Amy Theilig Photographic Reviews

Amy Theilig Photographic 4
Amy Theilig Photographic 5
Amy Theilig Photographic 6
Amy Theilig Photographic 7

We checked out a number of photographers before hiring Amy, and she seemed like a good fit for us from the beginning. She put us as ease from day one, and was always available when we needed her. She was very accommodating for our engagement shoot, which was important as we live in Canada and would not be in the L.A area until the week of our wedding. On our wedding day at Wayfarers, she delivered as promised, with no surprises. The digital copies were ready when they were supposed to, and the final album turned out great. I don't think we could have asked for more, especially for how competitively Amy was priced. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Amy was great collaborating with what was important to us on our day of from start to finish but also trusted her instincts and that combination really showed in the end results. Love the storytelling through our photos she took, so wonderful to work with.

Sent on 12/01/2015

My wife and I had the most wonderful experience from our engagement session to our wedding day. Amy has such an creative eye for photography and it showed from the moment we worked with her which was done with such ease and how she allowed the moments to breathe and be captured.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Christine · Married on 03/26/2015

Amy was fantastic to work with and we would highly recommend to any couple for great work at great value! We really didn't have any specifics as to what kind of pictures we wanted, we needed someone who would provide guidance and knew our wedding venue well and Amy was perfect for that.
    She took great candid shots as well as posed shots, she took the greatest advantage of all the settings at our various locations.
    What we loved about her is she had these wonderful ideas and made us so comfortable in front of the camera. It really allowed us to be ourselves and we got to go home with the most beautiful wedding pictures that we will forever treasure.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Brooke · Married on 03/10/2015

Amazing services! Would recommend to anyone looking for amazing photos

Sent on 12/03/2015

Sara · Married on 03/07/2015

From start to finish Amy and Brittany were very professional and focused on getting the best shots of our wedding. They arrived on time and jumped right into moment capturing everything special about our big day. Today I received my photos, right on the day she said they would be available and I can't stop browsing through the gallery. It's like I am able to relive the whole day over again from the comfort of my own house! I am so grateful I was able to book her for our special day!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Brittnie · Married on 01/24/2015

Amy is AMAZING! Very professional was always available and willing to answer any questions that I had! Her work is amazing she took the greatest photos of my wedding and made a gorgeous wedding album for me! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Marie · Married on 11/29/2014

We haven't received the photos, but she has been really friendly and professional. she knows what to do. i'm looking forward to getting the photos and albums.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Veronica · Married on 11/17/2014

Amy and her assistant were absolutely amazing! I truly can't saumy enough great things about these two! My photos look like they belong in a magazine, they took the most fun, romantic, playful photos! They captured all our big moments! Amy is so fun and playful and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! I would recommend her TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much AMY!!!!!!

Sent on 12/24/2014

Daisy · Married on 10/14/2014

Look no further, AMY IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!! There are no words to explain how awesome Amy was! She knew how to capture every moment! I recommend her to anyone who wants amazing and gorgeous photographs!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Joyce · Married on 08/18/2014

Our venue (Wayfarers Chapel) provided recommended photographers for us. I didn't like being restricted to just their recommendations so I searched for more and asked friends for suggestions. Even after additional research I still picked Amy based on her portfolio, her great reviews, and her price point. I didn't even get the opportunity to meet with Amy before the event, but I found that would have been unnecessary. Amy's bubbly personality immediately clicked with everyone, picture placement was perfect, and she gave everyone great guidance to capture the perfect shots. We only had her for two hours but she didn't stop for a break the entire time. The pictures were available within three weeks, and they were amazing! I will definitely have trouble picking out the ones to frame and send our guests...

Sent on 09/22/2014

Lizz · Married on 07/27/2014

Amy is simply fantastic. She has an eye for what works best in your chosen venue and she works with the bride and groom to get exactly the kind of feel they're looking for. Amy was the photographer for BOTH of my daughters' weddings and we couldn't be more pleased. My daughters had very different venues, styles and opinions about the wedding photography, yet they both LOVED Amy and felt so comfortable working with her. My daughter's out door wedding in July 2014 turned out to be one of the hottest AND humid days ever....yet Amy was able to catch the spirit of the occasion and the photos are breathtaking. Amy takes charge, gets people where they need to be and is so sweet and fun. A TRUE professional and it shows in her photos.

