An Extraordinar Limousine Inc. Reviews

114 | Glen Burnie, MD

114 Reviews for An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.

1 User photo

• R&R

Rhonda · Married on 04/25/2009

1.6
      1.0

Extraordinar Limo service in Glen Burnie, Maryland provided transportation for my wedding. The initial customer service was fantastic. I had no problem with setting up what service I needed and negotiating a fair price. I worked initially with Mercedes and she was AWESOME to work with. Once I paid the entire bill in full (3 days prior to the wedding), I realized I did not need the second transport vehicle. They were not willing to work with me to cancel the second car, even though this was in the middle of prom/wedding season, and they had other requests in for cars. No problem...I kept the additional rental and thought nothing else about it. On the day of the wedding, the limo driver - James, arrives to pick up me and the bridal party. He asks me for my credit card I used to secure the vehicle. I explained to him that I've paid for the limo in full...but he insists on getting the card(s) I used to do a hard imprint of them. They did not tell me prior to the day of my wedding that this request would be made. Luckily, in the numerous bags I was carrying, I was able to dig out the 3 credit cards I used to pay on the cars. Instead of allowing me and the wedding party to sit in the car while he swiped the cards for the imprint...he had us to stand outside of the hotel, outside of the car I had already paid for, in 85 degree weather. I was FURIOUS...make-up running down my face from sweating...veil blowing in the wind...and we are standing there with NUMEROUS bags in our hands. This unexpected transaction ultimately made us late arriving at the church, and my wedding started 15 minutes late as well.

When I called the company to report this issue, they offered me little to no comfort. They did not offer to comp me anything for the trouble, not even a free 1 hour limo ride...NOTHING. I will not be doing business with this vendor in the future.

Sent on 05/19/2009

Dana · Married on 03/17/2019

1.4

Bait and Switch

We reserved a Hummer and 2 days before my daughters wedding Keith called and said their hummer was in the shop he offered a party bus but we did not think that was appropriate for the occasion so we chose a 14 passenger Lincoln Towncar neither the radio or the heat Worked. I sent an email regarding my concerns and called and left a message. To date, I have not received a reply to my email or a return telephone call from An Extraordinar Limousine Co.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Drew L. · Married on 10/11/2019

1.2
      1.0

Easily the worst experience during the wedding.

Easily the worst experience during the wedding.
    My wife and I utilized An Extraordinar Limousine Inc. for our wedding and would not recommend them to anyone for any event or any reason.
    The company fell short leading up to the wedding, during the day-of and after was we attempted to remedy the issues we faced. We contracted An Extraordinar Limousine Inc. to provide transportation for our bridal party, as well as transportation to/from our wedding hotel for guests.
    The trolley was an hour late to pick up our bridal party from the hotel, losing an expensive hour of our photographer’s time. We were told that our driver was stuck in traffic from an accident that was out of their control. After finally arriving at our hotel, our driver navigated to Fells Point where we were meeting our photographer for family portraits. The driver did no route planning prior and attempted to maneuver the trolley through narrow city street that the vehicle could not have safely maneuvered. The late vehicle and lack of planning on the company’s part lead to lost time on our wedding date, lost photography time and made the bridal party very late to our wedding. Prior to arriving at the venue, one of the AC units of the trolley leaked a massive amount of water from the ceiling onto my parents (at least ½ a gallon on both who were sitting under it).
    Following the wedding, we contacted the company to convey our frustration with the lack of planning and poor quality of service. Extraordinar Limousine stated that being an hour late was not their fault in any way (not that they should have left early) and that the navigation issues were our fault (the bride and groom) for not providing more information to the company (which the company did not ask for). My wife was told she would receive a call back from the manager which never came. She followed up several days later and was once again was ignored. After my wife was ignored I followed up and was similarly blamed for our negative experience. As professionals who do transportation as a business, this company took no responsibility for a egregiously late arrival, poor planning, poor performance or faulty/poorly maintained vehicles. The company had no customer service to speak of. While on the phone I was shouted at several times and was told I was the problem.
    I would never use again and would never recommend. You can't get this lost time back.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Alexandra · Married on 10/14/2017

