My company recently held a team building/retreat at Ancala Country Club and everyone was impressed. The room set up accommodated all of our needs and they even took the time to look at our company logo and coordinated the linens. The food was fantastic from the breakfast burritos in the morning to the outstanding Asian buffet for lunch. We will definitely hold our next event at Ancala.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Beth · event on 08/20/2015

Amy is very pleasant and professional. I look forward to working with her in the future.

Sent on 09/20/2015

Suzanne · Married on 08/15/2015

The facility was great!!! Very clean and the staff was great! We did Mexican food and it was fabulous!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2015