Amy Maddox Photography Reviews

88 | Houston, TX

88 Reviews for Amy Maddox Photography

Erin · event on: 04/08/2017

Amy is truly the whole package. Her photos truly capture the life and essence of a person in an amazing way. She is extremely versatile in her work and delivers only the best. Not only is her work fantastic, she is also a joy to work with. She takes direction extremely well and makes everyone around her feel so comfortable and at ease. I always rest easy that she is capturing exactly what I need. Definitely worth every penny!

Steven · Married on 03/11/2017

I have worked with photographers for years, as a model, an actor, and as an artist. I can say with confidence that Amy is amazing even compared to years of other talented photographers. She has an innate ability to put her subject at ease. Working with her really makes you feel like a rock star. She is so completely loves what she does, that her excitement at being there with you with a camera in her hand spills over and makes the time spent with her an absolute delight. Her work is as impeccable as she is enthusiastic. Her post production work goes even further to make the experience top notch, enhancing the image without making it "not you". She is uniquely able to make an image of the best version of you.

Carter · Married on 03/11/2017

Ms. Maddox is an amazing photographer. She makes everyone involved feel at ease which makes for better photos. She is so knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. Having two photographers as her price point is extraordinary!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Cee · event on: 01/18/2017

Amy is seriously amazing. I've been blessed to work with her both as a model and a makeup artist and in both capabilities, I was pleased. Her ability to capture the clients beauty while simultaneously getting the perfect shot is impeccable. My go to Photographer is Amy and I truly haven't found anyone that has made me feel as good as she's made me look into Amy Maddox Photography ?? look no further for your photography thank riiiiiiight here because I promise she's the answer to all your needs!

t · Married on 08/12/2016

Everything was well thought out. The work was itself was amazing. Amy was very professional and a pleasure to be around. I've worked with several photographers over the years and Amy is a true professional with amazing ideas and not to mention we got an amazing deal. I highly recommend this talented young lady.

Julie · Married on 07/01/2016

Amy is top notch! She is a hard worker and knows her stuff! Her images are beautiful and I enjoy working with her too!

C · Married on 05/10/2016

Great perspective and quick turnaround. We were very pleased with her work and how she captured amazing memories!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Ashley · event on: 05/03/2016

I cannot recommend Amy enough! She's a total professional who has an intense passion for capturing beautiful moments for her clients to treasure. You'll find that she's easily one of the most dedicated and positive people you'll ever choose to work with. She was in the delivery room for the birth of my son, as well as on hand for family portraits with our new addition, and I was so happy with all of the pictures she took! Her eye for snapping that just-right-moment is uncanny. You won't regret hiring her!

Caleb · Married on 04/23/2016

The BEST and most attentive and talented photographer that I’ve ever had the pleasure of having at an event. Amy is meticulous in her attention to detail, capturing every last element of the wedding. Amy shot both our wedding ceremony and our reception in their entirety, alongside a shoot of just the two of us in our wedding attire, and we were tearfully overwhelmed by how Amy really captured every wonderful moment with all our family members and friends, even down to details of decorations that we had put together ourselves. We incredibly have shots of people from different eras of our lives meeting each other for the first time, while we weren’t yet even at the venue! Amy was kind enough to travel several hours out of town to shoot our wedding, spent all day and night with us, and then very quickly turned around discs of over 1400 edited photos in BW and color within mere weeks. On a personal note, Amy shot some stage productions some friends of mine and I participated in, which is how I first met her and became acquainted with her creative skills, and she was equally as virtuosic and outstanding in those endeavors as with our wedding. Please do yourself a favor and book Amy while you can for your most wonderful day!

Sarah · Married on 04/23/2016

More than just a photographer but friends

I truly wish i could give higher rankings. Amy was truly fantastic to work with. She was patient and walked me through things and really wanted to see my vision come to life. She was the friend when I needed outfit assistance and made sure that I got great photos by making adjustments continuously to make sure we had the most perfect lighting. I am so glad that we choose them to take all of our pictures and hope to use them again some day. You will not be disappointed by choosing this amazing team.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Gail · event on: 03/13/2016

I used Amy for my professional acting headshots. She was creative, positive and fun to work with! My headshots that she did helped me book a TV show with Tyler Perry and a commercial for BCBS as well as an Industrial film for TD Anderson. Amy is wonderful!

Debbie · Married on 02/20/2016

Amy took engagement pictures for my son and his future bride and did a wonderful job. The pictures were lovely and the venues creative. I will definitely use her again. I didn't pay the bill but certainly reaped the benefits of her photography skills.

JoJo · Married on 10/24/2015

Amy assured us she would be able to capture all of the specific shots we wanted. She did and more! Amy was able to photograph the love and joy of our special day. My favorite is a group of us mid-laugh. Good times. Great memories. Photos to last a lifetime. Amy was also patient with my indecisiveness and helped me build the perfect album.

• W

Walker · Married on 06/30/2015

I loved working with Amy for my photo shoot. She was incredibly professional, great at creative problem solving, and a lot of fun to be around! Highly recommended.

Kristie · Married on 02/14/2015

This photographer is absolutely amazing ! Quality , professionalism, passionate !!

Jennipher · Married on 01/16/2015

Amy did my wedding and was lovely to everyone and the photos were outstanding. She posed me and made me feel calm and beautiful. I've recommended her before and gladly do so again.

Janice · Married on 11/01/2014

Amy shot my wedding photos and I loved being in front of her lens. She put me at ease and made me feel beautiful. She has an artistic eye and I would recommend her highly.

• W

Wayne · Married on 07/15/2014

I have worked with Amy on multiple projects and can guarantee that she is an incredibly talented professional. She showed up for every event, with an incredibly positive and vibrant approach to each event. She takes her art and her passion to every project she commits to.

Tola · Married on 06/16/2014

I simply love her work. She's incredible!!!!!

Karen · Married on 05/07/2014

Amy Maddox is simply amazing. She takes time to ensure that quality photographs of every important detail is covered. In addition she is very reasonably priced.

Kristina · Married on 04/16/2014

She's really so fun! She makes any event glow. Homecoming and Spring Social photos are always filled with so much joy and beauty! She's extremely talented and definitely one of the best I know for any occasion.

David · Married on 03/06/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better experience or finer images than shooting with Amy. From the be very begining, discussing ideas and otcomes, to the end result, beautifully crafted photographs, Amy listened to my needs, offered great in sites, and delivered a beautiful product, in the most professional and talented way. Amy is definitely one of my photographers of choice. You won't be disaapointed.

Billie · Married on 10/01/2011

I've worked with Amy on several occasions (for business and personal shoots). She is wonderful to work with and her photos are stunning. She does an excellent job capturing the atmosphere and excitement of events. Additionally, she is so easy to talk to and work with on a personal level. I would highly recommend her for any photo needs you may have!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Marie · Married on 11/06/2010

Amy did a wonderful job capturing our only daughter's wedding day! She was prompt, professional, covering from every angle, and we couldn't have been more pleased with our photos. Feel free to hire her to photograph your special occasion, as it will be money well spent!

Sent on 08/13/2017
  • budstriker

Bryan · Married on 02/20/2010

Amy did an amazing job taking couples photos of my wife and I. Every part of the process was painless, efficient, and professional. She came up with poses that were natural and perfect for us personally. Amy has a unique eye behind the lens that captures the love shared between two people. I would highly recommend her to anybody and would definitely use her in the future.