1.0

I hired this limo company for my wedding. It was the worst decision. The driver for limo that arrive to pick me up was driving like a mad man. So much so that all the girls had to jump out in order for a sober bridesmaids to get sick outside. We ask the limo driver that picked up the groomsmens to hold them so I could go hide. He kicked them out a block down the road from the venue. Worst of all. The Bus I got to pick us up at the end, left the whole wedding party at the venue and had to turn around to pick us up. We waited 45 mins. Then the bus broke down less then a half a mile from the venue. Turns out it's shocks were gone. So the drive still had to drive even one to the hotel and then to a bar after. With every turn of the wheels it sounded like we were gonna crash. Not to mention how nauseous everyone was getting from all the bouncing. Once the bus dropped everyone off at the hotel, we told him to leave( I still had two hours I paid for, for him to take us to the bar). After all this, these people the company was not helpful or sympathetic to their issues. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY. WASTE OF MONEY.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Adrienne · Married on 06/12/2010

1.0

My wedding was June 12, 2010. Again, the limo decided to go to another event 2 hours away from where it was contracted to be. We called them at 2:30 to see where they were. The rep on the phone lied and said they were 15 minutes away. We called again 15 minutes later and the individual developed a conscience for a brief moment. She stated the limo was stuck in the Bay Bridge. I am in Woodlawn and my wedding started in 30 minutes. So we all got in cars and headed to the church. They arrived at he church at 5pm. Of course, my wedding was over and the entire party had cars and did not need the limo anymore. My wedding started ON TIME! I , the bride, refused to use the limo. My mom paid them anyway. She called them while I was on my honeymoon and Beth and the owners refused to refund her the money. I called and they agreed to a $200 refund out of the $300 we paid. My mother still has not received any money as of July 14, 2010 and Beth will not pick up or return a phone call about the issue. We have filed complaints with the BBB, Maryland Public Service Commission and the Attorney General's office.

Sent on 07/14/2010

Tiffany · Married on 06/29/2013

0.8
      0.0

DO NOT BOOK THIS COMPANY FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY! My husband and I are very easy going, forgiving people,yet we cannot hold our tongues about this company.The biggest reason is for the HORRIBLE service received on my wedding day.My girls and I were 15 mins late coming down to the limo.While yes, we were late, it was not an absurd amount of time and I’m sure that happens often.Upon seeing the driver he was shaking his head at us about how mad he was that we were late.He didn’t help any of us into the limo and took off as soon as he heard the back door shut.Some of the AC vents in the limo weren’t working,and he didn’t offer help to fix them.Upon arriving at the church the driver again did not open the door or help any of us out of the limo.He stormed into the church and demanded to speak to the groom.He dragged my groom outside to sign a paper stating that we’d be charged for the late pick up.We couldn't believe that he demanded to see the groom moments before our wedding ceremony.Our Priest was so upset that the driver did this that he became frazzled to the point at which he forgot a part of our ceremony as a result.Also,the limo carrying my fiancé got lost several times.The groomsmen had to direct the driver where to go.Finally, this company was the worst of all of the vendors we worked with throughout the entire wedding planning process.It was difficult to get a clear pricing quote and the representatives on the phone were not very helpful or especially friendly.The only pleasant experience we had was with the driver of the town car who took my husband and I home at the end of the night.He was extremely polite and knew where he was going.All in all this company has horrible customer service and has several rude, incompetent staff members.Even if I give them the benefit of the doubt and blame it on poor training, there is no excuse for treating people this way and for not knowing where to go on someone’s most special day of their life.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Lonnie · Married on 07/02/2018

0.5

Terrible! Please do not use this company, they almost ruined my wedding! No working air in the 26 passenger bus, no response back from management, vehicles in terrible working condition! Stay away! I had to write a review their service is unacceptable! My wedding was July 2, 2018! I still haven’t heard back from the company with a reply as to why they didn’t provide my party of 20 with air on the bus in 90 degree weather!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Clint · Married on 11/11/2017

0.5

They were great until the day of the wedding then all hell broke loose. Driver very unprofessional and drove like it was her first day on the job. Limo swerved along the route, would not or could not turn off the heat, missed two exit points to the venue and made a very unsafe u-turn on a major road. By the time the passengers got to the venue and got out of the limo they were white as ghosts and had major motion sickness. The company was hired for 2 hours but the driver left at least a half hour early. All of this could of ended until multiple parties involved tried to contact the company with their concerns only to be rebutted every step of the way. First by the office manager then the owner himself. He offered to refund the drivers share ($100 ) but felt that he should not be held liable for the actions of his employees. He even threatened that if my son were to write bad reviews on line he would sue because it may damage his companies reputation. I would not recommend this company to anyone. When someone rents a lime there are expectations that the service will be top notch. This again is the worst. If anyone doubts the store there are plenty of people who witnessed the fiasco.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Tuan · Married on 07/23/2011

