An Extraordinar Limousine Inc. Reviews

114 | Glen Burnie, MD

114 Reviews for An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.

1 User photo

susan · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing service

An Extraordinar was a fantastic limo vendor for our big event. They were always very professional, while being accommodating to our various requests. I recommend them to anyone looking for excellent transportation at an affordable price.

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Clerkin · Married on 09/19/2020

An Extraordinair was fantastic!

We rented the 26 person party bus for our wedding on 9/19/2020 & it was great! Kim was on time & got us from hotel in Annapolis to ceremony to reception in Stevensville quickly & safely. She was accommodating & very kind & polite. I would use this company again for limos/buses in the future.

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Tim

Tim · Married on 07/14/2019

Safe, Smooth Ride for Friends and Family

We booked a shuttle through 'An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.' to transport our friends and family back and forth from our wedding venue to the local hotel. In the weeks leading up to our big day, we had a clear line of communication with the dispatch team and had all of our questions answered quickly and professionally. In the weeks that followed, we heard nothing but good things about the 35-passenger bus and about our driver, Sal. Our wedding guests had a smooth, safe and comfortable ride back and forth and had a wonderful time at the reception. Were we ever to host another large scale event in the Baltimore area, we would definitely book 'An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.' again for all our transportation needs!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Kyasia

Kyasia · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing Service!!!

We had an amazing experience. We got a last minute upgrade to an awesome party bus and a great driver! She was so patient and nice. The bus was amazing and we had a great time on our way to our wedding and especially on the way back from the wedding! They were responsive before hand and there are absolutely no complaints. Thank you!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Kari · Married on 08/25/2018

Best Wedding Day Transportation

So first off, i use Extraordinar Limos all the time for many different events so when it came time to pick a Limo Company for my wedding day, there was no question who i was going to use. Ruth and Heather set everything up for us and our transportation services for the bridal party was impeccable. The drivers were awesome, the cars were clean and service was great! I will always recommend this company because they go above and beyond every time and i will continue to use this company forever.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Sandra · Married on 08/07/2018

Sherman was the BEST!!! He was a gentleman and very accommodating.

Sent on 03/20/2018

An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Sandra! Thank you for having us as part of your wedding weekend!

Henry · Married on 03/03/2018

We used three vehicles to get our wedding party to the church and reception and one shuttle to move our guests from the hotel to the reception and back. The best things you can say about a critical component of your wedding is that you did not have to worry about them. With An Extraordinar, we did not. They were where we needed them to be when we needed them to be. The vehicles were spotless and the drivers both courteous and aware of our time constraints. Extraordinary!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Sean · Married on 02/17/2018

An Extraordinar Limousine did a wonderful job with transportation at our wedding! We had some last minute changes at the beginning of the wedding with where to pick up the bridal party, which involved a tight area for the shuttle to drive through, but they took care of us with no complaints. We had quite a bit of extra alcohol and other items to take back to the hotel at the end and they could not have been more helpful. We would recommend them to anyone looking for great service!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Jenna · Married on 01/06/2018

Ruth was amazing to work with and very accommodating with last minute requests. I highly recommended Extraordinar!

Sent on 02/21/2018

An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for having us as part of your day!

Kim · Married on 01/06/2018

Extraordinar Limousine was great to work with. Our limousine driver was professional, accommodating, helpful and just made my daughters day delightful (thanks John!!!) He went above his duty to help us move our cars out of the driveway to make room for the Limo!! Michele Tepper made it easy to order and find the right vehicles to rent and was very timely in answering my emails when I had questions. A shout out also goes to Mike, our "drunk " bus driver, for putting up with our antics on the way to the after party!!! There prices were comparable to others and included the tip which I really liked, I didn't need to worry about envelopes with money the entire day.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Har · Married on 12/27/2017

I met Ruth, the sales rep at a Bridal show. She was professional, enthusiastic, and oh so patient. I had a million questions and she answered every one of them succinctly. I went out with the information I gleaned from her and called many other different companies and different modes of transportation. When I called her back a month later, she was the only company to offer a military discount, new vehicles, and explanations of the contract and what I would need in terms of the day. Prices, quality, and someone that could work with my "quirky" personality made my decision easy. I highly recommend (and will use again) An Extraordinar Limo for my transportation needs. P.S. this is the first and only review I have ever written.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Shana-kay · Married on 12/17/2017

I absolutely loved working with extraordinaire limo, they came as a recommendation by the Director at home2suites and I was never disappointed. Ruth is awesome to work with, she made the process smooth and easy and I even got a free upgrade,Thanks Ruth!! My driver Sherman was so patient and kind, he showed up early and waited patiently until we were ready...of course the bridal party was running late due to makeup lol...Hats off to the Extraordinaire team, I would definitely work with them again in the future for other events. My wedding transportation was perfect. Thank you all!!

Sent on 02/25/2018

James · Married on 12/16/2017

The communication for the entire event was great - from the Contract preparation to the Final drop-off destination.
    Ruth in the office explained everything well. The Driver Jermaine was pleasant and courteous. We encountered a delay on our end; and , Jermaine communicated well and accepted our delay professionally. The set-ups provided were great. We recommend the service and will use An Extraordinar Limousine Inc. in the future.

