Anaya Photography Reviews

29 Reviews for Anaya Photography

1 User photo

Anaya Photography 1

Brian · Married on 05/18/2017

Anaya Photography was great to work with. Very good service at a great value. Very professional and worked seamlessly throughout my event. A real first class operation.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Artina · Married on 06/20/2009

I absolutely loved my wedding photos. Tierre understood what I wanted and gave me several options in albums. I went to 5 other photographers that were giving me less and charging me more than what Anaya PHotography did. The only negative remark that I have is that I wish I would have had more tighter shots from a closer angle. THe professionalism provided was amazing. I was an hour late for our engagement photo shoot and Tierre was nothing but patient and polite. I would recommend this company to any bride looking for great photos and great prices!

Sent on 10/21/2009

Martine · Married on 10/03/2010

I would definitely book this vendor because he had a variety of affordable packages that were all excellent. FYI choose the metallic package.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Anaya Photography's reply:

Thank you Martine! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Travis. I had lots of fun and definitely witnessed your love for one another.
  • angie

Angela · Married on 09/03/2010

Our engagement photo shoot was wonderful. We walked downtown for a few hours finding great sites and beautiful photos.

Sent on 08/25/2017