59 Reviews for Ana's Bridal Boutique

Sample Gowns (1)
Tuxedos (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)

4.7

Ana's Bridal was the best place to purchase a wedding dress. They helped me pick it out and store it and very timely did all my alterations. The girls who work there are so lovely and patient. And Ana does incredible seamstress work.

Profile Picture Toni, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Sample Sales, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Ana and her fabulous team! It’s not easy dealing with brides! It’s a very emotional process and Ana, Michelle and cheyanne all took care of me so well! Michelle, her daughter did some AMAZING alterations on my gown. She had to add fabric and beading to the top of my dress and you cannot tell at all! I was blown away at all the effort that goes into altering a dress! I’m sure I have no idea about the true behind the scenes action but these women are up LATE making people’s dresses perfect! Not to mention, I got such a great deal on my dress and accessories too! It was just an overall amazing expierience and I’m so greatful for the team at Ana’s!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Customization, Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns

Ana was absolutely a doll to work with and knew exactly the vision I was going for, for my wedding gown. I am so happy with her turn around time and her professionalism. I would recommend her to anyone who is shopping for a wedding gown!

Profile Picture Maribel, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Trunk Shows, Bridal Gowns

Loved loved loved working with Ana and the Ana’s Bridal Boutique staff for my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, and mother of the bride dress!

I really can’t wrap my head around the negative reviews surrounding Ana’s…I just don’t get it. I have nothing but positive things to say about my whole experience with Ana’s, and I recommend them wholeheartedly. Ana and Patricia were wonderful throughout the whole process, and every time my mom and I were in the boutique, they both made a point to come say hello and chat with us. Ana really accommodated our schedules, her alterations were impeccable, she made great style suggestions, and her prices are fair. I am so glad I chose Ana's Bridal Boutique!

Thank you, Ana, for being part of my special day and for making my wedding dress experience a truly special one.

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/20/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Alterations, Sample Sales
2.0

I am using Ana's Bridal Boutique to get my bridesmaid dresses. Not only did they have the designer line I wanted, but they had pretty much all the dresses available from that line (all my bridesmaid are picking out different style dresses). Scheduling a day to come in was super easy, the store is really lovely and the assistants are great at helping at your appointment. Also, I have a large wedding party (seven bridesmaids, and all over the country from Maine to Hawaii), Ana's were able to get me the costs for each dress and with a little discount. I am so happy with the quality of customer service, the wide selection of bridesmaid dresses, and all the assistance i received! So happy I picked Ana's Bridal Boutique.
***Update, after ordering my seven dresses and being told that it would take 3-4 months to get, the dresses actually came much later than that, with me reaching out every week multiple times. I couldn't get my dresses to my bridesmaid till three weeks before my wedding. Also, I originally wrote a 5 star review, which they decided to dispute, who does that? Don't bother going here. The stress isn't worth it.

Profile Picture User5360325, 1+ year ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
2.0

I bought my dress from Ana's Bridal in February and was told it would be in end of July/beginning of August. I called them at the end of July and I was told it would be in the first week of August and they would call me when they received the dress. I called them again mid August, still did not have the dress. It was not until the second week of September when my dress finally came in. My grandmother actually went into the store to ask where my dress was and told them it was supposed to be in the end of July beginning of August. Their response was that they didn't know who told me that and that the dress is coming in right on time. For the record, the owner told me that when I bought my dress and so did the person I spoke to on the phone when I called back in July. Also, everything but the first deposit you put on the dress had to be paid in cash or money order. This is not only annoying, but makes me wonder how much money they are really making on these dresses by making everyone pay them in cash. The dress did come out beautifully, but it just seemed that you were getting nickle and dimed for everything. You even had to pay extra for the dress to be steamed after alterations...it just seemed like something that should be done automatically after alterations.

Profile Picture User5000765, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Alterations
4.1

They worked with us and they were their for us to help on out wedding day!

Profile Picture Brenda, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Customary, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils, Alterations, Customization, Rentals, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers

Ana's was so helpful I was unsure what I really wanted. She pulled one dress and it was the one. The price was also great! Could not recommend enough!
When I went back for my fitting, they made the dress fit perfectly. The alterations cost a little more than I wanted to spend, but the fit was so good I could not pass it up.
My bridesmaids also got their dresses here and they loved them as well!

Profile Picture Ian, 8/7/16, 9 Reviews
4.2

I absolutely loved my dress! The fittings are only done on Mondays and Tuesdays, so keep that in mind and they are expensive! I spent almost $400 on alterations alone! They are very talented seamstresses, I had to go back the day of my wedding to change the train and they literally saved the day!

Profile Picture User5055863, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Gowns
4.2

I had gone to eight stores before finding my dress at Ana's Bridal. Ana knew what would fit my body well and she found exactly what I was looking for. I ended up with a gorgeous alencon lace dress. When it came time for my fitting, Ana's Bridal was really flexible since I was coming from out of state. They were able to alter my dress within a day or two. My only complaint is that Ana promised that my alterations would be free when I bought the dress, but when it came time to leave with the dress, I was charged over $200 for alterations I did not expect. My bridesmaid and mother who were there when I bought the dress also remembered being told that alterations were included. Overall, the dress came out beautifully and Ana altered my maid of honor's dress, as well. They were flexible with timing, I got a great dress at a great price. I was just saddened by the alteration surprise. I need to remember to get everything in writing.

