Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant Reviews

59 | Staten Island, NY

59 Reviews for Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2019

We just had our wedding yesterday and it was perfect!

Amy wrote such a sweet and lovely ceremony script for us. I wouldn’t have it any other way. I would definitely recommend Amy as your officiant. She was affordable but also very kind and very personable.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for having me as your wedding officiant, Danielle. I enjoyed every minute of the ceremony. You two are a very beautiful couple. Congratulations again :)
  • Jeanne

Jeanne B. · Married on 06/21/2019

A great find

Amy is a very professional and lovely officiant. She is extremely personable and a pleasure to be around. We enjoyed her so much, we included her in the luncheon following our ceremony.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Jeanne for the beautiful review :) I enjoyed officiating your ceremony and the company of your wonderful family and friends. It was an honor. Thank you again and Congratulations :)
  • Manny

Manny M. · Married on 06/09/2019

Amy was amazing!!!

Amy went above and beyond to make sure our big day was as special as can be. She worked with us in detail to work on our ceremony, giving us tips and advise. Allowed us to write our own vows. Overall we were very happy with her service. I would highly recommend Amy for your big day.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for such a beautiful review. I wanted to include everything you have asked. Thank you so much again for choosing me as your wedding officiant. Congratulations again.

Mcardle · Married on 06/01/2019

Very Kind!!!!!!

A very sweet and enjoyable person to work with. Very accommodating! Thank you Amy!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

You are welcome Shayna. I really enjoyed the uniqueness of the wedding ceremony, including the scooters. Thank you for choosing me to be your officiant. Congratulations again :)
  • KRYSTY

Krysty S. · Married on 05/24/2019

Amy was wonderful!

She was fantastic and very prepared for our unique and culturally inclusive requests. Her impeccable professionalism was only surpassed by her warmth and compassion!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Krysty!!! Thank you soooooooo much for this wonderful review. I loved every minute of being around everyone. Congratulations to the Beautiful couple :)
  • GAUDY

Gaudy S. · Married on 04/14/2019

Wedding Officiant

Amy was great! We went over what I wanted to be said for my wedding and captured special moments. She did an amazing job!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Good morning Gaudy. Thank you so much for this beautiful review and I am so happy that every single person in attendance enjoyed the wedding ceremony. Thank you again for choosing me as your wedding officiant.

Louisiana C. · Married on 03/23/2019

Awesome she’s just great

She’s great, so open to ideas, so kind and nice, we wee looking for the right person to do the ceremony and sure was her

Sent on 03/25/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Louisiana for the review and picking me as your wedding officiant. I had so much joy officiating your ceremony. Congratulations again to you both :)

Tamanna S. · Married on 03/19/2019

She is the best

She is one the best lady I have ever seen. I thank her from my bottom of the heart. She handled the situation very well when it was raining heavily and our ceremony was in Brooklyn Bridge Park. From the initial stage of the talks she is too quick in responding. She helped us in paper work giving some needed letters. Thank you

Sent on 05/06/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Awe thank you for such an amazing review from an amazing woman. I truly enjoyed the time discussing the details for your wedding the ceremony it self. Congratulations again :)

Aziz A. · Married on 02/05/2019

Best NYC officiant

Amy was caring, relaxed and very helpful with some amazing ideas. With Amy you will have the best choice in NYC.
    She was will be welcomed anytime to visit us in Germany.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Your ceremony was completely intimate and I am glad I was able to officiate your ceremony. You two are so beautiful together. Congratulations again. PS. My husband wants to go for Octoberfest Lol.
  • Yaël

Yaël F. · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing Ceremony

Amy was the best wedding officiant we could've asked for. She is such a sweet and funny person who will without a doubt lighten up your wedding. We are still so happy we booked her. Thank you Amy ❤️

Sent on 02/04/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me as your wedding officiant. Your wedding ceremony was so beautiful. I enjoyed the company as well. Tell everyone I said Hello and Bon Sour. Congratulations again :)

Guimy · Married on 01/05/2019

It was excellent service

Amy was wonderful and she was able to accommodate at last minute notice and she nailed it.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Guimy for the wonderful review. I truly enjoyed officiating the vow renewal. Tell everyone I said hi and the haitian wedding officiant is available for their event :)

Elena · Married on 12/31/2018

Our NYE wedding

Amy is such a nice ,sweet woman! Listens to everything you say and gives out good advice. She was wonderful . My husband and I are so happy we found her and choose her for our wedding officiant . If you plan on getting married definitely choose Amy! She’s funny and down to earth and very serious , doesn’t make the ceremony boring at all and keeps you calm instead of nervous ! She takes her job serious and does a wonderful job . We love her .

Sent on 01/09/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review, Elena :) Congratulations again to you both again. It was an honor officiating your wedding ceremony.
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 12/29/2018

Very responsive officiant

Amy is a very responsible and responsive officiant that she always replied our email promptly even during midnight. It sounds like she doesn’t need to sleep! We highly recommend Amy to be the officiant as you will find that you are paying for more than what you deserve! Lol

Sent on 12/31/2018

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Zoe. I really enjoyed the experience of officiating your wedding ceremony. Congratulations again to you both :)

Gina F. · Married on 12/18/2018

Perfect day

Amy Voltaire was such a big part of our special day. We wanted a small intimite wedding at a restaurant where we had our first date. She responded so quickly, (within minutes) to emails or phone calls. She calmed all of my nerves and made sure everything ran smoothly. My family loved her as she is so personable and warm. I would definitely recommend her to anyone for their wedding day. Thank you again Amy!!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Gina. You made a Beautiful bride. Tell everyone I said hi and I am ready for the vow renewals lol.

