An Affair to Remember Reviews

144 | Lagrange, GA

144 Reviews for An Affair to Remember

• Autumn

Autumn B. 路 Married on 03/29/2021

This vendor was absolutely excellent and helped me pick out my dream dress for my perfect day!

Morgan at an affair to remember was perfect as she helped me picked out my dress and also answering all the questions even on the days after when I would call up there! I would definitely recommend an affair to remember for your wedding dress!

Sent on 01/03/2021

Amanda B. 路 Married on 03/19/2021

Very professional company

An affair was a great vendor to work with. I purchased my first wedding gown here and I knew I had to come back here for our 10 year vow renewal. Very pleasurable company.

Sent on 04/20/2021

Brittany R. 路 Married on 11/21/2020

Dream Come True

Amy was an absolute dream! She helped me pick a dress fit for a princess 馃懜

Sent on 11/24/2020

Remi H. 路 Married on 11/14/2020

Thank you!

I already knew which bridesmaids dresses I wanted from another shop. When I saw this shop carried them I was able to make an appointment easily and get my bridesmaids measured / dresses ordered!

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • Denease

Denease M. 路 Married on 10/17/2020

It was everything I dreamed of in picking out my wedding dress.

Couldn鈥檛 have picked out a better place to help me find that perfect dress!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Allison S. 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding Dress

I would recommend going here to look for your wedding dress. It was the best experience of anywhere I went and they have the most STUNNING gowns. I wouldn鈥檛 have wanted to buy my dress from anywhere else.

Sent on 11/01/2020

Catherine R. 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Definitely Recommend

The girls were great! Morgan is the one who helped me. She was so sweet and tried really hard to help me find a wedding dress I loved!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Ashley 路 Married on 10/03/2020

AMAZING LADIES!!! So very helpful!! 鉂わ笍

I cannot say enough good things about this place 馃挆

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay S. 路 Married on 06/05/2020

Wedding Attire

I found my dress, bridesmaid's dresses and the groom's/groomsmen's suits at Affair to Remember. The staff is so easy to work with and was always so friendly every time we came in the store. When we went to find my wedding dress, I had the best time with my mom and sister and we truly enjoyed that experience because of Affair to Remember.

Sent on 05/29/2019

An Affair to Remember's reply:

Yay Lindsay! You all were so awesome and beautiful people in every way! We thankyou for trusting us with such a special day. We wish you all the best!!

Madalene B. 路 Married on 05/16/2020

Wonderful Place

Excellent service and staff. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Raegan B. 路 Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Experience

Getting my wedding dress at An Affair to Remember was such a great experience! Everyone was so friendly and made me feel so celebrated and special! There were so many beautiful dresses to choose from. They were very personable and helpful! I highly recommend shopping with them for any upcoming special event, especially your wedding!

Sent on 03/13/2020

Megan H. 路 Married on 11/23/2019

Hands down the best shopping experience in the wedding planning process.

This team is the best. Amy went out of her way to make my appointment work as I live out of town. They made me feel comfortable and the selection process was a breeze. I unsuccessfully visited 5 other stores in Atlanta before coming here and finding the dream dress. I cannot recommend An Affair to Remember enough!!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Chelsea 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Absolutely amazing.

Beautiful gowns and amazing ladies to help you find the perfect one!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Aimee 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing!!!

The staff was so sweet and made the experience so special! The dress I got was absolutely breathtaking and I could not have asked for more!

It also meant so much how they reached out after the dress was purchased and picked up. It meant a lot and I will never forget it!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Lauren D. 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Such an amazing shop!

Finding my dress was so easy at An Affair to Remember! It was the first place I looked, and I left there that day with my dream dress! The staff was so helpful and made our experience there such a breeze!

Sent on 11/13/2019

An Affair to Remember's reply:

What a beautiful review Lauren!! We try to be easy, breezy and fun on your special day. Thankyou for your trust in us and such a glowing review!! We wish you all the best!! xoxoxo
  • Lauren

Lauren V. 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful wedding gowns

After a not-so-great experience at a local chain bridal store, I left to shop at An Affair to Remember. My experience there far exceeded my expectations! The staff was so friendly and personable. They took their time and made me feel like I was special, instead of just another customer! My dress was beautiful and fit like a glove thanks to their alterations lady!

Sent on 11/13/2019

An Affair to Remember's reply:

Hello Beautiful!! Thankyou for sharing your photo and such a sweet review! We hope your marriage is full of blessings and adventure!!

Kimberly N. 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Excellence

Excellent service all around. I went to find an inexpensive wedding dress for my wedding and was really pleased with the whole experience. We also bought my daughter's wedding dress here a couple of years ago and we also had an excellent experience with that visit also. I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone who is in the market for formalwear!

Sent on 11/06/2019

An Affair to Remember's reply:

Thankyou Kim!! We are so happy you found a fabulous dress at a fabulous price!! Thankyou for the recommendations and being an AA2R girl!! :]

Carson 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent Service

We had an amazing experience working with Jessica to find my dress and make sure it was perfect. She was incredibly friendly, as was everyone else we encountered working there. I would absolutely recommend to another bride looking for a dress!

Sent on 08/21/2019

An Affair to Remember's reply:

Sooo beautiful!!! Thankyou for the glowing review and picture. We wish you many blessings in your marriage!!

Karisa 路 Married on 10/12/2019

The Best Dress Shop!

An affair to remember has the sweetest employees and the most laid back atmosphere! We were so comfortable shopping here for my wedding dress. Morgan was our consultant and was so kind and accommodating! She picked out my dream dress for me! We visited the shop from Central Alabama and would do it all over again if we had to! You can鈥檛 beat their prices! Love this place!

Sent on 10/23/2019

An Affair to Remember's reply:

Thank you so much Karisa for such a glowing review!! We strive to give all of our brides an awesome memorable experience. We are so happy for you and wish you all the best in your marriage!!

Megan 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding dress

I loved my dress. The girls at An affair to remember were very helpful and kind.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Stacey G. 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Amy from affair to remember

Amy is extremely helpful and makes any nerves go away. I鈥檓 one of those girls that hates my body and not a shopper. I absolutely loved every dress that I put on and had three that were hard to choose from in the end. My final decision was the perfect dress and I could not have found it without Amy!!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Sarah S. 路 Married on 08/24/2019

Overall satisfied

I got my bridesmaids dresses here and was extremely happy with the service. They accidentally ordered one dress wrong but they reordered it in time. The selection of dresses was wide enough but they didn't have a wide variety of budget options.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Fun and Exciting

Morgan worked with me on finding my dream dress and she did an amazing job! She had several samples for me to try on and when I found the one, she made sure I was able to get it on time because I needed to find my dress in short notice and it worked out perfectly!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Nikole L. 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Perfection

I can't say enough about this shop! They made the process of finding the PERFECT dress fun and very easy. The staff is knowledgeable and knew how to calm an anxious bride to be. They also handled the dresses for a large bridal party (with quite a few out if towners) seamlessly. There were changes and a few roadblocks, but they handled each one and I didn't feel the stress. Everything was documented well and they were able to answer any questions no matter who I talked to. I love them and they truly helped in making my day perfect!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Chelsea 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome People!

I have went to An Affair to Remember for all of my prom dresses and my wedding dress! They are super flexible, helpful, and sweet people! They helped me so much with making my day perfect! Thank you to the team at An Affair to Remember!

Sent on 05/26/2019