Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse Reviews

Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 5
Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 6
Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 7

Jeff · Married on 11/05/2016

I'm absolutely speechless at how amazing the staff was here, especially the two main coordinators that we dealt with, Julie and Jackie - Professional, kind, genuine and literally felt like family! They took so much pride in making sure our wedding went off without a hitch! Highly recommended!! Thank you so much! - Jeff and Jeanene Parker

Sent on 11/20/2016

Colin · Married on 08/19/2016

We used this location for our reception and it was just right for us. We had about 125 guests and got the full ballroom. We hired a lighting coordinator to place uplights that customized the ambiance of the room. The trip-tip dinner is fantastic. Julie did a great job of setting up our placecard and sweetheart tables, and helping us through the whole planning process.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Michael · Married on 07/30/2016

Everything was great. Would not have changed a thing. Thank you guys so much for everything!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Michelle · Married on 12/12/2015

From the moment we walked up to the venue we loved everything about it. I loved the outdoor area for the cocktail hour overlooking the golf course scenery. I loved the huge ballroom that could hold a massive dance floor. I loved the entrance that felt welcoming and elegant. And I especially liked the attention and service that was provided by the staff and catering at the clubhouse.
    After a tour of the venue and showing interest, we recieved two complimentary brunch vouchers to get a taste of the food and service. We ended up falling in love with the brunch and came six more times before our wedding date because it pretty much rocks.
    After we booked our date, it was a fun process working with our coordinator Jackie. She's the sweetest person ever.
    She was so patient with our last minute requests and helped us with table ideas and food recommendations.
    As a bride, I was kinda getting over the planning part and just wanted the day to arrive.
    Finally on our big day we stepped inside the clubhouse and saw our planning put all together. I was SO pleased! It was better than i expected. I honestly didn't have to worry or stress about anything because Jackie was on top of it.
    Our 140 guests were extremely happy with the food and drinks. We recieved our meals first and were able to enjoy it before we went mingling to each table.
    Knowing the risks, the clubhouse allowed us to leave our decorations over night so we wouldn't have to worry about it. We left so many things: frames, flowers, ash trays, signs, candy, gifts, vases. The only thing missing was a picture frame stand but everything else was packed up and ready to go. That was probably the only thing I was upset about, but it was something that could be replaced.
    We are so happy we had our wedding reception at the clubhouse. The venue is gorgeous and the staff was professional, helpful and sincere before and during our celebration.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Angela · Married on 08/08/2015

We had our wedding reception here last August 8. Julie and Jackie and the rest of the team were all great. From the tour to the day of the wedding they made it all easy and wonderful. The ballroom was spacious enough for the number of guests we had (160+). The food was great, all our guest enjoyed them (I love the mashed potato, my most favorite). They were even flexible with our requests and even helped us picked the best foods to served. Everyone was happy on how our wedding came out, most specially me and my husband.

I love that they were very prompt in responding to our emails and they even send you follow ups -- to make sure to remind you about things that needs to be done (believe me you will need a lot of these as the day comes closer).

And they surely have competitive prices. We love how they have different packages and almost everything are already included.

I would say this place helped us have the wedding we really wanted.

Thank you Julie, Jackie and the whole team!:)

Sent on 11/29/2015

The clubhouse at Anaheim Hills was a beautiful venue. All my guests had a great time and really enjoyed the food. I loved how organized, thoughtful, artistically gifted and kind Jackie and Julie are. My wedding went so much more smoothly because of them. If I had a redo, I wouldn't change a thing. Well, I'd change one thing, I'd make sure all the family members made it into the group picture, but as far as the clubhouse is concerned, I wouldn't change a thing. They are perfect. And they made my wedding look classy, elegant and inviting, so I love them.

Sent on 06/24/2015

The Clubhouse at Anaheim Hills GC was a great place for our wedding reception. The facilities are wonderful and the wedding coordinators are amazing. They were very professional and pleasant to work with. Questions were always answered promptly, and they made sure everyone was on the same page each step of the way. They definitely made our wedding experience smoother and less painful. Prices were also very reasonable for the quality. We would definitely recommend this venue to other people.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Elaine · Married on 08/30/2014

