Anatra Graphic Art Photography Reviews

18 | Crestline, OH

18 Reviews for Anatra Graphic Art Photography

18 Anatra Graphic Art Photography Reviews

Celia · Married on 06/08/2018

We could not be happier with Anatra Photography! My son who lives is Boston found them and contacted them about taking his wedding photos at his boyhood home. He also contacted several other photography companies and decided that Anatra's were the best value. We were happy with the visit to the farm home from them a couple months before the wedding to meet with them and discuss ideas for their wedding day. I rated them 5 stars on all ratings because I truly felt their quality of service exceeded what we hoped for. They certainly have great ideas that we wouldn't have thought of ourselves! I would recommend Anatra Photography to anyone! I especially liked their professionalism and friendliness.

Aimee · Married on 05/19/2018

I couldn’t have asked for a better photographers! Cathy and Mike did a fantastic job capturing aspects of Emily wedding!

Nik · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I wanted the BEST pictures for our wedding and engagement pictures. Mike and Cathy meet all of our needs plus more! They met with us a few times before we signed the contract to make sure all of our questions were answered. What I enjoyed the most is that all four of us went to our reception place a year before to walk around and discuss what scenery we were looking for and what pictures we wanted. We also did this a few weeks before the wedding - but this way, they saw the scenery and started getting ideas.

I can honestly say that this is one vendor I did not have to worry about - every meeting we had planned they showed up on time, they emailed us in a timely manner with their questions/in response to our questions, and were always thinking on their feet to come up with ideas if it was too sunny in that position or a car was in the way. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any photos that you would want - wedding, senior pictures, or family photos. Thank you again for the memories in those photos!

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

The Anatra’s were great to work with! They had so many ideas!!

Joseph · Married on 08/19/2017

Anatra was absolutely the best decision for our wedding! They were fun, professional, and very easy to work with! They have great attitudes are definitely take everything you wish and then make it even better! The returned product was even greater than we anticipated. They went above and beyond! Their pricing was competitive and worth every penny. We WILL be using them again for future events!

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2017

Loved the pictures! We were really happy with how you kept things moving and on schedule. Thanks Mike and Cathy :)

Adam · Married on 06/10/2017

They did a great job on our wedding pictures. They were organized, creative, and willing to work with us to get the best photos possible.

Miriam · Married on 06/10/2017

Always do a great job. They take each wedding very personally and try their best to make the bride and groom relaxed and happy!

Natalie · Married on 10/08/2016

We had such a great time working with Mike and Cathy during our wedding and the time leading up to it! They were open to our suggestions and had wonderful ideas that really allowed us to have the most amazing pictures of our wedding! There is no one better out there than this amazing team!!!! Love you guys!

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2016

My daughter and son were both married within 6 months of each other, and Mike and Cathy photographed both of their weddings. They did a fantastic job! They were so easy to work with, and with their attention to detail, we ended up with a host of beautiful pictures to choose from. They scoped out each venue ahead of time, so they could get the best shots. I have recommended them to several of my friends.

Kate · Married on 08/06/2016

Cathy & Mike were amazing to work with, very prompt with getting photos to us, and their viewing site was extremely easy to use! Out of all the Wedding Vendors, we cared most about photographers - photos of your Big Day last your whole lifetime - and you only get one chance to capture each precious moment. We couldn't have asked for a better photography team, from how they kept our Wedding on schedule, to calming down the bride, and taking the care to capture our style and personalities in our photos!! We could go on all day about how amazing Cathy & Mike are.

Mallory · Married on 04/23/2016

Cathy and Mike were WONDERFUL to work with! They were very accommodating and also had great ideas. They helped create a timeline for our wedding day which was very helpful to us and made the day run smoothly. My husband and I would definitely recommend booking Anatra Graphic Art as your Wedding Photographers!

Megan · Married on 10/24/2015

Cathy and Mike are phenomenal to work with! We had such a fun experience during our entire engagement with them and even a year after the wedding as I just finished our wedding book! They have great ideas, are a great value, and just all around wonderful people. Would highly recommend them for any type of photography sessions but especially wedding!!

We worked with Mike and Cathy for our engagement and wedding pictures. We enjoyed working with them and would recommend them.

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2011

Mike and Cathy did an awesome job with my wedding reception. Very detail oriented. I got all my family pictures done with them before as well. Love my pics!

Reed · Married on 05/14/2011

Mike & Cathy, Did some nice wall art with my wedding picture & some other pictures. They are courteous, & responsible, & very reasonable, & not to mention very experienced. I highly recommend them.

Stephanie · Married on 03/05/2016

Cathy and Mike are a dynamic duo. Both of them have a fabulous artistic eye and professional manner. They were pleasant and easy to work with and flexible to work with any surprises on such a special day. Many of my friends have commented on the creative quality of our photos.