Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Anna
    Anna Getting married on 03/02/2022

Wonderful officiant !

Ana was amazing ! My husband and I knew right away after we first talk with Ana she will be great. She has such a lovely and bubbly personality. She was always quick to replay and wrote a beautiful ceremony for us. I highly recommend Ana.

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

Thank you so much Anna, I wish the best for you and your marriage! It was a pleasure working with you.
  • Tamara
    Tamara S. Married on 09/03/2021

Best Wedding officiant!

We could not have made a better decision when looking for our wedding officiant. Ana Maria made us comfortable from the get go. She answered all of the questions we had from the very first message. She was very clear when explaining the process and what she needed from us. She incorporated our story into the ceremony and our friends and families enjoyed it. She made our ceremony personal and fun which was great for us and made us feel relax. I highly recommend her!

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

Thank YOU for your trust, it is truly a privilege to be your wedding officiant. I wish you have a wonderful marriage
  • Úrsula
    Úrsula A. Married on 05/11/2021

Excellent and Awesome

She was very open to any new ideas, very detailed oriented, punctual and just a very positive energy during the ceremony.

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

Gracias por su apoyo y confianza! De verdad que fue un honor haberlos casado y poder ser parte de un día tan y tan especial!!!!
  • Tary
    Tary M. Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing Wedding Officiant Services

We were blessed to have Ana Maria as our Wedding officiant from the very beginning of our micro wedding process. Our wedding planning was quick and short noticed but Ana Maria made us feel so relaxed and enjoy every step of our ceremony details. She literally is always Wedding Ready! We are eternally grateful with Ana Maria for all the information as she helped us throughout the entire process even with the paperwork and the steps to get the marriage license. Our ceremony was very special and unique thanks to her attention to detail and we enjoyed every second of it. Many tears of joy and laughter was involved! I would recommend Ana Maria blindfolded to every destination or local wedding couple and i know for sure that they will thank me later. Thank you Ana Maria for everything!

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

Tary que lujo ser la agraciada que los casó. Les deseo mil bendiciones y alegrías para ustedes y para la bella familia que han creado.
    Nathalia G. Married on 05/07/2021

Amazing experience

Ana was awesome, she was able to guide us through the process very easily even though we had a destination wedding. Our family and friends enjoyed the ceremony because she was able to incorporate them the whole time.

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

I am so glad that you were able to have a wonderful day and thank you so much flr your trust! Abrazo!!!!
  • Wanda
    Wanda T. Married on 04/03/2021

Excellent Offciant book her for your next event

Ana Maria was very personable. Super sweet she gave me everything I asked for short, sweet and simple. Book her she’s amazing. Very communication from start to finish.

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

Thank you Wanda, it was wonderful to be able to create a ceremony for you. I wish you the best and I hope you enjoy every minute of your marriage.
    Adriana Married on 03/06/2021

The BEST wedding officiant!

I wholeheartedly recommend Ana María as a wedding officiant! Her vibe instantly makes you feel comfortable with the process, and she takes the time to get to know the couple better in order to prepare a one of a kind ceremony that makes your wedding day even more special. She made the most beautiful and perfect wedding ceremony for us. THANK YOU!

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

I cannot put into words how grateful I am that you chose me to be your wedding officiant. It was a privilege to marry such a beautiful and loving couple as you. THANK YOU!!!
    Patricia S. Married on 01/08/2021

Lovely and personalized

Excellent and knowledgeable in every aspect!!!

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such an honor to be your officiant and to create a ceremony for such a beautiful family.
  • Nahir
    Nahir G. Married on 12/05/2020

Ana Maria was perfect !

Ana Maria was absolutely wonderful ! The professionalism and personalism showed towards us helped make our wedding day unique and memorable. Ana Maria explained how the whole process would work in detail, she explained everything we would need beforehand and performed a beautiful ceremony in a wine cellar. Ana Maria wrote a beautiful speech for our ceremony that made everyone in attendance cry and laugh! I would definitely recommend Ana Maria to anyone looking for an officiant for their special day. Thank you so much for everything!

