Ananda Retreat Reviews

Ananda Retreat 5
Ananda Retreat 6
Ananda Retreat 7

Rachael · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely wonderful and everything I could have dreamed off!

Ananda Retreat is the best! Josh and Emily are so understanding and extremely helpful. They made my dream come true! The venue is beautiful and my guest were very impressed with everything :) It was perfect!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Alexis · Married on 04/06/2019

The best decision we made!

We just had our wedding in April at The Ananda Retreat. I cannot put into words how amazing this place was. Josh and Emily are not only good honest people, but they really made sure we were taken care of and timely in every moment. They answered all questions and made our whole day perfect. Not only will you get help from them but the venue itself is an outdoor, nature loving, rustic and intimate environment. The drive to the venue is not bad at all, very worth it. They have a great outdoor ceremony, Tipi, very cool cocktail hour area, and inside reception area. We got compliments all night that this was the best wedding our guests have ever been to, a big part on the venue choice.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 03/22/2019

Ferguson Wedding

I cannot express how amazing and lovely the experience with Ananda Retreat was. I was listened to, given recommendations, and allowed to express my vision. They worked with us to create the PERFECT night. Josh and Emily were fantastic along with all of the other staff! Stress was minimal and I never felt rushed. 15/10 would recommend!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Ananda Retreat 8
    Ananda Retreat 9
    Ananda Retreat 10
    Ananda Retreat 11

Emily · Married on 05/26/2018

I recently had my wedding at Ananda Retreat and it was honestly so perfect! The property is so peaceful and the barn is so shabby-chic gorgeous! I know all of my guests enjoyed the space, many traveled from Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, California, Colorado and Texas! The Retreat offered a luxury shuttle that brought our guests to and from the wedding. Most of the guests stayed in cute Williams on Route 66.

My husband and I spent the night in the VERY ROMANTIC candle lit Tipi. What a treat, I'll never forget it! So cozy, bohemian and beautiful! There were many special touches throughout, I know this place is only going to get more and more amazing over time! I will definitely be coming back for a yoga retreat!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Ananda Retreat 12
    Ananda Retreat 13
    Ananda Retreat 14

Peggy · Married on 05/26/2018

Our Daughter’s wedding was held at Ananda and it was spectacular. The fresh scent of juniper, the mountains in the background, and the excellent attention given to each wedding detail made our experience phenomenal! It was perfect for a destination wedding. Our family and friends enjoyed the beautiful wedding and also visited Historic Williams, AZ, The train to the Grand Canyon, Sedona AZ, Flagstaff AZ and Las Vegas NV.

Sent on 08/19/2018