Amy Tucker Photography Reviews

83 | West Chester, PA

83 Reviews for Amy Tucker Photography

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/30/2012

Amy was fantastic! She was unbelievably nice and professional! A couple of our shots were on Facebook for us to see within two weeks and they were all online within three! The all turned out amazing! She got wonderful shots that we didn't even notice she took! I had the hardest time picking pictures for my book because they were all perfect! I already recommended Amy to my engaged friends and can't wait for my siblings to get married so they can use her too!

Sent on 07/25/2012
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/18/2012

AMY IS THE BEST! she is quick to respond to emails and always professional. she got the most amazing pictures on my wedding day and i dont even know how she got the shots she did, i almost never saw her. she didnt miss a moment. i love how the pictures tell a story of the day without words. Cant beat the price and quality. Not to mention my online vewing album was up in like 2 weeks. so much sooner than other brides i know.
    you wont be let down if you book Amy!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Maureen · Married on 04/21/2012

We used Amy for both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures and she was a delight to work with. Communication (mainly via email) was great, she was on time, professional, and we received our proofs in less than 2 weeks! We had a destination wedding and decided to have pre-ceremony pictures taken on the beach. It was a very windy day yet Amy managed to get beautiful pictures of the wedding party. Everyone who has seen Amy's pictures have commented on her creative use of different angles and lighting. She didn't miss a thing and caught many moments we missed. My husband and I highly reccomend Amy.

Sent on 05/26/2012

Jen · Married on 11/11/2011

When I saw how beautiful the photos are this morning, I almost started to cry! Amy Tucker did a wonderful job covering our special day. I am so grateful we found her!

Sent on 12/07/2011

April · Married on 11/05/2011

Amy was seriously amazing. She customized her services to fit our budget, was extremely professional, punctual, and creative. We did engagement and wedding pictures with her and both turned out so wonderful. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Amy · Married on 09/25/2011

Amy is an excellent photographer. She is very easy to work with and everyone told me they hardly noticed she was there. When I got my photos back (in less than 3 weeks!), there were a ton of the ceremony from different angles, and I didn't even notice her moving around at all. She is also quick- we were able to enjoy a lot of our cocktail hour because she didn't insist on taking a million pictures. I had a hard time choosing which photos I want to put in an album because there are just so many good ones!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Christy · Married on 09/04/2011

I can't even begin to describe how wonderful our experience was working with Amy. She was professional, personable, fun, and flexible. We were referred to her from a friend of a friend, and we are very lucky to have met her and had her photograph our wedding. She and her assistant Rachel were very patient but yet kept things timely, as it's easy to get swept up in the day. Amy's talent is remarkable. She has an artistic eye, and somehow manages to capture moments we barely remember happening. I'm so very thankful to have found her...and talk about affordable...most photographers are double or triple the price. You will not be sorry you hired Amy. We are so incredibly happy with everything she and her assistant to make our day truly special.

Sent on 10/03/2011

Christine · Married on 08/08/2011

I would have paid twice as much for Amy Tucker! She was that good. I just got married in August. We already received our photos, and they are stunning. Do not hesitate to hire Amy. She is a true professional. She was very friendly at our first meeting, and she responded to all of my e-mails very pronptly. On wedding day, she was a dream to work with. She kept everything on schedule, rounded people up quickly, and had a great attitude the entire day. Amy captured many special moments in a very artful way. I would definately recommend her.

Sent on 09/16/2011

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2011

Amy Tucker is an amazing photographer! She photographed our wedding this summer and we were thrilled with the photos. The entire experience with her was great from beginning to end. She was flexible, patient, very calm and cool, and affordable as well! She came to multiple locations to get shots of every part of our wedding day. She was unobtrusive and most of the time I did not notice she was even there! Many of the 'amateur' photographers at the wedding were following her around all night to steal her shots....and yes she was calm and cool about this too! The album is on its way and we just know it will be as beautiful as every picture she took. She really captured the moments that made our wedding day the best day of our lives! - Mr. and Mrs. Michael Strengari

Sent on 08/24/2011

nicole · Married on 07/15/2011

Amy did an absolutely AMAZING job with our photos!!!! She was extremely professional, patient and easy to work with. During our engagement session and wedding, it was easy to feel very comfortable and relaxed around her sweet and laid back personality! With enthusiasm and passion for her work, Amy attended to every detail and was very flexible to requests! She seamlessly blended into the event and connected with the bride, groom, and also with our guests. Her consultation, contract and all correspondence was straightforward and she definitely over-delivered what was promised. We received our photos in a very timely manner...and I can't tell you how thrilled I was to look through my pictures and relive our special day through the emotion she was able to capture! She provided extraordinary photography services with grace and expertise!! I couldn't be happier with the services I received...My wedding photos are simpy AMAZING!!! THANK YOU AMY for capturing these beautiful memories for us!!!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Erica · Married on 07/09/2011

We loved working with Amy. She got all the shots we wanted, plus many more! We had a tough group of people to organize, but Amy was able to get them all together, and get the photos done quickly so that we could enjoy as much of our wedding as possible. Don't hesitate to book with her!

Sent on 08/31/2011

Jen · Married on 07/08/2011

Amy is fun, responsive, and prompt. She really captured the essence of our wedding preparations, the ceremony, and the reception. We are THRILLED with the quality and artistic nature of our photos! We would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for any purpose, and we will definitely want to use her services again in the future!