Anaheim Hills Clubhouse was the perfect venue for our wedding! Not only were we able to capture so many beautiful photos on the best day ever, but the quality of service we received from Julie and the entire staff was beyond our expectations. I was an extremely hands on bride and Julie made everything so easy for us, from our decision making to set up. They were so flexible with everything we wanted to do. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Everything we wanted and more than we expected! We received compliments from every single guest about how beautiful the venue looked and how amazing the food tasted! We danced until the very last song of the night. Julie and Jackie were extremely responsive, courteous, and so sincere about wanting to provide the best service they could. I loved every minute of working with them, and I would definitely recommend their service and venue to any bride and groom!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Amy · event on 06/07/2014

Loved working with Orin and his great team! Communication was excellent through out the whole process. We met and spoke multiple times before the event, and every time we left feeling that the team understood our needs and knew next steps.
    Our event was a huge success and it was a please to work with the team at the Clubhouse.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Dawn · Married on 05/26/2014

My daughters wedding reception was at the Clubhouse of Anaheim Hills, and we can't thank them enough for the perfect evening. From the time we signed the contract until the day of, they worked hard to make sure everything was perfect. The communication with Julie was amazing, if I had a question she would answer immediately. Sometimes we had an idea that had not been done before, she would look into it and get back to us right away. The service we received during the reception was spot on, everyone is polite and likes there job. We had appetizers and drinks on the beautiful patio overlooking the golf course before our sit down dinner in the banquet room. They served 130 guests quickly, so we were all eating at the same time. I have been to a venue that was catered by someone else and the candles weren't lit, and they ran out of coffee and didn't remake it. I wanted somewhere with superior service, and wouldn't run out of anything, and I got it. I really can't say enough about this superb group of people, thank you Julie and Jackie and all the staff for making our daughters wedding a dream come true. I will be back to enjoy your wonderful Sunday Brunch which is also amazing.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Kelly · Married on 05/03/2014

The Clubhouse at Anaheim Hills was wonderful for Our big day!!! Everyone there, especially Julie and Jackie, were friendly, accommodating, flexible, and professional. You all truly made this day very special and perfect. We have received multiple compliments about your staff.

Thank you.

Sent on 05/18/2014

Jackie · Married on 04/27/2014

I cannot give enough great feedback about the Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse! I'm a wedding coordinator, and one of my couples held their reception there last month. Immediately, I was impressed by how communicative Julie at The Clubhouse was. She always responded to our emails quickly and effectively, was accommodating, and just on the ball! Once I met both her and Jackie, I knew we'd make a great team since they were friendly, professional, and just seem to love what they do. The rest of the staff at The Clubhouse were so helpful and sweet; I can't recommend The Clubhouse enough to couples who wish to have a smooth, elegant, and unforgettable wedding reception!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Sovirny · Married on 03/22/2014

Our wedding was perfect and beautiful and the staff there played a huge role in that. Everything ran so smoothly! We want to thank you so much for everything! All your staff were amazing from Bethany to Stephanie to Julie! They all had beyond amazing customer service!!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Darlene · Married on 03/15/2014

The staff is absolutely wonderful to work with. I cannot say enough about how hepful they all were. Julie was our day coordinator and she was awesome! Always there just when you needed her.

Sent on 03/31/2014

Timothy · Married on 03/15/2014

It is with great pleasure that I write this review of the Clubhouse at Anaheim Hills Golf Club. My bride and I had our wedding there on March 15th of 2014 and could not have been happier with the services provided. Julie Pariso and her staff treated us so very well. They worked with us on every detail and made great suggestions for everything on which we had a question. After the wedding we have had so many positive comments indicating that the food was great and very very tasty, the servers were very attentive and the ballroom was very well decorated (as we had planned) and at every turn Julie and the staff were there to assist us and handle the event. The prices were very reasonable with many options to chose from. Many of our guests indicated this was the best wedding they had ever attended. With good vendors for flowers, music and so on, and with the efforts of all those at the Clubhouse, our wedding was picture perfect in every way. We know everyone can have a different experience or approach, but for our event, nothing could have been better.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Callie · Married on 01/04/2014

From the moment me and my husband did our first showing there was something different about the Anaheim Hills Country Club. Stephanie and her partner Julie (the event coordinators) are truly amazing at what they do, and they made me feel special from the very beginning. They answered all of our questions and were happy to take an hour of their time to go over every detail we could need. The view and the reception hall is truly stunning, however the real value was in their outstanding services they provided. Stephanie and Julie never missed a beat, they even provided a hand written letter thanking us for visiting the property; they went beyond my every expectation and truly made me and my husband feel special as a newly wed couple. We plan to go back and visit for Sunday brunch every so often just to visit this incredible venue and staff.

