Amy X. Violin Reviews

Amy X. Violin 1
  • W

Wyatt Link · Getting married on 02/01/2021

Pretended to be a Street Musician so I could pull off my Proposal

Amy was exemplary in her service. She was very helpful in pulling off my plan to propose to my girlfriend. After coordinating the right time and location, I asked Amy to pose as a street musician near a fountain so my girlfriend would be none the wiser as to a classically trained violinist playing music near where we were heading. Amy obliged, and even went the extra mile to sell the "street musician part" putting some dollar bills in her violin case. My girlfriend was still had no clue that I had arranged the whole thing. Once we were in place, I gave Amy the signal, after which she started playing "La Vie En Rose", my girlfriend's favorite song. My girlfriend was surprised to hear her favorite song, and then even more surprised when I got down on one knee and proposed. Amy then continued playing for the remainder of our time agreement and my new fiance' and I had our first dance as an engaged couple around the fountain to wonderful music provided by her. Amy was professional, talented, and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a top class violinist.

Amy X. Violin 2
    Sent on 10/17/2019

Amy X. Violin's reply:

This was super fun! I loved when she said "I love this song! It's like she knows all my favorite songs!"