An Amazing Day Wedding Officiant Reviews

82 Reviews for An Amazing Day Wedding Officiant

82 An Amazing Day Wedding Officiant Reviews
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 09/09/2017

I highly recommend James if you are looking for a professional wedding day officiant. He was just awesome and was very thorough about the whole procedure with the entire wedding party. He let us outline the ceremony but he orchestrated it beautifully. We also used him for Photo Booth services at the reception and my guests had a blast with it.

Meghan · Married on 07/28/2017

My husband and I were married on July 28th, 2017. James was a wonderful officiant he gave us a guide to the different sections of a ceremony so we knew what we should put in ours (we had no idea haha). My husband and I wrote a lot of our ceremony including our vows and we chose the treasure box ceremony. James was very helpful and he proofread everything for us! James is very professional and the day of went flawlessly!

Thank you James!!

We loved working with James! He was so helpful

Samantha · Married on 09/12/2016

James was a perfect choice for our wedding. We had an intimate wedding with 20 people, including ourselves. I met him minutes before I got married and he was direct and confident about what to we should do. That's exactly what we needed. We were able to personalize our ceremony and I added a little something extra off the script. Thank you again!

Ashley · Married on 09/04/2016

After meeting with several people, we decided on James for our wedding officiant, and couldn't have been happier with our choice. After the first meeting, we felt at ease knowing that he was going to help make our ceremony both special and stress-free. James took time to get to know us and our relationship so that he could make our ceremony unique to us. He was very responsive in the months leading up to the wedding and made himself available to answer our questions or give advice when needed. His detailed guide helped us plan a beautiful ceremony with meaningful readings and gave us the idea of starting a love letter box. He was very affordable compared to some other officiants that we met, and even offers to include a harpist for your ceremony (which we did and loved!) So if you are looking for an officiant that will go above and beyond to make your wedding ceremony everything you've dreamed it would be, then I would highly recommend James Stern!

Kaitlynn · Married on 08/26/2016

We used James for our wedding on 8/26/16. From the first time we reached out to him we knew he was the perfect person to conduct our ceremony. We were overwhelmed and didn't know where to begin when it came to planning our ceremony. James was very helpful and made the process easy. He was great to work with! He made the whole process of planning the ceremony both stress-free and personalized.

James was very responsive to any requests and questions that we had, he even submitted our marriage license for us after the wedding which was great.

We cannot say enough about him and would highly recommend him for anyone looking for an officiant. We selected him due to all of his positive reviews and he did not disappoint, he exceeded our expectations!

tanya · Married on 07/09/2016

he was great!! did a outstanding job and I did not meet him until the day before !! couldn't ask for a better person to marry me!!

Cassie · Married on 03/12/2016

Absolutely amazing! Couldn't have asked for anything better!

Colleen · Married on 02/13/2016

James was wonderful! From the start he was very kind and extremely helpful in helping us plan our ceremony. He provided us a thorough guide that helped us plan the ceremony of our dreams. On the day of, he delivered a beautiful wedding ceremony. Thank you James!

Amy · Married on 01/02/2016

I want to start by saying it was a pleasure to work with James. He truly does go above and beyond for a wedding. There was not a dry eye during the ceremony, he made our ceremony personable to us. He even adapted our lasso ceremony into it perfectly. Even during rehearsal, having such a large wedding party, he was productive and made sure everyone knew what they were doing for the day of. I would recommend James to any and all of my friends. He truly makes your wedding feel special and one of a kind. Thank you for everything!!!!

