6 Reviews for Amy Dawson Photography

6 Amy Dawson Photography Reviews

Amy was our photographer for our wedding in July 2015. Amy was easy to work with and a joy to be around. She was flexible about our ideas for photos and was not intrusive during the day. I recommend Amy for your wedding photo needs If you are in Western Washington.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jamie, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy takes beautiful pictures, we received them fast after the wedding. She gives you the rights to your photos which is unlike many other photographers and she does not charge extra to do this. Her prices are great, especially for the service. Highly recommend for a quality photographer.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy did photography for our summer wedding and we couldn't be happier! She was so much fun to work with and we absolutely love how the photos turned out! Amy is very professional and my family also enjoyed getting to know her. I truly appreciate how she listened to what was important to us and portrayed our day so beautifully. I highly recommend Amy Dawson photography! Thank you Amy for your wonderful work.

Profile Picture User3494430, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Amy! She was our wedding photographer which was in April 2014 during the cherry blossoms in the UW Arboretum. She exceeded our expectations; was very attentive and flexible. Our photos turned out beautifully!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy is AMAZING!!! I was so excited when I received my photos. She truly did capture every detail. Which comes in handy on your big day, as you most likely wont have time to take in all the little details, due to friends and family bombarding you with photos and hugs!! I am so very lucky I came across the name Amy Dawson and will continue to use her for future photography needs. Amy will be there on your big day to take every picture you could ever want and with a smile on her face. My family absolutely loved her and mingled with her as if she were just another guest at the party. If you choose to hire Amy, you wont be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Frankie, 9/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy Dawson Photography is.....simply put....the BEST there is. Amy has a knack for looking for the best shots, taking the best shots and capturing those special moments that we all cherish and hope were caught on camera. Amy is very professional and very attentive to all the needs, wishes and wants of the bride, groom and their respective families. Nothing seems to get past her....not even the slightest thing. Amy and her camera are EVERYWHERE. I couldn't be happier and would recommend her in a moments notice to anyone and everyone I meet., Amy Dawson is top notch.

Profile Picture Pete, 8/4/13, 1 Review