Amy's Bridal Boutique Reviews

Amy's Bridal Boutique 5
Amy's Bridal Boutique 6
Amy's Bridal Boutique 7

Riley · Married on 12/01/2018

I absolutely loved working with Amy! Her boutique has a wonderful selection of dresses. She and her staff work one on one to help you find the perfect dress and to ensure that you have a wonderful experience while shopping. She provides excellent recommendations for tailors and is very flexible with schedules.

Crystal · Married on 11/17/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Amy’s Bridal Boutique! Amy and her mom are the sweetest and so helpful!! They make you feel incredibly special the whole entire time you are there. They recently moved locations and it is gorgeous!! Not to mention all their beautiful and unique wedding dresses at fabulous prices!! You get to go back to a private room with a curtained stage for the bride and seats for all your special ladies awaiting the big reveal! Makes you feel like a princess for the day! I wish I could get married every year so I could have the pleasure of going back to Amy’s Bridal Boutique! Love love love!! Amy you are the best! Thank you for all your help, patience, and making me feel beautiful!

Lindsey · Married on 10/06/2018

This was the bridal experience I had always imagined. Nice, accommodating, flexible, and fun! They celebrated me picking my dress with champagne and small gifts and took pictures to commemorate! ♡

Heather · Married on 08/08/2018

Amy was fantastic and very attentive to finding the right dress for me. I tried on several dresses and she was so patient with me when I asked to try on another. She even allowed me to go over my appointment time just because she knew it would make me happy to try on that last dress- great customer service! Amy's Boutique was my first time trying on dresses and she made me feel at ease with my experience. The dress selection is smaller than a chain boutique but very elegant in style with great prices. I absolutely recommend Amy's Bridal!

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

Cutest little boutique! Let me take my time trying everything on and were never pushy. Staff is incredibly sweet and I found the dress of my dreams there!

• Ellie

Ellie · Married on 07/06/2018

I absolutely adore this boutique! Amy is extremely responsive and friendly. When I went to other shops to find my dress, I felt like a number and what I wanted was not listened to. Going to Amy's was like a breath of fresh air. She truly wants to help you find your dress and is so wonderful at her job! I will never stop suggesting to new brides-to-be to go to Amy's.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

Hands down the best place to get a wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses and a vail! Amy and her mother make you feel like you are part of the family. I had so many questions that I would email to Amy and she was always quick to respond. She was always so flexible and accommodating with my schedule.
    My dress was everything I could have ever imagined. I feel like a princess every time I put it on and I think I fall more in love with it every time I see it. Without a doubt I will be recommending Amy's to everyone in the future.

Thank you Amy and Cherie for a wonderful experience! You guys are the best!!

Elizabeth Avakian

Casey · Married on 05/19/2018

Amy's Bridal was a breath of fresh air! Before coming to her store, I had such a bad experience dress shopping and was ready to call it quits for the day. Amy was so kind and really dedicated her time and attention to me. She did not pressure me to buy any dresses and left it completely up to me. I left without a dress and came back months later to get it. She encouraged me to think on my dress before making the purchase. I am so happy that I decided to book that initial appointment with her. By far my favorite store of all that we went to!

Caitlin · Married on 05/12/2018

Amy and her mother were an absolute joy to work with. They went above and beyond to allow me extra time to decide between two dresses at their store. They do not pressure you at all and allow you to take pictures in the dresses to get more time to decide which you prefer. They really care about you and helping you find the dress of your dreams. I found my dress here and couldn't imagine doing business with anyone else. I felt like they cared and that they were as excited for me as I was about the dress. Do not hesitate to go look at Amy's you will regret it if you don't!

Maria · Married on 05/05/2018

I could not be happier with my wedding dress shopping experience, and highly recommend Amy’s Bridal Boutique! Amy and her mom were welcoming and extremely helpful during my appointment. The dress selection was truly the perfect size and so well organized. Amy was not pushy and offered her honest opinion which I greatly appreciated – not once did I feel overwhelmed. Needless to say, this was my first and last stop in my wedding dress search!

• F

Farnaz and Siroos · Married on 10/14/2017

Amy and her mom are super sweet and also amazing to work with. They are professional, knowledgeable, flexible, caring and kind. I went to their store for my bridesmaids dresses. They have a nice selection. I found my pintrest selection here which I got so excited about it. Amy went above and beyond to allow me extra time to decide between two dresses at their store. She didn’t pressure me at all. My bridesmaids loved their dresses and they looked gorgeous in them. I had a great experience with Amy Bridal and I recommend them to anyone. Thank you Amy :)

Katherine · Married on 09/27/2017

So I haven't even purchased my dress yet but I couldn't help but go ahead and post a review of these wonderful ladies. Cherie helped me try on my dresses and she was great. She made a point of preserving my modesty while changing in and out of dresses, helped my mom and I to see where the dress would fall once altered (I have a few tattoos I need to make sure are covered), and provided advice on potential alterations while not being too pushy or getting so involved that my mom and I couldn't have our personal moments.