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

Gracias por su apoyo incondicional, ha sido un honor poder servirles y GRACIAS MIL por sus recomendaciones y confianza en mis servicios, los llevo en el alma!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca K. Married on 12/05/2020

Magical Ceremony & Seamless Marriage Process

Joyous, thoughtful, professional, and beautiful! If you're in doubt, hire Ana Maria as your officiant. My husband and I were so impressed with her attention to detail in putting together a very personal, special, customized ceremony for us after speaking only a few times on the phone. It felt like we had known her for years, and the words felt warm and just so "like us". Not only that, but Ana Maria made the legal aspects of our Puerto Rico marriage license seamless with her law services, even with some super last minute issues getting our paper work done. Lastly, her flexibility and considerate nature in changing our ceremony time to accommodate a bad weather forecast displayed her willingness to go above and beyond to make her client's day extra special and perfect. Thank you Ana Maria! :)

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

I am blessed to have wonderful and special clients like you. It was truly such a privilege to work with you. I wish all the happiness in the Universe finds your marriage and never leaves.
  • Selena
    Selena M. Married on 11/20/2020

Personalized ceremony was beyond perfect!

Ana was beyond amazing to work with!! Due to Covid-19 my husband and I had to push back our original July 4, 2020 destination wedding to November 2020. However, just 12 days before our original July date, we decided we wanted to have an intimate elopment ceremony in honor of our special day! As soon as we spoke to Ana on the phone, we knew she was perfect. She has such a warmth about her, and she is truly one of the kindest souls we have ever met. Even though we booked her on such short notice, she conducted our ceremony as if she had known us our entire lives. She truly made an effort to get to know us and our love story. We met with her the day before our ceremony, and you just tell that she really cared about us as a couple and wanted to create a ceremony that was best fit for us! She did phenomenal, and she truly made it a ceremony that we will never forget. Her energy is radiant! Every word spoken was perfectly suited for us as a couple and we couldn't imagine our special day without her. She is so professional and we would highly highly recommend her!

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you, you are truly a special couple and I wish you the greatest marriage!
  • Ashlinn
    Ashlinn R. Married on 09/19/2020

Fantastic officiant and experience!

We didn't quite know what we were getting into when we decided to elope during a month long trip to Puerto Rico, but Ana Maria made everything a breeze and a pleasure! From clear and consistent communication to helpful suggestions to her friendly, warm demeanor, we couldn't have been happier with our choice of officiant.

For couples who don't want to wait indefinitely to have a safe wedding, elopements are becoming much more common. And without friends and family present, every single person's attitude counts and we are very happy that Ana Maria was part of our day. Not having to worry about the legal details was also so appreciated, especially as we need some very particular documentation for our circumstances-- Ana Maria has made us feel comfortable and confident every step of the way!

Can't recommend her enough. If you're shopping around for officiants, look no further!

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

It was such an immense pleasure to be able to be your Officiant, I am so glad you had such a wonderful wedding! Thank you so much for your support and trust!
    Petra P. Married on 07/11/2020

Ana Maria made our wedding ceremony perfect ♥️

My husband and I couldn’t say anything bad about the awesome service which we got. Ana Maria made our wedding ceremony more than special and we couldn’t be more grateful. She is a person who spreads the positive vibes and you want to have at your wedding. We loved it, loved it, loved it ♥️♥️♥️

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

I am so glad you were able to enjoy your beautiful ceremony, it was amazing working with you, thank you so much for your trust!
    Elba L. Married on 07/09/2020

Ana María is full of ideas to personalize your ceremony. She is the best

There's no reason why your ceremony shouldn't be as exciting, meaningful, and inventive...even in COVID or virtual wedding. All of our guests (including the virtual guests) were absolutely charmed by Ana María, and made positive comments about her and our ceremony. Ana María was our perfect match. We couldn't be more pleased with choosing her! Gracias Ana María, la ceremonia el momento más íntimo y hermoso de la boda, y esto fue gracias a tu magia.

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

Gracias mil por tu apoyo tan lindo desde que me contactaste. Gracias por tanto cariño y gracias por escogerme!
  • Tracy
    Tracy Married on 03/15/2020

Wonderful officiant!

Ana Maria helped us with the legal aspects of getting married in Puerto Rico (we had a symbolic ceremony “officiated” by my aunt, but still wanted to get legally married in Puerto Rico). She was a dream to work with. Responsive, friendly, and warm!

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me for what turned out to be an adventure! It was a pleasure to meet you and to be able to be part of your wedding here in PR!
  • Jenny
    Jenny P. Married on 03/12/2020

Best planner!