My fiancé Josh and I used James Stern as our wedding officiant this past weekend, 12/12/2015 and were extremely pleased with his services. I found James online after reading his rave reviews – and I am so glad I did! From our first conversation I knew James was going to be the perfect officiant for our special ceremony – and he truly was! James was very responsive and helpful throughout the process. We had a last minute wedding, and despite the stress of planning everything quickly, James helped put us at ease. He provided us with a guide to assist with planning our ceremony which was an immense help for us! James allowed us to customize our wedding ceremony with personalized passages to fit our desires and everything turned out amazing. James also followed up in the weeks leading up to the ceremony to check-in and see if he could be of any assistance, which was graciously appreciated. We received so many compliments from guests who attended our wedding ceremony. In addition to the ceremony services, James referred a harpist who he works with that we were able to add-on to our ceremony! This was an optional add-on service, but it really made our ceremony extra special. Our ceremony was the perfect mix of love, brevity, sincerity, passion, uniqueness, and tradition. James was able to blend together all of our requests for the ceremony and the result was beyond anything we could have imagined. We give James our highest recommendation! If you are looking for a wedding officiant and are considering several options, definitely go with James Stern! He is extremely accommodating and an absolute pleasure to work with!!! You will not regret it!

Bob · Married on 11/28/2015

James was very responsive. When plans had to be changed he didn't blink an eye. We explained to him what we were looking for and James put together and delivered the perfect ceremony for us! Thank you James for everything. You helped make our wedding perfect.

Jessica · Married on 11/08/2015

James did an awesome job at the ceremony. He was always available to answer questions and concerns I had up to and including the day of my wedding!!! Thank you.

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2015

James is very professional. He was open to performing Persian ceremony.

Dannisa · Married on 10/03/2015

James was perfect on our big day!

James was amazing to work with and made our ceremony very special.

• Q

Qui · Married on 09/26/2015

We are very happy to have James in our wedding. He came in early and talked to my bridal party to make sure everyone understand the flow. He catered to our cultural background and incorporated a tea ceremony that made our wedding unique

• GeekyBride

Kathryn · Married on 09/19/2015

James was wonderful. I was able to do all of our planning via email with no problem at all. The wedding guide he provided us with was very helpful. Everyone commented on how beautiful the ceremony was, and how James just kept it moving along. I recommend him 100%

James officiated our wedding Friday, September 18th and did a great job. It was an AMAZING day, as promised, and our ceremony got the day off to a fantastic start. It was the perfect length for the hot day that we were having (as we were all sitting outside) and the process of putting the ceremony together was super easy thanks to James! He is extremely responsive and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend James to anyone in the area looking for an officiant who makes wedding planning a bit easier and delivers top notch work!

amanda · Married on 09/12/2015

James was an amazing wedding officiant! He was always in constant contact making sure everything was going smoothly with the wedding and offering great advice. He was outgoing, nice, and did a wonderful job both during our rehearsal and during our wedding. My husband and I thought he was fantastic and so did all of our guests! Thank you so much for everything James!

Kathy · Married on 09/11/2015

Everything was perfect. I was planning my CT wedding from out of state, but James made it eaay. He mailed me a fantastic guide that helped us with the entire ceremony. James was friendly, funny, and warm. I would highly recommend him.

Kaitlin · Married on 09/06/2015

James was absolutely wonderful to work with, very organized, professional and most importantly helpful! He made planning out our ceremony very stress free and was there to answer questions every step of the way! Could not have asked for a better officiant for our wedding!

Kathryn · Married on 09/06/2015

James was amazing! Our wedding ceremony was every bit as wonderful as we could have dreamt of. James was very professional, helpful and caring. He listened to what we were looking to have for a ceremony and walked us through every step. The planning book he provided was a valuable resource. We highly recommend him for any ceremony.

Patrice · Married on 09/05/2015

It was so great to get to know James and have him officiate our wedding. He guided us and had great advice for us on how to prepare our vows.

He was calm, cool, and collect throughout the whole ceremony which allowed us to truly be in the moment and enjoy it. We are so happy and would highly recommend James. Cheers, Meelynn & Patrice

Jennifer · Married on 08/29/2015

James made our ceremony EXACTLY what we wanted down to the detail. We couldn't 've been happier with our experience!