0.5

Please take my advice and DO NOT USE Extraordinair Limousine for your transportation needs. My experience with them was HORRIBLE and I have NEVER seen such AWFUL customer service!! They sent me a smaller shuttle than agreed upon, AND its air conditioner was not working on the hottest day of the year. They even showed up LATE!!! When I tried to get some type of consession from them, they ignored me and avoided me. You may get lucky and have no issues, but when you do, prepare for the WORST customer experience of your life. The people that run the company and work there DO NOT care about you. ONCE THEY GET YOUR MONEY, they don't care what problems may arise!! STAY AWAY. And if you happen to deal with a MICHELE there, then know that you are about to be ripped off! Feel free to contact me for specific details before you book this HORRIBLE company.

Sent on 08/19/2011

Eliza · Married on 09/13/2014

0.0

Do not use Extraordinar Limos! Using them was the biggest mistake of my wedding.

They made a mistake, and my BRIDAL PARTY was left at the church waiting on a shuttle that never came. Their customer service was horrific (why on earth would you give attitude to an upset bride on her wedding day?), and we ultimately had to order Ubers instead. While their shuttle service and limo service were fine up until this point (they were actually very nice when we initially set it up), when something went wrong, they completely mismanaged the situation and made us feel like idiots for ever having given them our money.

In my opinion, their job is to make sure people get from one place to another. They were AWARE that we had 19 people waiting on them, and due to "miscommunication," they sent home the shuttle driver 30 minutes early, leaving our very sweet and helpful limo driver (Leroy, who was great) confused and torn between helping us and listening to dispatch (who told him to leave). If it had been an issue of money or contract, I would have happily paid more money, but, instead, they acted like it was our fault. We only dealt with the receptionist/administrator, who gave me attitude the day-of, and, later (when we were calling demanding a refund and some answers), tried to critique us for not having a wedding coordinator (which we did have someone day-of). I never spoke with a manager (though, they apparently had a personal emergency - while I sympathize, it's not my business to know the details), so I have to conclude that this was not that urgent for them. They did give us a partial refund and an apology from that same administrator, which was only enough for us not to contest ALL of the charges on our credit cards. I have a lot of sales experience, so I always try to give vendors the benefit of the doubt, but I have NEVER experienced such bad customer service in my LIFE.

Just avoid them - spend your money with someone who will treat you well.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Andrea · Married on 07/31/2010

0.2
      0.0

I was extremely disappointed with my service from this vendor. The limo was stuck in Bay Bridge traffic and did not make it to drive me or any of the bridal party to my wedding. While I understand traffic is out of their control, they waited until 15 minutes before their expected arrival time to let us know that they were not going to make it. I had to get family members to jump out of the shower to come drive myself, my husband, and the bridal party to the wedding, causing so much unnecessary stress on the wedding day. Advanced warning could have relieved this stressor completely. Weeks after the wedding, I had asked for a possible discounted bus for another event. The bus was promised to me for FREE (which I didn't even ask for to begin with). Soon after, I was told this was an unreasonable promise and would not be done. I was offered a small refund, which I accepted, instead - I wanted nothing more to do with this company. Days later, the rep, Wendy, sought me out and said she could negotiate another deal for the bus. Once again, SHE OFFERED a promise that she was unable to fulfill and continued to suggest that I was being unreasonable when I expected her to follow through. After our heated disagreement on the terms of the reservation that she had already confirmed with me, she decides that she will also no longer provide any type of refund for our wedding day disaster. She raised her voice, was condescending, demeaning, rude, and unprofessional. While she was happy to return calls after business hours during the wedding planning, she was unresponsive when it was time to deliver customer service after the fact. I am a calm person (even by profession) and was manipulated by this company. I have never written a negative review for one of these things before, but I feel this service was unprofessional and unreliable. What's more important on your wedding day than being able to count on vendors to follow-through on agreements in a professional manner? After reading the other reviews as well, I would highly suggest that all Chesapeake Bay Beach Club brides stay away from Extroadinaire Limosine.

