Ancala Country Club Reviews

Ancala Country Club 5
Ancala Country Club 6
Ancala Country Club 7

Seema · event on 09/02/2017

Ancala Country Club manager Amy and the entire staff were very professional, polite and great to work with. Amy McKee worked with me in helping me choose the right menu items, work with the availability of the hall and ensured that the taste of all food items was upto the mark. On the day of the event, the staff(Kelly) was extremely helpful and responsive. They were attentive to the needs of the guests, very polite and managed everything from A to Z. I as a host, did not have to worry about anything - from the serving dishes, linens, tables/chairs, ambience, food quality and quantity. Very pleased with everything, the service and the manner Amy engaged with me- flexible, courteous and caring. The party turned out fantastic!
    Will highly highly recommend this venue and service to anyone. I myself look forward to doing more events here in the future.
    Thanks Amy and staff!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2017

Our wedding day was perfect! Amy was such a pleasure to work with. The food was amazing and the open bar was a hit.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Ancala Country Club's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and Ryan!

John · Married on 05/27/2017

Amy, the Events Coordinator, took care in coordinating my daughter's ceremony and reception. The facility is
    very accommodating to meet the needs of all parties involved. I recommend Ancala CC.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Kim · event on 05/20/2017

The venue was great and Amy was wonderful. She was extremely responsive and had creative ideas. The food was great at the tasting, but I had no expectation that it would be as good at the event, when cooking for 150 people. I was shocked by how delicious the food was. Many people came up to me saying they had never had such good food at a plated dinner party before.
    Thank you to Amy and everyone at Ancala for making my daughter's Bat Mitzvah party so fantastic.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Jodi · event on 05/12/2017

We planned Jackie's Sweet 16 pretty last minute. Amy was great to work with and accommodated all of our requests. The venue is beautiful, the food was fabulous and the staff were so helpful, friendly and professional. I can't say enough good things. Jackie and her friends had a blast.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Carol · Married on 05/06/2017

Our granddaughter's wedding was on Sat. May 6, 2017 at Ancala CC and we were so pleased with the service, suggestions, FOOD, drinks and setting. Amy was our event coordinator and she went beyond the call of duty, giving us ideas during the planning period, guidance during the rehearsal and a supportive presence during the event. And always with a huge and friendly smile and lay back "can-do" attitude. After months of planning we are going to miss her now that the wedding is over. The food was such a surprise in that the serving sizes were so large. The steak and chicken were all man-sized and juicy and cooked to perfection! So many of the guests raved about the food, and you just don't hear that at most weddings.
    The venue was beautiful! We had the wedding on the driving range with Camelback views in the distance and the setup was timely and seating was spacious. The reception was on the outdoor patio under the trees with lights sparkling overhead and was enchanting! Thank you Amy and the whole staff at Ancala for making our family wedding a day to
    fondly remember. Carol and Doug Sevier

Sent on 05/08/2017
  • I

Isabel · Married on 04/28/2017

We had our wedding reception at Ancala Country Club on April 28, 2017. All of us including our guests were very impressed not only with the place but with the staff as well. Thank you Amy for all your hard work.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Kaye · event on 04/15/2017

Amy McKee at Ancala Country Club is the best.
    From the moment we sat down with her to plan our buffet dinner thru the end of the party, everything went smoothly!
    The food was delicious. Just what we wanted!
    The tables were set on the east patio with a bar at one end.
    The bar tender & the servers were very friendly & helpful. When it was time to cut the cake, the servers took care of everything. they helped to clean up & bag our personal items.
    The weather was spectacular to be outside.
    I would recommend Amy & her staff to anyone wanting to throw a party for 100 of your closest friends!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Sue · Married on 04/01/2017

It was a pleasure working with Amy McKee in planning for my daughter's wedding reception at Ancala Country Club on April 1, 2017. Amy as very friendly, professional, and extremely helpful with vendor recommendations and ideas. She was timely in responding to our questions and phone calls and her vendor recommendations were awesome as we used all of those recommended. The ballroom was beautiful the night of the wedding! The food was delicious too. We heard many compliments on the food, especially the steak. The ladies who served the food and the bartender were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Amy and her staff for any future occasion at Ancala Country Club!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Donna · event on 03/07/2017

Excellent all the way around. Amy was very responsive and helpful not only planning, but helping to market the event.

Sent on 04/20/2017

Antje · event on 02/24/2017

I chose the Ancala Country Club for our Mayo Clinic Patient Welcome luncheon because of how accommodating Amy McKee was to our needs. Her suggestions made our decisions very easy and her flexibility and professionalism made planning for this event a breeze.
    The food was very good and special diet needs were promptly attended to.
    We received excellent service from her staff also and I am definitely going to hold our 2019 event at Ancala with Amy's assistance
    Antje Hjerpe, President
    MPN Education Foundation/MPN-NET

Sent on 08/19/2017

Michelle · event on 02/18/2017

We had my son's Bar Mitzvah at Ancala, and it was a wonderful experience. The venue is beautiful, the pricing was the best that I found, the food was delicious, and Amy McKee was a fantastic event planner.

