An Extraordinar Limousine Inc. Reviews

114 | Glen Burnie, MD

114 Reviews for An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.

1 User photo

David · Married on 10/24/2015

We just used extraordinar for our wedding this past weekend and they did a fantastic job. Extremely professional and very reasonable prices. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Karrie · Married on 09/19/2015

I met the Dirctor of Sales for this business at a networking event and decided to try them out for an informal wedding ceremony with family and friends. We were going to have the outside ceremony and then hit a few other spots around town. I was very specific that I wanted a "fun" driver. Well this company really delivered! He driver was on time, the limo was spotless, he opened the door for us each time we entered and exited the limo and he was a blast! I would recommend this business to anyone needing a limo service and if you want an awesome driver.....ask for Kenny!

Sent on 10/03/2015

An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.'s reply:

We were so happy to be a part of your wedding weekend!!

Kelly · Married on 06/13/2015

The limousine service was very easy to communicate with through e-mail, they answered every single questions I had for them and they were prompt about it. I also had a coupon which was very helpful in determining whether to use them or not originally. On the day of, the limousine arrived a few minutes early which we appreciated, and the drive was professional and courteous and helped me maneuver in and out of the limo with my massive wedding dress. Overall the experience was very positive and I enjoyed having the limo experience of our wedding go so smoothly.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Jenny · Married on 05/16/2015

We rented a 10-passenger limousine from them for our wedding this past weekend to shuttle the bridal party, family, and us to and from the wedding venue. I can honestly say that this company has been nothing but professional and courteous to us the entire time we have dealt with them. From the moment I set about looking for a limousine rental, they have always been the first and fastest to respond. They called us a couple of days before the wedding just to go over final details with us. When it came to the actual day of the wedding, the limousine driver showed up early, and was friendly and courteous! Despite horrible DC traffic, we were table to stick to our timeline and everyone got to the venue when they needed to. The limousine itself was in excellent condition, and looked absolutely beautiful!

There was an incident during the wedding where a few of our guests had had too much to drink, and were being extremely rude to our driver. While I think he would have been well within his rights to refuse them rides in the limousine, he remained a constant professional, and still took everyone home at the end of the night. Despite what I can imagine to be a rough night for our driver, he treated my bride and I with the utmost respect and courtesy. My wife I were very happy with the services he provided. Tips were covered in the wedding package, but I wish I had been carrying more money in my wallet to compensate him for all the trouble he had to put up with.

I would definitely recommend AN EXTRAORDINAR LIMOUSINE!

Sent on 05/19/2015

An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.'s reply:

We are so happy we got to be part of your day! Thanks for the great review!! Best wishes to you & Ted!!!

- Easy website to view limos offered. Wedding package available for 3 hours.
    - Simple phone call and everything was set up in matter of minutes
    - I was able to pay right over the phone & all the details were immediately emailed to me
    - They allow as many stops within your time frame which is nice
    - They called a few days in advance just to verify all addresses were correct & time
    - Limo arrived 45 mins early! Driver was dressed professionally & was super friendly & helpful loading up dress and things to trunk.
    - Tip was included in the wedding package so there was no worrying where to hide a tip in my dress!
    - Overall easy set up/pay & very professional Highly recommend

Sent on 05/17/2015

Katie · Married on 12/31/2014

We were very happy with the price, service, and cars provided by Extraordinar. Definitely recommend them for your wedding!!!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Jim · Married on 11/01/2014

A Limo states 1st class & elegance and Leroy hit the MARK!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Katie · Married on 11/01/2014

We rented a (gorgeous) limo and (classy) 35 passenger bus. Service was impeccable. Our limo driver was incredibly helpful and accommodating to the bridal party. Great value, and super responsive staff - ready to help with any questions!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Andrea · Married on 10/18/2014

I ordered 2 limos and a shuttle for my wedding day, Oct 18 2014. I booked at the beginning of the year with the limos and actually was able to throw on the shuttle with only 2 weeks left. I always received a response to my questions or general emails very quickly. I enjoyed working with this company, everyone is super nice. Ruth was great at getting everything organized to make sure everybody was ready for the big day. All the drivers were on time and very nice. Very prompt and easy to work with which is what you want on a busy wedding day.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Michele · Married on 09/06/2014

Thanks to Ruthie for a job well-done. Your drivers were timely, well-mannered, professional and very accommodating. We booked two 20 passenger limos along with one 14 passenger limo and couldn't have been more pleased. Will definitely enlist your services again in the future.