I was so excited to find Ana Maria and loved working with her! She helped us find amazing vendors and helped us personalize our wedding day. She’s a successful business owner & with her skills, helped us understand contracts, the importance of having them for the wedding, & kept us on time the day of the wedding. She had a lovely modern ceremony for us and we got every experience we wanted to have and enjoyed our time with our friends and family. I couldn’t recommend her more, she’s an amazing planner. I wouldn’t change a thing about how it all worked out.

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

Jenny, you are one of the best clients I have ever had, thank you so, so much, for your support, for your appreciation, and your trust. I am so honored to have worked with you!
    Lorraine H. Married on 01/11/2020

Lorraine and Javier

Our wedding was in January and Ana and our officiant Barbara made it so easy. It was the one thing that once we booked this vendor we didn't have to worry about. I was sick for our wedding (and after :( ) and Barbara was so patient and kind and the ceremony was beautiful. She kept everyone's attention and included our guests in the ceremony. I would HIGHLY recommend.

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

I am so glad that we were able to deliver such an amazing experience for you. Thank you so much for your trust and support!
  • María
    María F. Married on 12/21/2019

Wonderlandwas just THE option for our wedding.

Desde que decidimos casarnos, sabía que quería que fuera oficiada por la Lcda. Ana María Hernández. Ella simplemente es excelente. Es accesible, flexible y súper open minded, por lo que TODO se ajustó a nosotros y lo que queríamos. El resultado fue una ceremonia totalmente personalizada, diferente y divertida. Superó nuestras expectativas e hizo nuestro día uno más especial.
    Stephanie L. Married on 11/27/2019

Una experiencia hermosa

Una ceremonia hermosa y muy profesional. La familia se sintió muy conmovida por la dinámica que hubo. Lo recomiendo 100%.

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

Mil gracias por su confianza y apoyo! Fue una chulería poder ser parte de su día de bodas y felicidades por el regalito que viene por ahi! ;)
  • Karson
    Karson J. Married on 10/23/2019

Easy going and Wonderful

Ana Maria was so easy to work with and we loved her. My husband and I are very indecisive and she gave us great locations and times. She knows all the beautiful and adventurous spots in Puerto Rico. We went for a more casual wedding because we are not traditional or flashy, but she does very beautiful formal weddings as well. She is very affordable and we let her write our vows for us and she did a wonderful job. She included our family in our vows which we loved because we are close with our family. We could not be any happier with our decision to use her as our officiant and planner. Highly recommend!

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

It was a true pleasure working with you. I am so glad you had the wedding you wanted and that you enjoyed it so much. Thank you for choosing me to create such an amazing day!
  • Debora
    Debora G. Married on 10/12/2019

Simply the best!

Ana Maria was the ideal officiant for our wedding. She understood us from the very first meeting, was super open to any changes we wanted to make, and was supportive and attentive throughout the whole process. Thank you for making our day extra special.

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

You were a dream to work with and it was such an amazing experience to be part of your gorgeous and spectacular wedding. Miles de bendiciones para ustedes!
    Jose G. Married on 10/12/2019

This beautiful human being is a life saver!!!

As if a wedding wasn't crazy enough ours was a destination wedding. We are so happy and grateful we Ana. We quickly connected in ideas and she would also come back to us with multiple options in case we changed our minds. She is always organized and on top of things and always so easy to talk to. From the very beginning we were able to set a plan and focus on enjoying everything ourselves and the wedding. We are just very thankful that everything turned out perfect!

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

A million times thank you for trusting in me, it was a marvelous pleasure working with you! I am so glad you were so pleased with your event.
  • Penelope
    Penelope Married on 09/14/2019

She is a Sweetheart

Anna Maria is a Sweetheart. I recommend her even though we had to cancel our ceremony because of a medical reason. She is bright, kind and seems very caring.
    Side note, we eloped in Virginia !!

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

I am so glad you were able to have your special day! Thank you so much for your trust and support, I wish you the best!!!
    Nilka Married on 08/27/2019

Ana Maria is Amazing!!!

Ana Maria was so wonderful! We had a symbolic ceremony in San Juan and she made the ceremony so special! We wanted to get ankle deep in the water, and she was totally okay with this! She’s so amazing and I would totally recommend you getting her for yours!!!❤️

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner's reply:

I absolutely LOVED being able to create such a special ceremony and experience with you, thank you so much for choosing me!