An Extraordinar Limousine Inc. Reviews

114 | Glen Burnie, MD

114 Reviews for An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.

1 User photo

Patti · Married on 09/04/2011

Limo service for both our parties, grandparents, and car service at the end of the night was perfect. They were professional and on time for everything. The driver for the bridal party helped me in and out of the car, and held my dress for me while I walked up the stairs to my bridal sweet. It definitely wasn't his first rodeo for weddings!!

Sent on 12/31/2011
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/03/2011

They showed up early, even though I was running late got us to the ceremony location on time. Super friendly and prompt. I would recommend to anyone looking for a limo in the Glen Burnie area.

Sent on 09/10/2011
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/03/2011

Great .. on time....

Sent on 09/21/2011

Sarah · Married on 07/23/2011

Extraordinar made the limo-selection process extremely easy for me. Unlike other limo companies I called, Shelby at Extraordinar was able to give me a quote immediately for my needs, and gave me cost-saving ideas at the same time. Another Annapolis-area company I called waited hours to call me back and then three days to give me an outrageous quote.

The day of the wedding, the driver was there 20 minutes early, removing the stress of waiting for a pickup. The driver was extremely professional, welcoming and complimentary.

We were very happy with our service!

Sent on 08/04/2011
  • Gail

Gail · Married on 07/16/2011

This company is not the most highly reputed among the Annapolis area wedding circuit, but I don't know why.

I was looking for one stop shopping- I needed a limo for an escape car, a large capacity limo for transporting the wedding party around, and a bus/van type vehicle for mass transit of guests.

I rented a regular limo for an hour, a 20 pax Escalade limo for 4 hours, and a 25 pax mini coach for 8 hours-- all for around $2000.

I had no complaints. The cars were on time, they were clean, the drivers were courteous and professional. There were a couple communications-- just minor things to clear up-- that my sister took care of with the drivers, but nothing stressful.

The girl I was working with to set up the reservations-- Shelby-- was fantastically responsive.

You aren't going to beat their service for the price.

Sent on 07/23/2011

John · Married on 06/25/2011

I booked 5 reservations through Extraordinar for my wedding and dealing exclusively with Shelby, she was very accomidating and flexible on a variety of my needs. She even provided discounted reservations because we booked so many limos. All in all, every limo arrived on time (or early), the drivers were very professional and friendly towards everyone, and everything worked out perfectly. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone in the Baltimore area looking for a limousine service for their wedding. Thanks again - David & Lauren

Sent on 07/07/2011

Andrea · Married on 05/07/2011

We used this company for 2 bridal party limos and minibuses to transport guests between the hotel and church. They were very responsive and reasonably priced. They were also flexible as I needed to increase the total number of minibuses at the last minute and they were happy to do so. I have no qualms about recommending this company. Thanks especially to Wendy who was so helpful.

Sent on 05/23/2011

Renee · Married on 09/04/2010

Exceptional service and price. They were very flexible with our time and the driver was so friendly and courtious. He had everything ready for the bridal party as well as my husband and I . He would not let anyone do anything they didnt have to. I would def reccomend their service to anyone for any ocassion

Sent on 09/29/2010

Vivi · Married on 08/15/2010

THE BEST!! GREAT COSTUMER SERVICE OVER THE PHONE, GREAT DRIVER! BEAUTIFUL LIMO!! GAVE MY WEDDING THE SPECIAL TOUCH"! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 09/24/2010
  • Sheri & Steve

Sheri S. · Married on 08/07/2010

Nothing but great things to say about An Extraordinar Limousine! From the moment we walked in to our first meeting, your staff was delightful and curtious. We even got there right before close and your sales consultant stayed after close to make sure we found the perfect limo for our wedding. Our contract included everything we wanted, including a random stop to Federal Hill and multiple stops to the Hyatt and back to the Church. The Limo was NEVER late and the driver very professional! Also, the Limo we noted on the contract is the Limo that picked us up. I am really relieved we found a limo company who had nice clean cars that didn't smell like B.O. like a few of the other companies we visited. Thank you!
    - Sheri and Steve Hoidra

Sent on 09/04/2010

Maria · Married on 06/19/2010

I had a great experience with AN EXTRAORDINAR LIMOUSINE INC. They were prompt on getting me to the church & reception (which was so key). I truly enjoyed my driver & his attentiveness. They were a little late picking us up from our reception, but more than made up for it with the limo they picked us up in (originally I just had a sedan picking us up). The driver packed up our car and was always there to help me in and out of the limo. I would highly recommend this service!!

Sent on 06/28/2010
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 05/29/2010

The limo driver we had for my wedding was one of the best I've ever encountered. He ensured we were all on board and we were having fun. He was very patient while we were figuring out where we were going, and even rolled out the red carpet at every stop! I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 06/25/2010

Kimberly · Married on 10/04/2009

We rented a limo and a bus and everything went according to plan. Very reasonably priced, driver was friendly and professional and the limo was 1 hour early!

