An Affair to Remember Reviews

38 | Woodridge, IL

38 Reviews for An Affair to Remember

Cece · Married on 04/30/2011

Jena and Audra provided "day of" service for my daughter's wedding. They made it possible for me to thoroughly enjoy her wedding and took care of every little detail throughout the day. They met with us prior to the wedding on a number of occasions and a few days before the wedding. At that time, they took all of the 'stuff' off of my hands and relieved my stress about all the little things. I highly recommend their services. They were a true delight to work with.

Sent on 05/03/2011

Katie · Married on 09/18/2010

Jena & Audra did a phenomenal job as my "Day Of" Coordinators!

We met twice before the wedding where I was able to discuss all of my ideas/fears/plans.
    They were VERY attentive to all of my suggestions and ideas and made me feel like a HUGE weight was lifted even after our first meeting.

Although they were hired as "Day Of", they were available for months before my event to receive calls and emails and returned them promptly.

My vow renewal was EXACTLY as I had envisioned. All of the details I had wanted done a certain way were perfect. As though I had done them myself.

I would HIGHLY suggest using An Affair To Remember for your wedding day Coordinators!!! Without them I am sure I would've been completely overwhelmed- instead I was able to enjoy every moment of my day without worry!

Sent on 09/30/2010

Laura · Married on 07/15/2010

We were married outside of the country and used An Affair to Remember to plan the reception of our dreams for all of our family and friends. Jena and Audra are professional, honest and get the job done and fast. They were so quick to respond to any questions that I had and anything that I thought was an issue they took care of for me. I planned my wedding in three months and they were able to find vendors to work with that fit in our budget and our timeline. The day was beautiful! Our reception room was exactly what I envisioned. I would highly recommend their services. Laura and Gavin married 07/15/2010 reception 07/31/2010.

Sent on 08/13/2010

Angelica · Married on 05/30/2010

Overall my coordinators did a good job.

Sent on 08/12/2010

Dana · Married on 05/15/2010

(Day-Of Coordination): Jena and Audra make a great team- they were very helpful and understood all of the things that needed to be done to make our wedding day complete. They really gave me piece of mind so that I wouldn't have to worry about anything! Both were very helpful, especially at the reception. I don't know what I would have done without them!

Sent on 06/16/2010

Anna · Married on 02/27/2010

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Can't say enough good things about this company. We hired them for Day of Services and the day was absolutely perfect. So many things could have gone wrong but didn't because of them!

Sent on 08/12/2010

Rebecca · Married on 06/03/2017

Jena and Audra were really terrific to work with and everything about my wedding went very smoothly. I only had 5 months to prepare and they stayed on top of everything from the very beginning. They were more like girlfriends or big sisters with advice for all my questions and concerns. They found great vendors and worked with all of them to put together a fantastic day. On the day of my wedding they took care of everything and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I miss talking to them all the time but they are a big part of my wedding day memories. You couldn't pick a better team to help you plan your wedding or handle your "day of" game plan.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/16/2016

Jena and Audra were amazing to work with! They made the entire process so stress-free for me and my groom! From all of the planning months out, to the days leading up to the wedding and the day of coordination, I couldn't have done it with out them! I was able to enjoy my wedding rather than worry about anything! Thank you sooo much! I would highly recommend An Affair to Remember to any bride or groom!

Sent on 10/10/2016

We used Jena and Audra for our wedding last May. Their Day of coordination was excellent and made my life so much easier. They picked up everything a few days before and made sure all the little details were where they needed to be the day of.
    When I originally started planning my wedding, I knew there was a lot to plan, but what I didn't realize was exactly how much STUFF I would have to get to the ceremony and reception location. I was so caught up in making sure I had my dress and makeup and everything ready to go, I would have never been able to take care of all the details I had worked so hard on without Jena and Audra's help!
    Thanks to them and my bridesmaids keeping me sane, the day was even better than picture perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Alishia · Married on 05/17/2014

An Affair to Remember provided Day of Coordination Service for our wedding on 5/17/14. Jena and Audra were wonderful to work with, were very responsive, and were affordable. I received lots of good suggestions for vendors prior to the actual wedding, which were really helpful. And, when I was stressing about how everyone seemed on a slightly different timeline for the day, Jena and Audra helped coordinate everyone. I cannot tell you how thankful we were to have those two, because all we had to do on the day of was to show up and enjoy the day and evening. Everything was decorated beautifully, and they even brought us lunch while we were getting ready and brought all of our decorations back to our hotel room at the end of the night. We did not have to worry about a thing, which was amazing! Thank you so much for helping our day run smoothly and helping to make our special day the perfect one it was! ---Alishia and Paul

Sent on 06/21/2014

Sophia · Married on 04/11/2014

AATR provided flawless "Day of Service/Coordination" for my April wedding. Both coordinators were professional and thoughtful. They met with me multiple times (at my request) to understand my vision and map things out.
    AATR's knowledge base (past experience and industry knowledge) proved helpful as they kindly made recommendations to logistics, vendors and contracts to protect my interests and insure things would go according to plan. AATR worked hand in hand with vendors to ensure they understood the service requested and the timeline. They were so professional, 2 vendors contacted me post wedding to inquire more about AATR.
    As a Type "A" personality it was initially hard for me to let go, and allow AATR to manage all the details, but once I did, was EXTREMELY pleased with AATR.

If you're looking for an approachable, humble, Day of Wedding Coordinator, Choose AATR. AATR was the best wedding vendor selection I made.

Sent on 05/18/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2012

Planning a wedding from a different state is never easy. I can't imagine what I would have done without the help of Jena and Audra. Not only did they recommend excellent vendors, they researched things, ran interference with difficult vendors and made sure my day was 100% stress free. As a bride, you can't put a value on being told "We've got it under control, don't worry about a thing". That is exactly what An Affair to Remember provided, piece of mind that everything will be done and done well.

If you can't afford full planning services, the day of service they provide is worth every penny. I never once had to worry where things or what happened next. I didn't even need to worry about where all of things were at the end of the night, they gathered it all and delivered it to the hotel.

Sent on 06/12/2012

diana · Married on 05/08/2010

They saved our ceremony music situation! The whole night went smoothly because of them!

Sent on 06/10/2010