Neil D. · Married on 12/07/2018

Nothing was too much trouble!

Amy was superb from the start really. Always quick to respond despite the obvious time difference between NY and the UK. And although our wedding plans hit the rocks at the last minute (Grand Central Station is not wedding friendly...even if there's only 7 people in your party!), she bent over backwards to make sure our day went as smoothly as possible, including being flexible enough to hold the ceremony a few hours later to make it more convenient for us! Thanks so much Amy for helping our special day be as amazing as it was.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Awe thank you so much for the beautiful message. I truly enjoyed officiating your wedding and meeting your family. Thank you for choosing me as your wedding officiant. Congratulations again.

Dilanee D. · Married on 11/25/2018

The Best Wedding Officiant Amy Voltaire

Amy Voltaire, is the Best Wedding Officiant I met in my life! I couldn't stop my tears when I saw her waiting for me at Holiday Inn on Nov 25, 2018, 3 hours prior to the Marriage registration of my daughter. She wanted to make sure she will not be late to meet our scheduled signing of papers. So she came to the hotel we stayed and joined us to go to Wedding Venue at Crown Roof Top. Amy is Amazing, very kind, friendly and we all Loved her. My daughter Sanduni and her husband Wimansha are still finding words to express their Gratitude to Amy. We recommend Amy to all couples. We flew from Canada to New York not knowing whether my daughter's Marraiage Registration Ceremony will be as Beautiful as we plan, but Thanks to Amy, she made it a Beautiful Story and created a Beautiful beginning of a New Married life for my daughter and her husband.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Good evening Dilanee and thank you for such beautiful review on my services. I truly was grateful for being able to officiate the wedding ceremony for Wimansha and Sanduni. I enjoyed every minute of being there. Every single member of your family were down to Earth, especially your daughter and husband. Have a safe flight :)

Sanduni L. · Married on 11/25/2018

Excellent !

Amy went out of the way to accommodate us for our ceremony. As our ceremony was very time sensitive, which made my mother quite worried, Amy arrived hours earlier to keep us calm. Amy was professional, sweet, worked hard and personalized our ceremony for us. Our Sri Lankan names our quite hard to pronounce, and Amy even practiced our names multiple times to get it right in the ceremony. We enjoyed our day and could not be more grateful for Amy! Thank you so much for your care and effort! we also enjoyed your lovely daughter's company.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

You are so welcome, Sanduni. I truly enjoyed being your officiant. I also enjoyed being in the company of Your family and friends. Congratulations again :)

Sunny · Married on 11/16/2018

Amy is the best!

Amy was great! She's professional, punctual and my family and guests loved her. We had a good feeling about her...and we were right!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Good afternoon :) Thank you for the beautiful review. The ceremony and the music was on point. I enjoyed every single moment of the ceremony, including your family. Congratulations again.
  • August

August · Married on 11/08/2018

The best officiant

Amy was absolutely amazing and everything I could ask for from an officiant. I was able to find her easily online. When I contacted her she was very quick with her replies and able to cater to the type of ceremony I wanted to have. I literally had never met her face to face until I was at the alter, ha and that I loved. She is very prompt and trustworthy. She sent out the marriage information for us and I received my license in a week or less from my wedding date. Very affordable as well. Book Amy!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you August. You were such a Beautiful bride and groom inside and out. I am happy that I got to officiate your wedding. Congratulations again :)

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2018

Amy is a very kind,sweet and professional person.
    I am so glad we booked her for our wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Amanda and Ismael. The wedding was very beautiful and I almost cried when your son got emotional at your wedding. That was a precious moment that cannot be scripted. Congratulations again :)

Josie R. · Married on 07/29/2018

Amy has a friendly and welcoming presence over the phone and in person... she is professional, and at the same time felt like family. she definitely went out of her way to accommodate us (can’t thank you enough Amy). We highly recommend Amy for your special day! We are very glad and satisfied we did!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Peter · Married on 07/23/2018

Amy really helped to make our wedding an enjoyable experience. She met with us to discuss arrangements and we felt very comfortable with her instantly. She was accessible, a calming presence, upfront and professional. Her services are highly recommended by us.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for having me as your wedding officiant. I loved how you two incorporated the Sand Ceremony and lovely family, especially your son. Thank you again. Congratulations

Mary · Married on 07/21/2018

Amy was very attentive to what she had to do from meeting the bride and groom when she arrived to setting the groom to where he had to be at time of the ceremony. She was very friendly and organized.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Awe, thank you so much Mary. I really enjoyed being in the company of your huge family and friends. Thank you again for choosing me as your wedding officiant for your daughter and son in law :)

Dahlia · Married on 06/29/2018

Intimately beautiful ceremony, beginning to farewell.
    Harmoniously tied together to the delightful tune of Amy. We are forever thankful for that special moment when you made two hearts beat as one.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Brendan · Married on 06/09/2018

Amy was a fantastic officiant. She went out of her way to accommodate us, and we're very thankful!

Sent on 06/17/2018