An Affair to Remember Reviews

109 | Lagrange, GA

109 Reviews for An Affair to Remember

109 An Affair to Remember Reviews

Aaren · Married on 09/16/2018

You guys were great every step of the way! I had such a great experience buying my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses. Everyone was patient and kept me updated through out the entire process. I recommend An Affair to Remember to everyone who asks me!

An Affair to Remember 2

Kiara · Married on 09/08/2018

Morgan made my experience one to remember. She listened to what I wanted in a wedding dress and I fell in love with the first dress she pulled for me. I will definitely recommend to anyone looking for an awesome experience with a variety of styles!

Sent on 04/03/2018

An Affair to Remember's reply:

Thank you so much Kiara! We are so happy for you and wish you all the best in your marriage!!

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

I tagged along with my best friend to her fitting and we had a wonderful experience! The staff were welcoming and there was a great selection of dresses! I had already purchased my own dress, but did find a hair piece that was perfect for my own big day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/02/2018

An Affair to Remember's reply:

Lauren! Thankyou for such a sweet review! Many blessings to you!

Claire · Married on 07/21/2018

If I could give ten stars, I would. Amy and the team are helpful and intent on making your big day perfect! A gem in LaGrange that makes a trip to Atlanta unnecessary.

Lyndsey · Married on 07/14/2018

The best kept secret to wedding dress shopping south of Atlanta! They provide the most personable experience with the best selection of dresses. They made it so EASY and enjoyable to be a bride!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    An Affair to Remember 3

An Affair to Remember's reply:

Thank you Lyndsey! Thank you for such a great review! This is exactly what we strive for! We are so privileged to be able to share in a brides special day. We wish yo uall the best in your marriage!! xoxoxo

Sarah Beth · Married on 06/30/2018

Morgan was so helpful and patient during my appointment! She helped me find the most beautiful dress that I cannot wait to wear this Saturday! Everyone at An Affair to Remember earns 5 stars from me!

Sent on 06/25/2018

An Affair to Remember's reply:

Thankyou Sarah Beth!! You get 5 stars too for Bridal Perfection!! Many Blessings to you!! xoxoxo

Jordan · Married on 06/24/2018

This was an awesome experience/place to shop!!

Sent on 07/07/2018

An Affair to Remember's reply:

Thankyou Jordan! We wish you all the best!! Many Blessings!!

Skye · Married on 05/27/2018

I absolutely LOVE Affair to Remember! Amy Warren has helped me find all my prom dresses, Cotillion dress, party dresses, and now my wedding dress! She and Affair have shared so many wonderful memories with me and have helped make several more with the beautiful dresses they offer! The staff is always polite and helpful, and I can’t imagine going anywhere else to find the perfect dress for any occasion! Thank you, Amy and Affair!!

Sent on 06/15/2018

An Affair to Remember's reply:

Wow Skye!! What a beautiful review from such a beautiful person - inside and out!! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of such special times in your life. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!!

Lucy · Married on 04/28/2018

An Affair to Remember was a joy to work with! Morgan was so great! She helped me pick out my dream dress and veil and also helped my mom pick out her beautiful dress. I also bought my bridesmaid dresses there and they offered a 10% discount on all of the dresses because they were picked out at the same time. I would recommend this bridal store to anyone who is looking for a beautiful and affordable dress! Morgan was never pushy, she only wanted to make sure I felt comfortable and picked out the dress I wanted. She offered great advice but never pushed her opinions on to my mom or I. I had an amazing experience with the whole team and would definitely recommend it to any bride, mother of the bride, or for bridesmaid dresses!

Grecia · Married on 04/28/2018

I had the best experience! My lady was so sweet and was so patient with me. I bought my dream dress here and It made my wedding so perfect! Thank you ladies!

Kylie · Married on 04/21/2018

Such a great experience! Amy was so helpful and very well organized and helped me find my dream dress!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    An Affair to Remember 4

An Affair to Remember's reply:

Kylie! you look amazing!! Thankyou for your review and photo! May you have a wonderful marriage and life together!!

Shevon · Married on 04/14/2018

Morgan was amazing! The rest of the staff was friendly as well. Great service with beautiful gowns! Thanks again!

Sent on 05/14/2018

An Affair to Remember's reply:

Thankyou so much Shevon! We wish you all the best in your marriage!!

Ciara · Married on 04/01/2018

My wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses were beautiful and made my wedding day perfect! Y’all are awesome!

Sent on 04/16/2018

An Affair to Remember's reply:

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad your day was perfect! We wish you the best in your wedding!