Sent on 07/24/2011

Caitlin · Married on 05/28/2011

We are so happy we chose to work with Amy Tucker. Amy is extremely professional and responsive in addition to being a really nice, down to earth person, which is nice at such a busy and stressful time. We feel that her photos of our wedding captured the day perfectly. She listened to us and provided exactly what we asked for and also captured some really nice moments that couldn't have been planned. She also did an engagement photo session for us that we were very happy with. Both times we worked with her, we felt that she was excited about what she was doing and that made us feel great since we were so excited. We're really happy Amy Tucker Photography was part of our day and are confident other couples will be just as happy.

Sent on 06/14/2011
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 05/07/2011

We LOVED working with Amy, and our pictures came out perfect! We couldn't be happier with them. She seemed very calm and laid back, which put us at ease, but at the same time she was organized and responsive. Everything went so well on the day of the wedding. She was great with directing people where to go, especially with all of the obligatory family pictures. We did a choreographed first dance, and we were totally blown away by some of the shots she got! it's going to be so hard to pick for our album!

Sent on 06/05/2011

Deb · Married on 03/26/2011

Amy was such a pleasure to work with! We were so pleased with the pictures she took. In addition to our portraits, she captured so many amazing candid moments from our day. She was super professional and incredibly responsive to our communications. Amy went out a few days before our wedding to scope out the area where we were getting married and found interesting architectural backdrops for our portraits. That kind of thoroughness is what sets Amy apart. We would highly recommend her to anyone and look forward to using her services again in the future!

Sent on 04/28/2011

Amanda · Married on 02/19/2011

Amy was absolutely AMAZING! She's so fun to work with and the photos came out incredible! Even better, she had them back to us in SIX DAYS! I was so surprised and pleased. I would definitely recommend Amy to anyone getting married!

Sent on 03/08/2011

Rhiannon · Married on 11/07/2010

My husband and I hired Amy after our original photographer fell through and we couldn't be happier! She went with the flow very well and was extremely professional throughout the whole process. Her pictures came out so well and we are both very glad we hired her.

Sent on 12/22/2010

Christine · Married on 09/18/2010

We would recommend Amy's photography services in a heartbeat!!! From our first correspondence/meeting and those after, she has always presented herself in a professional manner and was very responsive to any questions, comments, or concerns we may have had (and was very reasonably priced!). We were impressed with her photography that we viewed on her website, as well as with her portfolio she brought at our first meeting. We felt very confident in her ability to capture our special day through her photography. When we received the images of the photographs she took, they by far exceeded our expectations!!! She did an AMAZING job and we can't wait to share them with family and friends!

Sent on 10/21/2010

Katie · Married on 08/28/2010

Amy was great. I was planning my wedding from 3 states away and she responded quickly to my e-mails and worked with me with all my questions. The day of the wedding she was great, she took the fun shots that we were looking for with out putting up a fight. She was great to work with and would recomend her to anyone looking for a professional photographer.

Sent on 09/30/2010

Rhonda · Married on 03/05/2010

Amy shot my wedding in March and I have gotten nothing but compliments on our photography. She did an excellent job capturing the details of the evening, from the garter, to the jewelry, to the flowers and favors, as well as the overall "feel" of our wedding. I was actually most impressed with the candids from the reception. Normally, to me, they just look like a bunch of people dancing, but Amy did a superb job of framing up vignettes and scenes to truly capture a moment. She's responsive to e-mails and telephone, and even sent a confirmation e-mail to me when she received my deposit checks, which no other vendor did.

I work full time and go to school in the evenings, so I haven't gotten back to her regarding my album selections, but with so many (600+) great images to choose from, I can only assume it will be perfect.

Sent on 06/24/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 11/27/1999

Amy Tucker has always been a pleasure with which to work. She is extremely professional, experienced & knowledgeable. In addition to her creativity & photography skills, she also has a talent for making everyone feel at ease with her sense of humor. One of her greatest strengths is taking wonderful candid shots.

Sent on 12/21/2009

Elise · Married on 04/28/2018

We really enjoyed having Amy as our wedding photographer! She was easy to work with and gave us clear instruction, especially when we didn't know what we were doing. Our wedding party was a bit easily distracted, but she did a great job keeping everyone focused on getting some really great shots. I do wish we had a little more time for some of the wedding party pictures, and that we had done an engagement session to get to know Amy before hand because I feel like it would have been easier to get in the swing of things if we had already worked together. All in all I would definitely recommend Amy!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Andrea · Married on 07/03/2011

Amy was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very accommodating to our desires and was very patient as I changed our album multiple times. The photos turned out lovely and we were really happy. She captured some amazing candids. Just be sure to tell her exactly what you want, if you want any poses you should bring it up-there's little directing. Overall, we were very satisfied and happy and would definitely recommend Amy!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Tracie · Married on 07/30/2010

Amy was very flexible and willing to work with our budget. The day went without a hitch and she was there every step of the way to capture the memories for us. Our album is everything we asked for and more.

Sent on 12/13/2010

C · Married on 07/10/2010

Amy Tucker is a great photographer. She took wonderful pictures of our wedding. She deliver everything I ask for and more!

Sent on 09/10/2010