Amy E Photography Reviews

Amy E Photography 6
Amy E Photography 7

Brooke · Married on 11/10/2018

Extremely Talented!

Amy captured our wedding in November 2018, as well as our engagement session and she is PHENOMENAL. On the day of our engagement session, it was due for rain and even through the overcast she got some beautiful shots. And she even used to her advantage when she took detail shots of my ring placed with ivy from the venue and rain droplets that had fallen. TIMELESS!
    Weeks leading up to the wedding, I was stressed and stretched thin from work and planning and she was so calming and easy to talk to - numerous times I had planned to call and forgot, she never once got frazzled or upset! On top of that, the day of the wedding we had fallen behind schedule and she still managed to capture every single shot I requested! Amy truly has a gift of warmth, talent, and creativity and when my husband and I plan for children there’s NO QUESTION of who we want to snapshot the next chapter of our life!!! I could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2018

Look no further!!!!!!

Amy was incredible!!! She did engagement and wedding pictures and they were gorgeous! I left with hundreds of phenomenal pictures and I could not be more satisfied with how perfect they came out!!! She is so creative, she KNOWS what she is doing, we got our pictures SO quickly and even got a ton of night-of sneak peak pictures!!!! You don’t need to look any further. Amy is the best! We will continue to use Amy for all of our photography needs!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/12/2018

Amy is AMAZING! She is always flexible, so kind, genuine, creative, attentive, and talented! I used her for engagement pictures and wedding pictures where she wxceeded expectations on all fronts. She is trustworthy, so fast, and lovable.

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Amy E Photography 8

Taylor · Married on 04/21/2018

Could not have chosen a better photographer! Amy is the sweetest person and captures everything you want and more!! She is the BEST

Ali · Married on 12/09/2017

Amy will go above and beyond to get the perfect shot!! She has an amazing eye and talent. Could not have asked for a better photographer for my wedding!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Amy E Photography 9
    Amy E Photography 10

Randi · Married on 10/07/2017

Amy and her team were such a joy to work with for my wedding! She was quick to respond to any questions/concerns I had leading up to the event and was so professional throughout. They all had a lot great ideas for poses/shots, which made it so easy for me! I loved all the attention to detail exhibited by Amy and her assistants. They caught some incredible moments and subtleties that made my day so special. I am so impressed by the quality of these pictures and highly recommend Amy and her team for any and all your photography needs! They are all so sweet and amazing photographers!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

Amy is AMAZING! Truly. She was so understanding of everything. At first we weren't going to do engagement photos and then I decided very last minute to do them and she was willing to fit us in with our incredibly hectic schedules with ease. She also constantly kept me updated about anything that came up. She also was probably the most fun vendor to work with and I would honestly say she is more of a friend now to us then a vendor. Amy sent us our photos in mind blowing time. I have already convinced one friend to book her and I will be using her for life as a photographer for special events! Thank you again Amy!!

Amy E Photography 11
    Amy E Photography 12
    Amy E Photography 13

Claire · Married on 09/24/2017

We used Amy for our wedding. Amy is so wonderful and great to work with. Wonderful quality of photos, and she had them done in a very reasonable amount of time. Love her!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

Best experience ever! Amy is a wonderful photographer and person! She gets the job done and makes the experience one to remember! Will definitely keep using her in the future!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Carissa · Married on 06/01/2017

I could not have been more impressed with Amy's engagement photos! My fiancé is not a fan of taking pictures, but she made the whole process fun and relaxing. She went above and beyond to make sure we took our photos at the perfect space and even with the best lighting. You won't regret her work! I can't wait for our wedding!

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Amy E Photography 14
    Amy E Photography 15
    Amy E Photography 16

Hannah · Married on 04/29/2017

Amy and her team are awesome! Very creative, proffesional, and all around great people! I would definitely recommend them for any event you need photographed.