Sent on 11/20/2009

An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.'s reply:

Kimberly
    I'm so glad you had a good experience with us for your wedding day!Contact us next year for your 1 year anniversary and you'll recieve the highest discounts possible.

If you should need anything in the meantime, just let us know. Thank you for your comment on www.weddingwire.com.

An Extraordinar Limousine, Inc.

Andrea · Married on 10/03/2009

they were great to work with. they gave us suggestions and provided wonderful service. they even upgraded us the day of the weding for free! they were on time, professional and a pleasure to work with

Sent on 10/27/2009

Meghan · Married on 07/18/2009

Great job. Beautiful limo and exemplary service.

Sent on 07/26/2009

Courtney · Married on 09/06/2008

They did a great job. The original car I wanted was not available on my wedding day (mechanical issues) but they provided a comparable car without a problem. The driver was extremely courteous and professional. They even upgraded the car that took us home. Easy to do business with.

Sent on 10/03/2008

Susan · Married on 12/13/2014

The entire team at Extraordinar was a pleasure to work with. Ruth Toomey was amazing! We had fairly complex transportation needs - with mini-buses for the wedding party at one time, for the extended family at another, and for the hotel guests at a third time. Then, we also had buses to take everyone from the venue (Baltimore Museum of Industry) back to the 3 hotels we were using (more than 100 guests required transportation). All of the mini-buses arrived on time and with one minor exception, all of the drivers followed the detailed instructions that Ruth provided. We even asked for signs with a special name for each buses and a step stool for an elderly guest and Extraordinar was able to accommodate. I would recommend Extraordinar without reservation to anyone who needs transportation for their wedding or other event!

Sent on 12/20/2014
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/02/2009

Extraordinaire Limo came through for me during the most expensive time of the year for limo services- prom season. They were very accommodating, allowing me to book a wedding package instead paying the prom minimum (usually they charge extra during prom season for any service that went past 6 pm, but they allowed for me to end my package at 6:30). The driver was extremely curteous and arrived to pick us up almost 20 minutes early! I highly recommend their services. Someone was always available to answer questions and confirm location and drop off points.

Sent on 05/12/2009

Caitlin · Married on 07/29/2017

Ruth and her team were very professional and responsive. The drivers were polite and courteous.

Sent on 08/07/2017

An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.'s reply:

Congratulations Caitlin!! Thanks for including us on your special day! Best Wishes!!!

Nicole · Married on 11/14/2015

We used Extraordinar Limousine for our wedding transportation. Ruth Toomey replied to our inquiry right away and helped us figure out our timeline. She was very responsive to e-mails and questions and helped us get everything set up.
    Most of our guests were from out of town so we hired a 36 passenger bus on the night of our rehearsal to take everyone to and from the church and dinner, and also on our wedding day to take guests to and from the church and reception venue which happened to be the hotel that most guests were staying at. Everything went smoothly, drivers were on time, and one of our guests said that the driver was able to drop them off in Fells Point and recommended a fun bar to hang out during the gap between our ceremony and reception and they were really excited about that.
    We also hired a 14 passenger limo to transport the wedding party to and from the church and reception venue. The limo arrived on time and drivers were polite and professional. We were scheduled to leave the church at 5pm, and the limo driver was rushed and insisted on leaving before 5pm because he had another event to get to and because of this we were rushed with our pictures and didn't everything we wanted at the church. I wish his bookings weren't so stacked so we could have taken our time.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Erica · Married on 05/17/2014

I would definitely recommend this vendor for a wedding. Not only were they able to find a limo for me despite the popular date, but they were friendly and very flexible.

Sent on 06/09/2014
  • User3220824 · 2+ years ago

Great cars and drivers. Very helpful.

Sent on 04/26/2013
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 03/10/2013

The service was great. I happen to catch them right before prom season so I was able to get a Lincoln town car for $305 for 4 hours, which already included tips and any necessary taxes and fees. The driver came dressed professionally. I requested a non-smoker because I did not want the chance of smelling like smoke anywhere near me. He was prompt and waited for me patiently as I came to the car. He assisted me and offered me champagne.

There were only a few concerns. All drivers have to a use a GPS which makes sense but I think that this should be somewhere on a dash board and not in the driver hands. It is dangerous to have to keep looking down to see where the person is going. It is just as bad as texting and driving. This one is not really that big of a concern but it may be for others, the driver had to stop to put air in one of his tires...my husband and I thought it was pretty funny

The driver went out his way to help wherever he could and really appreciated the service!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Jessie · Married on 08/06/2011

Extrodinair was great! They arrived extra early the day of the wedding so we got some pictures with the limo which was nice. The driver was extremely friendly and accomodating. The ride to the reception with my new husband was extra romantic with a complimentary bottle of champagne!

Sent on 08/22/2011
  • Nila

Nila · Married on 04/22/2011

I used An Extraordinar Limousine for my wedding and the service I received was great. The driver was, prompt, professional and courteous. He even came prepared with a umbrella so my bridal party and I wouldn't get wet in the rain.

Sent on 05/19/2011