Sent on 08/23/2010

An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.'s reply:

In response our contract terms with all customers clearly states: "An Extraordinar is not liable for any damages arising out of our inability to perform due to inclement weather, mechanical difficulties, delays due to traffic, or any unforeseen events beyond our control".

The customer was contacted as soon as our driver knew he could not reach the customer due to traffic stopped on the bay bridge. That was one hour prior to pick up.

I Wendy offered a $350.00 refund to the customers credit card which she refused and wanted a check written to her. Even though we legally didnt have to refund her money we wanted to.

This wasen't an issue with our companies services, the customer was requesting a bus for 20 people for 12 hours going to Bristol, Va. which is a cost of $1224.00 that was an unreasonable request.

As far as our communicating after buisness hours. Her demands were inapprioate and threatening if we didnt do what she wanted she would bad mouth company everywhere, as we see she has. This all resided in the issue of traffic stopped on the bay bridge and does not reflect on our professional services.

Allison · Married on 09/25/2009

0.0

Wow. I don't even know where to start on this one.....

I guess the first bad experience I had with this company was after we sent the itinerary for our wedding day. I told the rep. that the limo needed to pick up the bridal party at 5:30 pm at the church to take us to the reception site. She wrote on the contract that the limo was picking us up at 5:30AM! WHAAAT?!

So on the day of the wedding the limo showed up 20 min. late to pick us up from the church to take us to the reception. THEN the driver got lost going from St. Christopher's church in Chester, MD to Chesapeake Bay Beach Club which is mind you ONE EXIT from eachother. My brother had to go sit in the front seat and guide the limo drive to the site we needed to be.

We got to my wedding reception 45 minutes LATE and everything got pushed back. Our pictures on the beach were rushed, dinner was served late and everything was a cluster. Thank god CBBC made everything work out.

OH! and when we finally got to the reception site the limo drive had the nerve to ask me -THE BRIDE-for my credit card to verify the payment. WHAAT?!?!?

Extraordinaire did reimburse the price of the limo but oh my god I would NEVER recommend this unprofessional company to ANYONE!!!!!

thanks for nothing folks!

Sent on 01/03/2010

An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.'s reply:

Mrs. Ryan,
    We do apologize for having your pickup time on your wedding day marked am and not pm. We send you a copy, if not copies of your contract and you could have noticed the time was wrong as well. That is one of the reasons why we do provide copies of the contracts to our customers. We did still arrive to pick your bridal party up after you had advised us the day of, the time was incorrect. Us being 20 minutes late was something not only our company but you as well could have prevented. Our driver that did miss the exit on the way to your wedding no longer works for us, therefore we cannot speak on his part. Our drivers ask for an imprint of the credit card used to pay for the limousine. This is not OUR law it is the CREDIT CARD COMPANYS LAW. My driver did not ask for it at the first pickup like he normally would do, because he wanted to get you to your wedding as soon as he could. We do apologize for everything that went wrong for you on your special day. But if we were unprofessional we would not have did whatever we could to take care of you on your wedding day, as well as reimburse all of your money paid.

Maureen · Married on 05/24/2014

0.0

I would not recommend this service Provider to anyone. There are many reasons for this starting with the fact that we paid for 6 hours of shuttle service with a 14 passenger shuttle, the shuttle they provided us with was not what was agreed upon in the contract both is seating numbers or the length of time the service was to be provided. The driver was late and got lost as well as did not follow the time schedule that we provided for them which factored in for any possible traffic. The wedding was delayed because we were waiting on guests to arrive because of the late shuttle. The driver was also inconsiderate to my guests as well as my husband and myself.
    When we contacted the company to complain, they did NOT return phone calls as they said they would, nor will they refund us for the services they did not provide as they were in clear breach of the signed contract. Terrible company to work with.

Sent on 06/10/2014

0.0

I used the service for transportation relating to a special event. Although the car showed up on time, there was a grease spill on the floor of the passenger area that most of stepped on before realizing. Also, there were surprise charges after fact, despite the agreed rate, which led to rude emails from Nancy Rehmert, the purported customer service specialist. I would never use again and would never recommend. Go with an honest, professional company.

Sent on 05/29/2014