Amy Theilig Photographic Reviews

Amy Theilig Photographic 5
Amy Theilig Photographic 6
Amy Theilig Photographic 7

Ayaka · Married on 07/29/2014

We had a wonderful photo shooting experience with Amy. She was professional, friendly, and flexible all throughout the shooting. She was very familiar with the area and had taken us to various photogenic locations that were just perfect for the wedding picures!!! She is definitely one of the most recommended wedding photographers for the couples who are planning on having ceremonies in Palos Verdes!!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Christina · Married on 01/14/2012

From the moment we met Amy we knew she was right for us - we instantly felt comfortable and like we were talking with an old friend. She connects with the bride and groom and makes them feel comfortable - even in the awkward poses! She was great and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/06/2012

Jacob · Married on 09/13/2008

We interviewed many photographers and we instantly felt a connection with Amy. She was always the professional while still making everyone feel comfortable and at ease, especially during the pre-ceremony photos while my wife was getting ready with her friends. The end result, wow!! Our wedding book is really kick-ass!! We are both extremely happy with her work and would recomend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 05/18/2010

Genya · Married on 09/13/2008

Amy did an AMAZING job. Our book looks like art, and we have received so many compliments! So happy!!!

Sent on 05/18/2010

Heather · Married on 03/15/2016

Amy Theilig was not the least, nor the most expensive wedding photographer I quoted, but she took *beautiful* pictures at a very unique and challenging location (Wayfarer's Chapel). She knew all the right spots and lighting so we got the maximum number of shots in the short window of time we had, and made what could have been an arduous task (smiling for a million pictures) actually FUN for my husband and I! She took into account my suggestions for photos spots and just took charge and 'did her thing' in a very understated way on the big day. Everyone who looked at the photos she took loved them and were very impressed. Amy's passion is taking wedding photos, and it shows. I HIGHLY recommend her, especially for Wayfarer's Chapel.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Catherine · Married on 09/25/2010

I met Amy at the Trump Bridal Show. She was extremely pleasant when we met her. That was one of the main reasons we went with her. When our wedding day rolled around, she was such a great person to work with. She was able to get my wedding party all pumped up for the pictures. Everything is great about Amy.

Sent on 06/19/2012

Annie · Married on 07/03/2016

We had our wedding in July at Wayfarers Chapel, and Amy came highly recommended! I was so happy she could capture our special day! She was easy to get along with, and made us feel very comfortable. She was so professional and knew exactly what shots to get at both Wayfarers Chapel and Point Vincente Lighthouse! Our photos could not have been more beautiful and I am so happy with the final product! Many thanks to you Amy and your team!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Kathleen · Married on 09/29/2007

Amy is fantastic. Everyone who has seen the pictures from our wedding was "wowed", as were we. We've already referred other friends to her and will keep doing so! :)

Sent on 06/21/2010