"An Affair to Remember" Reviews

11 | Paso Robles, CA

11 Reviews for "An Affair to Remember"

• Christina

Christina · Married on 05/25/2019

Jeanine and her staff from An Affair To Remember are rock stars and super heroes!!! She catered BOTH of my daughters' weddings this year--February 14 and June 20, 2015 and she was AMAZING!!! Could not have pulled off either of those weddings without her. She is beyond helpful, flexible, friendly, and her food is the best. Two different weddings: one large--one small, one with kitchen facilities--one without, one during the unpredictable weather of February--one during the hottest days of June. None of this made a difference--Jeanine delivered the best food and the best service both times, delighting both bride & groom with their favorite dishes and gaining rave reviews from guests on both occasions. From the presentation of the appetizers to the cold food being cold and the hot food being hot, everything was delicious and savory! We could not be happier with her service and would recommend An Affair to Remember to any and all. Thanks so much Jeanine for being such an important and integral part of the most memorable days of our lives!

Sent on 07/10/2015

"An Affair to Remember" provided an incredible meal for my wedding! Friends and family were very content with the quality and taste of the food! Additionally, Jeanine was very helpful and present throughout the planning process leading up to the wedding! My husband and I had absolutely no concerns regarding the food during our wedding day because we had so much faith in Jeanine and her staff! She surpassed our expectations!!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Carolyn · Married on 06/28/2014

Wow, the food easily could have come from a high quality restaurant! It came out hot, was beautifully presented, and the portions were generous. People remarked that it was much better than what is usually expected from a wedding. Nancy is easy to work with, and has packages that will fit any wedding budget!

We ordered the Top of the Empire State package (and added soup for an extra fee) and chose the following menu:
    Appetizers:
    - caprese salad skewers
    - prosciutto wrapped asparagus
    - shrimp martini
    - assorted bruschetta
    Dinner Entrees:
    - surf & turf (salmon and filet cooked to a perfect medium rare)
    - pork loin stuffed with caramelized apples and onions (not to be missed!)
    - eggplant parm
    Dinner sides:
    - cesar salad
    - potato leek bisque (also not to be missed!)
    - long grain and wild rice pilaf
    - roasted seasonal vegetables (if your venue has a grill on site like ours did, these will be amazing... nice char with a small hit of pepper)

Sent on 08/24/2014

Katie · Married on 11/30/2013

Our wedding was perfect thanks to Jeanine and her staff! People are still talking about the food! The service and staff were excellent. They helped us with all aspects of our wedding including the rentals, set up and recommending the DJ, flowers and photographer. I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day.

Katie and Vincent

Sent on 12/04/2013

Marilyn · Married on 10/26/2013

Service was great and food was excellent! Everyone raved about the food. Would highly recommend your services.

Sent on 02/16/2014

"An Affair to Remember"'s reply:

Thank you so much!

Jeanine

Maryam · Married on 05/25/2013

I live in Virginia but our wedding was going to be in Paso Robles. I made calls to 3 other caterers who came highly recommended. One didn't return my calls or emails, one was booked, and one was not interested in a catering for 25 guests only. I contacted Jeanine not knowing anything about her. I had no referrals, nor had anyone worked with Jeanine that I could talk with. So it was a leap of faith. From the very beginning, she responded promptly and professionally. I felt extremely comfortable with her. I never sampled any of the food until the day of the wedding. She went above and beyond what I expected from a caterer on the day of the wedding. She even pressed and folded the napkins beautifully for the table. She was wonderful throughout the event and the food was extraordinary. After the event, she and her crew cleaned everything. They even washed and put away the wine glasses. Everything was perfect. I highly recommend her. In fact, my husband and I plan on spending our anniversary in Paso Robles next year. I will ask Jeanine to make us a picnic basket.

Jeanine - You were absolutely GREAT!!!!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Jill · Married on 05/12/2012

Jeanine and her crew were amazing! They went above and beyond what we had expected. They brought wonderful ideas as well as amazing food! I can't stress enough how she went above and beyond just making and serving food. Her staff made our wedding day easy and we didn't have to worry one bit. Thank you Jeanine!

Jill and Nick

Sent on 05/16/2012

Jasmine · Married on 11/11/2011

Jeanine did an amazing job and went above and beyond the call of duty. Everything was wonderful and I would recommend her and her team to anyone.

Sent on 11/26/2011

Rebecca · Married on 02/02/2011

Jeanine you were perfect! Thank you so much for making my day special, You made a beautiful presentation with the plated dinners. All of the guests were raving about your food, and I ate so many of the meatballs and canapes, they had to practically cut me out of the dress! Thank you for helping to decorate the tables and for all your other help. You truly went above and beyond the call. If I ever have any other events or friends that are getting married you are the one I definitely will recommend. Because of all you did everything went smoothly.
    With all my Appreciation,
    Helen

Sent on 02/03/2011

Stephanie · Married on 05/29/2010

Jeanine did way more than asked. Her company not only provided exactly what was asked for, but also answered all of my questions about the venue where it was located. She was very responsive and provided nothing but perfection. Her staff was so amazing on our wedding day. She really made it great!

Sent on 06/07/2010

"An Affair to Remember"'s reply:

Thank you Barry and Stephanie! I wanted your day to be special and it was.
    Nothing could make a caterer feel more fulfilled than making your day exactly the way you wanted it. Your freinds and family were gracious and helpful. I have pictures to e-mail to you. I am posting your picture on my site, I want everyone to see my beautiful bride.

They provided us with really good food at a great value. Our guests enjoyed the tri tip and chicken buffet. They took care of this behind the scenes and even helped me out with a last minute need. I would recommend them all day long!

Sent on 10/01/2014