Lisa · Married on 03/25/2018

This was the first and only shop I visited to purchase my wedding gown, and I couldn't be happier. Grace was so sweet and helpful, offering great advice as we navigated through all the choices. A true professional, she noticed little details about how I carried myself in certain dresses that helped me narrow down the options. There's no mysterious "back room" full of dresses you'll never see; everything is hanging beautifully in the showroom, and we could pull a few ourselves (although my gown ended up being one that Grace chose!). This being my first experience with a bridal shop, it was exactly what I was hoping for. No pressure, no crowded dressing areas, no impatient or pushy consultants. It was relaxed and fun, and I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my beautiful gown!

Sent on 12/15/2017

An Affair to Remember's reply:

What a beautiful review! We are so glad you made a great memory! Many blessings to you in your marriage!!

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2018

I went into this shop on a whim without any appointment, I was welcomed with open arms and complete interest in my needs and wants. I returned a second time with a proper appointment, and my mother and left having found the wedding dress of my dreams. Between myself, my mother and my consultant I don't think there was a dry eye in sight, when I "said YES to the dress". I will always be grateful for the ladies at this location. From my first impromptu walk-in to the day before my wedding when I picked up my dress, I was greeted with the most interest in me and my vision, not my wallet. USE THEM, USE THEM, USE THEM!!!!!

Love,
    Ashley Kirby

Ashlee · Married on 11/18/2017

An Affair to Remember was the perfect place to find our wedding attire! The wedding gown I chose was the first one I tried on and the bridesmaids dresses and groomsmen tuxes we chose we recommendations of An Affair to Remember staff. My veil was also from An Affair to Remember. The staff went above and beyond to ensure all attire was flawless for our wedding day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    An Affair to Remember 5
    An Affair to Remember 6

An Affair to Remember's reply:

Thankyou Ashlee for such a lovely review! It was certainly our pleasure to work with you all! Your wedding was perfect! We wish you all the best in your marriage!

Jami · Married on 11/17/2017

Everyone at An Affair to Remember made finding the perfect wedding dress & bridesmaids dresses easy as can be! My bridesmaids live all over the US and they were so accommodating to every single one of them including my sister. My sister is on the spectrum of Autism and they were wonderful with her. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/10/2018

An Affair to Remember's reply:

Yesss Jami!! Just what we like to hear! It was our pleasure to work with you and your wedding party! We wish you all the best!!
  • CJ

CJ · Married on 11/11/2017

Can't believe I found my dream dress in LaGrange GA! I was home for the holidays and at the last minute called and got an appointment to "just look". They fit us right in and I was surprised to see how beautiful the store and the dresses were. They were having a sale two, which was amazing. The staff was so patient as I tried on multiple dresses and even skyped in one of my sisters. I ended up getting a Justin Alexander dress that was gorgeous and was very satisfied with the service and quality at an affair to remember.

Sent on 12/10/2017
    An Affair to Remember 7

An Affair to Remember's reply:

Yay!! You look amazing!! Thankyou for such kind words! WE wish you all the best!

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Amy and Grace made the experience of shopping for my wedding dress relaxed and effortless. I would highly recommend An Affair to Remember to anyone looking to purchase a wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, or formal wear. We have been back to An Affair to Remember multiple times since we initially purchased my wedding gown and have received excellent service each time!

Sent on 12/26/2017

An Affair to Remember's reply:

Thankyou Ashley! We hope to see you again too!! Best wishes to you!!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Affair to Rememener was absolutly amazing they had a great selection of dresses. Grace made me feel so comfortable when trying on dresses. When I found my dress she was so genuinely happy for me. Affair to Remember is a homie shop that doesn’t just try to sell you a dress they want to find you your dream dress for your special day.

April · Married on 10/28/2017

They did an amazing job helping us!

Sent on 12/06/2017

An Affair to Remember's reply:

Thats what we like to hear!!! Thank you for the opportunity!

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

Awesome place! Everyone was very helpful! Would definitely recommend.

• Y

Yakeena · Married on 10/24/2017

I went there and ordered my wedding party attire

Jamie · Married on 10/07/2017

I can not recommend An Affair To Remember more! I called to setup an appointment on the day of the their biggest sale of the year and they happily fit me in! They had a wonderful consultant ready to greet me and my family at the door. We quickly discussed budget and style and she pointed me to the right section and set me up in a dressing room with all my dresses. She was more than helpful and provided an area for my family to sit and view the dresses I tried on. The entire experience took less than 15 minutes!!! I bought the 3rd dress I tried on and came in WAY under budget. These ladies know their stuff and were absolutely wonderful. They also provided an excellent recommendation for alterations. I am not much of a shopper and hate trying things on and this was such a pleasant and easy process. Book your appointment with these ladies!! You won’t find a better selection, service or price points!!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    An Affair to Remember 8
    An Affair to Remember 9
    An Affair to Remember 10
    An Affair to Remember 11

An Affair to Remember's reply:

Wow!! What a glowing review!!! Thankyou! We are so glad you had such a great experience and wish you all the best in your marriage!!!