Sent on 01/24/2015

I'm so happy we went with Amy for our wedding in June! We got married in a lemon orchard with beautiful colors and scenery and the photos she captured made it feel like you were there in person. She got all the photos we wanted and then some! Our end product came in the mail on an adorable little flash drive that was personalized to us (it's the little things!) All of my friends say seeing our photos made them cry and brought them right back to our wedding day in the orchards. We loved working with Amy and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing and quality photographer!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/05/2014

We could not be happier with Amy as our wedding photographer! She is very professional, took charge on our wedding day, and shot gorgeous photos of everyone. She really captured the beauty of our wedding chapel & reception site flawlessly. A true artist!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Marri · Married on 03/29/2014

We found Amy through our ceremony location. Wayfarers Chapel has a recommended photographers list as they prefer to have a photographer that is knowledgeable with the grounds and their, well, rules. I instantly fell in love with Amy's portfolio and after speaking with her I was set in our decision. We also had a set budget, and Amy had a package that just fit us. I am so unbelievably glad we chose Amy!!
    She arrived on time, even though I was running late getting ready! She and her assistant, with huge smiles on, said no problem and they just hustled around taking the bouquet and dress photos. When I was finally ready for the dress there they were. Amy and her assistant were so professional and made the whole day and night so much easier! We had them for 6 hours, which after looking around is an amazing deal!
    I had multiple people at our reception mention how our photographer seemed to be everywhere! I heard a few descriptions of like a ninja used! They said that every time there was that picture perfect moment, one of them was there to capture it with out being invasive at all! It was so wonderful to hear and I could not wait to see the pictures!
    I was in no way let down! I actually was floored with how much I loved the photos! They are all absolutely beautiful! Amy has an amazing eye for photos! Her lighting and her knack for framing the picture with nature is uncanny! I now have the problem of picking my favorites, which is almost impossible! Amy is also extremely fast on getting the photos edited and up for viewing. We had ours in less then a month! The flash drive we received is also above and beyond what was expected. I figured it would just be a flash drive, but no, Amy managed to make that beautiful also!!! Thank you again Amy!
    I can not recommend Amy Theilig enough!!!

Sent on 05/10/2014

melissa · Married on 11/12/2013

Planning for a wedding in California and living in Washington I was worried about finding people for services for our wedding. But it was easier than I thought with some help from the chapel. went on a few websites they provided, and there was something about Amy's photos I connected with. Everything turned out Amazing. I love how she takes control and gets everyone together as the clock is ticking. Outstanding job!!

Sent on 11/29/2013

Jamie · Married on 09/30/2013

In one word… AMAZING!

Wayfarer’s Chapel is a breathtaking chapel, I have to admit I was nervous when picking a photographer because I was a afraid that we may not find the right person to capture all of its beauty. Amy did just that! She did such a great job directing the shots and managed to capture every moment (and emotion) on our wedding day. When we saw the product of her work, I was able to look at the collection and relive every sentiment I felt that day.

All I can say is that, she not only WOWed us, but all of our family and friends. I’ve gotten so many compliments on Amy’s work. My favorite: “Wow, the pictures look like they were pulled from a magazine!”

I would HIGHLY recommend Amy for any occasion. It’s funny, my husband and I live in Texas (our families live in CA) but we’ve already discussed flying back and hiring Amy for our family pictures once our first child is born! Have I mentioned how amazing she is???

Amy, you truly are an artist! Thank you for making our memories looks so beautiful on print!

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • User3601965 · 2+ years ago

Amy is perfect photographer and a person. She made our wedding day unforgettable. She worked with us almost all day long with several locations in LA. She is total professional and artist. She sees the background that you can't see and put it in the pictures .

Our photos are so great both our families and all our friends loved them. They look like postcards.

She makes you comfortable in front of the camera with her friendly and warm attitudes.

All in all we definitely suggest her without any hesitation. She'll make perfect memories.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Leticia · Married on 09/19/2013

Amy shot our wedding at the Wayfarer's Chapel in September 2013. She knew the area like the back of her hand and took us to beautiful locations for some stunning shots after the ceremony. She was very professional and directed her shots perfectly!

The final photos are amazing, the brightness/contrast and colors are sharp and clear, and we have a wide variety of compositions.

You can easily tell the photos were taken by a very experienced photographer, and so, was professionally done. Unlike some photographers' works that could have been taken by anyone with basic photography skills. We absolutely love our photos!