The dress I found was beautiful on me, and Cherie made sure I knew it! Amy's Bridal Boutique will also be assisting us with potential alterations to my mother's and grandmother's wedding dresses in case we want to go that route as well. She loved that idea, and didn't try to push it off just to make a sale for their store. We came in as a VIP appointment was finishing up, but I honestly felt like the only person there throughout my entire appointment. I highly recommend Amy's to anyone looking for their perfect wedding day look. This place was fantastic and I'm looking forward to working with them.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Amy's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Katherine! I love hearing news like this and we are looking forward to your next visit, and working with you in any capacity you choose. See you soon! Amy

Mary · Married on 09/23/2017

The whole staff was Amazing! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a 1 on 1 experience. Very knowledgeable and always there to help!

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/23/2017

Amy's in Old Town Manassas is the place to find the perfect dress! I had visited some other places prior to finding my dress and each one left me feeling hopeless. I went in one day to Amys to schedule an appointment and one dress caught my eye. Without hesitation Amy let me try it on and it was the one! Amy and her mom took care of me even after I picked up my dress and made sure everything would be perfect! They even helped me pick the perfect veil!. I cannot thank them both enough for everything they did! I loved loved loved my dress!

Amy's Bridal Boutique 8
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/03/2017

Shopping at Amy's was amazing! She's so flexible (let me come back after lunch to re try dresses until I picked the right one). She's amazing help when it comes to what looks good. I couldnt have picked a better place to get my dress from. The shop is so cute and shr had many dresses to pick from, shes so responsive and even set up my first fitting appointment. Get a dress at Amy's and you won't be disappointed! Thank you so so much Amy!

Ashley · Married on 08/19/2017

Very helpful with finding the right dress. Flexible with appointment times! Perfect small bridal boutique to have one on one assistance with finding the perfect dress! So glad I found this place for my dream wedding dress!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Amy's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Ashley, we are so happy that you had a great experience!! Thank you for choosing Amy's:)

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2017

Amy and her Mom are a super sweet duo. I appreciated how helpful her Mom was getting me in and out of dresses when I was trying them on. They gave great feedback and provided an environment that was laid back and relaxed!

Shannen · Married on 07/15/2017

Amy and her mom made finding my perfect dress so easy! I tried on a few dresses to get a feel for what styles I liked and they took it from there. They were extremely professional and generally pleasant to be around. I would definitely recommend them.

Shannen · Married on 07/15/2017

A family friend suggested that I visit Amy's Bridal Boutique, and I'm so glad that I did! I had picked out a style in advance, so that and a couple other options were ready and waiting for me when I arrived. I ended up hating the original dress that I fell in love with online, but Amy and her mom really know their stuff which made it super easy to find the dress of my dreams. I would definitely recommend Amy's Bridal Boutique to anyone who would like to stand out on their wedding day!

Amy's Bridal Boutique 9
    Amy's Bridal Boutique 10
    Amy's Bridal Boutique 11
    Amy's Bridal Boutique 12

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2017

Amy and her mom were AMAZING! I went to a few other bridal shops around the area then went to Amy's and fell in love with the boutique and the owners! I got so many compliments on my dress!! My bridesmaids got their dresses here too and it was seamless, much better quality dresses and about the same price as David's. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• NikkiNicoleLVT

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2017

Amy was amazing! Her salon is very cozy and when you are in there she makes you feel like you are the only person in the entire world that matters. When I was trying on dresses she really helped me narrow down my style and made me feel good about myself and my choice of dress. Amy and her mom make dress shopping a fun experience and invite you into their family as one of their own.

Rachel · Married on 06/17/2017

Amy and her mom were such a joy to work with! I came across her store soon after I got engaged and decided to make an appointment just for fun to start trying on dresses. The entire appointment was exactly what I had wished for, I was the only bride in the store with my mom and grandma with me which allowed the moment to be about just me. I was able to try on as many dresses as I wanted of all different styles yet all were well within my budget :) That day I ended up with the dress of my dreams and throughout the entire process Amy was always available to communicate and answer my questions, I loved her and the store so much I ended up getting the bridesmaids dresses there as well! Everything came in on time and was beautiful. I would reccong Amy's to any bride looking for the dress of their dreams! Thanks again Amy!

Lisa · Married on 05/27/2017

I am so glad I came across Amy's Bridal Boutique! Amy offers a lovely selection of wedding dresses! That can fit anyone's budget. It was a pleasure working with Amy. She's professional, very knowledgeable, and fun! I love my dress!! Thank you, Amy.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Amy's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Amy's!! We appreciate you!!

Katrina · Married on 05/27/2017

Amy was amazing! I found my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses at her boutique! She is helpful, accommodating and very easy to talk to! I enjoyed each and every appointment I had with her! Thank you Amy!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Amy's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Katrina, I enjoyed working with you as well! Please keep in touch and send pics when you can. Amy