Sent on 03/10/2014

Betty · Married on 11/23/2013

I just recently got married and had our reception at Anaheim Hills Clubhouse and everything was amazing!! We had no issues during the process and there customer service was 100%. I highly recommend this venue to all future brides, Stephanie and her team were awesome..Thank you Clubhouse team for everything!!!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Everyone was great, we got so many compliments on how great venue looked and professionalism of staff. Stephanie is the best, very helpful, assisted my husband up until the last minute, her presence alone day of our wedding gave us peace an reassuring everything was going well.

Sent on 12/01/2013

Shannon · Married on 11/10/2013

All the girls that worked for the company helped me... They were all so nice and helpful! They were always willing to work with me on anything and didn't mind helping me with anything! They provided me with so many things at a great price! I don't think my day would've been as good as it was if I had gotten married at a different place. They really helped to make my day perfect!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Shannon · Married on 11/10/2013

This venue was amazing! The women that helped us were nice and easy to work with. The venue provided a lot of stuff for us and helped us with everything. They really made our day special.

Sent on 03/15/2014
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/13/2013

We had our wedding reception at the Clubhouse just over a month ago. Our experience was wonderful, from the second we came in to check out the venue until the second we stepped foot off the grounds. When we came in to look at the venue we were welcomed to a room with a large table with two chocolate-covered strawberries on it. We were offered bottles of water and we were shown a photo slide-show that was personalized with our names of what they had to offer. Their packages include SO many things, they don't nickel-and-dime on things like chair covers and sashes, and the cake is even included with the venue booking. We were sold! Even though we didn't have our ceremony there, my bridal party and I got to get ready in their Green Room which has mirrors, vanity style seating, and there was a full spread of cheese and crackers, veggies and champagne [complimentary!] Using that room to get ready was invaluable and we felt very accommodated. When we came back to the venue after our ceremony, we were able to wait in the Green Room until it was time for the grand entrance and there was another spread of the hot hor d'oeuvres we'd chosen for the guests to enjoy during cocktail hour! Delicious! We asked to have an all vegetarian menu with vegan and gluten-free options and Stephanie and Orin worked with us to create recipes that everyone would enjoy. We had several guests tell us that it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding! We were too busy to really sit down and eat, but the few bites we got in were delicious and we wished we'd asked them to pack some up for us to go. We had DIY flowers and centerpieces and everything was set-up and ready to go when we got there. If there were any issues or problems, we had no idea because SOMEONE was on top of it. All of the guests really loved this venue and we're so happy we chose the Clubhouse. Special thanks to Stephanie and Julie - they were extremely attentive and helped make our night what it was: perfect.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Mike · Married on 09/28/2013

The entire AHGC team was a pleasure to work with,including the waitstaff that served the food and worked the bar. The room was visually stunning, and we couldn't have been more pleased with our wedding reception. Kudos to Stephanie, Orin and Jessie on game day !

Sent on 10/02/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2013

Stephanie and her team were amazing the day of the wedding. I felt no stress and that everything was taken care of perfectly. Thank you for helping make our wedding day how I always imagined it.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Kari · Married on 08/09/2013

Everything was great! The ONLY thing wrong was the seating got a little mixed up-could have been my fault-don't know and don't really care ;) Stephanie noticed the mistake and fixed it the best she could, and it was great.

Stephanie was absolutely amazing. She was very professional and was always willing to help. We loved her idea of the two-tiered head table. It looked fantastic. Our original coordinator went on maternity leave early so Stephanie took over half way through. It was a seamless transition and we were lucky to end up with Stephanie. She put all my favors and decorations in the correct spot and the entire venue looked amazing.

Our DJ, Carcano DJ was fantastic as well. I would definitely recommend him. We got lighting through him as well which really tied everything together.

Our florist, Billie, from The Flowery in Villa Park was extraordinary. She went above and beyond and was so kind throughout the entire process. Her work is beautiful!

Our photographer, Brad Claypool, was phenomenal! His assistant Kayla was also great! They are calm and really made me feel at ease on my big day. His photos are amazing! I truly feel like he is the best photographer in the Orange County area. You would be lucky to hire him for your engagement and wedding photos.

I had the most amazing wedding day and planning with the above vendors. I would highly recommend Anaheim Hills Golf Course as a wedding reception vendor!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Alison · Married on 08/03/2013

This was the most amazing venue ever!

Sent on 08/19/2013