Ali · Married on 04/22/2017

I could not be happier with the photos that Amy captured of our special day! We loved our engagement pictures and knew that we would love our wedding photos the same. She exceeded my expectations, paid attention to all the little details, got the perfect shot of my husbands reaction to me walking down the aisle, and so, so much more. I will forever cherish these memories and I am so glad that I chose Amy to be the one to capture these memories for us!! I met Amy 6 years ago while working together and since then I have followed her photography journey and knew, without a doubt, that she would be the one to photograph my big day. THANK YOU, Amy and Rebecca! <3

Sent on 04/26/2017

Lacey · Married on 04/22/2017

Amy is the best photographer that I have ever used. So professional but also so much fun! I will not use another photographer. She will be the one I call to capture all my special moments.

Amy E Photography 17
    Amy E Photography 18
    Amy E Photography 19

Pricilla · Married on 03/25/2017

Amy is a wonderfully nice , understanding, professional and excellent photographer to work with. She always had in mind what we wanted and what was important to us. Not to mention the work is amazing.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Amy E Photography 20
    Amy E Photography 21

Erica · Married on 11/05/2016

Amy and her team were absolutely fantastic leading up to our wedding day and even more amazing the day of! She was attentive to the details, the request that my bride and I had for certain pictures, and was completely flexible when the timeline got shifted, as it typically does. They were extremely professional and in some cases I totally forgot they were there because they were so behind the scenes! We could tell that she loves what she does and puts everything she has into her photography. We were kept up-to-date after the wedding with expected delivery of the photos. Once they arrived my wife and I were blown away with the quality, originality, and passion that she was able to capture in our photos. The only regret that I have is that Amy and her business are not closer to where I live so I can book her more often!! We are going to have a hard time picking our favorites... And we are so thankful for that!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Robin · Married on 10/15/2016

Amy was amazing. I have received so many compliments from people who see my engagement and wedding pictures. She was even able to capture wonderful candids of a toddler who was not in the mood for having her picture taken. I would highly recommend Amy to anyone wanting to have family or wedding pictures taken.

Melanie · Married on 10/02/2016

Amy was a pleasure to work with. At our first meeting, she was very prepared with lists and ideas! We knew immediately that we wanted her to be our photographer. Each photo we got back was clear, unique and beautiful. Having her join us on our wedding day was a joy. She helped everything go smoothly and got our pictures back to us in a timely manner. I can't say enough good things about Amy- she is the absolute best!

lindsey · Married on 09/24/2016

Amy E is my favorite photographer. She made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day and kept us on schedule. She has an awesome personality that anyone would love to work with. She is very professional but also friendly. She knew what I wanted and delivered that. She will not disappoint.

Katherine · Married on 08/01/2015

Amy photographed our engagement and wedding and was definitely the best choice for the job! We had a blast during our engagement shoot and she worked so well with us under all the stress during our wedding day! I absolutely love how all the pictures turned out, I recommend her to everyone I possibly can!

Sent on 12/07/2017

I could not recommend this photographer any higher! Loved her work and the quality and quantity of her work is amazing!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Jodi · Married on 10/18/2014

LOVE Amy and her work. She is a dream to work with!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Debbie · Married on 09/28/2014

Not only were the photos amazing, Amy always brings a second photographer so that every detail and facet of the event is meticulously covered! This was the second wedding that Amy has covered for our family! We wouldn't consider using anyone else, ever!!!!

Savannah · Married on 09/20/2014

I don't think it would be possible to convey how much I love Amy E Photography! Amy photographed my sister's wedding in 2011 and I knew from the second I saw her photos, I would not be able to settle for any other photographer when it came to my big day! From start to finish the photography was the most hassle-free portion of my wedding. Amy makes the experience so easy and managed to think of details that never would have come to my mind! The day of, she and her second shooter worked more efficiently than I could have ever hoped for. Most importantly, I think my wedding day looked more beautiful in her photos than it did in real life! Even months later looking through my photographs, I feel so blessed to have had my day documented by such an artist! I recommend Amy at any opportunity!

brittany · Married on 09/13/2014

Amy is absolutely wonderful! She's very easy going and can make any situation beautiful! She made my rainy outside wedding look as if mother nature was part of our plan! Our pictures are phenomenal! Thank you amy for being so passionate about your job!

Sent on 02/22/2015

This was our 2nd time using Amy and we were equally as pleased. She is professional, takes great quality pictures and delivers what you ask for. Amy is always available to answer questions when I had them and we will 100% use her again in the future!