Profile Picture Malinda, 8/30/15, 10 Reviews
1.0

DO NOT USE ANA'S BRIDAL! I had the WORST experience with Ana's Bridal and would never recommend this place to any bride. The day I picked out my gown, the consultant was helpful and ordered the gown for me. I left a deposit and was given a copy of the receipt/contract that I signed. I was told it would take 6-8 months for the gown to arrive. 9.5 months later I finally received the gown. When I went to go pick it up, Ana's had a copy of the receipt with a different balance on it, stating that I owed $250 more than the copy I received the day I ordered the dress. Ana's daughter was extremely rude and have a very bad attitude as we tried to sort this out. Why would I pay more than the contract I received? Ana told us a mistake was made on my copy and the balance was really $250 more. I told them I was not going to pay since I was never notified over the 9.5 months that a mistake was made. Ana finally let it go and I paid the final balance of what was stated on my original SIGNED contract. Ana's daughter wrote on my final receipt that I refused to pay the correct balance! The original consultant who ordered my dress no longer worked there, which is a shame because she was the only friendly person there. I would never step foot in this place again. I am surprised they are still in business with their nasty and rude attitudes! Just a warning.. do not go here. You will get ripped off and get a rotten attitude with an experience that is supposed to be one of the the most exciting.

Profile Picture Rochelle, 8/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

We purchased our 3 bridesmaids dresses here and we had great luck. We found a dress that all the bridesmaids could agree on and looked great on all of them. The ordering process was super easy and the dresses came in earlier then expected which was awesome. They have a great selection of bridesmaids dresses as well as bridal gowns and the experience is very laid back. There aren't any other people in the boutique while your there so you have plenty of time to feel things out without feeling pressured.

Profile Picture User3880538, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience with Ana and Toryn was nothing short of spectacular. I was back and forth in between 2 different dresses at 2 different shops (neither dress within my ideal budget). After countless dresses, Toryn was able to find a dress perfect for me and exactly in my budget. I never felt pressured, or like no matter what dress I tried on, the consultant would say I looked "amazing" in. She gave me her honest opinion and made me feel so comfortable and t that was just my experience with the dress. While dealing with my alterations, Ana was hands down the most accommodating and genuine person I've ever met. She saw my vision of what I wanted to do to the dress and she was able to tell me what she thought. Together we were able to customize my wedding gown that not only fit my personality, but made me feel so beautiful in.
I would strongly suggest Ana's to anyone looking for any sort of dress or gown! Thank you ladies!!

Kimberly Correira ( Tobiaz :o) )

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/22/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Ana's was great to work with! I found my dress with my mom, sister & matron of honor in tow, we were allowed to dig through the racks on our own and try on as many as I wanted! The dress I chose was new for the Allure line and each time I went for a fitting the staff remembered me & commented on how they had been waiting to see it in the ivory (as the sample came in blue). From picking my dress to the fittings/alterations each person who works there is very nice, easy to work with & more then excited to be a part of your dress process. The only thing to keep in mind was that most of my bridesmaids were out of state and it took a little longer then expected to order the dresses as the girls had to send in checks rather then being able to pay over the phone, something I never thought to ask about ahead of time when I chose dresses from there. Other then that small thing, everything was great & I will recommend Ana's to others in the area!

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/13/14, 6 Reviews
0.9

Don't get anything from this place. It's nothing but a headache and the owner is extremely unprofessional. They believe they are always right even when you have evidence they are not. They are not willing to right any wrongs they have done. Stay away!!!!

Profile Picture User4566658, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

There were some last minute changes that needed to be made to my dress and they were amazingly responsive. They also delivered my dress to me! Military friendly and will work with short timelines!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/17/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Ana's Bridal was a dream to work with! Ana and Michelle are extremely talented, and did an amazing job on my wedding dress. They were so patient with me, and really did turn my dream dress into a reality! To say I love my dress would be an understatement! :) I absolutely recommend Ana's!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought the most beautiful dress here for my wedding for a little over $300 due to it being last year's style and they were having a "Black Friday" sale. I had an appointment and so was the only person in the store trying on dresses. The girl working there was very sweet, helpful, and knowledgeable about the merchandise. After seeing me try on a few dresses and determining what I liked, she went downstairs to somewhere that is off-limits to patrons and brought up the most beautiful, perfect dress for me. It was by Justin Alexander and made of silk chiffon, very good quality and very elegent. She then produced the perfect veil to match it; I tried on a few others but none were as perfect as the one she had originally brought out. So I found my perfect dress and veil in under an hour with this girl's help. It was the first and last bridal shop I went to to find a dress.