Sent on 02/23/2018

Kerry · Married on 12/02/2017

Ruth & Team are just amazing. I am so happy they were apart of our vendor team for our wedding 12/2/17. From the responsiveness and flexibility during quoting and booking to the day-of service we received, it was all top notch. They worked with our budget, gave us fantastic suggestions, and the driver was just wonderful. He helped me out of the limo and calmed my nerves. The shuttle operated smoothly as well. Would highly recommend them and plan on using them in the future if ever needed!!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

I used two limos and a shuttle for my wedding and couldn't have been happier with the service. The drivers were timely and friendly and the staff at Extraordinar were so easy to work with and extremely responsive to all my edits and inquiries. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 10/08/2017

An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.'s reply:

Congratulations Emily!! Thank you for the great review!! Thank you for including us in your special day!

Ann · Married on 05/13/2017

From beginning to end working with Ruth was a delight! Our wedding was during prom season so I booked our limousine for bridal party and immediate family transportation about a year in advance, and Extraordinar did not disappoint! Ruth was wonderful, helpful, and responsive throughout the entire process and she was active in giving us options and discounts for our big day. Once the day arrived our driver, Keith, was wonderful! He was there on time, very kind and accommodating, and eager to cover us with an umbrella for the short (I'm talking a few feet) walk from the hotel doors to the limo. He took my dress and carefully made it the passenger on the way to the venue and he made sure to hand it off to the right person upon arrival. We reserved the limo for the entire afternoon/evening for back-and-forth shuttle service and he was the perfect guy for the job. Thank you for being another great addition to our big day!

Sent on 05/25/2017

An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.'s reply:

Hi Ann! It was an honor to be a part of your day! Congratulations again!!!!

DeShauntria · Married on 04/15/2017

From the beginning to the end, Ruth was absolutely amazing! She's highly professional, energetic and responsive. I was so nervous during my wedding process but Ruth card all my fears. She helped me decide what would work best for my huge wedding party. The day of my wedding, the drivers were on time, courteous and attentive. I highly recommend Ruth for all your needs...not just for weddings! I will be using them again for my birthday! Thank you Ruth!!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Jodi · Married on 01/08/2017

Ruth was super! Easy to work with and flexible. This was a last minute wedding shuttle booking for 26 and a little complicated . Thank you ! This was a great treat for our guests.

Sent on 02/15/2017

An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Jodi! So glad we could be part of your day!!

Jan · Married on 01/07/2017

Great and courteous drivers. Easy to use. Highly recommend them for a worry-free experience. Have used them twice and have a third use planned.

Sent on 03/07/2017

An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Jan! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Andrea · Married on 09/10/2016

We used Extraordinar Limousine as a shuttle around downtown Annapolis for our wedding pictures. Our driver Kenny was the best, he was on time, very attentive and courteous helping everyone out of the van & we could not have been happier with his service. The 14 passenger Mercedes Sprinter we used was the perfect size, spacious and clean! Would highly recommend using this vendor!

Sent on 10/06/2016

An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.'s reply:

Congratulations!! We were honored to be a part of your day! If you have any pictures with our vehicle, please feel free to share them on our Facebook page!
    Best Wishes!!!

Ann · Married on 08/07/2016

An Extraordinary Limousine,Inc. was amazing. They were always on time. Their limousines were comfortable,clean, and their drivers were very friendly. They were honest ,caring, smiling ,and they brought additional joy to the day. I will happily use them again.

Sent on 08/23/2016

An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.'s reply:

Thanks for the outstanding review! We look forward to working with you again!!

Brittany · Married on 07/02/2016

Ruth was an absolute joy to work with. The limo bus for the bridal party was an added treat for us. We were able to get the party started before we even made it to the reception. The quality of service that our guests received was just as perfect. The drivers were extremely sweet and helpful. Using Extraordinar was a no-brainer for us. I highly recommend them for all of your transportation needs.

Sent on 08/24/2016

An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.'s reply:

It was an honor to be part of your special day! Congratulations!!!!

devin · Married on 06/25/2016

Great service and great priced! The company was great to work with, and helpful with creating our transportation plan. They know the area very well and were successful in getting our guests to and from the wedding on time and across the bay bridge! They were attentive with checking in the week before and everyone really enjoyed the friendly driver. Definitely a great experience!

Sent on 07/17/2016

An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience! Congratulations to you both!!!

Theresa · Married on 12/18/2015

The limousine was beautiful and clean and right on time. What a surprise it was for me and 13 of my guests. i felt like Cinderella being whisked away to the ball. It was part of my 50th birthday party surprise!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Bonita · Married on 11/21/2015

When our son got married last month we called a few different transportation
    Companies to get rates for a bus to transport our
    Out of town hotel guests to and from the wedding venue.
    We knew immediately that An Extraordinar Limo was
    For us because of the most excellent customer service that
    They provided on the front end and also because of the competitive rate.
    The great service did not stop there. They assigned an excellent bus driver who
    Carried out her assignment like clockwork and who treated our guests like royalty.
    I can't say enough about how great this company is.
    Choose them. I promise....you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/19/2015