Regarding Amy, since this was my first time planning a Bar Mitzvah party, I really appreciated her advice, experience, and easygoing personality. She even held a "Mitzvah Fair" where I was able to meet different vendors to help us plan our party. We ended up using several of the vendors from her Mitzvah Fair.

Amy also had great customer service. For example, she was willing to meet with us on her day off (if that was the only day we could meet), and she answered our questions quickly. Since there was a chance of rain at our event, she developed a plan, ensured it worked with the other vendors, and then checked with us to ensure that we were ok with the plan.

Finally, our event was on her birthday, and she stayed almost until the end to ensure that everything went smoothly.

Our friends and family had a great time at the party, and we would certainly plan another event here in the future.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Lisa · event on 01/24/2017

I am always so very impressed with Amy and her team. Not only is Ancala Country Club a beautiful venue for all gatherings, the staff is amazing. As well, this team is a huge supporter of their community. You can always count on them to support the local students and the schools. We need more businesses like Ancala Country Club, and more people like Amy and her staff. And let's not forget, more amazing food! THANK YOU ANCALA for all you do for your community! We love you!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Susan · event on 01/21/2017

Ancala Country Club made planning and executing my birthday party so easy. Amy provided many recommendations for other services that made the experience feel like one stop shop. So easy. Had a fun night and enjoyed my friends other than worrying about the actual event.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Nicholas · Married on 12/31/2016

Amy is awesome! From start to finish she was available to us, answering questions and assisting us with her expertise. Everything went flawlessly on the big day and we had the best day ever. Thank you to Amy and the entire staff at Ancala!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Lisa · event on 12/17/2016

We have held our corporate holiday party at Ancala Country Club for several years in a row now. We do this because of the beautiful intimate setting off the Golf Course as well the personal service we receive from the staff. Amy Mckee has been instrumental in helping us choose fun party options so our party guests have fun as well as different menu options and was present at our event to make sure it ran smoothly. Dustin and his catering staff were hospitable hosts in cooking up pasta at the pasta station as well carving station. The Ancala team make it easy for us to host an event at their location.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Brad · event on 12/16/2016

Our office Holiday Party for 35 people was handled very well and everyone was delighted with the accommodations, food and décor of the club. Thank you Amy for taking the time to make sure the details were handled and things looked amazing. We would definitely recommend the Ancala Country Club to others.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Vickie · event on 12/08/2016

Everyone that I came in contact with was more than helpful and curious. They all went above and beyond with last minute request.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Sussan · event on 12/05/2016

I recently hosted a golf outing for 88 women, representing 8 different private golf clubs here in AZ. Amy McKee, was our event coordinator at Ancala CC and did an outstanding job. Very detailed oriented, provided excellent follow up, and flawlessly coordinated all banquet needs, including an outstanding dinner selection! When the representatives from the other Country Clubs make comments like "that was excellent"; "Ancala will be a tough act to follow" and "a perfect venue" it solidifies your choice in locations, venue and Event Coordinators! Thank you Ancala for removing the stress from the hosting of our event, we will be back!!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Sharon · event on 12/04/2016

Amy is wonderful to work with and is truly a team member. She quickly responds to calls and messages and does what she promises. Having worked with Amy on this event for two years now I am willing to chair the event again when I had promised myself I wouldn't.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Roxanne · event on 12/02/2016

Our event planner was Amy Mckee. Amy was also our key contact for last year's holiday luncheon. The new wine room is beautiful, private and perfect for this group of very special volunteers and donors. The table was elegant with holiday sparkle and the food was delicious and beautifully presented.

Amy is delightful to work with making certain throughout the meal that all of our needs were meant. Her positive spirit, kindness and professional manner made this the perfect event for us
    Club member Barb Probst hosted this event for the Delta Gamma Foundation.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Lisa · event on 11/22/2016

WOW! What an amazing event at Ancala Country Club! The staff is amazing & food is to die for. We had the fish and stuffed chicken breasts with a amazing potatoe and veggies! The entire staff was very accomodating to my needs and wants. We held our End of Year Football Banquet here. We have held it at another location for several years, but becausee Ancala Country Club does such an amazing job at giving back to their community, we thought we would try them. They didn't disappoint. THANK YOU AMY AND STAFF!!! We will be back from many more events!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Linda · event on 11/18/2016

What a beautiful venue with an organized professional staff. We had a corporate event here and our VP couldn't have been happier! The staff was very attentive and accommodating and the food tasted it came out of my Italian grandma's kitchen---it was that good!! Amy, the event coordinator, was the best I have ever worked with! Do not hesitate booking at Ancala-they are the cream of the crop!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2016

Everything was perfect for our special day, we could not have asked for anything more. Amy was on top of her game and made sure everything was well put together and done exactly how we wanted it! I would recommend anyone to this venue time and time again.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Lisa · event on 11/01/2016

This is my 2nd event that I have held at Ancala Country Club and every time I am more impressed with the staff, venue and food! Amy is always calm and even in a "crisis she is the Caplin force and just figures it out! Kelly and the other banquet team are amazing. The food! We planned for 130 and had well over 155 and without a blink the chef made it happen! The remodel is awesome! I would recommend this venue for any type of occasion you have. Thanks to everyone at Ancala!!!

Sent on 11/03/2016