Profile Picture User4812993, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Ana's Bridal has many beautiful dresses to choose from. I found they had the best selection of gowns, bridesmaid dresses and mother of the bride dresses. The owner helped my daughter during her first appointment to find a wedding dress. She was protective of her and made sure my daughter, the bride, was getting what she wanted and not what I wanted, which I appreciated. The beautiful gown my daughter picked out was a lot less expense than I thought it was going to be. Their prices are reasonable. The bridesmaids all bought their dresses there and were happy. It took a long time for my daughter's dress to come and and there was some confusion about the delivery date even though she ordered it 7 months before the wedding. We made many calls to find out about delivery as it was getting very close to the wedding date and most times the calls went to voice mail and we didn't get a call back. The dress finally came in and they accommodated her for the fitting but the alterations were expensive. Everything worked out and the wedding gown was gorgeous and all the other dresses were beautiful.

Profile Picture Diane, 6/15/14, 4 Reviews
1.4

I don't like to give negative reviews, and I am rarely one to complain, as I am pretty easy going, but this has to be done: RUN RUN RUN away from this place! What a horrendous experience for me as the bride and my bridesmaids! I could write a book on all the issues, but I will try to be as concise as possible. The main point is that they lure you in with individual attention and "deals," yet once you have chosen and paid them, they are chaotic, unorganized, inattentive, impossible to get a hold of, and constantly charging you for things they NEVER told you about.
Some examples:
I was looking into possibly adding a halter or shoulder straps to my dress. Ana showed me some options, pinned them into the dress, and never said another word. After I left, the one helpful staff member in the entire place, came into the parking lot to tell me the strap costs $495! But they would "let" me have it for $350 (I did not get the strap).
ALL of us, bride and bridesmaids, were charged for steaming the dresses, as if any of us were going to walk out with wrinkled dresses, even though Ana I had free alterations (steaming is not included apparently, another thing I wasn't told ahead of time).
I was told I had free alterations, only to get a call the day I was picking up my dress trying to sell me a garment bag (another added cost that is not told to you or included - I didn't buy one from them) and was told I owed $300! Once I reminded them I had free alterations, they said they would have to find my contract. When I went to pick up the dress, they again tried to charge me $300. In the end, it cost $75 for the steaming. Oh, and all final payments and alterations have to be paid in CASH.
The bridesmaids were all ordered dresses that were too big, and some of them were charged $100 for alterations.
The character limit doesn't allow me to post the rest, but the point is this is not the place to find good customer service, attention, value, or cost disclosure.

Profile Picture Adrianna, 6/14/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Ana's Bridal are great to work with. I brought in a few pictures of dresses I loved and Toryn was able to gather up about 10 dresses that fit my taste and style. This was the first place I went wedding dress shopping and walked out the same day with my dress picked! They were accommodating and can do all alterations in house. I have since met with the seamstress and have had the first step of alterations. She was also great work with and you can tell she really knows what she is doing. Overall a great experience so far.

Profile Picture Kiera, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The women that work there are extremely helpful and nice. They helped my bridesmaids, mother and myself find beautiful dresses for my wedding.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Anna's was a dream to work with. I bought my dress, the bridesmaids dresses and my mothers dress here and also did all of our alterations here. Myself and my party had an amazing experience. They were very flexible with me and my out of town party members and let us come in whenever we were in the area for our appointments. I also completely customized my dress and they worked tirelessly with my on this to make sure every detail was perfect. I can't say enough and Michelle and Anna's professionalism and skills. These ladies know exactly what they are talking about, are extremely knowledgable about wedding fashion and are extremely talented seamstresses. Overall this was probably my favorite vendor for my wedding. They made me and my party feel so special and gave me the best experience leading up to my big day!

Profile Picture Michaela , 10/13/13, 1 Review
0.0

I cannot even put into words how awful Ana’s bridal is. We had a very bad experience with my best friend who ordered our bridesmaid dresses from here (which is a while story in itself) and I said to myself I would never ever come here again!

A few months later, I got engaged. I found a bridesmaid dress online that I liked and Ana’s was the only bridal shop in the area to carry it. I figured we could go and try the dress on, and if we liked it, we could just buy from another bridal shop. Long story short, when we got there we decided just to order the dresses strictly out of convenience. I thought maybe things would be different this time around. I was wrong. The customer experience (after ordering) was yet again awful. After over 3.5 months of not hearing anything, I called just to check on the status of the dresses. The owner answered and she was so incredibly rude. I asked if she could check on the status of my dresses and she basically just told me no and that they would call me when dresses came in. She never asked for my name, my wedding date, no info at all…. Just told me NO and that they would call me when they came in. It was a very unsettling feeling.

When the dresses came in, 2 of my bridesmaids dresses were too small!! They are both petite and did not gain any weight from when they were measured AND they both ordered the dress size recommended by the girl who measured them. So on top of everything, a couple of my maids had to pay extra from their tailor to let their dress out and borrow fabric from friends dresses to make it work. They also they said we could not pick up our dresses on the weekend and could only go on a weekday. Ridiculous!

I am so angry I gave this bridal shop my business!

Profile Picture User3127654, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
0.0

The worst service I have ever received anywhere! Ana is a scam artist and her entire entourage is filled with nasty young girls. Evil, the wedding dress experience was miserable!

Profile Picture User3522601, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews