Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner Reviews

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 6
Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 7
  • User7650834 · Recently married

Awesome experience!

We are so happy that we picked Ana to officiate our wedding. She gives great, great quality and at affordable costs. We eloped in San Juan, and the symbolic ceremony she officiated for us was absolutely beautiful. She is super responsive and personable, and she takes the time to connect with the couple to customize their experience just how they want it. She communicates and sets expectations well, and was absolutely a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so glad that you had a great experience, that is what I aim for! Thank you for your trust and support!

Brandy Chesser · Married on 07/28/2019

Ana is so amazing!

Ana was so amazing! She was patient and explained everything. She is also very fast at responding back to your questions. She made my ceremony easy.

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 8

David Gonzalez · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly recommendable!

Ana was exactly who we needed! We decided to elope 3 weeks before our vacation & we didn’t have much of an idea on where to start but Ana really helped out with giving us information and in the end everything turned out perfect. She took us to a unique location that we had never been and I couldn’t have imagined it going any better in my mind. She’s great energy & we were honored to have her perform our ceremony. I’d definitely recommend especially if your looking to support locals. Thank you again Ana!

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

I am so glad you had a wonderful experience, it was a real pleasure working with you! Thank you so much!

Brian & Chris · Married on 07/25/2019

Amazing officiant!

Ana Maria was very easy to work with. She answered all our questions quickly and really understood what we needed. She was on time (even brought umbrellas in case it rained), and gave a wonderful sermon. She was professional, sweet, and made us feel at ease. We would highly recommend her to anyone and hope to see her again!

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

I hope to see you again too! I am so glad that you were able to enjoy your special day! Thank you for your support and trust.

Chad Kraemer · Married on 07/22/2019

Vow renewal

Our vow renewal on the beach was perfect. Ana Maria was great.

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

You are such a lovely couple and family, I am so glad you had a wonderful time. It was such a treat being able to surprise your wife and celebrate your vow renewal.
  • Shakira

Shakira M. Stgo Rodríguez · Married on 07/20/2019

Diligente, profesional y atenta a los detalles

Mas allá de la amistad que nos une, tengo que decir que el profesionalismo y diligencia de Ana María la destacan de los demás. Siempre estuvo pendiente de todos los detalles que la distinguen e hicieron la diferencia en nuestra boda. Dio la milla extra en absolutamente todo! Gracias a Ana María nuestra boda de sueño se convirtió en realidad.

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

Millones de gracias por tu confianza y apoyo! Fue maravilloso poder ser parte de su gran día y les envio todas mis bendiciones a esa hermosa relación que han cultivado, su amor brilló ese día!
  • Neida

Neida E. Soto · Married on 07/20/2019

¡La recomiendo 100%!

Mi boda fue una carente de protocolos porque a mi esposo y a mí no nos gustan. El único protocolo seria la ceremonia y esa idea nos hacía sentir incomodos. Sin embargo, Ana es super creativa y creo' la ceremonia perfecta para nosotros. Además, es super diligente y esta' siempre disponible para aclarar dudas y contestar preguntas. Disfruté cada momento y cada reunión con ella. Estamos super agradecidos con ella y la calidad de sus servicios. ¡La recomiendo 100%!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 9
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 10
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 11
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 12
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 13

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

Fue un placer conocerlos y de veras que me disfruté muchísimo trabajar con ustedes. La energía de su familia y amigos es hermosa y es reflejo de ustedes como pareja. Gracias!

Patrice Rogers · Married on 06/18/2019

Destination elopement made easy!!

Ana was absolutely wonderful!! She made sure we had everything we needed to say “I do” in Puerto Rico and the vows she wrote for our ceremony were just perfect!!❤️ Highly recommend her to handle your destination wedding needs!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

It is amazing that I have such great clients like you and Leo, I am always grateful for your trust and support. It is truly an honor to be part of such an important and memorable day in your lives.

Adia · Married on 05/23/2019

A Ceremony to Remember

Ana Maria was hired by my best friend, who could not attend to the wedding to be the officiant. While we missed our friend, we have to say Ana Maria took up on her role with grace and she was amazing. She was able to capture the essence of our story/family and she incorporated into our ceremony. Our ceremony was bilingual! The changes from one language to the other was flawless. I cried with emotions on such a special ceremony that was truly, truly crafted for us. Day after, I was still thinking about the words and moments from our ceremony and what a special surprise to find our ceremony's script on our electronic mailbox! That means the world to us.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

I am so honored to be able to serve you and that you were so happy! Thank you for your support! I wish you the best!
  • Manuel

Manuel Romero · Married on 05/17/2019

No puedo pensar en alguien mejor

El servicio brindado por Ana María es toda una experiencia desde la primera llamada, la primers reunión, las respuesta a mis multiples preguntas, el proceso y finalmente la ceremonia. Si quieres una ceremonia elegante, precisa, de altura, con las palabras que estas esperando escuchar y con el toque personal, ella es la persona.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 14

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

Para mi fue un honor y privilegio ser parte de su gran día, gracias por su confianza y apoyo. Un abrazo!

Porsche Carvalho · Married on 04/26/2019

Ana the Amazing ❤️

I had the most beautiful experience with Ana. She customized my wedding vows so personally that a two people wedding felt like my whole family was present. I can’t wait for her to remarry me again and again🙏🏽❤️🙏🏽

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 15

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

I am so grateful and honored that you had such a great experience. I will marry you forever!!! Hugs!
  • Courtney

Courtney Hardison · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfection!

From the moment we contacted Ana about our ceremony we knew she was who we wanted to be a part of our special day!
    Our ceremony was so much more than we could ever dream of!
    If you are looking for a personalized ceremony to fit your needs, this is your girl! We wanted something very non traditional and for all of our guests to be a part of the ceremony and she hit the nail on the head! She really gets to know you as a couple before she writes your ceremony! I would recommend Ana a million times over!
    Thank you so much for being a huge part of our absolutely perfect day!!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 16
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 17
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 18

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

There are no words to show the appreciation I have for your unconditional support and trust, from the bottom of my heart and soul, THANK YOU!

Neil Westman · Married on 02/16/2019

Attentive, thoughtful, y puro corazon

Ana Maria really took the time to get to know us even though our wedding was a very simple elopement. We felt completely comfortable with her handling of everything throughout the entire process. She asked the right questions to get an understanding of how we envisioned our ceremony and executed brilliantly. Her words were beautiful and touching. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 19

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

Thank you so much, you are very special couple and I am so glad you chose me to marry you. I wish you have a wonderful life together!
  • Ayde

Ayde · Married on 02/14/2019

For PR destination weddings you NEED her!

I can not stress this enough - if you want to do your destination wedding right, you need Ana Maria. Though we did not have her officiate, her assistance with the paperwork was invaluable! We could not have done this without her! She's the best!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 20

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

Thank you so much!!! It was a pleasure and a real treat marrying such a fun couple!!! Hugs and good vibes for you and your families.

Lincy Ayala · Married on 12/15/2018

Great quality service!

We planned our wedding with short time (3 months) and Ana was just great guiding us through the process and explaining all the steps we had to take to be wedding ready. She was very professional and responsive to our messages whenever we had any doubts. We wanted a short and simple ceremony and she delivered the perfect message for it. Would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

It was an honor working with such a creative couple, thank you so much for choosing me to be part of your special and unique wedding day.

Rebeca Vicens · Married on 11/10/2018

It was perfect

Ana made the difference. She was very professional, but at the same time, we felt like we had known her for many years. The ceremony was warm, witty and very personal. We definitely recommend her.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

Thank you Rebeca, you guys are so adorable and welcoming, it was a pleasure working with you and your wedding was divine! I appreciate so much your support.
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 10/05/2018

A wonderful experience!

Ana Maria was absolutely wonderful to work with. She understood what we wanted with our wedding and helped us find the perfect location that we never would have found on our own; she suggested we hire Yuvi Plena to play live music as we came in after the ceremony and it was everyone's favorite part! On her suggestion, we took pictures in front of the Plaza de Mercado, which was totally different and perfect for us. She helped us mix the traditional and the modern. Our every concern was addressed promptly, and she helped us navigate the whole process. She was flexible up until the very end when we wanted to make small changes the day before. She did a great job managing our families on the day of, especially when it rained and our photo plans had to change! I can't imagine going through this process without her. I would recommend Ana Maria to anyone!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 21
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 22
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 23

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

You have no idea what a pleasure and wonderful experience was to work with you two! It was fun, relax, organized and what I appreciate the most, your trust and support, for me and for Puerto Rico. From the bottom of my heart: THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Erika Berrios · Married on 09/29/2018

Es encantadora, muy atenta a los detalles como pareja. Su presentación y como llevo a cabo la ceremonia fue tal y como siempre desee.

best wedding officiant EVER. Jamas imagine que podria ser divertido, delicado, inolvidable y a la vez muy sentimental. Fue la ceremonia perfecta y nos representaba a ambos tal y como somos.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

Fue un honor y un placer trabajar con ustedes, me lo disfruté tanto! Gracias por su confianza y apoyo!

Giovanna · Married on 08/25/2018

Ana Maria was a great asset since the first phone call. She explain in detail all the steps to do even do I was not ready to sign any papers to have her as our officiant. My husband love to work with her since the beginning. We recommend her with our eyes close. Ana gave us all the recommendations to have a non stress week and wedding day!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 24

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you two! Thank you for allowing me to be part or your new journey!

Daniella · Married on 08/18/2018

I’m very pleased and happy with Ana María’s work. She was our officiant for our destination wedding in Puerto Rico. Since day one, she was very personal, responsive and clear in everything we needed before and for the wedding day. She even took responsability of part of the errands which was a relief being far. She also lead us and came with us to the pending errands when in Puerto Rico. Ana María was very sharp and brief in the ceremony which was good because spent the necessary time but didn’t go over. Her price is pretty affordable and she is the nicest person also :). I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

You guys are a gorgeous and wonderful couple, fue un honor poder ser parte de su celebración de amor, gracias por el apoyo y la confianza.

J. P · Married on 08/08/2018

Incredible

Ana María was absolutely incredible. She walked us through the process, helped us get through our vows and was a light during our ceremony. Thank you for being a part our special day!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

I am so glad that I was able to be part of such a wonderful day, thank you for letting me be a part of your glorious day!

Raquel · Married on 07/31/2018

Ana Maria was such a pleasure to work with! From our initial conversation, her energy was phenomenal and her sense of humor helped ease the process along. She gave us great suggestions. Two of which, my wife and I believe, changed the overall outcome of our beautiful wedding. We wanted our it to be on a beach. She suggested three remote beaches that gave us the intimacy, uniqueness, and breathtaking beauty we were searching for. Ana Maria also suggested Lucía Patisserie for our wedding cake. They graciously accommodated our dietary needs and provided us with two gorgeous-looking and incredibly-delicious works of Art. Portions of them were successfully smuggled back with us to New York! Ana Maria also recommended a great photographer who was unable to do it, but he recommended Mils (https://www.instagram.com/lovebears.co) who was creative and a pleasure to work with.

We want to especially note, how much we appreciated her tailor-made wedding ceremony text. Her thoughtful words encapsulated the essence of Our Union. On top of all that, Ana Maria went above and beyond. On the day of our wedding, she physically helped our families put things together to ensure that our ceremony surpassed Our Wildest Dreams! Five Stars!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 25
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 26
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 27
    Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner 28

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

It was magical being able to create such a wonderful experience for such an AMAZING and GORGEOUS couple, thank you for trusting my vision!
  • W

William · Married on 07/30/2018

Ana Maria was wonderful! She took the time to really get to know us as a couple and to include very personal points of our relationship throughout the ceremony.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

It was an amazing pleasure creating such a fun and special ceremony for you guys, thank you for the support and trust!

Tim · Married on 07/27/2018

Ana Maria was simply amazing every step of the way! Since this was destination wedding, we were not able to do any of the planning - she take care of everything. I was most impressed with how many venue choices she was able to produce. She was very patient with us. Thank you, Ana Maria, for making our day feel so special!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

THANK YOU so, so much for the opportunity and your trust!