For the high level of photography you get with Amy, we think the price she charges is a bargain! If we have any other events occurring in CA we will be using Amy again. Have we mentioned? We LOVE our photos!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Erica · Married on 08/11/2013

Amy Theilig shot our wedding in August this year and did an exceptional job! We couldn’t have been happier. She came highly recommended by our friends who were married about a year ago and their album turned out exceptional! Her prices and quotes were quite competitive and she worked with us to come up with a tailored package on short notice. She was very responsive and so easy to work with! We are so happy we contracted with her.

On the big day, Amy and her assistant were very personable and made everyone feel very comfortable! As the bride, it was nice to have that sense of comfort from the beginning “getting ready shots” all the way through the reception. She has an artistic eye and captured so many great shots and gave direction with ease. After the wedding, she was able to narrow down the photos into a comprehensive blog that captured all the great moments of the day. All of our friends and family loved the blog and commented how they could be featured in a bridal magazine. It was also very easy to access all of the photos if family/friends wanted to purchase any.

Thanks again Amy!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Jasmine · Married on 06/21/2013

Amy is a Great Photographer !!!!!
    She is very creative, will listen and fulfill all your requests and most of it very professional.
    With Amy you will be in good hand and she will make your Wedding a Memorable one !!!!
    She's simply Amazing as a Photographer and has a person too.
    Jasmine & Kais

Sent on 09/02/2014
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/13/2012

Amy is such a wonderful and talented photographer, and we could not be happier with our gorgeous album! Her design and layouts are unique, artistic, and simply beautiful. She was a delight to work with on the day of our wedding. Amy and her assistant were present for all of our moments without being obtrusive, and she captured so many natural and organic moments that it was hard to narrow down our favorites. Her website made it easy to select extra photos to order and share prints with our family and friends. Our album is an absolute work of art! I strongly recommend Amy T Photo!

Sent on 06/03/2013

kat · Married on 09/09/2012

Amy Theilig photographed our wedding in September of this year. We contracted her based on a recommendation by our venue. We met with her, looked at her work and booked her!
    She did a beautiful job with our wedding photos. The images are very vivid, bright and carefully thought out. She was right on time the day of and stayed a little later then she had to. She was very discreet during the ceremony and reception, which was a lovely touch.
    We received our pictures very quickly and our album as well (which is absolutely beautiful and worth every penny!). There was a small error on one of the pictures in the album and she did not hesitate to fix it. Great service!

Sent on 12/15/2012

Aubrie · Married on 05/26/2012

There are not enough words in the world to describe how AWESOME and TALENTED Amy is! I found Amy through a preferred vendor list from our chapel. I met with several other photographers and the minute I met Amy I knew she was the ONE! Her work cannot even be compared to those on the rest of the list. It by far stands out from any other wedding photographer.

From our fist contact until after our wedding Amy was extremely responsive and friendly. Her works is by far the best I've ever seen and wish we lived down in LA as she would be our ONLY photographer to capture all of our life long memories. During our wedding day Amy was PHENOMENAL! She knew the best spots to take pictures at the chapel and did it all under our time constraint. During our reception I didn't even realize she was there and she captured so many awesome photos that help us remember our special day.

Amy was extremely accommodating when I wanted to add a DIY photo booth close to the wedding and made sure we had proper lighting and engaged with all of our guests to get some pretty hilarious shots!

Even though we got married on Memorial weekend and we knew Amy had been booked for months we still received our pictures within two weeks of our wedding! I was astonished that they came back so quickly. Amy was able to recreate our wedding day with all of the photos she took. I look at my pictures pretty much everyday and am so grateful we choose her as our photographer. We get compliments pretty much almost every day on our wedding photos and the credit all goes to Amy for her amazing eye and composition! She makes me want to get married all over again!

Amy's work speaks for itself. If you want THE BEST wedding photographer than you need to call her NOW!

Sent on 06/01/2013

Nicole · Married on 03/25/2012

My husband and I are so happy we chose Amy as our photographer. She takes beautiful pictures and captured everything we asked for. Looking at our pictures felt like watching a movie, she really knew how to tell the story through the photos. She was very responsive to emails and phone calls and was overall great to work with! I just received my layflat album and it is better than what I ever could have imagined, everyone loves it. :)

Sent on 07/22/2012