Sent on 09/11/2014
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 08/29/2014

They were very professional and courteous. Really enjoyed the limo ride.

Sent on 09/07/2014

The people I communicated with were extremely friendly and responsive. The price was quite reasonable when compared to other limousine companies offering the same services. Our driver was very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Ashleigh · Married on 09/07/2013

I honestly wish I would have done this review sooner.....the man that picked myself and my bridal party up from my house was amazing!!! He was the sweetest and nicest man:)!! I felt so bad because he had to deal with loud and crazy girls for over and hour haha!!! I cannot say enough good things about him!!! Go with An Extraordinar limousine, you will be glad you did!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Greggory · Married on 08/09/2013

We worked with Nancy in booking our Limo and she was fantastic! The driver was there to pick us up early. He was very professional! The car was very clean and comfortable. The price was affordable and we were more than satisfied. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2013

The driver was SO nice and helpful! He even arrived early and stayed with me and my bridesmaids as we needed extra time for pictures. Great service

Sent on 07/22/2013

Pearl · Married on 05/11/2013

This team provided shuttle service for our guests and a limo to take us to the hotel at the end of our reception. We were very impressed with every element of this vendor's service and will use them again.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Taylor · Married on 04/27/2013

A big thank you to Extraordinar for the sedan to transport my Husband and I to our hotel. Also they helped set up a last minute shuttle service. Great customer service. I will use them again in the future!

Sent on 05/14/2013

They offered great service at a reasonable price! We hired a mini bus to take guests back and forth from the hotel to our wedding venue and the driver was friendly and on time. He also waited at the venue and was available to take guests back to the hotel as needed. No complaints here!

Sent on 06/07/2013

We used An Extraordinar Limousine to transport the groom and groomsmen to the Church on our wedding day. They were very affordable (the best deal by far after getting quotes from other limo companies), arrived on time, and were very professional and courteous.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2012

They were great to work with! My dad was the primary contact with them and he was very pleased! The driver did a great job of navigating the narrow streets in Cumberland! I was very happy they were able to travel so far away!

Sent on 01/26/2013

Leslie · Married on 08/25/2012

We were quite pleased with the transportation service, mostly because we didn't have to think about it on our wedding day. They showed up when we had asked them to and were very flexible. We rented a shuttle bus for our guests and then a sedan for us. The rate was great and the service was fabulous - and they came all the way down to Alexandria, VA.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Meredith · Married on 07/14/2012

An Extraordinar Limousine did a great job getting my bridesmaids to our venue! Michelle was able to offer us a one-way transfer for nine people on very short notice — only four days before my wedding — which I really appreciated. Nancy was very helpful in processing my payment by phone, and Mike & Joe, our drivers, were great too. They arrived early, helped make sure that my dress didn't get dirty, and were very polite, professional, and accommodating. My ladies had a great time and a smooth ride, and we arrived right on schedule! Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Patrice · Married on 07/07/2012

We made a fairly last minute decision to hire a limousine for our wedding but only needed it for an hour. Recommended by our day-of-wedding coordinator (Aubrey), An Extraordinar Limousine company was able to accommodate our needs and at a reasonable price, unlike the many other transportation companies that I had contacted previously. In addition, we had a great experience with our driver, who was friendly and accommodating! Overall, we were pleased with our service and would recommend this company!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Ms · Married on 05/12/2012

I contracted this company to transport my daughter to-and-from her prom, to the after-prom's, and then drop everyone off to their personal address. I want to say first, that the "white" limousine pulled up in front of our home like a chariot. It was on time and 3 mins. early. The limousine driver (Corey) display the utmost granduer of professional, he was kind, attentive, and very much in tune with the younger teens (they even expressed the same comments). The limousine was clean and cool for the hot day it was, as well as, equipped with water and ice. Corey transported the 5 teens to and from their prom effortlessly and flawlessly, he also transported them to their after-prom and dropped everyone home (including my daughter) safetly and within the contracted time alloted. I would truly recommend The Extraordinar Limousine service, and more specifically "Corey" for any of my limousine experiences, as well as, for anyone elses limousine experience.

Sent on 05/14/2012

Katy · Married on 10/07/2011

An Extraordinar Limousine did an amazing job, even upgraded our sedan rental to a stretch limo as our departure transportation from the wedding, which was a perfect ending to an amazing day! They were very professional and on-time - the 2 most important items for your wedding day!

Sent on 04/28/2012