Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant Reviews

59 | Staten Island, NY

59 Reviews for Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant

Lucia · Married on 05/05/2018

We do recommend Amy very strongly. She's professional, patient, flexible and still makes tou feel like her family. She made our day special and will always be part of it in our memories. lucia@giuliano

Sent on 05/06/2018

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Lucia and Giuliano. I was very honored to officiate your wedding ceremony. Congratulations again.
  • I

Irene · Married on 03/04/2018

Amy there are not enough words to thank you for officiating our wedding. The day was unique because of your professionalism and intelligence. We profoundly recommend you to officiate any type of wedding!!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Roann · Married on 10/14/2017

We priced a lot of wedding officiants in NYC and were shocked at the costs that did not even include travel fees. Amy offers affordable officiating services plus she has such a bubbly and welcoming energy that is especially wonderful in joyous affairs.

Sent on 05/14/2018
  • Kerby

Kerby · Married on 04/10/2016

Excellence

I originally booked Amy for my wedding day May 26th 2019. She was very sweet and knowledgeable about weddings and the procession. I recently became a Jehovah's Witness again and in my faith we follow a certain hierarchy in which the man is the head of the household and a woman is not able to lead a man. I was reluctant to change her but I have to follow God's plan and not my own. Unfortunately I did not get to use Amy but I was sooooo reccomend her for anyone who would love an understanding, down to earth officiant. ❤❤

Sent on 01/23/2019

Amy G. · Married on 06/09/2019

The Madriagas

It was lovely working with Amy. I wanted an intimate non traditional wedding and she helped us achieve just that. With good ideas, and also allowing us to customize our script i would say Amy made the process an easy one. Thank you!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Such a beautiful review, Amy. Thank you for allowing me to officiate your wedding. Congratulations again :)

Johanna I. · Married on 05/17/2019

Amy voltaire

Amy was great, very professionel and helpful!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Johanna so much for the beautiful review. It was an honor to officiate your wedding ceremony.

R · Married on 06/22/2018

First of all, thank you so much, Amy for officiating our marriage.

Amy is a lovely person, very kind and polite. She was great at communicating with us through the whole process, making sure that every detail was correct and how we wanted it. There were a few issues with name pronunciations but apart from that she did an excellent job.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for having me officiate your wedding. You two really had my eyes watery because it was so beautiful :) Sorry for the name pronunciation. Congrats again!!!!!

Danielle O. · Married on 04/27/2019

3.6

John and Danielle

Amy and Ian were amazing they did a great job making our special day amazing and they are wonderful people

Sent on 04/28/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Danielle. Thank you so much for the beautiful review. I wanted to make sure that everything was perfect for your wedding day besides the view hiccups. Congratulations again to you and John.
  • Minsu

Minsu S. · Married on 11/07/2020

1.0

Find someone else to officiate your wedding.

I and my wife got married in this July and she was our wedding officiant. She messaged me at 2AM ON THE DAY of the wedding to reschedule. Most of our family could not make it due to the rescheduling. Wedding was supposed to be at 1PM and we ended up rescheduling at 4PM. She did not come at 4PM. Her HUSBAND came instead to officiate our wedding. My wife wanted a FEMALE to officiate our wedding and that was one of the reasons we chose her. Amy arrived at our wedding at 5:45PM. And then she had the gall to charge us $200. Simply unacceptable service. Will never recommend her to any of my friends or family. Save your money and find someone else.

Sent on 08/14/2020

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

You are 100% correct. I Overbooked myself and I deserve the 1 unsatisfactory review. I tried to accommodate but Nothing I did made anyone Happy. I really wish you would have said you wanted didn't want to pay at all. I wouldn't have charged you If you had said something. My apologies again. Good Luck. Thank you.